kingdom

Options

Comments

• Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    "we"? u guys complain about there pvp/pk skills, y not kill them in tw(closest thing you'll get to a pvp fight between 80 vs 80 with no sz) and take their money at the same time?b:bye

There's this pretty little thing called reading comprehension that you might choose to indulge yourself with.
    Again, we dont care pretty much.
    Read. Absorb. Learn. Consider this as my terminal response to your self-perpetuating catechism.
  • Awd - Harshlands
    Awd - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    We did. They refused to fight us and bored us into giving up.

Stop being an idiot when QQme had so many chance attack kingdom, but they did not. Instead, they attack Kylin with Crimson which was free land.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Stop being an idiot when QQme had so many chance attack kingdom, but they did not. Instead, they attack Kylin with Crimson which was free land.

only 80v80 crimson vs kingdom was no competition but kingdom was attacking

after that it was like 50ish vs 80 and became dumb with everyone on kingdom buffed
  • Awd - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options

after that it was like 50ish vs 80 and became dumb with everyone on kingdom buffed

Get away from me!!! Most of people know Crimson is good at TW;however, their leadership is bad, and he secretly save up about 50mil+ for his "in-game-wife".

QQme could have attack kingdom with Crimson, but they did not. Why????
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hey i have not played Perfect World in like 4 months when my computer crashed. i was just wondering how the faction Kingdom from the harshlands is doing.

Hey man, hows it going =P

Hold on turning it to a flame thread

I was hopeing this week to be a mirrored matched as our first attack, I knew what went wrong back then. It was our first attack ever, people had to get a few things out of their system =P
    QQme could have attack kingdom with Crimson, but they did not. Why????

The question is why Crimson cant "Attempt" to attack a factor like them, alone, ever. Kingdom bid 1v1 on Crimson twice, QQme bid on Crimson 1v1 once, I dont actually know what Crimson did.
  • Awd - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options

I was hopeing this week to be a mirrored matched as our first attack, I knew what went wrong back then. It was our first attack ever, people had to get a few things out of their system =P

The question is why Crimson cant "Attempt" to attack a factor like them, alone, ever. Kingdom bid 1v1 on Crimson twice, QQme bid on Crimson 1v1 once, I dont actually know what Crimson did.

NUBIE ICON, You know meb:dirty I will be back soon and talk to you on vent. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. How is going?
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    There's this pretty little thing called reading comprehension that you might choose to indulge yourself with.

Read. Absorb. Learn. Consider this as my terminal response to your self-perpetuating catechism.

Your fancy pants words get annoying after a while. (Not personally directed towards you Scarlet.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

so u guys complain and dont do anythin about it?
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Your fancy pants words get annoying after a while. (Not personally directed towards you Scarlet.)

Contradicting yourself in one sentence. Then don't read. Simple as. :)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    actually you guys were finally going to get to TW kingdom after all the "hard work" of taking out Kylin and you suddenly disbanded.

I'm sure you got bored, but at the same time, when the fight was there to fight, you guys disbanded. Not quit the game, but disbanded.

Just saying
    Even if we had TW'd Kingdom, the other six days of the week we'd still be bored out of our minds. Winning or losing a TW isn't going to get them out of safezone or instill a PvP spirit into them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Bret - Harshlands
    Bret - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

icon great to see you. is there anyway that you could give me our websites page again. it was book marked on my other computer not this one. getting internet back there soon. cant wait to be back one. how many territories do we own and who is the biggest threat.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Awesome people, good leadership, steady strategy.

Can't go wrong.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Even if we had TW'd Kingdom, the other six days of the week we'd still be bored out of our minds. Winning or losing a TW isn't going to get them out of safezone or instill a PvP spirit into them.

As I told you in vent already though... it's a shame it didn't happen.

Oh well, maybe in another life.
  • Bret - Harshlands
    Bret - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    from all that i've seen on this post kingdom is doing pretty well.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Keeping together 200 people to be a "factor" faction just wasn't our cup of tea. It decidedly felt like "work".

Sense and Over9000 have a combined total of like 50 people and yet remarkably encompasses every single person I considered worth talking to out of the 200 member QQme (plus some I didn't talk too).

Some people get their jollies off that stuff and that's fine, if that's what you enjoy go for it. But it wasn't us.

Yes, I'm aware that makes us a "fail faction". It's almost the definition of it (we literally "failed" at sustaining a faction). I'm also ok with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Keeping together 200 people to be a "factor" faction just wasn't our cup of tea. It decidedly felt like "work".

Sense and Over9000 have a combined total of like 50 people and yet remarkably encompasses every single person I considered worth talking to out of the 200 member QQme (plus some I didn't talk too).

Some people get their jollies off that stuff and that's fine, if that's what you enjoy go for it. But it wasn't us.

Yes, I'm aware that makes us a "fail faction". It's almost the definition of it (we literally "failed" at sustaining a faction). I'm also ok with that.

People like you, that feel like 'worth talking' to other people, are showing an amazing arrogant attitude.
    What makes you feel they wanted to 'talk' to you in the first place?

Seriously Aeneas, step down from your cloud, and stop your horses.

You're no better or worse than any of us here.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    People like you, that feel like 'worth talking' to other people, are showing an amazing arrogant attitude.
    What makes you feel they wanted to 'talk' to you in the first place?

Seriously Aeneas, step down from your cloud, and stop your horses.

You're no better or worse than any of us here.

I don't know if they did. I don't really care. I doubt they care too.

There's no arrogance here. I have no desire to be friends and hang out with every single person on this server. No one does. Take the sweater off, you aren't Mr. Rogers.

We all have our groups of people we hang out with. Some of us don't feel like going beyond that. Some do. Icon clearly takes great joy out of taking a paternalistic attitude towards numerous people in KD that he simply does not talk to or hang out with. More power to him. That wasn't us though. And that's precisely the attitude necessary to run a 200 member faction. To care about people you do not talk to, do not hang out with, and otherwise wouldn't give a damn about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't know if they did. I don't really care. I doubt they care too.

There's no arrogance here. I have no desire to be friends and hang out with every single person on this server. No one does. Take the sweater off, you aren't Mr. Rogers.

We all have our groups of people we hang out with. Some of us don't feel like going beyond that. Some do. Icon clearly takes great joy out of taking a paternalistic attitude towards numerous people in KD that he simply does not talk to or hang out with. More power to him. That wasn't us though. And that's precisely the attitude necessary to run a 200 member faction. To care about people you do not talk to, do not hang out with, and otherwise wouldn't give a damn about.

I lol'd. If swiftfire'd let me, I'd have your sure-to-be articulate babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I lol'd. If swiftfire'd let me, I'd have your sure-to-be articulate babies.

Hehe, now I feel my age, Mr Rodgers. :D:D:D

Anyway..

Aeneas, the best people you will ever meet in a MMORPG are those in the shadows. Those that will make a difference, will always be the ones nobody sees.

IF you think being in Sense with those other arrogant OP losers is buying you kudos, you are failing.

Game is not 2 weeks long, we can look back in 1 year or 2, and I will be right.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Uhm no thanks tank. That's really odd. Creeper.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And also only I get to have his babies and no I didn't feel like editting my old one.
  • Cheaper - Harshlands
    Cheaper - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have to agree,

when talking about the way people play this server, Kingdom definatly fails.
    but if we're talking about how people act on this server........... YAH most Sense members have a god complex and are very arrogant. Kingdom members are very nice, too bad they think its a PvE server though.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have to agree,

but if we're talking about how people act on this server........... YAH most Sense members have a god complex and are very arrogant. Kingdom members are very nice, too bad they think its a PvE server though.

Kingdom never thought the server was PVE.

We just never overwhelmed smaller guilds..to the point that we're thinking of removinh the KOS on Crimson.

If you want a fight, you will get it.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So you want us to one-shot you to? What your basically saying is I wish Kingdom would kill me all the time to. We only kill those high lv people that constantly complain about it being a pve server even when we throw them to safezone.

I could never really understand that point, you win we win back and forth. But if KD loses...O boy server is dead and we never fight...

Most of you don't even know what goes on so please call us pve it's funny. Our kill counts are low cause all we kill are people high lv or even lv with us. Thanks and cheaper..."fail" some more.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Cheaper - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    haha, this is an alt of course, so no 1 shotting today b:cute
    and i seriously NEVER see KD PvPing, i know 50% of sense is pathetic too when they kill people 20+ lvls lower. but atleast they fight their own level too.

but idk i liked it way more in the earlier stage of the server, everyone against everyone ---> FTW
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have to agree,

What've you got against Sense?

"most sense members have a god complex" - Name 5.
  • Cheaper - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yaoshi
    BlazingAzn
    BoeNn
    Frozen
    Scarlet

There you go, 5 names.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yaoshi
    BlazingAzn
    BoeNn
    Frozen
    Scarlet

There you go, 5 names.

Blazing has a god complex ofc b:surrender

But the others, I would disagree.
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    and i seriously NEVER see KD PvPing

NEVER see KD pvp'n? lol
    i dont normally hang out in lvl40 areas buddy xD
    u need to get out more

b:bye
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yaoshi
    BlazingAzn
    BoeNn
    Frozen
    Scarlet

There you go, 5 names.

5 names of ppl that can't pvp without ppl 10 levels below?

Ohh some it's 20 levels below.

seriously...ROFLMAO!