kingdom

Comments

• Parrena - Harshlands
    Parrena - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009

just had to quote this lol Scarlet or your really low IQ oe just playing with ppl that ss proves nothing like ppl could't have 2 account lmao
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No wonder this server is as good as dead, not only do KD zerg people in-game due to lack of skill, they also zerg people on a forum due to lack of intelligence.

Seriously, enjoy it Kingdom, you've got control of the server for 2 months, before everyone that actually matters is gone, and you're left with a bright red map, but no-one else playing on this piece of **** for a game which is just a 1 shot contest which involves no skill, just whoever has the bigger bank account.

And I gotta say, HeadTrauma and Icon's pockets must be really deep.
  • Bret - Harshlands
    Bret - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm still here =), but I've been inactive for the past 2 months due to work :/
    your the best gloom what about kratos and rome. there my other 2 good friends from that faction. icon of coarse is still there and diety right. oh and ive been inactive for the past 4 months due to some stupid virus. lol
    Here's the current TW map.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...1420-52-28.jpg
    The red is kingdom.
    thanks you've been one of the most helpful yet everybody else is just arguing about IQ's and big words and stuff that has no relation to the actual thread purpose.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No wonder this server is as good as dead, not only do KD zerg people in-game due to lack of skill, they also zerg people on a forum due to lack of intelligence.

Seriously, enjoy it Kingdom, you've got control of the server for 2 months, before everyone that actually matters is gone, and you're left with a bright red map, but no-one else playing on this piece of **** for a game which is just a 1 shot contest which involves no skill, just whoever has the bigger bank account.

lol.

your stupid as f-ck.
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    lol.

your stupid as f-ck.

You're*

Thanks.
  • Kheeya - Harshlands
    Kheeya - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    just had to quote this lol Scarlet or your really low IQ oe just playing with ppl that ss proves nothing like ppl could't have 2 account lmao

just had to quote this lol Parrena, have you got a 1 digit IQ? if you were arguing with people and someone else stands up for you, does that make them your alt character?
    edited July 2009
    You're*

Thanks.

you're stupid as f-ck.

happy?
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think this thread should be a sticky.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gotta give props to Kingdom. Redbetty and me duking it out for awhile then Bazarius and some EP named Aniolek or something come out and help Redbetty kill me, then they just stand there and Redbetty kills both of the KD. Really, props to your stupidity KD...
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    you're stupid as f-ck.

happy?

Only because the irony of your post brought me so much joy.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Aedus, stop pretending you quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Aedus, stop pretending you quit.

I did quit b:sad
    edited July 2009
    Only because the irony of your post brought me so much joy.

i fail at typing grammar

you fail at logic, ability to understand bias, and general skills in perception

lets call it even

its how the internet works
  • Bret - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    does anybody realize why i made this thread!?!?!?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    does anybody realize why i made this thread!?!?!?

this is what every topic turns into lmao, welcome back, get used to this ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This thread is jokes.

People suffering from a stigma called the "VEIL OF IGNORANCE".

I better keep quite or I will get zerged by the keyboard warriors.

Chanter Out!
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this is what every topic turns into lmao, welcome back, get used to this ****.

grats on 90 dude, saw so many in the 90 range or close to it.

Tell Apollo quit slacking off
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Forum flaming, everyone does it...including you. Server is no where near dead, when a few I guess you people call it "factor" players quit or get bored...server couldnt give a ****. Those small guilds you see...yea they got more players then you think.

lol this is the best, we don't have control of the server just because we can zerg anyone in TW and win. Again, everyone that actually matters...NOBODY matters get over yourself and all the "factor" players. Skill...please name a MMORPG that requires skill, and by skill I mean a skilled lv3 can beat a **** lv90. Please shutup about skill, your talking about the wrong genre of games.

As for icon's pocket, whatever, I get paid enough for some charms/dolls and my entire week of crazy stone so I am happy. Why do you care what our leader does about the money. Got a kingdom tag above your head?

Well that felt good. Though I wanted to someone to post about us being PVE but I think the flamers are tired of calling us that cause they either cant kill us or are killed by us. Can you imagine in 2 months..all those 86-89's we got will be 90....oooo boy, sense dream team better start writing down alot of QQ notes cause your getting ZERGED and your not gonna like it b:bye
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol this is the best, we don't have control of the server just because we can zerg anyone in TW and win. Again, everyone that actually matters...NOBODY matters get over yourself and all the "factor" players. Skill...please name a MMORPG that requires skill, and by skill I mean a skilled lv3 can beat a **** lv90. Please shutup about skill, your talking about the wrong genre of games.

b:cool this is true
    edited July 2009

please name a MMORPG that requires skill, and by skill I mean a skilled lv3 can beat a **** lv90. Please shutup about skill, your talking about the wrong genre of games.

Guild Wars - Someone playing 3 hours can destroy someone playing 3,000 hours.

Do I win?!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Guild Wars - Someone playing 3 hours can destroy someone playing 3,000 hours.

Do I win?!

QFT, was GW technicaly concidered an MMO? at any rate i agree, guildwars is still to this day the most demanding pvp ever made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yea if u think guild wars pvp is where someone playing a week can beat someone playing a year, you are sadly mistaken, gw pvp is very team based and a lot harder then pw pvp, comming from 2 years playing gw, gw takes skill but i can't see someone with 3 hours playing can beat a person with 3000 hours

Edit: lets get off this topic of other games before IEatWithSpoons comes along and closes the thread :O
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
    edited July 2009
    yea if u think guild wars pvp is where someone playing a week can beat someone playing a year, you are sadly mistaken, gw pvp is very team based and a lot harder then pw pvp, comming from 2 years playing gw, gw takes skill but i can't see someone with 3 hours playing can beat a person with 3000 hours

Edit: lets get off this topic of other games before IEatWithSpoons comes along and closes the thread :O

possible and probable are different things
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Talking about KD,
    Can anyone tell me where Siva grinds all day? I would like to crash his 24/7 b0t4ct1v1ty.
    90 - 97 in 3 and a half week? GTFO please.
  • Bret - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Talking about KD,
    Can anyone tell me where Siva grinds all day? I would like to crash his 24/7 b0t4ct1v1ty.
    90 - 97 in 3 and a half week? GTFO please.

people got into the 80's in the fist three and a halfweeks. XP scrolls.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    people got into the 80's in the fist three and a halfweeks. XP scrolls.

And Oracles b:surrender
    Quit.
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sadly, Siva never used to be in the top 20. then all of a sudden he power levels from 90 to 97 in 25 days? NAH.
  • Bret - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    its possible. how long have you been playing this server. there were a million people complaining about cheaters and bots and stuff when they first made it. also im pretty sure i remember sila from LC he helped me on FB 29 so that would just show that he knows all the quests to get up to that lvl... the person who i think might have been sila had the same name and at the time was lvl 96
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sadly, Siva never used to be in the top 20. then all of a sudden he power levels from 90 to 97 in 25 days? NAH.

Why do you care so much? He's a BM, who AoE grinds all day with +10% EXP gears (of course on miji the whole time). Try playing the game for once instead of whining like a little bit.ch all the time.
    edited July 2009
    Why do you care so much? He's a BM, who AoE grinds all day with +10% EXP gears (of course on miji the whole time). Try playing the game for once instead of whining like a little bit.ch all the time.

how do you feel about phoenix/venomancers/bleed dawg?