kingdom

Comments

• Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ..

BTW, what's withe the QQQQQ thingy, when you got nothing to say it's all you can respond?

Oh ****..go QQ more then.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I obviously "read" myself before replying. I don't wing it, no need to. I just love to take my sweet precious time to show how big of a dumbass you are. It's ok Toby, it's ok.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I obviously "read" myself before replying. I don't wing it, no need to. I just love to take my sweet precious time to show how big of a dumbass you are. It's ok Toby, it's ok.

You just have simple insults or you have something to say.

In either case, you didn't make much impression, Charlie.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You are in range for a GV you get invited and you decline it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nough said.

well idk would you take a class that needs a mp charm for GV to a GV pt?
    im sure if i accepted those ppl be pretty dam madb:laugh
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    well idk would you take a class that needs a mp charm for GV to a GV pt?
    im sure if i accepted those ppl be pretty dam madb:laugh

WTF are you talking about.

Ofc I would. I need MP charms to even get going in GV.

No the real question is the level of Barrage of your little DDers....mine was 5 when I started... it's level 9 now.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WTF are you talking about.

Ofc I would. I need MP charms to even get going in GV.

No the real question is the level of Barrage of your little DDers....mine was 5 when I started... it's level 9 now.

i was talkin about myself with the charm, i really dont know how you thought of yourself...
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why only in TW? Why not just whisper me and ask for a 1v1 in any location?

I am sorry saveless but I just thought this was funny. If he beat you in a 1v1 and your both charmed....I believe it is one of the 10 commandments to reroll as another class due to failing so hard.

Lv difference of 3, your the class we should not be able to kill....well some barbs these days fail so hard, or maybe we just hit you guys so well I am not sure. But point is...Ea vs Barb near same level should be a battle that never ends.

Then again I am pro at kiting you guys soooo we see.

ROCK ON IXTA +12 your 90 bow!!
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I am sorry saveless but I just thought this was funny. If he beat you in a 1v1 and your both charmed....I believe it is one of the 10 commandments to reroll as another class due to failing so hard.

Lv difference of 3, your the class we should not be able to kill....well some barbs these days fail so hard, or maybe we just hit you guys so well I am not sure. But point is...Ea vs Barb near same level should be a battle that never ends.

Then again I am pro at kiting you guys soooo we see.

ROCK ON IXTA +12 your 90 bow!!

It's the fact that he said he rocks, therefore...I want to see a sample of this "i r rocks u". Otherwise, just stop posting really.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's the fact that he said he rocks, therefore...I want to see a sample of this "i r rocks u". Otherwise, just stop posting really.

can you say......hypocrite?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can you say......hypocrite?

Hypocrisy typically comes from a desire to mask actual motives. In this case though, it's quote obvious what Saveless' motive is - simply to challenge your buddy into proving how much he "rocks".

It's quite brainless how you attempted to flame without having a clear definition of the word you used. Because if you do understand what hypocrisy is, you might choose to revise your quoting and quote your esteemed guildmate instead.

If you're going to utter something stupid and irrelevant, just shut up.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hypocrisy typically comes from a desire to mask actual motives. In this case though, it's quote obvious what Saveless' motive is - simply to challenge your buddy into proving how much he "rocks".

It's quite brainless how you attempted to flame without having a clear definition of the word you used. Because if you do understand what hypocrisy is, you might choose to revise your quoting and quote your esteemed guildmate instead.

whats hypocrisy?!
    its like 11 letters long b:shocked
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's true...... the only KD members i see in PvP are Nova_, EmoWDF, HT, Rome, Omen, DD and Moon. that's all really b:thanks

Wait.. what? There are 2 thing wrong here. Plus you made me cryb:cry
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

thanks, you win the D bag award.

he is telling Ixta to do something or stop posting when really, no one has ever seen him do anything and he himself needs to stop posting, thus making him a hypocrite you moron. go hit the dictionary so you can make yourself looks stupid again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    he himself needs to stop posting
    Here's an ounce of reality check for you: An archer claims that he "rocks." Yeah right. Someone who brags and makes self-proclamations have more of a privilege to post than someone who gives but a mere challenge? Impressive way of turning things around there.
    go hit the dictionary so you can make yourself looks stupid again.
    I'm sorry if my vocabulary encompasses beyond your antics. Not my fault if it takes too much of an effort for your neurons (or obviously lack thereof) to register what I type. The only stupidity going on around here is how you intrusively inject yourself into an argument that doesn't concern you.

So yes, try desperately to constitute insults and firebacks. Really doesn't work. The effort you exert to make yourself look viable and relevant is hilarious. You might want to spare yourself some ego.
    D bag award; you moron; looks stupid again.
    Name calling. Classic. It's alright. I merely gave statements. You provided flames. Pathetic ones and utter failure at that. Perfectly emphasizes how much of a tastelessly uncivilized prick you are. Rage. It's good for your heart.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Name calling. Classic. It's alright. I merely gave statements. You provided flames. Pathetic ones and utter failure at that. Perfectly emphasizes how much of a tastelessly uncivilized prick you are. Rage. It's good for your heart.
    Not my fault if it takes too much of an effort for your neurons (or obviously lack thereof) to register what I type.

The effort you exert to make yourself look viable and relevant is hilarious. You might want to spare yourself some ego.

Why hello there good sir
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I'm sorry if my vocabulary encompasses beyond your antics. Not my fault if it takes too much of an effort for your neurons (or obviously lack thereof) to register what I type. The only stupidity going on around here is how you intrusively inject yourself into an argument that doesn't concern you.

So yes, try desperately to constitute insults and firebacks. Really doesn't work. The effort you exert to make yourself look viable and relevant is hilarious. You might want to spare yourself some ego.

what exactly does your vocabulary encompass beyond my antics?....fail #1

where do you fit in then?.....fail #2

linguistic genius over here should know how to format a proper sentense.....fail #3

look whose calling the kettle black.....fail #4

back to my original hypocrite statement....fail #5

all i can say is GG, you have out done yourself this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Now now im sure we are all mature people no need to fight b:thanks
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FLAME FLAME FLAME
    Quit.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    what exactly does your vocabulary encompass beyond my antics?....fail #1
    Don't ask me. You're the one pointing out grammatical and wording aspects of this petty brawl.
    where do you fit in then?.....fail #2
    I just have to LOL at this. Here's the thing. I'm having this conversation with you. You, on the other hand, meddle with Saveless and Ixta's argument. So I'm not trying to fit in on anything, merely pointing out how misleading you are.
    linguistic genius over here should know how to format a proper sentense.....fail #3
    *Sigh* Who's the linguistic genius? Me? Oh I'm sorry. Not only do you make feeble comments, you also start referring to hasty generalizations. Which makes this "fail #3" void.
    look whose calling the kettle black.....fail #4
    You see, unlike you. I merely gave a statement. A clarification for your lack of analysis to stop ensuing. It's comical how you decide to pick my words and throw it back at me as an assault. Is that how much you lack ideas?
    back to my original hypocrite statement....fail #5
    Ah. Don't you just love fighting fire with fire? The difference between your case and mine is that the name I called you suits you perfectly. I'll never say anything that doesn't reflect exactly who you are.
    all i can say is GG, you have out done yourself this time.
    Sweetie, I haven't even begun arguing with you. All I do is merely probe the flaws on your post. Out doing myself for you? No thanks. You're not worth it.
  • Bret - Harshlands
    Bret - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    have you realized yet that the reason i made this post was to catch up with people who i knew in kingdom and to know how well we were doing in TW my computer crashed and im getting back on soon

could you just tell me how many territories kingdom owns and who is there biggest threat.

also are rome gloom kratos and bad archer still in kingdom. and has hermes or rio coming back...
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Scarlet,

Are you in upper management? Nobody else purposely uses 5 buzzwords per sentence to make themselves look important, without actually saying anything of value.

Let me give you some ammo for your next post:

synergy
    enterprise
    dynamic
    paradigm
    empowerment
    actualization
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    have you realized yet that the reason i made this post was to catch up with people who i knew in kingdom and to know how well we were doing in TW my computer crashed and im getting back on soon

could you just tell me how many territories kingdom owns and who is there biggest threat.

also are rome gloom kratos and bad archer still in kingdom. and has hermes or rio coming back...

Here's the current TW map.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/fahad285/2009-07-1420-52-28.jpg
    The red is kingdom.b:bye
    Quit.
  • Gloom - Harshlands
    Gloom - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009

I'm still here =), but I've been inactive for the past 2 months due to work :/
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ah. Don't you just love fighting fire with fire? The difference between your case and mine is that the name I called you suits you perfectly. I'll never say anything that doesn't reflect exactly who you are.

So when I call you a pompous, egotistical ***** it's not a direct insult/"name-calling" because the name I called you suits your personality perfectly? Cool. *Tip: before you try and sound intelligent, double check your posts for grammatical errors... you certainly have enough of them.
  • Kheeya - Harshlands
    Kheeya - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    So when I call you a pompous, egotistical ***** it's not a direct insult/"name-calling" because the name I called you suits your personality perfectly? Cool. *Tip: before you try and sound intelligent, double check your posts for grammatical errors... you certainly have enough of them.

list down her grammatical errors for me, since you're saying there's enough of them. so what exactly are you supposed to be arguing about? kingdom? trash talks? or grammatical errors? i find it confusing tbh. so she types the way she wants, jealous much?
  • Blossomfall - Harshlands
    Blossomfall - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wow b:faint what this thread was supposed to be, and what it ended up being b:shocked

guys, chill b:bye
  • Scryxalis - Sanctuary
    Scryxalis - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Scarlet,

Are you in upper management? Nobody else purposely uses 5 buzzwords per sentence to make themselves look important, without actually saying anything of value.

Let me give you some ammo for your next post:

synergy
    enterprise
    dynamic
    paradigm
    empowerment
    actualization

lol. u try too hard! betcha cnt even use those words in a sentence. LOLOLOLOL! dont try to flame like her. u just fail at it nub.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol. u try too hard! betcha cnt even use those words in a sentence. LOLOLOLOL! dont try to flame like her. u just fail at it nub.

I know for sure YOU can't use them in a sentence.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

I'm not trying to flame, sweetie. :)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    list down her grammatical errors for me, since you're saying there's enough of them. so what exactly are you supposed to be arguing about? kingdom? trash talks? or grammatical errors? i find it confusing tbh. so she types the way she wants, jealous much?

i could be wrong, but is this not the most obvious scarlet alt you have ever seen? has to bring in an alt to end the convo because he/she(im guessing she since sweetie is his/hers favorite word) finaly realizes she sounds like an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    i could be wrong, but is this not the most obvious scarlet alt you have ever seen? has to bring in an alt to end the convo because he/she(im guessing she since sweetie is his/hers favorite word) finaly realizes she sounds like an idiot.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3007/altlol.jpg