kingdom

12346»

Comments

• Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    how do you feel about phoenix/venomancers/bleed dawg?

****ing **** **** ****** **** **** ***** ***** **** **** b:angry

:3
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why do you care so much? He's a BM, who AoE grinds all day with +10% EXP gears (of course on miji the whole time). Try playing the game for once instead of whining like a little bit.ch all the time.

Sadly, i play the game and i can tell. :)
  • Bret - Harshlands
    Bret - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    are you really lvl 1 or are you just using a diffrent picture. also saying that you play and you think you know when someone is cheating or using a bot. it takes one to know one.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    it's okay guys, he's terrible at pvp. only factor part of him is making you 1 spot lower on the level rankings b:bye
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    it's okay guys, he's terrible at pvp. only factor part of him is making you 1 spot lower on the level rankings b:bye

+1 he so PvE he has see me outside of safe and never attacked me.
    2 of those times i had no charm and one of those times i didn't even had dolls. =S
    Could have been bad for my E-Peen
    Anyway, i do hope when he reaches lvl 100 and Icon can't farm his godly lvl100 gea,r he stops and PvP before planing to 101.
    I'll be in AlON by then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    are you really lvl 1 or are you just using a diffrent picture. also saying that you play and you think you know when someone is cheating or using a bot. it takes one to know one.

rofl, you dribble
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Bret - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    ok should have internet in 1 day and should be back on perfect world in 2 to 3 days... when my computer crashed it uninstalled and un downloaded.
  • Bret - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    hey icon i sent you a PM could you do me a favor and respond to it.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Miji doesn't stack with EXP equip.....

noobs <3
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Yes it does.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Yes it does.

The understanding I have of it.. is that if you have EXP items on you.. and pop a miji, the extra from your your stuff won't count.

^^
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Well, today i tested it on meed apostles in heaven. With miji i get the regular 50% exp, but with my +4% exp gears on i get like an extra 30-40 exp.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I just finished reading this topic. All I have to say is LOL at the seriousness of this game. On another note Ajani and Aedus are my new heroes.
    Wonhalt
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I just finished reading this topic. All I have to say is LOL at the seriousness of this game. On another note Ajani and Aedus are my new heroes.

haha, for a second I thought you said Ajani. I hate that shi,tcun't

oh, wait
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How can you hate something you don't know?
    -careface-
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I mean, everyone is so serious and at eachothers throats, but click ajani and some others just keep cool, and say it as it is. and its ****ing hillarious.
    Wonhalt
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wrong thread >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Vorawrcious - Harshlands
    Vorawrcious - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    A good non RPK guild will usually trump the RPK's it seems. The RPK guilds are full of too many big egos. Coming and going forming new band s over trivial disputes. Throwing tantrums, kicking all members cause little baby didn't get his way. HAHAHA.

If your a high lvl player and disapprove of RPK, there very few choices in guild to be a part of.

KINGDOM: Very strong guild so great choice if you want to jump in the #1 TW guild

KYLIN: Nice and seems dedicated guild. Not the most powerful but to me its a good choice cause i don't like to just jump in the best but would rather try to help build up. Much more exciting if you succeed.

CRIMSON: Good band, i guess, BUT they decided to suck QQme dyck long ago. Wouldn't even consider joining this guild. To me, easiest the servers biggest fail guild. Act like your the good guys while you get on your knees and take a big QQme load. I respect QQme/Sense more than Crimson and i think Sense is a bunch of total Aholes.

All other guilds either are RPK or dance around the issue of PK. Some even claim to not be RPK guild but allow a "little" RPK and get insulted for being called an RPK guild. If you allow one member to RPK you are a RPK guild and to me this is the most cowardly type guild. You want to have the best of the RPK and Carebear world.

All members of a guild are responsible for what ever member does within that guild. your not a non RPK just cause most member remain white.

All you self proclaim bad **** pkers who want to do as you please and pure RPKer need to get under one guild banner if you hope to take down Kingdom. But that will never happen cause most of you are a bunch of big ego losers who can only sneak up on a lowbie while hes grinding.

Many claim they are bored now for this and that reason. Yea, getting you **** kick gets old. You were big shots cause you leveled first. Now servers catching up to your level and you can't handle the challenge.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    zero incentive to rpk forces rpk guilds to not dominate servers

who would have thought. shocking news
  • Bret - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    i remember one of our biggest other competition guilds at the beggining of the server was laststand. what ever happened to them. did they disband becuase they havnt once been mentioned on this forum. and does anybody on this entire server know or have met a player named hermes. im trying to check up with him.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    i remember one of our biggest other competition guilds at the beggining of the server was laststand. what ever happened to them. did they disband becuase they havnt once been mentioned on this forum. and does anybody on this entire server know or have met a player named hermes. im trying to check up with him.

They disbanded, then got together again, got rolled again, disbanded again.
    Now its a faction with some 60's but mainlly made of 40's...
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Bret - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    what about the carebears i hated them even though somoene i knew was in them. me and destroychina were there biggest hatters.
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    Skreamz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol. u try too hard! betcha cnt even use those words in a sentence. LOLOLOLOL! dont try to flame like her. u just fail at it nub.

synergy
    enterprise
    dynamic
    paradigm
    empowerment
    actualization

And i will try to keep this on Point...

Kingdom is currently engaged in an enterprise of empowerment on the server consisting of the dynamic domination of all other factions currently interested in owning territories, including alleged allies and adversaries.

The paradigm of this would be the case of Kylin, a rather large up and coming faction, with some decent loyal members. They allied with Kingdom, only to find themselves attacked from all sides, by every sort of faction (including some non exsistent factions, I had nor prior nor since heard of). Basically, Kingdom used Kylin as a meat shield from the synergy of Crimson and QQme. When Kylin comes to this actualization, that they have been (for some time) Kingdom's pawn in a rather intriguing game of Chess, perhaps there would be more synergy between other factions, if not in world play PvP but in TW.

I should not say i dislike Kingdom, but rather the theoretical stance they have taken on the server. Icon is not really an icon, but rather a man sitting at a computer somewhere collecting a plethora (powerword) of Territory War earnings, and using it at his own discretion. (And from what i have heard from inside the ivory palace of Kingdom, occasionally most unfairly to support his most loyal and closest friends).

Wake Up Harshlands!

Oh and Grats to Sean for winning 10 MILLION COIN in thoughtful guild event Icon provided, I am sure Sean will put it to good use, like new fashion or something else that wouldnt benefit the guild, but Icon wanted to cover a missing large amount of coin.

In Closing, Id like to add...

This was brought to you by AFROSAMURAI, the best damn catshop in Perfectworld!!! (Teles 18k, dolls 55k) right next to the West Archo teleporter!!!

No Im not afro samurai, but if he feels up to paying me for the ad...mail coin or items to Skreamz
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Basically, Kingdom used Kylin as a meat shield from the synergy of Crimson and QQme. When Kylin comes to this actualization, that they have been (for some time) Kingdom's pawn in a rather intriguing game of Chess, perhaps there would be more synergy between other factions, if not in world play PvP but in TW.

QQme and Crimson actions are also to blame on KDb:chuckle
    Icon is George W. Bush in disquise but shhh

You post is the winner.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    Skreamz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No Good Sir, you are absolutely correct. The demise of both QQme and Crimson is to be placed on the leadership of each faction. Antihero, was fed up trying to keep all the loose cannons of QQme in line after Ascii-gate, and Crimson...well since Barbapapa took a vacation, it went straight to hell.

Hey, I saw where ascii is in Kingdom now...I vote him for Director! Or, I can send Icon a link to a page for a free 3 day 4 night vacation in Vegas.

Honestly, there are ALOT of good people in kingdom, whom i respect and like...it frustrates me they dont see whats going on.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Ascii is in KD to win his wife back. Some guy stole itb:chuckle

This topic is now about cats.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • BlazingAzn - Harshlands
    BlazingAzn - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i has a god complex for a good reason... im hard to kill >:D lulz.

and meh i kill lowbies cus as i cant find any one my lvl to pk at the time.

So i sit in whetstone, naught, and intrepid waiting for pvp. Pking all those i

see because its a pvp server and because random pk is better then sitting

around doing nothing. Tw is full of Pvp. No doubt, but its what 3hours if

both have flawless performances, 80+ ppl for attendance, and decent levels?

zzz What ever. i quit and quit for a good reason game = boring. I only came

back to waste more of the money i have laying around and annoy you all.

BTW College = annoying... worst professors evar!
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    No Good Sir, you are absolutely correct. The demise of both QQme and Crimson is to be placed on the leadership of each faction. Antihero, was fed up trying to keep all the loose cannons of QQme in line after Ascii-gate, and Crimson...well since Barbapapa took a vacation, it went straight to hell.

Hey, I saw where ascii is in Kingdom now...I vote him for Director! Or, I can send Icon a link to a page for a free 3 day 4 night vacation in Vegas.

Honestly, there are ALOT of good people in kingdom, whom i respect and like...it frustrates me they dont see whats going on.

Ascii-gate.

ROFLMAO, best new word of the week!
  • Bret - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    so how are the carebears. i remember i almost PK'd their leader at the begining of the server... lol good times.