kingdom

Options
Bret - Harshlands
Bret - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
hey i have not played Perfect World in like 4 months when my computer crashed. i was just wondering how the faction Kingdom from the harshlands is doing.
Post edited by Bret - Harshlands on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kingdom is doing great going to have a fun tw today if crimson show b:victory
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    strongest guild atm.
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I had always thought "THC" was the strongest? b:laugh *hoot hoot*
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yes but were talking bout guilds nowb:cute
  • RayVer - Harshlands
    RayVer - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my computer fried too..i was out for almost 3 months. KD is on top atm
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    only guild able to field 80 for a TW on ze entire server!
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    only guild able to field 80 for a TW on ze entire server!

+1 that says it all b:chuckle fail server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kingdom disbanded.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kingdom disbanded.

b:shockedb:cryb:sadb:cute
    Quit.
  • Awd - Harshlands
    Awd - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    +1 that says it all b:chuckle fail server.

+2 why dont you make a guild can fight kingdom?
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cause every1 is a carebearb:cute

and carebears dont fight carebearsb:surrender
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    why dont you make a guild can fight kingdom?
    We did. They refused to fight us and bored us into giving up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Murad - Harshlands
    Murad - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    For me is kinda stupid that noone attacking Kingdom. It just will kill server in few months or so. They are strong, yes. But if 3 strong guilds attack them they would loose some lands, and then the wuold get some back, and agian, and agian. This is what this game about. Not allowing one guild take whole map, coz this is same as killing server. Look on malaysia servers, there isnt almost none TW. The strongest guild rpk everyone coz they bored, people are leaving. Less and less players stay there. I am currently in Crimson but it isnt that i hate KD or so, i just want TW, and going to strongest guild wont help to server balance. For me this GAME is to pvp and TW, not Sims like for all this who are afraid of fight(go on PvE server, chickens). Eventually KD will have whole map and kos half of the server, and then most people will leave. Harshland will be boring, and noone will play.
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    k guys for 1 kd doesnt rpk, we def people from rpkr's and second wer not carebears, if we were then how in d hell do we rool over9000 and d new qqme guild..look yeah wer good atm but wer not planning on taking the map. And just 2 let u guys know d server ISNT DEAD!! so stop saying it is cuz it isnt lol b:victory
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Murad - Harshlands
    Murad - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yea but if kd isnt stoped it will take whole map, and then start to rpk coz its only thing that left for them. Even in Kingdom there should be people that dont want this i think. its about balance in game. this is stupid that there isnt limit of terytoris that one guild can have. coz all servers end the same without this. D E A D
    edited July 2009
    Options

actually you guys were finally going to get to TW kingdom after all the "hard work" of taking out Kylin and you suddenly disbanded.

I'm sure you got bored, but at the same time, when the fight was there to fight, you guys disbanded. Not quit the game, but disbanded.

Just saying
  • Topnotch - Heavens Tear
    Topnotch - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Destiny, Sense, Over9k,and Crimson should merge and then take down Carebeardom. b:kiss
  • atila
    atila Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

WTF !?

I didnt know that KD decided for QQme who they should attack.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ligeia is talking about world pvp and not tw
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ye Ligeia expect people to go solo vs 2 or 3 pt's of 90'sb:surrender
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • atila
    atila Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Anyways, Pvp isn't only about KD, I seriously don't know what is so ' Dead ' about this server. There's tons of red names and white names willing to pvp all around the friggin world map... Either you guys are blind or we're playing a completely different game! o_0
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    atila wrote: »
    Anyways, Pvp isn't only about KD, I seriously don't know what is so ' Dead ' about this server. There's tons of red names and white names willing to pvp all around the friggin world map... Either you guys are blind or we're playing a completely different game! o_0

doesnt matter how many "red" names there are when 95% of them got that red name in SP or other level 30 areas. they still run like a pansy straight to safe zone.

its extremely boring when almost everyone just boosts straight for safe zone or stands there like a **** loser and let you kill them instead of fighting. the saddest part is the boosters are talking **** about how you suck as they are running away and run their mouth from safe zone.

i gave up on looking for people to pk now. the most i do is kill some that i see on WQ. then again i also hate this game and would quit if my damn woman would let me.

btw...gotta love the losers like genuine who complain "you are 10 levels higher what do you expect me to do" as they are camping level 30s for hours every day. guess level 30s have a better chance against 7x than a 7x has against 8x according to fails like him.

edit:i think i know how all these idiots plan to overcome their lacking of the little skill it takes to play this game. they plan to pick their **** and wait years to grow some balls til everyone quits out of boredom then they can pretend they are pro.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How about instead of merging into a whole new faction, why not just join Crimson? People say Oh, Crimson is dying blah blah so we don't want to join. But think about the first Crimson vs Kingdom TW, Kingdom couldn't get more than 5% off I heard. So if everyone who was in QQme went to Crimson, Kingdom would be dominated. But no, lets make 4 other small factions instead. Since QQme and Crimson were allies, I don't know why it didn't happen in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I heard KD eats babiesb:sad

Belle, we lost 1 while attacking. If u don't know let tell that defending is easy.
    Then again we lost 1 and won 4 or 5.. BLT vs CQ once again LOL
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I heard KD eats babiesb:sad

Belle, we lost 1 while attacking. If u don't know let tell that defending is easy.
    Then again we lost 1 and won 4 or 5.. BLT vs CQ once again LOL

wonder what changed between that first tw and the 4 or 5 others

kingdoms skeelzz or # of ppl

considering the game id say ppl

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How about instead of merging into a whole new faction, why not just join Crimson? People say Oh, Crimson is dying blah blah so we don't want to join. But think about the first Crimson vs Kingdom TW, Kingdom couldn't get more than 5% off I heard. So if everyone who was in QQme went to Crimson, Kingdom would be dominated.
    I just don't even care enough to correct any of this.

It's your server now, do whatever you want man. I'm just living on it for the next couple of months for small faction TW.

^ Response to Icon.

Getting involved with the whole faction rivalry got too tedious to a point when it's kind of worthless already. Basically, Aeneas summed it all up.

"We dont care anymore."
    But no, lets make 4 other small factions instead. Since QQme and Crimson were allies, I don't know why it didn't happen in the first place.

I just find it intrusive and out of line for people (not particularly directed to you, Belle, but you belong to it) to question our decision to make new small factions comprising of 30 people, or join other small factions.

Seriously, it's our gameplay. If we want to gather around in small groups, then let us. If you're in some sort of a battling crusade for honor and justice, do it yourself. Again, we dont care pretty much.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i dunno if QQme realizes they failed as a TW guild
  • Bret - Harshlands
    Bret - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol makes me pissed. i was an executor in kingdom, 1 day before the first TW and my internet crashes. ahhh
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Seriously, it's our gameplay. If we want to gather around in small groups, then let us. If you're in some sort of a battling crusade for honor and justice, do it yourself. Again, we dont care pretty much.

"we"? u guys complain about there pvp/pk skills, y not kill them in tw(closest thing you'll get to a pvp fight between 80 vs 80 with no sz) and take their money at the same time?b:bye