Best PVPer You've ever faced

Options

Comments

• Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    all i see are people who couldnt scartch anyone on their char then said **** it i give up and decided to easy mode kill with nixes

THC is an archer, he cant do squat but complain about being killed so rolls a nix and goes lololololol i can glitch you (i never bother to fight him cause its way too funny to say pssst, go kill him in 1 click) im not wasting a second on a failed guy that rerolled nix, you already lost the game.

Mrconce dude just drop it, you died enough, i never even had the shadow of a thought of killing you bringing bragging rights, you are lower and just not in the same league, so i dont know you complain so much

then each time you die you log a veno to glitch people, and you think they wanna waste time with a shared account? did anyone that wasnt in his guild ever care about the fake nova? i thought so

as for me not being able to kill a veno, i kill venos fine, but they dont care about getting killed since they can kill so many people at the press of a button, its alot more fun to **** them off, which is what i did to both of you if you are here on forums going bla bla bla about me :P

seriously *i was talking about it with a friend* really? you cant get me out of your head?

you also talk about 2 people being willing to fight, while on your archer you dont even try, then on the veno its fox hugging, please :s

also it takes a good 5 min to swim from naught to arch, you had PLENTY of time to fight me but you know people like you only ever get a shot if you glitch people, you know as much as everyone else that you, THC and the likes are the kind of people that thinks they got skills with a nix, most of us dont waste time on you, in fact, people enjoy killing you, just like when angeRR went all the way to bloodbirds to kill THC and got a gold charm(it was funny)

all i see here is you both got rolled, then QQ from a nix. (they BOTH talk from venos, not their actualy original char)

just like prestige is always talking about low dmg and all, he dosnt come here to mention hes got 1 shotted so many times the other day, just get the hint you guys are not in the same range and its normal you die horribly, just deal with it :s
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    all i see are people who couldnt scartch anyone on their char then said **** it i give up and decided to easy mode kill with nixes

THC is an archer, he cant do squat but complain about being killed so rolls a nix and goes lololololol i can glitch you (i never bother to fight him cause its way too funny to say pssst, go kill him in 1 click) im not wasting a second on a failed guy that rerolled nix, you already lost the game.

Mrconce dude just drop it, you died enough, i never even had the shadow of a thought of killing you bringing bragging rights, you are lower and just not in the same league, so i dont know you complain so much

then each time you die you log a veno to glitch people, and you think they wanna waste time with a shared account? did anyone that wasnt in his guild ever care about the fake nova? i thought so

as for me not being able to kill a veno, i kill venos fine, but they dont care about getting killed since they can kill so many people at the press of a button, its alot more fun to **** them off, which is what i did to both of you if you are here on forums going bla bla bla about me :P

seriously *i was talking about it with a friend* really? you cant get me out of your head?

you also talk about 2 people being willing to fight, while on your archer you dont even try, then on the veno its fox hugging, please :s

also it takes a good 5 min to swim from naught to arch, you had PLENTY of time to fight me but you know people like you only ever get a shot if you glitch people, you know as much as everyone else that you, THC and the likes are the kind of people that thinks they got skills with a nix, most of us dont waste time on you, in fact, people enjoy killing you, just like when angeRR went all the way to bloodbirds to kill THC and got a gold charm(it was funny)

all i see here is you both got rolled, then QQ from a nix. (they BOTH talk from venos, not their actualy original char)

just like prestige is always talking about low dmg and all, he dosnt come here to mention hes got 1 shotted so many times the other day, just get the hint you guys are not in the same range and its normal you die horribly, just deal with it :s
    get cauterize and you can stop b-tching

there is virtually no skill in this game's pvp

accept it, deal with it.

no matter the class.

and yes venos are op
    no one cares
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Miko_Chan

only guy around my level/same/worse gear that I have never killed 1v1 while fighting a few times against

and Aeneas for killing my herc and nix...albeit I was afraid a +8 bow was gonna 1 shot me at any time.

i fought miko a few times, good fights but hes arcane, so to me its easier, i guess its harder for you with lower heals and low nukes on him? hell if i know, all i know about veno vs veno is whoever kills the other's nix first wins

as for Aeneas, Ex Onslaughts ftw :p although hes fat
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i fought miko a few times, good fights but hes arcane, so to me its easier, i guess its harder for you with lower heals and low nukes on him? hell if i know, all i know about veno vs veno is whoever kills the other's nix first wins

as for Aeneas, Ex Onslaughts ftw :p although hes fat

he goes for my nix and yeah i have to go for him and i lose always
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    get cauterize and you can stop b-tching

there is virtually no skill in this game's pvp

accept it, deal with it.

no matter the class.

and yes venos are op
    no one cares

no see, im heavy armor, i actually can fight and kill venos, it isnt the issue, the issue is its alot better to **** em off than kill them (infinite GAs ftw)

its also about why shouldwe let trash talkers get their easy mode going on?

and you are missing the point, this isnt about skill, or about nix not needing skills, i agree mmos dont take much skill just knowledge time and money, its about GLITCHING, its a bug, its very diferent than talking about skills

your *deal with it* lost all its credibility the second you posted it from a veno :P

i just learned to play without giving nixes much attention ingame, hence why for some of them i choose to **** them off or laugh when angeRR kills them etc, it isnt my fault they get butthurt about it :P
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    he goes for my nix and yeah i have to go for him and i lose always

well that sucks, it reminds me when angeRR and Icon wanted a 1v1 so they did but Icon managed to kill his nix first so the fighr was over, nobody died thats the thing but the nix's death meant the end of the fight -.-

the only veno ingame i can honestly admit rolled my **** in the 70s was ayekim back then, he destroyed me, always got a crit or two off, even when i was buffed, that was early 70s though but back then, oh yeah b:surrender
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I HATE YOU AND YOUR PnBUTT ****
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I HATE YOU AND YOUR PnBUTT ****

hahaha lol i just pk for fun all i want to do is have fun but seems like ppl egos , either cant lose with out madd **** talking,

when i die all i say is either wanna pee in my butt or just go lol and leave..

ppl say
    "LOL YOU CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOUR NIX"

"YOU ALWAYS CALL BACKUP NOOBBB"

why cant pkin be like breakdance battling you battle each other to smoke each other but in the end you give respect to the person
    ]
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    see pkin is not my strong points who cares how about it.....lets take this to the dance floor then well see who wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kekekekekekakakakakLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLpeeinbutt

hi soyb:bye long time no speak

1v1 dance off bish?b:dirty
    No PC atmb:cry
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Then lets end it here. Im really not the one to keep arguing all night. Since u so good, and u can kill me so many times, there better not be a screenshot of you dead by me here ever. ;) If that screenie comes up, u not hitting for the major leagues anymore boy. Oh, and go figure, Lucky you u got ur connections, otherwise ud be on the playing field with good pvp (getting dropped). More than 75% of ur friends (Which are much higher than u in level ex. 89+) are close and wont pk u, also cause u keep suckin on their *** to stay alive in their guild. U talk about quality, I remember when i was in my 50's and u were 70 and now i hit 80 and u still 83. Pathethic. I level off dailies and fbs. Guess ur not so diff after all. If u gonna complain about nixes so bad, quit the game bro. not so hard. But the moment u actually take me down on the veno, ill give you props. .In the meantime, keep bragging about being able to 3 spark my archer to death with the occult ice (stun) genie skill with ur level 80 gear. Wait till i get mine, and im sure ull at least get a fight. U act like just cause u swim and spend 5-10 minutes swimming to arch ur pissing me off or anyone else, but to be honest, i got the time to waste. Ur the competitive one who wants to level. I get the kicks by watching nubs like u act tough and suck it up when u "try" to "save" ur charm. If u can beat venoes. then go on ahead and fight. Dont just fight arcane venoes cause u know u can kill em. Next thing , u gonna be qqing bout not fighitn kisses or any of those other venoes just cause they are heavy. Please. Spare me the excuses. U so good. Figure it out.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    it reminds me when angeRR and Icon wanted a 1v1 so they did but Icon managed to kill his nix first so the fighr was over

you suck angerrs **** more than me, ****. every post is anger this anger that, and i'm the 1 whose ( << dunno if thats a real word, looks dodge) known him for 3 years QQ
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

lol, just for the record, i never talked about how u did a lot of low dmg, ss plz

and i got 1 shotted once yesterday, so uhhhh.... if once is "so many times"... need more sses plz, don't talk all this **** when its never happened, or only happened once. Remember that one time where i didn't even have my phy shield on, and with your 4 stuns u coudln't kill me? lol, that was priceless, sadly i didn't ss that so i have no proof (but lets see if u lie and try to deny it, u seem to be on a lieing streak)

what do u have aginst me and conce anyway xheart? are u still hurt by anka? b:chuckle
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Then lets end it here. Im really not the one to keep arguing all night. Since u so good, and u can kill me so many times, there better not be a screenshot of you dead by me here ever. ;) If that screenie comes up, u not hitting for the major leagues anymore boy. Oh, and go figure, Lucky you u got ur connections, otherwise ud be on the playing field with good pvp (getting dropped). More than 75% of ur friends (Which are much higher than u in level ex. 89+) are close and wont pk u, also cause u keep suckin on their *** to stay alive in their guild. U talk about quality, I remember when i was in my 50's and u were 70 and now i hit 80 and u still 83. Pathethic. I level off dailies and fbs. Guess ur not so diff after all. If u gonna complain about nixes so bad, quit the game bro. not so hard. But the moment u actually take me down on the veno, ill give you props. .In the meantime, keep bragging about being able to 3 spark my archer to death with the occult ice (stun) genie skill with ur level 80 gear. Wait till i get mine, and im sure ull at least get a fight. U act like just cause u swim and spend 5-10 minutes swimming to arch ur pissing me off or anyone else, but to be honest, i got the time to waste. Ur the competitive one who wants to level. I get the kicks by watching nubs like u act tough and suck it up when u "try" to "save" ur charm. If u can beat venoes. then go on ahead and fight. Dont just fight arcane venoes cause u know u can kill em. Next thing , u gonna be qqing bout not fighitn kisses or any of those other venoes just cause they are heavy. Please. Spare me the excuses. U so good. Figure it out.

not the kind to argue all night? but the kind to argue on the forums with someone you dont like in a video game? ok

as for my *connections* i wasnt whinning when i was in merc and BCs hunted us down (yes, angerr was one of em, wow i got great connections)

or i never had problems fighting QQmes my lvl (granted a +11 Xbow from iamkiller was never appealing)

i never whinned about the KoS both KD and crimson had on my guild back then

you say im all about lvls yet can clearly see i just do dailies, you just said it yourself, what gives?

i can 3 spark your archer? (assuming you meant triple spark) at 83? oh ok

and i am pissing you off or else you wouldnt be here on forums starting somethnig with me or waste 10 silver to WC about it lol

as for KISSES i fought him alot back in his LS days, same with sixela but you wouldnt know, it isnt YOUR character O.o
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol, just for the record, i never talked about how u did a lot of low dmg, ss plz

and i got 1 shotted once yesterday, so uhhhh.... if once is "so many times"... need more sses plz, don't talk all this **** when its never happened, or only happened once. Remember that one time where i didn't even have my phy shield on, and with your 4 stuns u coudln't kill me? lol, that was priceless, sadly i didn't ss that so i have no proof (but lets see if u lie and try to deny it, u seem to be on a lieing streak)

what do u have aginst me and conce anyway xheart? are u still hurt by anka? b:chuckle

first of all, 1 shotting you isnt anything great, you got less than 2.5k hp and arcane, i am pretty sure every single person my lvl can 1 shot you with something, as for how many, i remember i KILLED you many times, and 1 shot atleast twice, once with just a regular zerk on a normal DD skill, and one on a zerk crit where i could have nearly killed you twice over

as for that time without shield, i missed roar and you ran away to SZ, big deal? i mean think about it for one second, you clearly saw its not hard to 1 shot you, you know that but yet you come here saying *lolol no shield and you stun locked me and i survived* think about it, and after that you kept in SZ and trash talked and wouldnt shut up

and i dont have anything against you, you are just the kind of trash people trash talking online and argueing with me on forums, how many people did you call *noob* after you killed them? or MrConce where as soon as i appear in his T he runs, then after 30 seconds im done chasing and move on, he flies after me from the other side of the map and tell me im running from him.....give me a break :P

ans once again about me kissing anyone's ****, he was the one crying that angerr killed him, its not my fault it was him and not someone else

although yes, these days i guess my *connections* like you like to call them are pretty nice, it dosnt stop me from being part of the lvl 90 wars that sometiems happen with KD, not that im the greatest help but im there, so yeah i guess keep it up on the forums, its only there where you can *do* anything O.o
  • Apants - Lost City
    Apants - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lvl 80 bm boasting about killing lvl 70s, wow you're amazing

Cmon keep posting, it helps the growth of your epeen.

Mmmmm arguing in forums, don't we all feel like real men now.
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ANd this shows how much you run, you should know i NEVER run/kite for anyone on my veno, i always DD.

unless its a 90+ nix ofc.

but Xheart just stop it m8, u lose/fail/suck
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    not the kind to argue all night? but the kind to argue on the forums with someone you dont like in a video game? ok

as for my *connections* i wasnt whinning when i was in merc and BCs hunted us down (yes, angerr was one of em, wow i got great connections)

or i never had problems fighting QQmes my lvl (granted a +11 Xbow from iamkiller was never appealing)

i never whinned about the KoS both KD and crimson had on my guild back then

you say im all about lvls yet can clearly see i just do dailies, you just said it yourself, what gives?

i can 3 spark your archer? (assuming you meant triple spark) at 83? oh ok

and i am pissing you off or else you wouldnt be here on forums starting somethnig with me or waste 10 silver to WC about it lol

as for KISSES i fought him alot back in his LS days, same with sixela but you wouldnt know, it isnt YOUR character O.o

It is a video game. You are playing one. And u are responding to my so called "qq". Spare me the hipocracy.

Back in the old days, u were higher level than angeRR. Go figure, he passed u cause all u do now is try to figure out how to grow and become a man by boasting about killing "Squishies". If angeRR was to lay a feather on you, ud be swimming to safe zone as well.

About leveling, it was a comparison. As I mentioned above, u got nothing better to do than to run around with 2 and 99% of another spark (for ur literal rear end b:chuckle), and stun lock unaware lowbies with ur genie. U were always a higher levell than most on server and uve let urself go. Ur problem, I know. But one day u will either quit the game, or BR about how much u getting killed by people u never even knew bout. U level slower than most of the 80's I know, and my point with that was, u had a great lead and all u do is play 12+ hours and waste ur time pking lowbies (60-79). U know u only pk higher levels (or people who ussualy have a good chance to kill u) whenever u squadded with ur lv 80+ butt buddies.

In case u havent noticed, I dont post much on forums (Looks at post count, yes mine is higher but most of my post are actually helping people in cleric/archer section and other random post, point being i dont spend all my time in forum "qqing" like u say so). Only reason why we even talking bout u is cause one single mentally challenged individual thinks for sum reason u are a "good" pker. So dont think so highly of urself. Like i said before, u wouldnt be the one I would be giving any props to out of the people i dislike and dislike me back.

Back in LS, Kisses was still light armor. Now hes heavy and i bet u would never step a foot in his range if he was against u. Sixela is a female (No discrimination meant by it), not all females are video game friendly and obviously she is not a competitive as other females or PWI players. She wouldnt know how to kill u, except is knda funny cause one time she was fighitng u and she almost killed u but u stunned and ran to safe (I was watching). So I bet even Sixela at sum point could take u down. Now, if u really want to see "Sixela" fight, let me know location and "Sixela" will gladly be there. b:mischievous

Bottom line is, stop making excuses, We both obviously have time to qq and try to get sumwhere and it aint gonna happen. Watch ur back and make sure a screeshot of ur dead body doesnt appear, cause if it ever does, u got a lot of **** to eat homie. b:bye
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
    edited July 2009
    Options
    first of all, 1 shotting you isnt anything great, you got less than 2.5k hp and arcane, i am pretty sure every single person my lvl can 1 shot you with something, as for how many, i remember i KILLED you many times, and 1 shot atleast twice, once with just a regular zerk on a normal DD skill, and one on a zerk crit where i could have nearly killed you twice over

as for that time without shield, i missed roar and you ran away to SZ, big deal? i mean think about it for one second, you clearly saw its not hard to 1 shot you, you know that but yet you come here saying *lolol no shield and you stun locked me and i survived* think about it, and after that you kept in SZ and trash talked and wouldnt shut up

and i dont have anything against you, you are just the kind of trash people trash talking online and argueing with me on forums, how many people did you call *noob* after you killed them? or MrConce where as soon as i appear in his T he runs, then after 30 seconds im done chasing and move on, he flies after me from the other side of the map and tell me im running from him.....give me a break :P

ans once again about me kissing anyone's ****, he was the one crying that angerr killed him, its not my fault it was him and not someone else

although yes, these days i guess my *connections* like you like to call them are pretty nice, it dosnt stop me from being part of the lvl 90 wars that sometiems happen with KD, not that im the greatest help but im there, so yeah i guess keep it up on the forums, its only there where you can *do* anything O.o

yea i do admit i have low hp, i need to refine my gear more, care to help me out? and i do need 80 gear. but give wizards some credit, full arcane at least. When playing a wizard u have to get everything perfectally down, if u mess up, your mostlikely going to end up dead, i admit i used the wrong pot, which ended up killing me, but if i used the right one, u would have ended up dead, sutra ftw, my sandstorm alone almost ticked your charm, so i know sutra right after i ticked your charm u would have died. but... sadly enough i used the wrong pot, and i got stuned. I don't have to much pvp experence, i tend to only join in fights that are already happening and fight my own lvl. If i went around pvping as much as u i would be much smoother with my wizard. But wait untill i start pking a lot more and get everything down pat, and hopefully the "great" xheart dosn't fall to a full int arcane wiz with 2.5k hp or less.

and don't tell me about talking trash on the forums.... i didn't join in untill u said my name. and actually ive never called someone a noob after killing them. If someone dies by me i don't feel the need to tell them i killed them anymore, i think its rather ovious that they died.

how does a bm with acc rings miss roar on a full int arcane wiz..... /discuss
    PS: u got more then 1 stun (not counting the ranged genie stun)

and u never answered my question about anka, i know u target me and it can't be just because i talk so much trash on the forums (according to u), unless everyone here agrees that i alwase talk a lot of **** on the forums /askspwiplayers

anyways /flameme

b:kiss love,
    Prestige
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Angelical - Heavens Tear
    Angelical - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I say settle it once and for all, Prestige and Conce why don't you just go meet Xheart and fight him...i'm sure Xheart would win tbh, Prestige is a one shot (2 shot if Prestige gets lucky) and Conce you would not solo him....i watched Xheart have a friendly pk fight with Escobar (a level 88 archer with good gear) and win (and no it wasn't a duel, charms WERE involved.)

And why are you bringing up the e-**** that is Ankasha?
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yea i do admit i have low hp, i need to refine my gear more, care to help me out? and i do need 80 gear. but give wizards some credit, full arcane at least. When playing a wizard u have to get everything perfectally down, if u mess up, your mostlikely going to end up dead, i admit i used the wrong pot, which ended up killing me, but if i used the right one, u would have ended up dead, sutra ftw, my sandstorm alone almost ticked your charm, so i know sutra right after i ticked your charm u would have died. but... sadly enough i used the wrong pot, and i got stuned. I don't have to much pvp experence, i tend to only join in fights that are already happening and fight my own lvl. If i went around pvping as much as u i would be much smoother with my wizard. But wait untill i start pking a lot more and get everything down pat, and hopefully the "great" xheart dosn't fall to a full int arcane wiz with 2.5k hp or less.

and don't tell me about talking trash on the forums.... i didn't join in untill u said my name. and actually ive never called someone a noob after killing them. If someone dies by me i don't feel the need to tell them i killed them anymore, i think its rather ovious that they died.

how does a bm with acc rings miss roar on a full int arcane wiz..... /discuss
    PS: u got more then 1 stun (not counting the ranged genie stun)

and u never answered my question about anka, i know u target me and it can't be just because i talk so much trash on the forums (according to u), unless everyone here agrees that i alwase talk a lot of **** on the forums /askspwiplayers

anyways /flameme

b:kiss love,
    Prestige

how can a BM with accu rings miss with roar on arcane? get some knowledge please, roar could miss even if i had 500000 accuracy, just like i could hit an archer with 500000 evasion, why? it does not check accu vs evasion, its a spell, it has a 95% chance to hit or so at lvl 10 though (demon never misses) so yeah i dont see how that shows anything, plus if it DID check accuracy vs evasion, theres a base % chance to miss on anything for non casters, regardless of accuracy and evasion stats, so get some facts straight atleast for ONCE

as for me getting killed, when you actually harm me enough that i have to use my shield, youll get the idea soon enough, good luck though, as a pure int in arcane all you are reduced to do is jump/snipe people, i know the feeling and it sucks :P

i also read someone saying im boasting about killing 70s? conce is 80 now, prestige is 79+ im 83, killing lowbies much? O.o same result as if they stayed 70 though :s
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It is a video game. You are playing one. And u are responding to my so called "qq". Spare me the hipocracy.

Back in the old days, u were higher level than angeRR. Go figure, he passed u cause all u do now is try to figure out how to grow and become a man by boasting about killing "Squishies". If angeRR was to lay a feather on you, ud be swimming to safe zone as well.

About leveling, it was a comparison. As I mentioned above, u got nothing better to do than to run around with 2 and 99% of another spark (for ur literal rear end b:chuckle), and stun lock unaware lowbies with ur genie. U were always a higher levell than most on server and uve let urself go. Ur problem, I know. But one day u will either quit the game, or BR about how much u getting killed by people u never even knew bout. U level slower than most of the 80's I know, and my point with that was, u had a great lead and all u do is play 12+ hours and waste ur time pking lowbies (60-79). U know u only pk higher levels (or people who ussualy have a good chance to kill u) whenever u squadded with ur lv 80+ butt buddies.

In case u havent noticed, I dont post much on forums (Looks at post count, yes mine is higher but most of my post are actually helping people in cleric/archer section and other random post, point being i dont spend all my time in forum "qqing" like u say so). Only reason why we even talking bout u is cause one single mentally challenged individual thinks for sum reason u are a "good" pker. So dont think so highly of urself. Like i said before, u wouldnt be the one I would be giving any props to out of the people i dislike and dislike me back.

Back in LS, Kisses was still light armor. Now hes heavy and i bet u would never step a foot in his range if he was against u. Sixela is a female (No discrimination meant by it), not all females are video game friendly and obviously she is not a competitive as other females or PWI players. She wouldnt know how to kill u, except is knda funny cause one time she was fighitng u and she almost killed u but u stunned and ran to safe (I was watching). So I bet even Sixela at sum point could take u down. Now, if u really want to see "Sixela" fight, let me know location and "Sixela" will gladly be there. b:mischievous

Bottom line is, stop making excuses, We both obviously have time to qq and try to get sumwhere and it aint gonna happen. Watch ur back and make sure a screeshot of ur dead body doesnt appear, cause if it ever does, u got a lot of **** to eat homie. b:bye

you keep talking about me being a higher lvl than most and all, i have to ask, are you sure you are not confusing me with someone else? ask around never was i even CLOSE to just BEING in the top 50, EVER, i was 70-72 then people started hitting 80-85, i hit 80 when there was already a bunch of 90s, i was never ahead of anyone in lvls, ever

i mean really, me? higher than angerr at some point? what? him and deja were both like 66+ when i was mid 50s....

NYTBLADE was ahead of everyone at one point, and he fell back/quit, and months later hes STILL 87....which is alot higher than me so i must ask are you SURE you are not confusing me with someone else about the lvl thing?

and killing lowbies, where were you tonight at the 80-90+ war with sense and KD? oh thats right

as for stunning six and run its simple, see i am usually good at knowing my surroundings, i was fighting six then i saw 2 kylins in T coming near me, i wasnt gonna stay to get jumped, its called brains man

learn use brain, learn use brain well (clearly as you also think im a BR, when i live in canada and speak english)

i swear if i didnt know any better id think you really are confusing me with someone else

just drop it guys, i mean i dont mind the argueing and all but, making stuff up with every phrase? lack of knowledge of the game? i really am getting bored, plus we are just all repeating the exact same thing with walls of text

PS, fighting KISSES now that hes heavy? ever heard about BMs doing 9k crits with thunderstorm on barbs? if aything going heavy made him easier to kill for most BMs on the ground, not by me though im full defense/tactical (genie wise) when i get spare spirit ill just make a pure thunder genie and bust 6k non crit on heavies too at the click of 2 buttons *yawn* when was that any hard?
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I say settle it once and for all, Prestige and Conce why don't you just go meet Xheart and fight him...i'm sure Xheart would win tbh, Prestige is a one shot (2 shot if Prestige gets lucky) and Conce you would not solo him....i watched Xheart have a friendly pk fight with Escobar (a level 88 archer with good gear) and win (and no it wasn't a duel, charms WERE involved.)

And why are you bringing up the e-**** that is Ankasha?

lol, y do people like hiding behind alts? oh well

just becuase escobar lost dosnt mean xheart is the best, ive seen a 7X barb kill a 89 archer, does that mean the barb was the best barb ever? no(although he is pretty good), does that mean the 89 archer sucked? well, obviously he wasn't that great. But u can't say xheart is good because he killed someone 5 lvls higher then him. they both had 80 gear so those extra 25 points wouldn't decide the fight.

hey, im not saying xheart sucks, im just saying he isn't close to being the best, he may be able to kill people lower lvl then him, and once and a while a few that are higher, but to be good im my book is to be able to go into a fight and not just run when u have even a slight chance of dieing, taking a chance and challanging yourself is the way of pkers in pw my, i guess thats not how u guys do it here? btw the 7X vs 89 happened in pw my, i don't think we would ever see a fight like that happen here, where the 7X was the aggresser

lol, insalting anka will get xheart to kos u :O don't do it! b:shocked
    although she did give her body for a mold, and then try to cyber with me... woops, sry xheart b:shutup
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol, y do people like hiding behind alts? oh well

just becuase escobar lost dosnt mean xheart is the best, ive seen a 7X barb kill a 89 archer, does that mean the barb was the best barb ever? no(although he is pretty good), does that mean the 89 archer sucked? well, obviously he wasn't that great. But u can't say xheart is good because he killed someone 5 lvls higher then him. they both had 80 gear so those extra 25 points wouldn't decide the fight.

hey, im not saying xheart sucks, im just saying he isn't close to being the best, he may be able to kill people lower lvl then him, and once and a while a few that are higher, but to be good im my book is to be able to go into a fight and not just run when u have even a slight chance of dieing, taking a chance and challanging yourself is the way of pkers in pw my, i guess thats not how u guys do it here? btw the 7X vs 89 happened in pw my, i don't think we would ever see a fight like that happen here, where the 7X was the aggresser

lol, insalting anka will get xheart to kos u :O don't do it! b:shocked
    although she did give her body for a mold, and then try to cyber with me... woops, sry xheart b:shutup

but, whoever said i was the best? did anyone ever? maybe people told you that ingame but i sure cant read anything about me being the best in this thread, unless i missed something
    edited July 2009
    Options
    but, whoever said i was the best? did anyone ever? maybe people told you that ingame but i sure cant read anything about me being the best in this thread, unless i missed something

lol the thread is about being the best pvper, and Cheaper said u were on page.....2, second post

Edit: my bad, lol, he said u sucked, not that u were good, thats what i get for scanning through these threads
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol the thread is about being the best pvper, and Cheaper said u were on page.....2, second post

Edit: my bad, lol, he said u sucked, not that u were good, thats what i get for scanning through these threads

yeah...... you lose :P
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you keep talking about me being a higher lvl than most and all, i have to ask, are you sure you are not confusing me with someone else? ask around never was i even CLOSE to just BEING in the top 50, EVER, i was 70-72 then people started hitting 80-85, i hit 80 when there was already a bunch of 90s, i was never ahead of anyone in lvls, ever

i mean really, me? higher than angerr at some point? what? him and deja were both like 66+ when i was mid 50s....

NYTBLADE was ahead of everyone at one point, and he fell back/quit, and months later hes STILL 87....which is alot higher than me so i must ask are you SURE you are not confusing me with someone else about the lvl thing?

and killing lowbies, where were you tonight at the 80-90+ war with sense and KD? oh thats right

as for stunning six and run its simple, see i am usually good at knowing my surroundings, i was fighting six then i saw 2 kylins in T coming near me, i wasnt gonna stay to get jumped, its called brains man

learn use brain, learn use brain well (clearly as you also think im a BR, when i live in canada and speak english)

i swear if i didnt know any better id think you really are confusing me with someone else

just drop it guys, i mean i dont mind the argueing and all but, making stuff up with every phrase? lack of knowledge of the game? i really am getting bored, plus we are just all repeating the exact same thing with walls of text

PS, fighting KISSES now that hes heavy? ever heard about BMs doing 9k crits with thunderstorm on barbs? if aything going heavy made him easier to kill for most BMs on the ground, not by me though im full defense/tactical (genie wise) when i get spare spirit ill just make a pure thunder genie and bust 6k non crit on heavies too at the click of 2 buttons *yawn* when was that any hard?

I remember I was in my late 50's and u were already 70. Again, for the 3rd time or so, my only point here is that u spend the 12+ hours u play on game pking lowbies and boasting about it. Btw, u said it urself,i could be 80 (i just hit 80 yesterday) and pres could be 79, but that still doesnt change the fact we got 70 gear. Now, give us hh80, and we would gladly be on an even playing field. I myself got no excuse. I got most of my 80 gear considering is all molders i get at 78, but to be honest, my **** hh70 +1 1 socket bow is not enough to even put a single dent on ur armor, let alone kill u. Hence where i use my brain ;) and i run (if i ever have). As Ive also mentioned before, I havent bothered to use my anti stun skills, simply because of the fact that uve killed so many small amounts of time for me to remember u got occult ice (ranged genie stun), and by the time u hit me with that, then u can simply stun and use ur 2 and .99 sparks to keep me in check and get lucky for the kill. Yes, one time u killed me cause u got my health to 60% and surprisingly enough, even before u started casting ur skill, i called the crit, and u so happened to hit a crit and actually not miss. Second time u killed me, what can i say? Again, u managed to stun lock for 20+ secs, and i cant really do much against that. Its all a timing and place thing. Just cause u can kill me now, doesnt mean ull kill me the next time. My whole point of this entirement argument is that simply u dont deserve to even be on this thread as a recognition, but if other people think that way, with all due respect, they can believe that. I never called u out directly, u were the one who stuck ur nose up the thread and reply to my indirect insults.

PS. when u were fighting Sixela that time, i dont recall any kylin coming, so i cant really say anything there, but i do recall seeing ur health at 25% or so. I believe the "kylin" excuse is just put in place to cover up on BR bed stories. b:chuckle Dont deny it, u know its true. oh, and infering that kisses is at least half smart, he would never go on ground with a nix, so u wouldnt get the chance of triple damage.
  • Angelical - Heavens Tear
    Angelical - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    but to be good im my book is to be able to go into a fight and not just run when u have even a slight chance of dieing, taking a chance and challanging yourself is the way of pkers in pw my, i guess thats

I do not get your logic, i really don't, "to be good you have to let your opponent kill you if you're getting owned" if that's what you do please uninstall, I'm sorry if I'm fighting someone and i see I'm losing i will run, mostly to not give the other person bragging rights,there is a difference between challenging yourself with a fight you MAY have a chance of winning and just plain suicide.

To be a good pvp'er imo is to notice these types of things and act accordingly, it's not just about killing someone it's about survival too, following your logic "I R GUD AT TEH PVP COS I GOT DROPPED BY HIGHER LEVEL, I R GOT HONOR HURHUR"......I'd rather be able to say "I noticed when the fight was not going my way and I got the **** outta there" that makes a good pvp'er.
  • Apants - Lost City
    Apants - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Shut up noob, u dont belong here.
  • Fsghfsfg - Sanctuary
    Fsghfsfg - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Shut up noob, u dont belong here.

Fail.
    (10 char)