Best PVPer You've ever faced

Lamarcus - Harshlands
Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Who is the best player you've ever faced one vs one on this server?
Post edited by Lamarcus - Harshlands on

Comments

• Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Aeneas for sure
  • Hallelujah - Harshlands
    Hallelujah - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gin b:surrender
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Venger b:shocked

VengerOwnz.jpg

I do over 9000. But when you complain and then get 1shooted by 3M damage it's plain scary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Aedus in 4x's.
    Wonhalt
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Honey, she killed me with her kindness b:surprised
  • LunarStorm - Sanctuary
    LunarStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    angeRR.

What a hot piece of ****.
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    angeRR.

What a hot piece of ****.

lol just read your "harrasment" thread, and btw its a he, his name's phil and pm me for his num b:dirty
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    would that have killed you if you used plume shell?
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Aeneas. Hes knows what hes doing and so do i , so the battles usually tend to be long and epic b:laugh .
  • Muse - Harshlands
    Muse - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Aeneas. Hes knows what hes doing and so do i , so the battles usually tend to be long and epic b:laugh .
    is it Nova_ Fail_ talking? b:cry hope aeneas knows more than u...he is a guildie after all.
    now plz how come u guys talk about PvP in Harshlands? D: aren't we all carebears? 5 hours stacked miji = heaven, grind till u drop and if u kill someone our great server protector aka "The Knight in Shining Armor" will KoS u?
    b:shutup So who is the best PvEr on this server in ur opinion?
    I vote Nei and Antihero
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cheaper - Harshlands
    Cheaper - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nei will soon die cuz he doesnt get enough Sun vitamines.

Eitherway, vote goes to Xheart.

O i forgot its about the BEST pker not the WEAKEST!
    well Icon then I guess.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nei will soon die cuz he doesnt get enough Sun vitamines.

Eitherway, vote goes to Xheart.

O i forgot its about the BEST pker not the WEAKEST!
    well Icon then I guess.

U mean Xheart? The person who when hes about do die, runs away from battle and uses a teleport stone, when he doesnt have 2 sparks in SP or buddies to rely on, runs to safe to gather another 2 sparks and let genie cool down, the person who when sees a nix, swims from village of the naught all the way to safe zone arch. Jesus, I could keep going. You know, out of all of the people who i dont like and dont like me, at least I can say that Aeneas has what it takes to pvp. He doesnt back down and falls proudly. And hes one of the 2 clerics i know who knows what their doing. ;)
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Thc - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Yeah i agree, Xheart fails TOO much, everything what you said there is correct.
    I have experienced it too. no dragon = no fight. the most annoying thing is when its 1v1 on my veno (same levels I think) he runs to SZ like ****, but then when angeRR is there to help him he goes PK me all the time and start bragging.

Ya the medal of failness would definatly go to Xheart.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    is it Nova_ Fail_ talking? b:cry hope aeneas knows more than u...he is a guildie after all.
    now plz how come u guys talk about PvP in Harshlands? D: aren't we all carebears? 5 hours stacked miji = heaven, grind till u drop and if u kill someone our great server protector aka "The Knight in Shining Armor" will KoS u?
    I vote Nei and Antihero

b:laugh Muse is giving lessons on how to be fish bait.
  • Fractal - Dreamweaver
    Fractal - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    U mean Xheart? The person who when hes about do die, runs away from battle and uses a teleport stone

That my friend is called common sense, maybe you should use it when you're about to die during pvp instead of standing there to waste a doll.
    when he doesnt have 2 sparks in SP or buddies to rely on, runs to safe to gather another 2 sparks and let genie cool down

A BM with no chi is absolutely useless, roar takes chi, drake bash takes chi, i myself play a BM and i make sure my chi bar is maxed when going into a battle so i can effectively stunlock.
    the person who when sees a nix, swims from village of the naught all the way to safe zone arch.

Yet again common sense, if it's one of those venos who constantly kites while the nix stuns and then nuke you and then continue to kite again i would not waste my time either.

Jesus, I could keep going. You know, out of all of the people who i dont like and dont like me, at least I can say that Aeneas has what it takes to pvp. He doesnt back down and falls proudly. And hes one of the 2 clerics i know who knows what their doing. ;)

Oh and this last bit just proves what an idiot you are "He doesnt back down and falls proudly." that is the DUMBEST **** i have ever read, may as well say "I think Aeneas is a good pvp'er as he lets me kill him and doesn't try to escape if he's getting owned" don't know how Aeneas gets your vote for the best pvp'er if he apparently dies too much.

May as well add it as i think it's funny, remember when you got kicked from Mercenary when they had like 5 lands? and then you were blubbering in vent 'cos you wanted to be let back in, hahaha, you little girl.
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you guys are STILL butthurt to die so many times? i mean, thinking about me and all when im not even around you? im more flattered than anything

@ MrConce, you are the last one to talk about running to SZ since every single time i see you, you either die or run, soh ow could i get close to death? nevermind the fact i dont use TP stones

then when all you can do is die you log a veno with a glitch thinking you might get a shot, but im not letting you even tick me ONCE, because i know six cant kill me, so i just **** you off by not letting you lay a finger on me, that got you mad and was even worth a WC, come on now, last time i checked NOTHING stops you from fighting me underwater, nothing at all, but what no glitch no will?

at THC, you died to me 3 times in a row in SP and dropped scrolls and wouldnt ever stfu about it, i think just like MrConce think way too much about me and get way too mad about getting killed

as for you being on faildom, im sorry, you rolled a nix to easy mode kill people, whats more funny than having a nix kill you? why waste any ticks, MP or anything at all when angeRR is next to me and only had to click 1 single button to make you waste a doll? maybe you will get the hint that nixes talking arnt worth much at all

all i read are people QQ about getting killed

atleast its better than everyone threatening me to get banned after they die O.o

or ask me *why* i PKed them. gee i wonder too...

so when you are done QQing on the forums, because its what you do since so far all you did was getting killed, get some practice and try your luck again against me O.o
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Honestly, as much as I think the guy is a d bag, today I had one of the most entertaining PvP fights with WenSon. I'm sure he's higher than me and I got him down to 700 and I like freaked out, lol. It helped that LanaLang was narrating lol.

And Xheart, I still think you're cool b:bye I've learned there's no reason to defend yourself against the r3tards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thc - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Xheart your still taking? you might have rolled my archer indeed. i did drop exp scrolls cuz of luck (20 items in inv and of course drop the mijis) but you seem to forget how you always run for my veno (i dont even kite).
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Xheart your still taking? you might have rolled my archer indeed. i did drop exp scrolls cuz of luck (20 items in inv and of course drop the mijis) but you seem to forget how you always run for my veno (i dont even kite).

nope you just RUN straight for safe zone.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    That my friend is called common sense, maybe you should use it when you're about to die during pvp instead of standing there to waste a doll.

A BM with no chi is absolutely useless, roar takes chi, drake bash takes chi, i myself play a BM and i make sure my chi bar is maxed when going into a battle so i can effectively stunlock.

Yet again common sense, if it's one of those venos who constantly kites while the nix stuns and then nuke you and then continue to kite again i would not waste my time either.

Oh and this last bit just proves what an idiot you are "He doesnt back down and falls proudly." that is the DUMBEST **** i have ever read, may as well say "I think Aeneas is a good pvp'er as he lets me kill him and doesn't try to escape if he's getting owned" don't know how Aeneas gets your vote for the best pvp'er if he apparently dies too much.

May as well add it as i think it's funny, remember when you got kicked from Mercenary when they had like 5 lands? and then you were blubbering in vent 'cos you wanted to be let back in, hahaha, you little girl.

All I got to say to you is....Where are you? Let me guess. U raged quit. Im still in server buddy. And stop making excuses for Xheart, he has many already. Anybody without chi is useless. Period. A fight is a fight, u either fight it and make urself known, or u run and hide kinda like u are right now.

Funny thing is, i was discussing this with my friend the other day, and if everyone was to use common sense and protect themselves from every little dangerous thing, fights would never end. If 2 people wanna kill each other and have an outcome, they gonna have to suck up and fight. Obviously, only those who always run around with 3 sparks, genies and pots cool down, are usually the ones who fail the most. I would love to be a veno and everytime i fly around, have bramble hood ready for any kill. Defitnly hit up the safe zone after wards to get chi, and go back out for my next 1v1. Of course they are strategies, but really, would any sane person fight against a bramble hood, nope. Can they do sumthing about it? Yes. Run away. Take a bm. 4 stuns for more than 20+ secs of pure damage action,and u cant do nothing about it. Not much u can do there eh? Yet the great Xheart cant take on a veno.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    you guys are STILL butthurt to die so many times? i mean, thinking about me and all when im not even around you? im more flattered than anything

@ MrConce, you are the last one to talk about running to SZ since every single time i see you, you either die or run, soh ow could i get close to death? nevermind the fact i dont use TP stones

then when all you can do is die you log a veno with a glitch thinking you might get a shot, but im not letting you even tick me ONCE, because i know six cant kill me, so i just **** you off by not letting you lay a finger on me, that got you mad and was even worth a WC, come on now, last time i checked NOTHING stops you from fighting me underwater, nothing at all, but what no glitch no will?

at THC, you died to me 3 times in a row in SP and dropped scrolls and wouldnt ever stfu about it, i think just like MrConce think way too much about me and get way too mad about getting killed

as for you being on faildom, im sorry, you rolled a nix to easy mode kill people, whats more funny than having a nix kill you? why waste any ticks, MP or anything at all when angeRR is next to me and only had to click 1 single button to make you waste a doll? maybe you will get the hint that nixes talking arnt worth much at all

all i read are people QQ about getting killed

atleast its better than everyone threatening me to get banned after they die O.o

or ask me *why* i PKed them. gee i wonder too...

so when you are done QQing on the forums, because its what you do since so far all you did was getting killed, get some practice and try your luck again against me O.o

Ive only died by you 2 times. I remember u were trying to kill me not so long ago, and u coudlnt even get past my charm till R3 stuck his nix on me. Second, I havent even bothered 2 use my anti stun pot on you. Congratz, u got 4 stuns. On top of that, u still 80, and im not. Good job, ur the coolest and the best (Completly sarcastic, if i ever had to suck up to sumone who i disliked, obviously wouldnt be you. Aeneas U got complete respect bro.)

Im glad at least u can think and get a kill before u run to safe zone and reload ur gunz. I get on veno, and u talk about how i could jump in water and fight, but when u continuously swim to arch without stopping, i dont get much incentive to drop down since by the time i do, u prolly caught a boat already at the archosaur docks. When i fought on veno and u actually fought back, let me remind u, u had 80 gear on while u were facing a veno with nix with 70 gear. Stop ur qqing about venoes bleed and glitches, is part of the game. Was even more sad. U got stuns. Why dont u try em ? Maybe the might help u get past the nix and kill the veno. ****, Even Godsfear (a lv80+ barb with no almost no defensive skills) took down Icon (lv 90+ veno with nix with godliest gear in game according to people), and ur a bm and cant kill a veno.

I really dont care about my image, I die,everyone does, but at least we die and die proudly, good job to you, at least i try and go in wether i fail or not, and that earns respect just like Aeneas goes in and either dies or kills me. Funny thing, I have never seen u die, cause every time u are about to, u magically are in safe zone.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    BY FAR Anders
    the sight of him scares me :<
    is he here now?

RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIFE!
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Definitely Poww... oh wait b:laugh
  • SaveIess - Harshlands
    SaveIess - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Let's stop making paragraphs....I hate reading. b:cryb:surrender
  • Thc - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    YEah Xheart please dont post again, ur annoying and you suck in PvPb:chuckle
  • Fractal - Dreamweaver
    Fractal - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think Conce is **** and fancies Aeneas.
  • Apants - Lost City
    Apants - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think both of us are in the wrong server forums b:shocked
    I think you're a lonely boy who fancies a virtual lover

Oh I also think we should both gtfo and go onto our real characters.
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I vote Nei and Antihero

This thread went in the garbage with this post at the turning point. This kind of bickering is never going to stop if you guys don't learn how to talk to eachother,
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    see pkin is not my strong points who cares how about it.....lets take this to the dance floor then well see who wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kekekekekekakakakakLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLpeeinbutt
    ]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Miko_Chan

only guy around my level/same/worse gear that I have never killed 1v1 while fighting a few times against

and Aeneas for killing my herc and nix...albeit I was afraid a +8 bow was gonna 1 shot me at any time.