Best PVPer You've ever faced

Comments

• Apants - Lost City
    Apants - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nub alt war, its cold war all over again. Let's continue...
  • LunarWind - Harshlands
    LunarWind - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh, it's on now dawg.

I have more altz i are teh winner!
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yob:coolfff
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    very hard to tell whos the best pvper i hav faced but i would go for awwie cuz so far he was the only one at my lvl that managed to kill me alone (except from venos with nixes ofc), but Ascii & Aeneas are good too :p
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I do not get your logic, i really don't, "to be good you have to let your opponent kill you if you're getting owned" if that's what you do please uninstall, I'm sorry if I'm fighting someone and i see I'm losing i will run, mostly to not give the other person bragging rights,there is a difference between challenging yourself with a fight you MAY have a chance of winning and just plain suicide.

To be a good pvp'er imo is to notice these types of things and act accordingly, it's not just about killing someone it's about survival too, following your logic "I R GUD AT TEH PVP COS I GOT DROPPED BY HIGHER LEVEL, I R GOT HONOR HURHUR"......I'd rather be able to say "I noticed when the fight was not going my way and I got the **** outta there" that makes a good pvp'er.

Another nub hiding behind alts, or is this ur main? what he was trying to say was, ur never gonna be known as a good pker if u dont challenge urself and pk those who ussually will earn u the respect. In this case, Xheart only pks unimportant people (as i classify myself under this category and prestige) and thats why so earns the sad reputation he has right now within most of the HL server (Not inculding his butt buddies in his guild that suck up to him)

Also, sum people apparently appear to not be able to understand that Xheart kills are situational. He will not go into a fight knowing he will lose it. I know, smart. But when he goes fight people who ussualy can drop him, and the only way he does it is with his 95% foolproof KO combo, there reall isnt much to it. He is not a great pker. There is nothing special about being able to backstab sumone (speacially lowbies) who are not aware of u coming and use 3 stuns along with the ranged genie stun and his 2 and .99 sparks to get the kill. Thats pretty much what this is all about. Xheart is a ninija, as funny as that sounds. he backstabs and runs to safe to recharge chi. One day that wont work, and like ive said before, he better hope his 80+ friends dont turn on him one day, or that he doesnt die by the people he is qqin to atm, cause otherwise he gonna find himself quitting, or sucking his words up.

Thats it, not much to the whole discussion. Xheart kills, yes he does, but really cheaply and has no honor or respect to go face to face with anyone. and he is also a bm who fights arcane venoes (and other lights that he knows he can beat), but when it gets tough and a veno who actually could drop him comes, he makes excuses saying he can beat the veno, but instead of fighting, he swims from village of naught all the way to safe zone arch saying he was just trying to **** the person off when to be honest, i was crackin up while he was swimming his little female butt (male playing female bm, lol @ xheart, no insult intended, i had my own female characters, like my veno, is just funny) to safe.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    very hard to tell whos the best pvper i hav faced but i would go for awwie cuz so far he was the only one at my lvl that managed to kill me alone (except from venos with nixes ofc), but Ascii & Aeneas are good too :p

While Ascii seems to be good (and he is, dont get me wrong), I believe that is subject to change. As more and more ambitious players hit 90, all gears will be +12 or at least what people like to call "godly". Only reason why most of these "vit" builds so far are good is cause atm most of these vit users are also sum of the ones with their +8 weapons. Basically, this makes em just as powerful as anyone else, but what makes the diff is the amount of hp they have. Once people have same gear, these "vit" builds will show their ugly colours and will not be able to kill anyone before they get dropped by sumone with a +8 weapon as well who instead of vit build are full dex or full mag (with only exception of melee classes cause they get XS or GS axes and they could be full vit and still deal amazing amounts of damage). Their hp wont really matter unless they get hit with barb buff, and even then, there damage is still the same. Most vit users are forced to use tons of debuff from genies and their own characters to be able to shine, and thats where i give ascii props, cause he actually exploits his character and uses everything he has to get the kill. But like i said, once these power hungry noobies who just want to get on top, the people who really dont have a life, and even those who already are 80, once they get to 90, and + their gear to the same degree as these vit users, hear me well, people like antihero and ascii wont be praised so much. Atm, nobody is able to match their weapons, but if i could call anyone on server to face ascii and prove a point, id easily tell iamkiller (with his +11 bow and i believe hes full dex, correct me if im wrong) to drop ascii. Too bad their is a big level diff between em, and that will never happen. =]
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i vote Aeneas b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i vote Aeneas b:victory

me too, i saw him solo thorinb:laugh
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    While Ascii seems to be good (and he is, dont get me wrong), I believe that is subject to change. As more and more ambitious players hit 90, all gears will be +12 or at least what people like to call "godly". Only reason why most of these "vit" builds so far are good is cause atm most of these vit users are also sum of the ones with their +8 weapons. Basically, this makes em just as powerful as anyone else, but what makes the diff is the amount of hp they have. Once people have same gear, these "vit" builds will show their ugly colours and will not be able to kill anyone before they get dropped by sumone with a +8 weapon as well who instead of vit build are full dex or full mag (with only exception of melee classes cause they get XS or GS axes and they could be full vit and still deal amazing amounts of damage). Their hp wont really matter unless they get hit with barb buff, and even then, there damage is still the same. Most vit users are forced to use tons of debuff from genies and their own characters to be able to shine, and thats where i give ascii props, cause he actually exploits his character and uses everything he has to get the kill. But like i said, once these power hungry noobies who just want to get on top, the people who really dont have a life, and even those who already are 80, once they get to 90, and + their gear to the same degree as these vit users, hear me well, people like antihero and ascii wont be praised so much. Atm, nobody is able to match their weapons, but if i could call anyone on server to face ascii and prove a point, id easily tell iamkiller (with his +11 bow and i believe hes full dex, correct me if im wrong) to drop ascii. Too bad their is a big level diff between em, and that will never happen. =]

are you an idiot? how can you seriously talk about me killing *lowbies* then talk about Ascii when hes the top lowbie killer on this entire server? (hi #1 pvp rank)

Ascii was amazing when he had....20 lvls on people back in URD, now hes in his 80s, correct me if im wrong but everyone i know, unculding myslef, dosnt even see Ascii as an actual fight, killing 30s all day can only make someone weak, also by doing what he did/does he made himself to be an outcast, so he literally cant participate in actual pvp wars, because everyone will turn and kill him(well, wars only happen with Sense or over9000 vs kylins/KD and im pretty sure Sense/over9000 would kill him on sight, and he isnt in KD so yeah, but thats just my opinion)

i seriously cant grasp the concept behind trashing me then giving props to the biggest lowbie killer in the history of HL lol (so far anyway) i used to think Ascii was amazing back at the war with merc vs URD, then he kinda stopped playing the game to kill lvl 30s, it ends there

im gonna stop here as i dont feel like flaming for another 3 pages, but please if you gonna bad mouth someone for *lowbie killing* (you said 60-79) dont go and praise someone that kills people lvl 30-40 for a living
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    back on topic

Aeneas is probably one of the best players, because he can actually go out there and stand up to those so called *i come from LC/MY, played 5 lvl 90s* whatever guys

thats his first character on his first server on PWI.

i would only say anything bad about the fact he CSes alot if it wasnt for the fact alot of people up there at 90 CS alot just aswell so iguess its the same playing field, therefore, /win
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thanks for writing a fricking 7 page novel you 2-3 morons that keep comparing epeen, im almost done with chapter 5 ill get back to you when i finish. all this takes is a name of a person and a "because they **** me".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hehehe everyones failure but my Aeneas!!! Oh and Escobar!!! :DD Woot failures. Hahaha. Icon and his little cleric following him everywhere. LAWL. Okay I'm done. Stop flaming X you buttheads. Zomg it's Soy. And can I pull a cata this weekend? Kkthxbai!
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    thanks for writing a fricking 7 page novel you 2-3 morons that keep comparing epeen, im almost done with chapter 5 ill get back to you when i finish. all this takes is a name of a person and a "because they **** me".

So u think ur epeen is bigger just cause u can read flame post and tell everyone the obvious? Seriously bro, u make me laugh by just posting here ur nonsense. U dont like the tale about the "2-3 morons", then simply dont ask for it to be read for you. Problem solved. b:bye
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    are you an idiot? how can you seriously talk about me killing *lowbies* then talk about Ascii when hes the top lowbie killer on this entire server? (hi #1 pvp rank)

Ascii was amazing when he had....20 lvls on people back in URD, now hes in his 80s, correct me if im wrong but everyone i know, unculding myslef, dosnt even see Ascii as an actual fight, killing 30s all day can only make someone weak, also by doing what he did/does he made himself to be an outcast, so he literally cant participate in actual pvp wars, because everyone will turn and kill him(well, wars only happen with Sense or over9000 vs kylins/KD and im pretty sure Sense/over9000 would kill him on sight, and he isnt in KD so yeah, but thats just my opinion)

i seriously cant grasp the concept behind trashing me then giving props to the biggest lowbie killer in the history of HL lol (so far anyway) i used to think Ascii was amazing back at the war with merc vs URD, then he kinda stopped playing the game to kill lvl 30s, it ends there

im gonna stop here as i dont feel like flaming for another 3 pages, but please if you gonna bad mouth someone for *lowbie killing* (you said 60-79) dont go and praise someone that kills people lvl 30-40 for a living

Seems to me u failed reading class back in elementary school. I never said "I give props to ascii cause hes a godly pker. He does kill level 30's. My point was, If u have played a cleric before, u could understand that i clearly said in one of the paragraphs that I give Ascii props for "Knowing and exploiting the characters skills and all thats given to them" to get the kill. He just simply does it right. Doesnt meant hes the best pker or that i give him props for killin 30s. There is a diff in the terminalogy used here. To a level 80+ or 90+, a lowbie could be a level 60,70, and to sum people even 80. trust me, Ive had a lv 90 which im not calling out (Aeneas b:chuckle) tell me that im a lowbie and he actually meant it. Look at me, im 80 and im a lowbie apparently. So if i want to say that all u do is go around killing lowbies, i can say it. If u want to imply it a diff way, thats ur problem. Everyone knows any 10 level gear diff matters in a pvp fight, therefore, i continue to say u only fight against lowbies. Pick better fights, challenge urself. Thats all i ask. Dont try running away everytime i go on the nix, wether is mine or not,nobody cares. All that matters, u brag, talk, and all i see is qq and excuses about how u trying to **** me off by swimming from village of naught to arch when really all u doing is giving me a great laugh. Sh-it, next time i might even record it. b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you keep talking about me being a higher lvl than most and all, i have to ask, are you sure you are not confusing me with someone else? ask around never was i even CLOSE to just BEING in the top 50, EVER, i was 70-72 then people started hitting 80-85, i hit 80 when there was already a bunch of 90s, i was never ahead of anyone in lvls, ever

i mean really, me? higher than angerr at some point? what? him and deja were both like 66+ when i was mid 50s....

NYTBLADE was ahead of everyone at one point, and he fell back/quit, and months later hes STILL 87....which is alot higher than me so i must ask are you SURE you are not confusing me with someone else about the lvl thing?

and killing lowbies, where were you tonight at the 80-90+ war with sense and KD? oh thats right

as for stunning six and run its simple, see i am usually good at knowing my surroundings, i was fighting six then i saw 2 kylins in T coming near me, i wasnt gonna stay to get jumped, its called brains man

learn use brain, learn use brain well (clearly as you also think im a BR, when i live in canada and speak english)

i swear if i didnt know any better id think you really are confusing me with someone else

just drop it guys, i mean i dont mind the argueing and all but, making stuff up with every phrase? lack of knowledge of the game? i really am getting bored, plus we are just all repeating the exact same thing with walls of text

PS, fighting KISSES now that hes heavy? ever heard about BMs doing 9k crits with thunderstorm on barbs? if aything going heavy made him easier to kill for most BMs on the ground, not by me though im full defense/tactical (genie wise) when i get spare spirit ill just make a pure thunder genie and bust 6k non crit on heavies too at the click of 2 buttons *yawn* when was that any hard?

Quoting the largest post just to be a prick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Best guy ever?

Shinigamii

nough said.
  • Cheaper - Harshlands
    Cheaper - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Shinigamii? not that I know, atleast not when Yaoshi is playing it (my veno rolled him at lvl 81 when Yaoshi played it) which means any other 90+ veno could easily roll him too, which makes ur statement completely false.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Yep Shinigamii...the guy that made Yaoshi..and many of us too..

on another league, Couri. Couri rocks.
  • Outcomepower - Harshlands
    Outcomepower - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The best pvp player on this server is...who the **** am I to say that, Im not even close to be good so how the fk can I say whos the best pvper? The one that made the most dmg to me? the one that kitted me to death? The one that one shotted me? The nix that killed me with bleed? The cleric that putted me to sleep and then one shotted me? The blademaster who didnt let me move during a battle that took 30 secs? The barbarian that said ...fk sick you r such a puzzy, y the fk u keep running if u want to pk?...? or is it the archer that killed me in less then 8 secs? Well this list is big, but the best pvper i've ever faced was either Alex or xLEGENDX, those showed how good thier class can be when you refine it and play it well.
    "The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the best pvper i've ever faced was either Alex or xLEGENDX

lmao

10 chars
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Who is the best player you've ever faced one vs one on this server?

no one. b:sad

i have never had a 1 vs 1 fight that was even 1/2 way decent. and none that were even memorable enough to give a name to. mostly i am used as bait. i let you kill me, you turn red, R3 kills you and i get the drops. would be wonderful if more people dropped fashion and flowers b:dirty

not many people interrupt my 2 main goals. picking flowers and mining stuffs.

thank you Xulin for letting me loot a few times b:victory it gave me enough coin to port my next WQ b:cute
    the good Starr
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    no one.

i have never had a 1 vs 1 fight that was even 1/2 way decent. and none that were even memorable enough to give a name to. mostly i am used as bait. i let you kill me, you turn red, R3 kills you and i get the drops. would be wonderful if more people dropped fashion and flowers b:dirty

thank you Xulin for letting me loot a few times b:victory it gave me enough coin to port my next WQ b:cute

QQ, high 8x with a nix complaining pvp is too easy, having 2 nixes wins a LOT of fights by itself. But enough people have hit 90 by now that there is actually some nice serious pvp going on.

Also you can try fighting Xulin again now that he's 90+ and spent as much money as you probably did on this game b:chuckle
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    no one. b:sad

Noone in SP?

I'm so sorry for you, level 30 RPKing gets boring.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I actually did let her loot, r3 was too afraid of jumping into the scary water though b:pleased
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I actually did let her loot, r3 was too afraid of jumping into the scary water though b:pleased

didnt we both 2shot all lvl90s nix now?

PS. when the fk you gonna farm your own glaive and +7, stop being Burnout using fail weapon+8
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you may 2 shot nixes but there still going to destroy you

don't get to excited
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you may 2 shot nixes but there still going to destroy you

don't get to excited

hmm not if i learn a genie skill called "xxxx w/e" effect:wood dmg immune for 8 sec, and 2shot ur nix...then you have to run to sz like a fking nerd

hey dont you realize veno die more than a mage in TW? why? because they cant kite for shet
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hmm not if i learn a genie skill called "xxxx w/e" effect:wood dmg immune for 8 sec, and 2shot ur nix...then you have to run to sz like a fking nerd

hey dont you realize veno die more than a mage in TW? why? because they cant kite for shet

do the skill prevents form the stun form the ironwood? i never tried it.
    BTW veno die more cuz ppl see nix = OMFG kill the veno nix even if they have 4 cata in our base. I don't want to be bleed. xD
    Demon veno can kite a lot with fox form though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009

nullify poison

theory crafting works well but its a qqbird for a reason

@ ultimate, haven't tried it but it should "resist" so yes

and you meant lucky scarab
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    nullify poison

theory crafting works well but its a qqbird for a reason

@ ultimate, haven't tried it but it should "resist" so yes

and you meant lucky scarab

b:cute im already forgetting PW stuff. Quite a nice feeling. Anyway, i saw again this tread's name and was trying to remember whom in the server ever killed me repeatedly. I can' remember well. Im sure i must have died to QQbirds but the most counts i can remember is Icon with 3 kills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]