Best pvp Clan

Options

Comments

• Taurzo - Lost City
    Taurzo - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    How can you really rank a good PK guild? RQ has the largest reputation however, they all randomly PK... dunno how to judge this one other than RQ is the most widely known... thus they win???
  • cam90
    cam90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RageQuit - likes to PK lowbies which is cowardly. They (at lvl 80+) follow lower lvls (lvl 30 - lvl 50) around and PK them, gank them, and grief them. That's not a PKer that's a coward. A PKer PK's people who could at least put up a fair fight. I have no respect at all for RQ.

ShortBus... This wanna be RQ guild is a joke. RQ is far better (and that's not a compliment).

RedHawk - RedHawk lacks the power RQ has thus more people have a chance to get RH back... only slightly more respectable than RQ and ShortBus.

The best PK guild is ..... NONE.

Definition for "random PK guild"- A guild which goes after newbies, lowbies, and those who have no chance for survival. They grief, gank, and fight dirty. They deserve no respect, no acknowledgment, just total annihilation.

The only thing good about random PK guilds is that they either make you quit the game or they cause you to work your butt off so you can get them back. If you wanna join a real guild join one that's at least respectable.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    cam90 wrote: »
    RageQuit - likes to PK lowbies which is cowardly. They (at lvl 80+) follow lower lvls (lvl 30 - lvl 50) around and PK them, gank them, and grief them. That's not a PKer that's a coward. A PKer PK's people who could at least put up a fair fight. I have no respect at all for RQ.

ShortBus... This wanna be RQ guild is a joke. RQ is far better (and that's not a compliment).

RedHawk - RedHawk lacks the power RQ has thus more people have a chance to get RH back... only slightly more respectable than RQ and ShortBus.

The best PK guild is ..... NONE.

Definition for "random PK guild"- A guild which goes after newbies, lowbies, and those who have no chance for survival. They grief, gank, and fight dirty. They deserve no respect, no acknowledgment, just total annihilation.

The only thing good about random PK guilds is that they either make you quit the game or they cause you to work your butt off so you can get them back. If you wanna join a real guild join one that's at least respectable.

Why just lowbies and newbies? A real pk guild should pk any1 and every1. If you can't do it alone thats where the guild comes in...
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ok this is how it goes:

RageQuit: is a strong guild w/ a good core but they tend to only camp lowbies, i wont be that guy who say they can only kill lowbies cuz everyone have the potential to kill their own lvl. the fact that so many are on the top pk list is just for that fact that they camp so much.

RedHawk: redhawk has a pretty strong core that not may people may have seen. RH is the most hated guild on the server, even more hated that RQ (idk why). redhawk random pkes so that means we attack everyone killable that may pass us and alot of people assume RH focuses on lowbies which isnt true.

shortbus: i dont know much about this guild other that they are small but they are a pk faction, the weaker out of the 3.

so lets answer this question, who is the best pk faction? i say RedHawk just for the fact that we we pk alot but we dont camp lowbies for our name on the top pk list and we are the most hated and logic tells everyone that the most hated is the most hated becouse we pk so much.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ok this is how it goes:

RageQuit: is a strong guild w/ a good core but they tend to only camp lowbies, i wont be that guy who say they can only kill lowbies cuz everyone have the potential to kill their own lvl. the fact that so many are on the top pk list is just for that fact that they camp so much.

Not to sound like a **** bro but you dont know anything about RQ. The reason you dont see much pvp other than lowbie killing is because most of the good pvp happens in 8X and 9X areas. Grind spots, zhen crashes, world boss crashes etc. Some people like to mess around because theres nothing better to do but that dosent mean they only pk noobs.
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • cam90
    cam90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why just lowbies and newbies? A real pk guild should pk any1 and every1. If you can't do it alone thats where the guild comes in...

What does a lvl 80 gain from pking a lvl 30? That doesn't make sense at all. There's no fight, no honor, no excitement, no ... well anything. It's cowardly and weak. I'd respect RQ a lot more if they'd stop camping so many lower lvls. A lvl 60 RQ pking a lvl 50 is totally legit. But A lvl 101 (FireyDevil) Pking lvl 60's in Whetstone is a joke and I find that to be very cowardly. A GROUP of lvl 60's couldn't be a lvl 101 let alone a single lvl 60.

What does Pking lowbies and noobs prove beside the fact that you're a loser who needs to restat your fail of a build or you need to go outside and get a life and experience the world?
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    cam90 wrote: »
    What does Pking lowbies and noobs prove beside the fact that you're a loser who needs to restat your fail of a build or you need to go outside and get a life and experience the world?
    the QQ in this post if off the charts. You chose a pvp server you knew that at level 30 you're fair game. if it bothers you that much there's always a pve server.
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The RQ you see at lowbie areas are only a tiny percent of RQ.
    I know a few who do fight at lower areas, and really, most of them are around 7x.
    We've lost our 6x already.
    I'm at Heaven's Tear sometimes, but only for one reason, to clear out people who random pks near the Celestial One. People need to talk to npcs there, so its rather rude to random pk there. You'll never see me attack a white name there unless they attack me first. Well, there's a 2nd reason, if I'm attacked on my alt there, I'll definitely pay the guy there a visit.

I don't know why people buy into the rumours that we pk at lowbie areas 30 - 50 levels below us. Its not true.
    We make fun of those who do it, so after a while, it happens a lot less.
    If you're 60+ though, you really shouldn't be complaining. You've been on the pvp server long enough to know the consequences, so whats there to complain about?
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't know why people buy into the rumours that we pk at lowbie areas 30 - 50 levels below us.

So then explain the World Chats, Screenshots, general 3x fear of going into secret passage? If they were just rumors people would defend RQ a lot more.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    pervs wrote: »
    Not to sound like a **** bro but you dont know anything about RQ. The reason you dont see much pvp other than lowbie killing is because most of the good pvp happens in 8X and 9X areas. Grind spots, zhen crashes, world boss crashes etc. Some people like to mess around because theres nothing better to do but that dosent mean they only pk noobs.

reason ppl dont hear about that is because 8-9x doesnt QQ s muchb:surrender
    .....simply tragic that an entire faction have to suffer because some random guy/s likes to 1shot ppl.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So then explain the World Chats, Screenshots, general 3x fear of going into secret passage? If they were just rumors people would defend RQ a lot more.

Funny. I walk into Secret Passage with my alt and all I see is RH, SG1Owns, and some random red names in there. Really?
    I can easily go on my alt and world chat saying "Piliener just killed someone 30 levels lower than them and is proud of it! lmfao!", but what would that accomplish?

People go lengths to make us look bad. Seriously.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    missing a couple of pk guilds...
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Funny. I walk into Secret Passage with my alt and all I see is RH, SG1Owns, and some random red names in there. Really?
    I can easily go on my alt and world chat saying "Piliener just killed someone 30 levels lower than them and is proud of it! lmfao!", but what would that accomplish?

People go lengths to make us look bad. Seriously.

i remember that time cuz there was only 1 time i know of that RH and SG1 held up sp. but honestly, how often do you seen RH in SP camping?
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • _azazel_ - Lost City
    _azazel_ - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Huh, I stop playing for a couple months, come back, and people are STILL QQing about RQ. RQ has only ever PK'd me a few times, and they didn't camp me afterwords, didn't greif. I came right back, and they let me be. I've been HELPED OUT by RQ members with random bosses and such far more than they've PK'd me (anybody got some wood for me to knock on?). It's a PK fac, killing is what they're here to do (and one would assume the same of ANYBODY on LC or Harsh), so don't ***** when they do it.

As plenty of people have already said, if you rolled your char on a PvP server, don't cry about being PK'd. When I do PK, it's generally my level or higher, but if some 7x, 8x, etc. decides to come at me, I don't care. O noes, I died in a game. b:cry If all you do is die and cry, switch servers.

Haha, anybody who thinks I'm being a ****, feel free to kos. All my gear/skill are out dated and I've been a way a while, I'm not much of a challenge, but PvP is why I'm here. Oh, and I won't ***** at you when you kill me.
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ok this is how it goes:

RedHawk: redhawk has a pretty strong core that not may people may have seen. RH is the most hated guild on the server, even more hated that RQ (idk why). redhawk random pkes so that means we attack everyone killable that may pass us and alot of people assume RH focuses on lowbies which isnt true.

shortbus: i dont know much about this guild other that they are small but they are a pk faction, the weaker out of the 3.

so lets answer this question, who is the best pk faction? i say RedHawk just for the fact that we we pk alot but we dont camp lowbies for our name on the top pk list and we are the most hated and logic tells everyone that the most hated is the most hated becouse we pk so much.

you talk so much ****...you really think Redhawk are in the same leauge as RQ...your so deluded...and why do RedHawk allie RQ cos you know RedHawk is weak. i am not pro RQ but they have a better class of pker than RH any day of the week...oh and they have land dose RH....er well no... think before you speak noob....and it will be a pleasure to own you again cos you have been owned quite alot havnt you mr super pker...who also QQs...bye the way your poem sucks, like RedHawkb:cute
  • Sinep - Lost City
    Sinep - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    zaaphiel wrote: »
    you talk so much ****...you really think Redhawk are in the same leauge as RQ...your so deluded...and why do RedHawk allie RQ cos you know RedHawk is weak. i am not pro RQ but they have a better class of pker than RH any day of the week...oh and they have land dose RH....er well no... think before you speak noob....and it will be a pleasure to own you again cos you have been owned quite alot havnt you mr super pker...who also QQs...bye the way your poem sucks, like RedHawkb:cute

Run on/Fragmented sentances ftw!

Do us a favor kid...Breathe and get off the comp. We arent' Allied w RQ, whoever tells you anything about RH because you don't have a big enough E-Peen to ask us is not our fault. BTW Archers might get pkd alot, but at least he doesn't come into the forums and go cry ***** to everyone on this thread. b:pleased That convo is done.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If RH is so fail then why are we one of the only guilds still standing from day one? We are doing exactly what we came to do.I had some guy tell me "RH sucks" because (I) killed (HIM)... think about that for a minute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If RH is so fail then why are we one of the only guilds still standing from day one?

Point well taken. I think most people have issues with you guys because of stuff that is said behind peoples backs. At least that's my issue with you b:beatup
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Lexiee - Lost City
    Lexiee - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If RH is so fail then why are we one of the only guilds still standing from day one? We are doing exactly what we came to do.I had some guy tell me "RH sucks" because (I) killed (HIM)... think about that for a minute.

when did day 1 start??? I think there's a lot more guilds that are a lot more older than RH, and still standing :P
    PS. The only reason people think RH is a good guild is because they go around PKing in groups and gank people :P :P
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    zaaphiel wrote: »
    We've never been allies with RQ and have been fighting with them for a very long time. And another thing, just cuz u have land doesn't mean ur the best. Like i said before, if we can cont. 2 put up a good fight with others without $, it shows we have some skill. so plz mr. deluded, get ur facts straight.
    when did day 1 start??? I think there's a lot more guilds that are a lot more older than RH, and still standing :P
    PS. The only reason people think RH is a good guild is because they go around PKing in groups and gank people :P :P
    Now how many of those others guilds taht are still standing actaully strong or do something? not many, if u think otherwise, plz write some names (besides like RQ and CQ) and fyi, most of the time we go solo pking, but when others gank us in groups, that's when we come together and fight. sometimes we go together from the start, but I've seen CQ do taht, ive seen RQ, GZ etc. do that 2. There are other guilds that do that way more than us lol.
    Remember ppl, this thread is 2 say who's the strongest guild and y? NOT y other guulds supposedly suck and QQ.
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol I PK by myself mostly. =P

Sometimes with my hubby.

Fact is we are pretty much the ONLY pure PK faction. Sit down.
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol I PK by myself mostly. =P

Sometimes with my hubby.

Fact is we are pretty much the ONLY pure PK faction. Sit down.

lies, u have ur squaking buddy with you everywhere u go, u never solo >.>

(fyi for slow people im talking about her nix)
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Tch, when you attacked my alt I thought you were 7x, Katania.
    That would be the only reason I see justified for you to be pking around swiftwind.
    You disappoint me.

My alt is only 43, how could you be so cruel? =P
    You should live up to what Archer_Soul says, and quit messing with lowbies.
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *saw 5-6 redhawks camped at HT over the weekend at one point* >.>

i kept trying to fly up and get a good spot to tempest for a lulz, but it didnt happen :( i kept getting chased.
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol! Oh no, what a cheat. That's what I bought it for honey.

BTW, post on your main.
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Tch, when you attacked my alt I thought you were 7x, Katania.
    That would be the only reason I see justified for you to be pking around swiftwind.
    You disappoint me.

My alt is only 43, how could you be so cruel? =P
    You should live up to what Archer_Soul says, and quit messing with lowbies.

Sweetie, I PK everyone. We PK around 1k, burning heart and Sanctuary on a daily basis as do we PK in tusk and the lowbee areas. I look like a 7x because I'm heavy. ;)
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol! Oh no, what a cheat. That's what I bought it for honey.

BTW, post on your main.

i had it listed in my sig <.>

i like posting on pooh, funny name ^^
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sweetie, I PK everyone. We PK around 1k, burning heart and Sanctuary on a daily basis as do we PK in tusk and the lowbee areas. I look like a 7x because I'm heavy. ;)

Fair enough.
    Balanced perception, and a fair chance for everyone.
    I like your style. ;)
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL! Bowlinbob is talking to me? You run too much.

And thank you sweetie. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'm sure you're just as good if not better. =P

RH are not *******s we just get tired of the QQing. If people don't like what we do then so be it, we still don't care because WE know that we don't suck. WE know who we PK and what level they are so everyone who thinks they know better can suck it. b:victory
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol I also thought you were a 7x.
This discussion has been closed.