Best pvp Clan

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LOL! Bowlinbob is talking to me? You run too much.

ya i was talking to u. o.o i quoted u on pooh <.> ur confusing me.

And yea i do run from people close to 20 lvl s over me, why would i stay and fight? Doesn't make sense to me.

*Edit: the only class i dont even try to fight against are venos with nix's. There is no point.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WE know who we fail to PK and what level they are
    fixed

Getting bled twice by your phoenix while being hit by both you and that barb and not dying to it was hilarious
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Sinep - Lost City
    Sinep - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Who are you? Oh yea the Noob that runs away because your insecurity still pwns you...Sit down before you hurt yourself We=Attacking you You=Running with your mount...we got a good kick of you running faster than a fat kid to cake....or maybe you are a fat kid? @_@
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Who are you? Oh yea the Noob that runs away because your insecurity still pwns you...Sit down before you hurt yourself We=Attacking you You=Running with your mount...we got a good kick of you running faster than a fat kid to cake....or maybe you are a fat kid? @_@

i like cake :3

b:shockedits katanias flaming chickenb:cry
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    You mean I was on my way to Lost City and got knocked off of my mount by some idiot? Why would I stop? I got back on my mount and continued.

Really, what do you expect? Want me to stand still for a minute so you can kill me?
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How ironic. You, talking about fat kids.
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Sinep - Lost City
    Sinep - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Pervs go get owned by tanya again..btw u never had the balls to put yours...grow a pair of balls and venture outside your house once in a while.
    Btw I won't vote for pedro...Oh yea...Nice makeover...know we all know what u swing over to to..b:chuckle
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Pervs, post on your main account honey, oh, you probably don't know how. You're such a noob.

And Kristoph, the fact that you didn't even turn around and at least TRY to kill me is embarrassing. Sit down.
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We have gone off topic here, RageQuit are best pvp clan by far,
    Harvester looks like a good contender as well.
    Shortbus was good,
    I rate Non factions are better pk clans, than DeadHawk, oh sorry RedHawk
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Pervs, post on your main account honey, oh, you probably don't know how. You're such a noob.

And Kristoph, the fact that you didn't even turn around and at least TRY to kill me is embarrassing. Sit down.
    Why would I? What's the point in fighting two people, one with a phoenix, if I'm doing something else?

The embarassing part is me being knocked off my mount, being stunned 3 times and bled twice and not dying.

You're doing it wrong.
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Stunned 3 times and bled twice? You're cute.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You mean I was on my way to Lost City and got knocked off of my mount by some idiot? Why would I stop? I got back on my mount and continued.

Really, what do you expect? Want me to stand still for a minute so you can kill me?

the funny part is that you have no problem fighting some one who is 14 lvls below you but when an 8x comes you haul ****. and i see why you say you havent been killed by a redhawk in a long time. exactly what you did with katania b:shocked
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • zaaphiel
    edited July 2009
    the funny part is that you have no problem fighting some one who is 14 lvls below you but when an 8x comes you haul ****. and i see why you say you havent been killed by a redhawk in a long time. exactly what you did with katania b:shocked

14 levels below is no way as bad as killing someone who was 44 lvls below you, like you did yesterday in the great lakeb:bye
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    I don't remember running from "an 8x".

I "ran" from two 8x's trying to kill me when I actually had somewhere I had to go.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Putting in a vote that the factions in the poll should be slightly updated...

Would be nice to see maybe RageQuit, RedHawk, Torment, and Harvester on there. Those are the only pk factions I can say consistently keep me jumpy while grinding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
    edited July 2009
    zaaphiel wrote: »
    14 levels below is no way as bad as killing someone who was 44 lvls below you, like you did yesterday in the great lakeb:bye

yea so what? a real pker dont give mercy to people just cuz they are weak and cant defend so i kill ppl alot lower lvl than me but i also go after 8x people. but unlike kristoph i dont make fun of lower lvl people for not being able to kill me. this is me and kristoph in dragon temple.

Kristoph: noob you cant even kill an uncharmed wiz
    Archers_Soul: your 14 lvls over me and and your LA, you expect me to kill you?
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited July 2009
    I don't remember running from "an 8x".

I "ran" from two 8x's trying to kill me when I actually had somewhere I had to go.

and kristoph dont even give us that BS. you couldve at least stood and at tried to do something instead of making excuses saying there was 2 and you had some where to go. if 2 people near my lvl was chasing me i would at least try and kill one of them.
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Archers, that's because you're not a pansy like most people in this server.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    not a pansy = enjoys wasting charm and dolls?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited July 2009
    not a pansy = enjoys wasting charm and dolls?

not a pansy = not scared to fight and not scared of kos (most ppl in RH)and not scared of death AND not reporting people for killing you
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    not a pansy = not scared to fight and not scared of kos (most ppl in RH)and not scared of death AND not reporting people for killing you

Fixing Archers_Soul's sig
    nooby archer died,
    nooby archer QQed,
    he got on the Bawwbag,
    called a friend or 4 ,
    archer man ganked me,
    i give you my word,
    i went on guild chat,
    and i called my birds,
    but these werent any birds,
    these were Dodo's
    and not any Dodo's,
    these were lemming-bred Dodo's,
    me and the hawks came out of the Safezone,
    archer man died once more,
    oh god not more barbs..
    edited July 2009
    nooby archer died,
    nooby archer QQed,
    he got on the Bawwbag,
    called a friend or 4 ,
    archer man ganked me,
    i give you my word,
    i went on guild chat,
    and i called my birds,
    these were Dodo's
    and not any Dodo's,
    oh god not more barbs..

thx for givingme a reason to start killing you now b:laugh
  • zaaphiel
    edited July 2009
    nooby archer died,
    nooby archer QQed,
    he got on the Bawwbag,
    called a friend or 4 ,
    archer man ganked me,
    i give you my word,
    i went on guild chat,
    and i called my birds,
    these were Dodo's
    and not any Dodo's,
    oh god not more barbs..

Way to go Anders, i like that, its so fitting of Archers_soul. Thats him all over
    edited July 2009
    zaaphiel wrote: »
    Way to go Anders, i like that, its so fitting of Archers_soul. Thats him all over

main? i'de like to know ^^
  • zaaphiel
    edited July 2009
    main? i'de like to know ^^

No, But i know who you areb:chuckle thats the beauty of being hiddenb:bye
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    and kristoph dont even give us that BS. you couldve at least stood and at tried to do something instead of making excuses saying there was 2 and you had some where to go. if 2 people near my lvl was chasing me i would at least try and kill one of them.
    A phoenix which can be healed, a tank or a veno which is known for running and sending phoenix in. Hmmmm. No.

And hell, you didn't have the balls to attack me while I was grinding, so.. b:shutup
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    nooby archer died,
    nooby archer QQed,
    he got on the Bawwbag,
    called a friend or 4 ,
    archer man ganked me,
    i give you my word,
    i went on guild chat,
    and i called my birds,
    these were Dodo's
    and not any Dodo's,
    oh god not more barbs..

poetry truly is art b:sad
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited July 2009
    A phoenix which can be healed, a tank or a veno which is known for running and sending phoenix in. Hmmmm. No.

And hell, you didn't have the balls to attack me while I was grinding, so.. b:shutup

lol... didnt think you saw me... attacking you would just make you think you had a bigger e-peen for killing me. besides i didnt even have a charm on so it wasnt really worth it.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    lol... didnt think you saw me... attacking you would just make you think you had a bigger e-peen for killing me. besides i didnt even have a charm on so it wasnt really worth it.
    lol, not everyone feels good about themselves for killing lowbies, that's just you.

And how the hell would I not notice someone sitting there for 2 minutes?

And if a wizard with glacial barrier on isn't worth it, why did you go and attack other 8x's at fish, but a whole party instead of an individual? Though I'm thankful to you for giving my guildies some entertainment.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    who is this archer-soul guy? i saw him on wc spammming hes on the charts. I've never seen him :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
This discussion has been closed.