Best pvp Clan

Options

Comments

• Leaderalan - Lost City
    Leaderalan - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Had to make another post b/c Multi quote did not work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just because your guild sucks doesn't mean you can set low standards for everyone lol. 8x -is- low level, you hardly matter in pvp at that point when there's a real fight. Most guilds don't have more than 10 9x? What kind of guilds are you looking at?
    I'm getting the feeling that the amount of 9x and 8x in RH is embarassing. b:shutup

Can you make a better guild? Then do it. I have a feeling that what ever RH has in it is RH business. If he dose not wish to share this information it is his right.

Because I'm right? lol. Fact is that if you're not 9x, you can't do much. Anyone who's active won't be 6x or 7x for long at all, even at 8x you'll get a level a week with minimum effort.
    And hey, you're the one who's obsessed with me, not vice versa. b:shutup Keep counting.

You are not 90x either nor am I, but I do not going around talking trash about others.
    your guild sucks
    He is obsessed with you? I think you got it backwards all your posts are about RH. Please go make your guild with all 90x+ since your so hardcore.

To get this thread back on topic.
    The information I am looking for is:
    BEST PK FACTION

Depends just not on levels but:
    Kills
    Random Pks
    Levels they Pk
    Pk back up
    Red Names
    Hiscores
    Any other Information you might want to add. add.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Can you make a better guild? Then do it. I have a feeling that what ever RH has in it is RH business. If he dose not wish to share this information it is his right.
    Sure, but what do you gain from hiding it? Only reason to hide it is because of knowing it'll be used against you.
    You are not 90x either nor am I, but I do not going around talking trash about others.
    What's your point? I'm low level, everyone below 89/90 is.
    He is obsessed with you? I think you got it backwards all your posts are about RH. Please go make your guild with all 90x+ since your so hardcore.
    Not even 10% of my posts is about RH lol. Nice try though. b:shutup And why would I make my own guild? I never said anything related to leading a guild. Idiot.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lolololololololol funny thread, uhh RQ obviously.

If you want a reason press 'm' sunday morning.b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For someone considered a fail wiz you sure do talk a lot of smack. Get over yourself...talking about 9x's like you are one. WHEN and IF you ever are 9x then you can talk. Instead of responding, "What's your point?", when you know you have been caught in a lame answer.

Oh and since when did all the guild leaders have a pow-wows and tea parties to go over each others upcoming strategies. They do not let the secrets out for a reason.

Every guild keeps there secrets and not because it will be "used against them." Think about it and come up with a better response.

I know you have to be slightly more intelligent then that b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For someone considered a fail wiz you sure do talk a lot of smack. Get over yourself...talking about 9x's like you are one. WHEN and IF you ever are 9x then you can talk. Instead of responding, "What's your point?", when you know you have been caught in a lame answer.

Oh and since when did all the guild leaders have a pow-wows and tea parties to go over each others upcoming strategies. They do not let the secrets out for a reason.

Every guild keeps there secrets and not because it will be "used against them." Think about it and come up with a better response.

b:chuckle talking about guild secrets, and passing info? you were the Armagedon Director untill you left and joined RQ.

Enough said, gg.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle talking about guild secrets, and passing info? you were the Armagedon Director untill you left and joined RQ.

Enough said, gg.

Whats that got anything to do with guild secrets and passing info?? If you think she's not trustworthy then I'd have to say your wrong.
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Whats that got anything to do with guild secrets and passing info?? If you think she's not trustworthy then I'd have to say your wrong.

Well I'm calling her a hypocrite thats all. If she doesn't like RageQuit, why'd she join it? Now get online.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    how is that hypocrit lol?
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well I'm calling her a hypocrite thats all. If she doesn't like RageQuit, why'd she join it? Now get online.

nah she isnt a hypocrite for doing that... more like a person who decided to join another guild.
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Because I'm right? lol. Fact is that if you're not 9x, you can't do much. Anyone who's active won't be 6x or 7x for long at all, even at 8x you'll get a level a week with minimum effort.

And hey, you're the one who's obsessed with me, not vice versa. b:shutup Keep counting.

kristoph the only one obsessed is you. you make a living on going on the forums and trying to pull out every negative thing you can say about RH every chance you get. listen... i dont like CQ, spectaral or yakuza more than every other guild but i'm no **** rider. if i see a post on them i wouldnt even go on the post and just straight do everything in my power to make that guild look bad. you know why? i dont wanna look like an **** hole. granted imma **** hole in the eyes of ppl who hate RH and the ppl who i have pked but i'm not considered one for going on the forums and trying to put down a guild like an annoying little kid. another thing, i highly doubht you know anything about RH either than what you've been seeing a few moths back when you you was in a rival guild... what was it? ReAction? any even i havent been seeing you around in a long time any i see everyone and even visit the high lvl grinding spots. its either your hiding from everyone just for the fact that not many people like you or you got your crono key and your in "back in time" 24/7. so yea please stop w/ the flame fest and get back on the topic. I think RH is the best pk faction, just for the fact that we got the most KoS on the server, my logic is that who ever pk the most gets the most kos. it usually happens liek this " some one got owned, some one QQed and some one called kos". oh and not to get too far off the topic but the spectaral kos is silly. "RH killed one of our members for trying to crash a zen party so we hate them"... laugh out loud.
  • thankssir
    thankssir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow people think RH and SB are good at pvp?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

lol @ generalizing. Speak for yourself.

And I clearly said I was low level myself, so wow, are you dumb? I don't set low standards, period. And okay, I know every guild keeps secrets? Yay. But we all know Joobangles' little guild has a laughable amount of 9x. Which is the reason why he won't say a word about levels.
    kristoph the only one obsessed is you. you make a living on going on the forums and trying to pull out every negative thing you can say about RH every chance you get. listen... i dont like CQ, spectaral or yakuza more than every other guild but i'm no **** rider. if i see a post on them i wouldnt even go on the post and just straight do everything in my power to make that guild look bad. you know why? i dont wanna look like an **** hole. granted imma **** hole in the eyes of ppl who hate RH and the ppl who i have pked but i'm not considered one for going on the forums and trying to put down a guild like an annoying little kid. another thing, i highly doubht you know anything about RH either than what you've been seeing a few moths back when you you was in a rival guild... what was it? ReAction? any even i havent been seeing you around in a long time any i see everyone and even visit the high lvl grinding spots. its either your hiding from everyone just for the fact that not many people like you or you got your crono key and your in "back in time" 24/7.
    I make a living? oO I alt tab onto the forums while auto flying or waiting for auctions or listening to vent. Yeah I'll respond if I see some RH talking ****, I don't see why not, it's a public forum. I don't go around looking through someone's posts and numbering them LOL.

I can tell what RH has from their max refund, the members I see while doing whatever in-game or things like this. And apparently you have no idea what high level grinding spots are. I spend enough time around fish/DKs/phoenixes/8x quests. Rogueknights/Cougarets at low 8x. Hiding? Where? 1k? arch? cube? lol.
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

First off you posted every post on this thread about RH, got it backwards buddy.
    Just because your guild sucks
    I'm getting the feeling that the amount of 9x and 8x in RH is embarassing. b:shutup

Second here is another post umm no keeping levels a secret is a great stagey. Why do you think people have spies?
    Not even 10% of my posts is about RH lol.

Thrid 90% or more is about RH on my thread.
    But we all know Joobangles' little guild has a laughable amount of 9x. Which is the reason why he won't say a word about levels.

Forth sounds like an broken record.
    Yeah I'll respond if I see some RH talking ****,

Fifth every time you respond you just say the same stuff over and over. Not to mention you use the shut up icon WAY to much. Even when you did not win at all. ROFL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Venolol - Lost City
    Venolol - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i think Spectral is , they are home of the plus 12 and the have super zergs like CQb:victory
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First off you posted every post on this thread about RH, got it backwards buddy.

Second here is another post umm no keeping levels a secret is a great stagey. Why do you think people have spies?

Thrid 90% or more is about RH on my thread.

Forth sounds like an broken record.

Fifth every time you respond you just say the same stuff over and over. Not to mention you use the shut up icon WAY to much. Even when you did not win at all. ROFL
    1. Yeah because there's nothing to say about the other guilds; SB is non existant and RQ doesn't fail
    2. Great stagey? What? Anyway there isn't much he can do with strategy, they can in no way keep up with decent guilds
    3. Okay?
    4. Yawn
    5. Because you don't seem to be capable of reading. b:shutup
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    thankssir wrote: »
    wow people think RH and SB are good at pvp?
    RH, not really.

SB used to be good, before all the worthwhile members (eg Postman and bigtime) moved to Spectral or left guild. I know that guild still exists in name, but it's nothing compared to what it was.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Thank you Phy! (WOOT!! 80!! b:cute)

And I have never once told any guild secrets to anyone. And that includes information I learned when in RQ. People ask but I say it is none of there business. I am not one to spread around rumors and lies.

Your logic fails you. I did not leave Arma to join RQ and those who are my friends know that. And for you to say something like that is ignorant because you do not even know me. Oh and when did I say I did not like RQ? I have no problems with many of them, in fact I am friends with quite a few. Some of us just have differing opinions on some things. But I do not think that that is odd within any guild or group.
    nah she isnt a hypocrite for doing that... more like a person who decided to join another guild.

Exactly, I had my reasons. And those who know me know them, it was nothing against Arma and I am not the only one who did leave.
    lol @ generalizing. Speak for yourself.

And I clearly said I was low level myself, so wow, are you dumb? I don't set low standards, period. And okay, I know every guild keeps secrets? Yay. But we all know Joobangles' little guild has a laughable amount of 9x. Which is the reason why he won't say a word about levels.

1) Stated an opinion. LOL to you for being dumb, since you obviously did not read what I stated: "Get over yourself...talking about 9x's like you are one. WHEN and IF you ever are 9x then you can talk. Instead of responding, "What's your point?", when you know you have been caught in a lame answer." I was trying to emphasize your failed reply. The "What's the point?" reply = you got caught and had nothing better to say. Oh, and how was I not speaking or myself, since I did write the post!

2) Ummm...since when do guilds have to talk about there levels? Who cares? What are you scared? I doubt it, therefore what does it matter to you? Get over it, guilds do not have to tell the entire server that levels they have, besides there is a way to get an idea...its called Player Info. Omg what a concept...LOL. It is not like RH is out hiding and no one can find them b:chuckle

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thank you Phy! (WOOT!! 80!! b:cute)

And I have never once told any guild secrets to anyone. And that includes information I learned when in RQ. People ask but I say it is none of there business. I am not one to spread around rumors and lies.

Your logic fails you. I did not leave Arma to join RQ and those who are my friends know that. And for you to say something like that is ignorant because you do not even know me. Oh and when did I say I did not like RQ? I have no problems with many of them, in fact I am friends with quite a few. Some of us just have differing opinions on some things. But I do not think that that is odd within any guild or group.

Exactly, I had my reasons. And those who know me know them, it was nothing against Arma and I am not the only one who did leave.

1) Stated an opinion. LOL to you for being dumb, since you obviously did not read what I stated: "Get over yourself...talking about 9x's like you are one. WHEN and IF you ever are 9x then you can talk. Instead of responding, "What's your point?", when you know you have been caught in a lame answer." I was trying to emphasize your failed reply. The "What's the point?" reply = you got caught and had nothing better to say. Oh, and how was I not speaking or myself, since I did write the post!

2) Ummm...since when do guilds have to talk about there levels? Who cares? What are you scared? I doubt it, therefore what does it matter to you? Get over it, guilds do not have to tell the entire server that levels they have, besides there is a way to get an idea...its called Player Info. Omg what a concept...LOL. It is not like RH is out hiding and no one can find them b:chuckle

b:bye

yea if you want RH you can come find us, we arent that hard to contact. and yes RedRose seems to make alot more sense than most ppl on this poll.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i have a Question for thoes who posted that RH was bad at pking. Why do u feel that way. I personaly know for a fact that im not bad at it when i actually go all out tho i know i cant count for the entire guild. so yea what akes us bad at pvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i have a Question for thoes who posted that RH was bad at pking. Why do u feel that way. I personaly know for a fact that im not bad at it when i actually go all out tho i know i cant count for the entire guild. so yea what akes us bad at pvp

You dont think you're bad at pvp yet you dont carry a charm around? If you mean you dont die much... thats half right because you are just running from people or you are hiding in sz.

As for the rest of RH... I haven't been killed by a RH since I was in my 60's... and that was a 3v1. I've killed at least 10 RH today... (archer soul 4 times... some 60 wiz (started with fire) 3 times and some 6x barb 3 times... and that was all in about 5 minutes (lolz somebody asked me to help with mantavip and I got there to find 3 RH prey waiting in party above manta) Anyway point is that RH sucks.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You dont think you're bad at pvp yet you dont carry a charm around? If you mean you dont die much... thats half right because you are just running from people or you are hiding in sz.

As for the rest of RH... I haven't been killed by a RH since I was in my 60's... and that was a 3v1. I've killed at least 10 RH today... (archer soul 4 times... some 60 wiz (started with fire) 3 times and some 6x barb 3 times... and that was all in about 5 minutes (lolz somebody asked me to help with mantavip and I got there to find 3 RH prey waiting in party above manta) Anyway point is that RH sucks.

wanna know you you killed us? you pretended like you was comming help w/ manta vip so you got fully buffed, left party and killed us, not to mention i was the highest lvl in the party next to you and i was 10 levels below you and the barb was lvl 68 and the wiz was lvl 61... lol i wanna see you brag more about killing ppl of those lvls(i'm not suprised you didnt mention that we all had fully buffed you... lol). your just lucky that we had buffed you. btw you didnt kill me 4 times it was twice, learn to count. and yea i said hi to all the destined i had to kill after that. btw you said you killed 10 RH today... hmm killing 3 redhawk multiple amount of times dont mean you killed 10 redhawk. saying that you killed redhawk means that you went and killed 10 individual redhawk.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wanna know you you killed us? you pretended like you was comming help w/ manta vip so you got fully buffed, left party and killed us
    LOL

Anyway, all I'll say is gj @ joobangles for having that pride over a guild which has hardly made any progress over the past few months. b:victory RH is nothing but a temp guild for people before they move on to decent guilds.
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL

Anyway, all I'll say is gj @ joobangles for having that pride over a guild which has hardly made any progress over the past few months. b:victory RH is nothing but a temp guild for people before they move on to decent guilds.

i usually just glance through threads that dont have anything to do with cq/rq/gz and spec but i keep seeing you in every single RH post. youre like obsessed. what the heck did they do to you to traumatize you so
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i usually just glance through threads that dont have anything to do with cq/rq/gz and spec but i keep seeing you in every single RH post. youre like obsessed. what the heck did they do to you to traumatize you so

what the heck traumatized you so that you cant post under your main?b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL

no progress? ok i'm done lmao... just by saying that youve just proved to me that your just talkign out of your ****... lol what a rider...
    edited June 2009
    Options

i know right? did boojangles turn down a date with him?
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no progress? ok i'm done lmao... just by saying that youve just proved to me that your just talkign out of your ****... lol what a rider...

Then please explain what progress RH has made. The average lvl went from 5x to 6x? Congratulations...

Btw, lol @ your sig! So pathetic lmao!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1231944225368.jpg

PREPARE THE NET BALLS
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Then please explain what progress RH has made. The average lvl went from 5x to 6x? Congratulations...

Btw, lol @ your sig! So pathetic lmao!

Please Isowen, like RQ has made ssoo much progress,
    You lost all of your land (besides the newly gained one, (which makes me happy 2 c GZ land go but) u guys couldn't have won it in a tw alone with GZ)
    Your original leader has left, along with some members. U say our average lvl went from 5x to 6x, yeah watever think wat u want, RQ average lvl has dropped since u guys need 2 start recruiting lower levels once all your land was gone. And then there's ur sig, LOL wtf, go b emo b:bye
This discussion has been closed.