Best pvp Clan

Options

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    who is this archer-soul guy? i saw him on wc spammming hes on the charts. I've never seen him :/

a lvl 75 archerin redhawk b:chuckle besides i didnt spam it. i said 1 post that said i was on the charts and 2 world chats talking to this guy who kept saying i got all my kills from lowbies
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol, not everyone feels good about themselves for killing lowbies, that's just you.

And how the hell would I not notice someone sitting there for 2 minutes?

And if a wizard with glacial barrier on isn't worth it, why did you go and attack other 8x's at fish, but a whole party instead of an individual? Though I'm thankful to you for giving my guildies some entertainment.

a lvl 89 wiz w/ glacial barier and full cleric buffs vs an archer w/ no mp or hp charm... i rather not give you the satisfaction, i rather have the whole guild of CQ, GZ, yakuza, destined, torment and every guild that hates redhawk to line up and each of them kill me twice than to give YOU the pleasure of killing me anymore. and i never ever felt good about killing a lowbie unless it was in a guild in which i kos, yes i do kill lowbies but i dont feel like a bigman who can **** the world for doing so. now killing 8x people is a different story :)
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    To bad you never kill any 8x
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    almost forgot...
    i rather not give you the satisfaction, i rather have the whole guild of CQ, GZ, yakuza, destined, torment and every guild that hates redhawk to line up and each of them kill me twice than to give YOU the pleasure of killing me anymore.

dont they alreadyb:puzzled
    edited July 2009
    Options

lol thats what you think. believe it or not i actually do so .,|,.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ah yes I forgot about the famous RH 10 vs 1
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    he killed an 8x arcane mage, I'm sure.

He hits hard enough for that, I hope.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited July 2009
    Options

aww how cute this kid dont know much about RH. for your info RH dont pk in big groups but i know what guilds do, not giving names but they start with Ha and Om b:chuckle and the majority of the time i patrol areas on my own so shush
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lowbie pvp is so cute b:cute
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Ima track you down and kill you highbie :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options

Can I come get oneshotted too? b:dirty
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Fixing Archers_Soul's sig
    nooby archer died,
    nooby archer QQed,
    he got on the Bawwbag,
    called a friend or 4 ,
    archer man ganked me,
    i give you my word,
    i went on guild chat,
    and i called my birds,
    but these werent any birds,
    these were Dodo's
    and not any Dodo's,
    these were lemming-bred Dodo's,
    me and the hawks came out of the Safezone,
    archer man died once more,
    oh god not more barbs..

Oh Anders, you're ever so clever. Take me! Oh no, wait, grow a **** and then we'll talk. 12 year olds don't satisfy me. b:shutup
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    zaaphiel wrote: »
    Way to go Anders, i like that, its so fitting of Archers_soul. Thats him all over

Post on your main sweetheart.
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options

The funny part is that you're 6x so you aren't in 1k and burning heart when Archers is patrolling it by himself.
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I gotta admit anders post was kinda funny. But I do have respect for Archers_Soul. Mostly because he pks his lvl and not just 3x's. I had fun fighting him in swamps a few times, and gotta say they were pretty close a few times ^^ :3.

Random post over o_O
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options

Or maybe you mean the famous 2-3 or ever 4 guilds called against about 6 of us? Yeah, that **** is rediculous lol. People need to learn to handle their own battles.
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    he killed an 8x arcane mage, I'm sure.

He hits hard enough for that, I hope.

Still over 5 levels higher than him, what's your point?
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options

-rollseyes- Says the person who runs to sz everytime he's by himself and calls it "kiting" or uses some other excuse to ***** at me.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kat stop posting b:cry multi quotes go go go b:thanks
    edited July 2009
    Options
    see
    Oh Anders, you're ever so clever. Take me! Oh no, wait, grow a **** and then we'll talk. 12 year olds don't satisfy me. b:shutup

this :3
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I gotta admit anders post was kinda funny. But I do have respect for Archers_Soul. Mostly because he pks his lvl and not just 3x's. I had fun fighting him in swamps a few times, and gotta say they were pretty close a few times ^^ :3.

Random post over o_O

:O Bowlinbob has more sense than most people! I have a lot more respect for you now. b:chuckle
  • Katania - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kat stop posting b:cry multi quotes go go go b:thanks

I don't feel like it lol.

I was just going through these and I'm at work. b:shocked

Ima shut up now though.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    :O Bowlinbob has more sense than most people! I have a lot more respect for you now. b:chuckle

I had a little respect to start with WTF?!@?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Katania, quit double and triple posting.

And don't be mean to Amour for being in SZ, you all stayed there after you got killed at West Gate. Archers_Soul is the only one who was able to kill me, shame he's the only good RH PvPer b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Katania, quit double and triple posting.

And don't be mean to Amour for being in SZ, you all stayed there after you got killed at West Gate. Archers_Soul is the only one who was able to kill me, shame he's the only good RH PvPer b:surrender

Dare i Say....
    /Thread
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thx for givingme a reason to start killing you now b:laugh

Dear god you nearly died vs a level 58 archer.....
    with the accuracy secret I have I would pray tell you could beat me b:pleased
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options

I don't want to satisfy you, Junglecrotch.
    edited July 2009
    Options

lol i had no charm and the dude hit me like 5 times before i realised i was getting attacked
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't want to satisfy you, Junglecrotch.
    Dare i Say....
    /Thread

Its called multi-quote....learn it :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
This discussion has been closed.