FB tabbers dont deserve drops

Comments

• WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @Tear's alt w/e it's name is. Surely getting around your ban(or just claiming to be a banned person's alt) is another bannable offence that should result in the forum ban of the alt/extension of the original ban.

On Topic: If the tabber has managed to climb up the levels to earn his/her FB tabs(Rather than just WCing 'halping wit jur FBzz pm me please' endlessly) and(in the case of 59+) farmed/bought 300k's worth of wine so your lazy **** will join and help, then why the hell do you deserve a drop that is likely of absolutely no use to yourself.

Please add to your WC spams, I'm keeping any molds that drop because I'm the tanker/healer and I'm so bad at my class we'll likely be wiped by the boss.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    volst wrote: »
    lol You're an idiot.

agreedb:chuckle
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    close this topic: useless

would you like it if you do your own fb 69 and a mold worth 6mil drops and someone else gets it? "-_-
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @ OP

1. Stop making uber fail threads
    2. Go play WoW
    3. Gtfo
    4. Have a nice day b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @Tear's alt w/e it's name is. Surely getting around your ban(or just claiming to be a banned person's alt) is another bannable offence that should result in the forum ban of the alt/extension of the original ban.

I'm going to guess it actually is Tearvalerin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:laugh Best sig ever Fed. b:laugh

Back on topic.

/munch popcorn
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    By the time that someone is going through 69+, they usually have a faction to do their fbs. In case they don't, terms of fb are usually discussed at the beginning. If the tabber isn't happy with the terms, they're free to find other people to do it. If they're providing wines, I have no problem giving them their drops.

As for molds in higher fbs, still, if the tabber is providing the wines they deserve to make the call.

You can always make your own wines and farm fb for molds on your own time, without tabs. That's a completely different story.

Running someone's FB and farming molds are two different things altogether.

Well there are no set rules in fbs, so yeah tabber can obviously set whatever terms they want, and they should demand certain drops if they made the wine. But you will most likely have a hard time find a good and patient party in higher lvl fbs if u think you can call everything. Its really not that easy to always find good clerics and tanks even if its tabbed...if you wanna have everything that drops for yourself.

So same also for people that comes to help they can and will refuse to go if they think the terms suck, like someone being greedy and wants to call everything for themselves just b/c they have tabs. I would never even bother go fb69 or fb89 with my 9X cleric (or my veno) and waste mp charm, and spend time waiting and waiting while the tabber does his sub quests in the fb, if he also wants to call everything that drops from every boss. The costs of doing the fb specially for clerics, is not really worth the small amount of xp im getting. I at least want a chance to make some cash back. But i rarely meet people that wants every 3-star and every moulder. And those who do tend to change their mind pretty quick when you tell them to find someone else.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The bottom line is, it's a matter of supply and demand. It used to be that higher levels are rare, and lowbies would be happy enough just to get any help at all. Nowdays, if you don't want to do it on tabber's terms, there are many others who will.

No one is forcing you to do fbs, if you don't like the terms, you're free to leave.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:fatb

10 char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well there are no set rules in fbs, so yeah tabber can obviously set whatever terms they want, and they should demand certain drops if they made the wine. But you will most likely have a hard time find a good and patient party in higher lvl fbs if u think you can call everything. Its really not that easy to always find good clerics and tanks even if its tabbed...if you wanna have everything that drops for yourself.

So same also for people that comes to help they can and will refuse to go if they think the terms suck, like someone being greedy and wants to call everything for themselves just b/c they have tabs. I would never even bother go fb69 or fb89 with my 9X cleric (or my veno) and waste mp charm, and spend time waiting and waiting while the tabber does his sub quests in the fb, if he also wants to call everything that drops from every boss. The costs of doing the fb specially for clerics, is not really worth the small amount of xp im getting. I at least want a chance to make some cash back. But i rarely meet people that wants every 3-star and every moulder. And those who do tend to change their mind pretty quick when you tell them to find someone else.

Its rare. Most peeps dont ask for nothing else, only if mold drops or if the 3* is good and he can use it. DQ and other drops are random to the doing squad.
    And its unlikely that a higher lv player who actually needs to WC for those FB's will disagree to the terms.

As to "waste mp charm", its your choice to go or not. And wined FB's can be done without charms. <--- I know this will be QQed, but its true, just takes time to make prepares for such events.
    b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    HolyInferno I bet would agree with the OP : FB Mold Drop Rule?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited July 2009
    or let him present his opinion, and give him your own opinion back without being a **** over it. is that hard, or do you have one shoved up your... nevermind :).

Why not just tell everyone that you are the OP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wait Did I miss something??? The OP insults tabbers and you exspect us not to insult him??? When your polite on here you get treated as such. When you and Idiot we let you know. The OP is and Idiot.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Dumbest thread ever. Even if you could justify taking drops, there are so many people that would give them drops, so you wind up at the bottom of the FB list.
    hai2u
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I haven't done a tabbed FB in a while, the XP is lousy and rep is worthless. Only FBs I do are for farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol @ how you all insult him for posting his opinions, if anything you all should be ashamed for insulting someone for voicing it. Censorship is illegal FYI. (Unless it is slanderous or libeling material)

I don't give a **** who gets the mold in fbs. If the tabber provide the wine and tabs, then he can get the drops for all i care. But if i have to provide the wine, i am going to demand a share of the drops. If there is any disagreement, i can take my help elsewhere and the can do the same with his tabs.

And censorship is not illegal here. Its illegal in public, but this is not a public place. On a internet fourm, the creator/mod has the right and power to say what can or can not be posted. Its frown upon if the creator/mod censor certain aspect of freedom of speech. But in general, freedom of speech has no pull here.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And your post is insignificant and worthless spam, if you do not have anything to contribute, get out.

you want contributions?

k here ya go.

A. you are a moron accept it

B. tabbers deserve drops bcuz it is their fb end of story. you tag along and help for rep exp n spirit.

C. shut up stop QQin and get over it already.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The EXP and rep is good. I agree that the tabbers should get mold / 3* if any. But there was one fb39 I did where the tabber wanted every single item that dropped, it was kinda annoying. The person would pester us in whispers for our location so she could get 1 item or 2. The person even flew out to 1k streams where I was, died, and finally traded me for a single DQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i love going on fb's to help people out. and i always give the tabber there drops.
    GRAPHICS AND MOTION DESIGNER
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    From FB59 on up, you're looking at 30 rep or more just for helping out. On HT, Wraith Soldier Dog Tags are pretty comfortably 50k each, and Wedding Wine is usually around 200k. That means each point of Rep is "worth" 10,000 coins each. 30 rep = a 300,000 coin value.

Throw in some nice XP and a fun squad/dungeon, and why would you even need drops?

I've been doing too much cube and rebirth. 2-3 more FBs and I'll have Rank 4, but it's been that way for several levels now. =/
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    From FB59 on up, you're looking at 30 rep or more just for helping out. On HT, Wraith Soldier Dog Tags are pretty comfortably 50k each, and Wedding Wine is usually around 200k. That means each point of Rep is "worth" 10,000 coins each. 30 rep = a 300,000 coin value.

Throw in some nice XP and a fun squad/dungeon, and why would you even need drops?

I've been doing too much cube and rebirth. 2-3 more FBs and I'll have Rank 4, but it's been that way for several levels now. =/

It is silly to assign a value of rep like that.

Scarlet fruit go for like 150k for less than 8.8k of XP. Are you going to claim that the XP you get from a tabbed 59 is worth like 14 million coins now? Noone would pay 14 million coin for fb59 xp.

Rep is similarly worthless if you are in your 80s or whatever.

Dog tags are not made for people who are level 80+ to use. They are bought by people to use on low level alts. Once you get an alt to level 10 you can feed it scarlet fruit and dog tags to save a day or 2 of leveling it.

For high levels the XP and rep from an FB is pretty worthless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Legorend - Heavens Tear
    Legorend - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The reason why the "noobs sit back and relax" during thier FB is becasue we don't LET them do anything....
    I mean, all the higher lvl kills everything before they even have a chance to target -_-
    Group a "noob" with others around his/her lvl and I bet without a doubt that the "noob" will be ABLE to do a lot during thier own FB
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    FB tabbers dont deserve drops They don't, period, end of story.

You don't deserve forum privileges...b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Read below! What he said! ONLY thing I have to add is that if you are doing FBs suitable for your level then your repair bill would be pennies compared to the repair bill for grinding said experience without the rep. Come on.. I have never seen an FB 19, 29 or 39 mold go for millions. Probably not even FB 51 or 59. Looks like someone got a mold that dropped and you are heartbroken you needed to give it back. BooHoo! Don't do Fb's if you don't like it.

ur a idiot frankly, the reward helpers get is exp and rep the reward the tabber gets is drops, ur obviously a drop stealer which is y not postd on ur main or even put pic/lvl/server, and moaning that helpers dont get enuff if u dont want exp or rep then dont help on fb's simple, also im a tank and i couldnt give a toss how much dmg i take on fb's cos i get exp and rep to make up for it b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The EXP and rep is good. I agree that the tabbers should get mold / 3* if any. But there was one fb39 I did where the tabber wanted every single item that dropped, it was kinda annoying. The person would pester us in whispers for our location so she could get 1 item or 2. The person even flew out to 1k streams where I was, died, and finally traded me for a single DQ.

b:surrender Was I on that one with you?

If not I have had a similar run where they wanted EVERYTHING that hit the floor b:sweat

(Lol...flying to 1k, wow not even worth the time)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Who would spend 50k just to give 5 rep to their alt? Seriously, there's no benefit.

If you want a decent amount of rep (5k or 10k basically) you pretty much have to help on a ton of fbs. Or you can be Zoe and do lots of 1 man armies and buy tons of dog tags with your coin and DQ drops. Or both I guess. The point is that getting 30 rep is a lot, and it adds up quickly.

If you don't care for rep, then don't run FBs I guess.

When people talk about getting small amounts of rep from FBs, they probably mean the 2-3 rep you get from fb19/29. But the only dungeons where people really want a share of the molds are 69/79/89 anyway. You know, the ones that give a ton of rep?
    edited July 2009
    It is silly to assign a value of rep like that.

Scarlet fruit go for like 150k for less than 8.8k of XP. Are you going to claim that the XP you get from a tabbed 59 is worth like 14 million coins now? Noone would pay 14 million coin for fb59 xp.

Rep is similarly worthless if you are in your 80s or whatever.

Dog tags are not made for people who are level 80+ to use. They are bought by people to use on low level alts. Once you get an alt to level 10 you can feed it scarlet fruit and dog tags to save a day or 2 of leveling it.

For high levels the XP and rep from an FB is pretty worthless.

Go back and read her post. At no point did she claim XP from anything was worth a certain amount of coin. All she did was state that 1 rep was worth 10k in coin, and said what the rep she could get from FB59 was worth based on that, and Dog Tags are only good for rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    ok Doll for the second time in this thread you made me spew soda out of my mouth upon reading your replies. Girl you are funny!
    someone thinks this person deserves respect?

If the OP's "opinion" is that all "noobs" are "greedy" "piglet" "noobs" that do not "deserve" any money..
    then my "opinion" would be that the "OP" "deserves" a swift "kick" in the "balls".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Thats because of your uber high level :) congrats on btw :) But back in the day before you were killer Asterelle I bet you did plenty of Fb's? :) I would say up til about lvl 80 they are very worth what exp and rep you do get!

I haven't done a tabbed FB in a while, the XP is lousy and rep is worthless. Only FBs I do are for farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think the tabber deserves to have 3* molds in their FB's.

The reasoning is that everyone had a Tab sometime or another and its fair to state that we all have that lottery chance to get something from our own tabs. People help out to get rewards like XP/REP.

So far in my 3 FB's (I know not many) with this character I have had onle 1 3* item drop. To think that after I get to lets say lvl 70 I get no more 3* items. That one could have been the only one I had a chance to have.

That's sorta how I see it. Every should get to have that special item drop since it may be their only one they get.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
This discussion has been closed.