FB tabbers dont deserve drops

mikeymanman
mikeymanman Posts: 23 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
They don't, period, end of story. It is ridiculous that these children have the audacity to sit back and do nothing most of the time, then expect to reap the rewards, and leave us runners empty handed. That is a quest they could not accomplish otherwise alone, and they are recieving a favor. Undoubtedly, one could expect more than just a miniscule amount of reputation and experience as gratitude!

On the other hand, for every person like me, there is a conformist willing to abide by these rules in order to fufill his own agenda as reputation is hard to come by. One can attempt Justice Quests, and One Man Armies within about an hours time, amass some experience, and a sliver of rep. Or they can work in a similar amount of time for nearly double the reputation these give.

Either way, one is working, and one should recieve rewards for doing such.

The tanker, he will undoubtedly have rapidly diminishing durability on his equipment, and charm as he holds the aggression of the mobs at hand. The healer, will suffer the same fate as the tanker if not even more if he required to use Regeneration Aura for said mob. The list can surmount to numerous reasons of why the runners would need disbursment from a share of expensive molds!

Little noobs do not 'deserve' million dollar molds, and the thought that they do makes them as 'greedy' as he who wants a share or to take that mold!

So hats off to you greedy piglet noobs!
Post edited by mikeymanman on

Comments

• volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2009
    lol You're an idiot.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    volst wrote: »
    lol You're an idiot.

This.......................
    Quit.
  • mikeymanman
    mikeymanman Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol You're an idiot.
    And your post is insignificant and worthless spam, if you do not have anything to contribute, get out.
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What a greedy **** b:laugh
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Ppiimmaann - Heavens Tear
    Ppiimmaann - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ur a idiot frankly, the reward helpers get is exp and rep the reward the tabber gets is drops, ur obviously a drop stealer which is y not postd on ur main or even put pic/lvl/server, and moaning that helpers dont get enuff if u dont want exp or rep then dont help on fb's simple, also im a tank and i couldnt give a toss how much dmg i take on fb's cos i get exp and rep to make up for it b:thanks
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    o_o but its their fb they deserve the drops
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    umm like said before you get exp and rep so thats enough reward

and dont you want drops on your fbs really your ignorant
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Guardians - Harshlands
    Guardians - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ur a idiot frankly, the reward helpers get is exp and rep the reward the tabber gets is drops, ur obviously a drop stealer which is y not postd on ur main or even put pic/lvl/server, and moaning that helpers dont get enuff if u dont want exp or rep then dont help on fb's simple, also im a tank and i couldnt give a toss how much dmg i take on fb's cos i get exp and rep to make up for it b:thanks

I agree with him, u only do FB's if u want, no1 is forcing u to doing it, ur reward is exp and spirit and reputation, if u dont think is enough or not worth it, just dont do it b:beatup
  • $tarFire - Heavens Tear
    $tarFire - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The reason I don't agree with you on your views is simply. Everyone starts off in the same place. Someone had to help you achieve your fb as well as I. As far as getting nothing while doing this you get great exp, spirit points and the satisfaction that your a helpful person. You should be thanking the person who has let you into their fb!

BTW I'm currently level 81 and have yet to receive a mold dropping for any of my FB's, but I still get excited when someone else gets one. I guess I'm not selfish that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol You're an idiot.

This.

Don't like it, don't do fb's. If you're strong enough to be doing the fb and the exp/rep is that "miniscule", then do your own untabbed fb's. Obviously you're one of those idiots who believes only higher levels should be rich/have decent equips and lower levels are all n00b and should run around in npc. If I'm doing an fb, I'll ask a reputable squad who offer drops. And that's their choice. You can do your one man's and justice quests.

"These children" "little n00bs".... are you serious? You realise that lv20 nub is probably double your intelligence in a high paying job with hundreds of decent friends.

What age are you anyway? Some 15 year old kid who thinks he's "someone" because he's a high level on some game? Grow up. -.-
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There's some fault to your argument.

1.) Any kind of questing creates repair and pots cost.
    2.) Regular questing doesn't get a lot of mold drops.
    3.) Running an FB when you're a lot higher doesn't get a lot of mold drops.

Time to demand that the field mobs start dropping molds for you because you're spending your time, equipment endurance, and potions/charms on clearing them some more space to roam around in (lousy neighbors!). Because the EXP, SP, and Rep if it's a One-Man/Justice just isn't cutting it!

If you want molds try soloing a dungeon near your level, or bring a couple friends. No exp/sp but you'll have a better chance at the molds you desire so much. Way better chance than helping a lowbie FB.

I honestly don't care much who gets the molds - like everyone, I'd love to have the molds from my FBs myself but they don't drop anyway so it's no skin off my teeth one way or the other. They'd be of more value to a lowbie though since it's harder to come by "millions" at that stage of the game.

Keep in mind that if the lowbies come into millions of gold, THEY WILL SPEND IT. On the old mounts and stuff the higher levels are trying to get rid of. So the high levels get the $$ anyway.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You get exp, spirit and money for plowing through a few low lvl mobs. Higher lvl FBs get wined anyway.
    If you can manage to line up 5-6 FB19/29's you'll get over 100k exp in less than 1 hour. What else you want.

If someone complains about repair costs or w/e, they shouldn't be doing FBs in the first place.

If you want money go grind or do TT like everyone else. The rep / exp are reward enough for the 5-30 minutes it takes to do any FB basically.
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol @ how you all insult him for posting his opinions, if anything you all should be ashamed for insulting someone for voicing it. Censorship is illegal FYI. (Unless it is slanderous or libeling material)

His point is: Everyone deserves a chance at it, not just some kid who uses a tab.

FYI @ The genius who said hes afraid to use his real character and is on an anon alt...
    dont jump to conclusions, assuming makes an **** out of U and ME. His account is forum banned temporarily for posting a link to meatspin.com lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i would like to contribute to this thread OP.. that you should be kicked in the balls a few times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This forum is just a cesspool of degradent, hedonistic, jackals. People cant even make a post without having to deal with insults being fired from every corner. Do any of you hug or hold hands with a signifcant other that you all type these vulgar, profane, hurtful words at each other with? Its disgusting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol @ how you all insult him for posting his opinions, if anything you all should be ashamed for insulting someone for voicing it. Censorship is illegal FYI. (Unless it is slanderous or libeling material)

His point is: Everyone deserves a chance at it, not just some kid who uses a tab.

FYI @ The genius who said hes afraid to use his real character and is on an anon alt...
    dont jump to conclusions, assuming makes an **** out of U and ME. His account is forum banned temporarily for posting a link to meatspin.com lol...

So the OP is your alt then?
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OP needs to post real name and server in this thread, instead of hiding behind anonymous login.

*I* need to know what server this clown is on, so I can spend the next few months following him around and stealing his kills.

Red
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @ this thread: Lol what?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2009

This is a private forum, freedom of speech and individual rights do not apply here.

His point is that he is a moron. Plain and simple. Why? Because he thinks that he can get more rep/xp and spend less with pots/repairs in the same amount of time it would to fb?

He must be a lowbie tagging along with other people running fbs then, because any fb I can run in is better XP and rep than grinding, any day of the week and then some.

And of course, if it's his tabs, and a mold drops, I bet he would be stomping his feet and crying like a little girl to get his mold, even if he couldn't use it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    or youre all a bunch of asses who wont let a man speak.

This is an american-international forum; what did you expect, democracy? b:shutup
    edited July 2009
    or youre all a bunch of asses who wont let a man speak.

I guess you failed to read the petty bitterness and elitism in his original remarks. Fair enough. Stick up for the troll why don't you.... :P
    edited July 2009
    or let him present his opinion, and give him your own opinion back without being a **** over it. is that hard, or do you have one shoved up your... nevermind :).

Nah, I'll stick with sinking to meet the lowest common denominator (the OP) eye to eye.

He shows no respect, he deserves none in return... cause he's an ungrateful and petty lil noob who shouldn't be running fbs. lmao

And way to contradict yourself for the 2nd time in a row. lulz At least my original post gave a reason why I thought he was a jerk, you're just posting to be a *****. :P
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Even if FBs give less exp/rep than I could otherwise get in that time, it's much easier than grinding. All you have to do is kill a couple mobs/bosses, especially the low lvl FB's the chance of dying is very small, and even if you do die there's a cleric right there to rez you. I think it's a nice break from regular grinding
    edited July 2009
    wrong, YOU show no respect

if anything, you show you have something wedged up your **** and because of such you have to bite his head off because you dont like his opinion. nowhere did he show disrespect except for the last comment about 'greedy piglet noobs' which was not needed at all.

then all yall come and attack him like sharks.

Wow... forget to take your meds today? lmao

Look at you, just on the rampage, taking it soooo personal. I guess you just don't see it.

none of you have the balls to talk to someone like that irl, so why do it here?
    dont be a hypocrit, *******.

I'm actually just as blunt and forthcoming in-person and yes, it has led to fist-fights and jail time :P

i havent done so once.

you are all asses for biting his head off for no reason, i have a reason to bite your head off.

lol, and you're calling me a hypocrite? You don't even know the meaning of the word, or you seriously lack comprehension skills, because you're more of a troll than the OP.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Or those people that think you should spend 1 hour doing their 20/20/20 first, than they want party donate the mats for whines, than they demand to call all moulders.

And they assume you would actually agree on those terms since they have tabs that will give you like 0.3-0.7% lol

Than they QQ and wonder why no one wanna help them do fb b:chuckle.

Lowbie fbs thats just free xp tabber can have everything imo.
    Higher lvl fbs, fb69+ that actually consume time and money in charms and pots and repairs; winemaker can call best moulders and rest would be random or decided in party.

If you wanna be selfish and assume you can call everything in like fb69-89+ just cuz you have a tab, good luck find a good party. But in the end you can set whatever terms you want if you made wine and have tabs. Just need to find a party that agrees on those terms. Even tho i think its greedy to demand all drops and especially if you're doing the fb with your own guild. Only thing that actually matters with drops in the end, it has to be agreed before fb starts, to avoid drama if something actually drops.
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Little noobs do not 'deserve' million dollar molds, and the thought that they do makes them as 'greedy' as he who wants a share or to take that mold!

So hats off to you greedy piglet noobs!

someone thinks this person deserves respect?

If the OP's "opinion" is that all "noobs" are "greedy" "piglet" "noobs" that do not "deserve" any money..
    then my "opinion" would be that the "OP" "deserves" a swift "kick" in the "balls".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OP is either lv40 doing fb19, so that makes him think he is just.
    Or he is just like every one else says, greedy lill kid.

Reason why. Any fb = free exp. The more you do them the better for you.
    Said so, who cares about mold drops, taber can keep it. Its not like that mold will help you in any better way then FREE EXP.
    b:dirty
    edited July 2009
    If you wanna be selfish and assume you can call everything in like fb69-89+ just cuz you have a tab, good luck find a good party. But in the end you can set whatever terms you want if you made wine and have tabs. Just need to find a party that agrees on those terms. Even tho i think its greedy to demand all drops and especially if you're doing the fb with your own guild. Only thing that actually matters with drops in the end, it has to be agreed before fb starts, to avoid drama if something actually drops.

By the time that someone is going through 69+, they usually have a faction to do their fbs. In case they don't, terms of fb are usually discussed at the beginning. If the tabber isn't happy with the terms, they're free to find other people to do it. If they're providing wines, I have no problem giving them their drops.

As for molds in higher fbs, still, if the tabber is providing the wines they deserve to make the call.

You can always make your own wines and farm fb for molds on your own time, without tabs. That's a completely different story.

Running someone's FB and farming molds are two different things altogether.
  • Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And your post is insignificant and worthless spam, if you do not have anything to contribute, get out.

Your posts are meaningless, worthless **** that do nothing to contribute to the forums.

Get out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.