• Ulala - Dreamweaver
    Ulala - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Basically everything mentioned here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=302721
  • blademaster661
    blademaster661 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    like when you click on pvp and click yes and you have to wait 10 hours i was expermenting to see if icould attack an npc and i cahnged to white and waited 10 hours whats that about lol
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    showing the "Looking for More Members" in the party (T) menu is ruining pvp. In actuality the whole option of the slogan is pointless in this game. But showing it in the menu should definitely be removed.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Give each item a unique icon.

Reason: prevents one item from being passed off as another like Healing Orbs can be used to trick people into thinking they are Ultimate Subs when they are not either due to being in a rush, or lag issues. The human brain picks up on patterns, and makes decisions as to what it is before even mousing the item over.

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but since it wasn't on the list...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahngiel - Sanctuary
    Mahngiel - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Tattoos :)
    It's better to look stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by AquaKnightsb:victory
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Second what Ulala linked to,

Arena(+arena events),
    The daily events that kept announcing a few months back,
    City of Abominations+Forest ruins.

Also support what OMG said,

Add numbers to show the rank of a soulgem(Shabby gems have a 1 in the top left corner etc.),
    Recolour some items so it is easier to tell them apart(healing orbs/ultimate substances).

Recently you've given us fashion, you've given us mounts, you've given us sales. Yet still no updates/maintenance/fixes, several high levels have quit the game in the past few weeks out of boredom. Boutique **** distracts people for a little bit from the increasing number of problems, but eventually they'll take notice and become bored.

Also please either fix flesh ream pet skill or remove it from the game.(Many high level PvP server players have quit over this problem).

An important part of a business is MAINTAINING your customer base, instead of just trying to get more new players than you can handle.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Resdya - Lost City
    Resdya - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    there needs to be a gm channel so we can get ahold of a gm without luck or teles
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hmm, I'm one of those crazy people that doesn't want a land mount. I already get used as one by my friends with female characters. I'd rather have a charm or blessing that increased my speed.

I've been trying with gears, but no matter how many +speed gears I have on, tiger form speed doesn't exceed 8.4m/Sec. A way to increase that would be really nice, I'd pay money for that :D Cash Shop blessing giving me a new max running speed would be great.
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Also, This seems dumb to a lot of people, but even tho I don't get any skills for it, I'd like to use a slingshot on my barbarian. It's just a style thing you know?

I can hold and use (somewhat) any other weapon I can match stats for, but not Crossbows and Slingshots. Thought that was strange.
  • Da_Chica - Heavens Tear
    Da_Chica - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Realy good Sticky :)

you analyzed that game very good :)

thats how i all want it to , make PW the best game ever !

here is something that can be added maybe ... :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=313371

thx
    edited June 2009
  • Dweia - Heavens Tear
    Dweia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Also, having it so you can't attack someone elses enemy. Kill stealing was rife when I was playing last time (most by accident), because on the low settings you can't see other players from a certain distance and accidentally attack an enemy they're attacking, I've seen lots of people argue over this stuff too. It's pretty easy to program something like this and it was used in Ragnarok Online.]

I suggested this but it wasn't added, has it been fixed? It's a fairly common and needed element of MMOs to stop accidental (and sometimes purposefully for those who like to troll) kill stealing. It's annoying doing a quest that needs 30 kills and having someone kill steal from you. It wouldn't be hard to code it so that the enemy you're attacking can't be attacked by anyone else.
    edited June 2009
    Haunting Ghosts here and there able to give you some realy bad curses untill you kill them but not to hard to kill so evrybody are able to kill them and as reward gives you good REP & Spirit.

lol love that one

:D
  • kalibur
    kalibur Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Mount Fashion so my polaris snow cub can wear gold armor..
  • Isuelt - Dreamweaver
    Isuelt - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't know if it has been suggested yet, but seeing as how you can buy mats from the boutique (iron, logs, etc), you should be able to buy herbs/molds there also.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Molds would make this a little too pay to play. But herbs seems good, strange they don't have them already.

Might as well put this again because without constant reminders no-one seems to listen, add stuff that should already be in-game(Arena, annual/monthly races, other weekly dungeons-THESE ARE ALREADY IN ALL OTHER VERSIONS)
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Siennia - Dreamweaver
    Siennia - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I just thought of something that I would love to see changed.

"Shorter spawn time for rare pets" ((Ex. Shadou Cub, Kitty, Kowlin etc...))

12 hours seems a little long to stand around and wait for some pet to spawn, but that's my opinion.
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Just a thought.

Wizards are probably the highest mana using class, maybe equal to Clerics? I reckon it would be good if there was a Genie skill for Mana regen, similar to the HP regen skill, but have it only for Wizards. And if need be, for clerics too.

We do have the Glacial Embrace, but thats just not enough sometimes.
    Clerics have their quick heal spells, and Venos have their mp/hp swap and mp regen spell (please correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall that)
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Houstonator - Heavens Tear
    Houstonator - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i have numerous friends who simply can't play becauss of the download size, dial-up, or personal things. it'd be great to have.
  • LILnasttiie - Heavens Tear
    LILnasttiie - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    have a boutique shop item to switch server.example from a pve to a pvp server.b:laugh
    Avengers!
  • Zanterus_ - Sanctuary
    Zanterus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Got a cool idea... what do you think about adding a tattoo to your character. Like uploading a pic of your choice and put it on the character. I think that would be cool b:victory
  • timkalex
    timkalex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    How bout adding a feature into the faction roster stating when some one has joined. The last time they were logged on. Also include those who have left.
  • timkalex
    timkalex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    instead of havin the online status..wat bout placing everyone's name n a different color on the roster that signifies them being online.
  • cobranaja
    cobranaja Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Would it be possible to have an ultimate weapon with Dual Swords? :)
    As there are dual axes, why not 2 swords for the people like me who prefer swords :)

Thank you.
  • Azueai - Lost City
    Azueai - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Just a suggestion but could u guys make Heavens Tear by the Silver Pool a safe zone because PK'ers like to hang out there to catch people just going up there to get/turn in quests. Its a cowardly way to PK someone.
  • lovena
    lovena Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i think i'd like it if i didnt have to move my genie ui from the default position every time i log in. it also overlaps the squad ui if i dont move it somewhere else.
  • DarkMenace - Heavens Tear
    DarkMenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would love to see the rogue and monk classes added to the game along with other races. I got a little bite of info on monk and rogues :P

ROGUES:
    -devastate single targets in seconds.
    -damage-dealers
    -fastest combat pace
    -mostly found in these races:Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf, Orc, Troll, Undead
    -Weapons: Daggers, Thrown, Bows, Crossbows, Guns, 1-handed Swords, 1-Handed Maces and Fist Weapons
    -Strengths:
    -Stealth allows Rogues to sneak around undetected
    -Great poison abilities
    -Great solo capabilities.

MONK:
    -martial arts skills
    -specializes in unarmed combat
    -has high resistance for magic spells

RACES:
    -Dwarf
    -Gnome
    -Night Elf
    -Orc
    -Troll
    -Undead
    -Shadow

here is a link from the roge class in runes of magic:b:pleased

http://us.runesofmagic.com/classes,rogue,en.html
  • sephy287
    sephy287 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would love to see the rogue and monk classes added to the game along with other races. I got a little bite of info on monk and rogues :P

ROGUES:
    -devastate single targets in seconds.
    -damage-dealers
    -fastest combat pace
    -mostly found in these races:Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf, Orc, Troll, Undead
    -Weapons: Daggers, Thrown, Bows, Crossbows, Guns, 1-handed Swords, 1-Handed Maces and Fist Weapons
    -Strengths:
    -Stealth allows Rogues to sneak around undetected
    -Great poison abilities
    -Great solo capabilities.

MONK:
    -martial arts skills
    -specializes in unarmed combat
    -has high resistance for magic spells

RACES:
    -Dwarf
    -Gnome
    -Night Elf
    -Orc
    -Troll
    -Undead
    -Shadow

here is a link from the roge class in runes of magic:b:pleased

http://us.runesofmagic.com/classes,rogue,en.html

I can totaly see monks being kinda cool, and maybe rouges, heres the only problems then we would have 4 human classes or 3 and 3 elf so wed need one for untamed, and rouges typicaly have daggers, PW doesnt realy have daggers, but nice idea Id personaly like to see some more classes myself. Also theres a mild issue with balancing trying to put things from other games in without tweaking to fit your own needs and world never works. Stat them out for PW stats just for fun if you got the time Id like to see it.
  • Islanzady - Harshlands
    Islanzady - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would very much like to :
    - Have a button that automaticly selects your character (useful when pk-ing so you woun't heal the enemy and heal urself).
    - Have a button that uses atak ,simple atac whit wepon (if any).A good idea of that sort of button would be "~", because it's easaly pressed whit the pinky :D.
    - Have a button that automaticaly picks up items from the ground.

These buttons should be easy to acces and press whit the left hand ,AKA the one on the typing board ,and i sugested these because the skills ocupy mos of my F1 -> F8 bar. Besides the buttonss maby you should....
    - Expand the skill or potion bars ,but a vertical expansion might cover up the screen (unwanted),eather that or insert a hole new one that will be used juts for clicking the items/skills on it.A nice idea would be to put all the numbers on "Num.Lock" tab.Even nicer would be for it to be minimased or closed if wanted by the player.

EDIT: -Ability to regain the Suply Stash back from the NPC that gave it to you in the first place if you accidently sold it from stupidity (DAMN IT!!!)
  • sephy287
    sephy287 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would very much like to :
    - Have a button that automaticly selects your character (useful when pk-ing so you woun't heal the enemy and heal urself).
    - Have a button that uses atak ,simple atac whit wepon (if any).A good idea of that sort of button would be "~", because it's easaly pressed whit the pinky :D.
    - Have a button that automaticaly picks up items from the ground.

These buttons should be easy to acces and press whit the left hand ,AKA the one on the typing board ,and i sugested these because the skills ocupy mos of my F1 -> F8 bar. Besides the buttonss maby you should....
    - Expand the skill or potion bars ,but a vertical expansion might cover up the screen (unwanted),eather that or insert a hole new one that will be used juts for clicking the items/skills on it.A nice idea would be to put all the numbers on "Num.Lock" tab.Even nicer would be for it to be minimased or closed if wanted by the player.

I agree fully with more skill bar roomb:pleased
    but a few things I thought id point out, you dont need a button to pick things up the mouse does it same button for moving, same with attacking just click the mouse. As for the PVP issue I dont do PVP but I thought if both of you were in PVP mode you couldnt heal that person, maybe its different on PVP server? If so that would certailnly be an issue that needs fixed/looking into.
This discussion has been closed.