edited June 2009
    Yay! all done >trailer<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My 2 new video trailers are up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00FO9otI3nc
    this is a short comedy about a warrior who is coward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOFcLQ14YOc
    about a cleric looking for love in her quest.

*NOTES*
    I created the screen size to be smaller because of pixel counts and my apologies to anyone who may have to crane their necks over their desktops to see my trailers up close (not really that small...) Oh, please do read the descripation before you can actually watch my trailers. That will help clear up on what is missing in my trailers.

I didn't use voice-overs as I'm hearing impaired, so again sorry if it seems too quiet at times when you anticipate the climaxes. Bear with me alright ya? This time, my 2 videos have music! But somewhat I do think it's sort of messy....hee hee....

*CREDITS*
    1 of my faction members volunteered to put music background onto my 2nd video. Kudos to him for his willingness to help out despite his busy schedule! My 3rd video, I made my attempt to piece 2 different music genres together to create a smooth (think its NOT that smooth...) transition. That wil be my archille's heel :(

*ADMIN*
    I have sent my 2 videos to the email provided in main threadpost. I posted the 2 links here to ensure you have read my post and acknowledged that I have done accordingly to your rules :o)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    VenLooki - it's nothing special, just your basic Windows .wav sound recorder. Though I did pass it through an old "Magix" editor to clean up the background noise. Honestly, the only voicing I was happy with was the edit on Dimentora, and the "This is not a war for ... One we are slowly losing" bit that starts with the Angler's Village flyover. The rest makes my cheeks an uncomfortable red color :[
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well here is mine TheLegion video.

Please people Critique and tell some comments

See it in HQ

Thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    VenLooki - it's nothing special, just your basic Windows .wav sound recorder. Though I did pass it through an old "Magix" editor to clean up the background noise. Honestly, the only voicing I was happy with was the edit on Dimentora, and the "This is not a war for ... One we are slowly losing" bit that starts with the Angler's Village flyover. The rest makes my cheeks an uncomfortable red color :[

Omg omg omg!

Then you have a very nice voiceb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I'd like to pose a question I have been pondering for last week.

What happens if one of winners choose a flying mount not under his/her class? The example I will highlight this:

Winner (Human, Blademaster): I choose the 2 Headed Wyvern dragon mount.

His/her choice would be considered a waste since the particular flying mount is meant for untamed only. Unless the winner have a BIG heart of gold and give it away to who is untamed in his/her guild.

It has to do with the exclusivity of looks and powers the mount possess, to make us go weak and lust after the mount that is not for mass. Will you consider the possbility I just highlighted above?
    - The first place winner will receive ANY Ground Mount of their choice. When we say 'any' we mean ANY. Any, as in even mounts that aren't currently available in PWI. Should you win feel free to check out sites such as ecatomb for info on other mounts available in other versions of this game.

I would like to inquire what you meant by other versions of this game. Let's say Zhou Xian. If the chinese version is same as Jade Dynasty (under PWE), then would that prove accurate in that winners can choose any mounts from Jade Dynasty OR Zhou Xian which is under licensed Perfect World Entertaimnent.

zx-kylin.jpg
    What happens if winner chose this? My apologies if I am very wrong on this. I just want to be sure of what we are dealing with when results are out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    That person can sell the mount for money

Or that person keeps the mount for him/her self and show to the mass(what I would dob:victory)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    My Vid no posted .... in PWI Channel, u got my mail GM??? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If it's not a PWI mount you obviously can't choose it. This isn't a JD event :D. I'm sure you could choose a mount not for your race but that's really up to you. The only benefit I see to this would be if you have an untamed character who could use it.

The videos are great so far! Remember the deadline is tomorrow so if you still have one that you're working on, hurry up!
    edited June 2009
    If it's not a PWI mount you obviously can't choose it. This isn't a JD event :D. I'm sure you could choose a mount not for your race but that's really up to you. The only benefit I see to this would be if you have an untamed character who could use it.

The videos are great so far! Remember the deadline is tomorrow so if you still have one that you're working on, hurry up!

Im very curious what winners you all pick! When will we know the winners? Tomorrow or next week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    definitely not tomorrow, I haven't even looked at everything yet, and the number of vids is over 70 now. I will post an update today to let folks know when all the videos that I have gotten have been added to youtube, this should give people a chance to make sure that we got everything. Give me an hour or so with that.
  • Vinvagrant - Heavens Tear
    Vinvagrant - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Here is my entry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrDZWc9ncAA

Enjoyb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    just submitted mine, lemme know if u got it spoon's~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V36ZfdSRrC0

apparently skys should be skies but nevermind, overall i think its a good attempt considering i've never recording a video before, nor used any editing software.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Oooooookay. As of right now, 12:27pm PST, all the youtube videos that we have received are on our YouTube channel. Please check our playlist for your videos. Remember all video submissions must be e-mailed to us(address in the first post)

A few other things:
    -Georgi who uploaded his video to vbox, I see your vid but it's not streaming, it just loads for a long time. I'm going to leave it up over lunch and hopefully it will load up by then, I've pretty much only been able to see a couple seconds at a time before it stops. If I can't get it to work after lunch and you have a chance could you resubmit?
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Well, mine not there, i will send email again b:shocked

i think i do a mistake, sorry Gm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    here is mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsg5NXmOll4

eatwithspoons: plz tell me if u got it, i do a mistake before , thx and i sorry b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    here is mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsg5NXmOll4

eatwithspoons: plz tell me if u got it, i do a mistake before , thx and i sorry b:surrender
    I got "the choice" but I'm adding this one on now
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I got "the choice" but I'm adding this one on now

thx, the choice is not mine, i do a mistake, i think pasted the link i was seenb:sad sorry the owner of that movie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    thx, the choice is not mine, i do a mistake, i think pasted the link i was seenb:sad sorry the owner of that movie.

Rofl always look good what ya do;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    13seconds >.< No rushing me. I'm almost done!
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »

4. The deadline for submissions is 5 p.m. (Pacific) on Wednesday, June 24!

Plenty of time left to finish up. You can do it! b:cool
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ....Isn't June 24th tomorrow? o.o
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    ....Isn't June 24th tomorrow? o.o

precisely b:laugh
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is where procrastinators begin to panic b:chuckle
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Rofl always look good what ya do;)

THX b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    just submitted mine, lemme know if u got it spoon's~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V36ZfdSRrC0

apparently skys should be skies but nevermind, overall i think its a good attempt considering i've never recording a video before, nor used any editing software.

Me also. I also have to contend with my handicap so I hope they will be kind to us who are new to this competition genre.

I made 3 crappy videos lol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    To whoever is Georgi, the youtube link you sent got the sound disabled, but the vbox link is loading fine now. I'll look at the vbox as it's hard to judge the youtube with no sound
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    spoons,

can i remove the 3rd video from youtube and replace with same video which have better music reprod, at last minute?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    spoons,

can i remove the 3rd video from youtube and replace with same video which have better music reprod, at last minute?

whatever you want as long as it's in our e-mail box by 5pm tomorrow. When you e-mail us the updated video can you please include the URL of the original video? That will make it a bit easier for me to find your entry in my list.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    no problem, i do it right away

*UPDATED*
    sorry I decided not to replace my 3rd video, so please ignore the recently sent email regarding about removing the video.

thanks alot! ^^v

uhm, will it be ok if i make 4th video with about 1 min? hee hee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]