Evolution

Options

Comments

• Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmao, I never got reported for anything, what lies have you been reading, but oh well hey its evo, where lies, and drama behind the wood works always happen. It's ok Sherri you still have Evo, and Dj but wait where did he go, and did you guys kicked the poor guy? *Checks Pvp board* yup you guys kicked him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    like i said sweetheart i dont have to resort to cyber ^.^ and as far as the children thing goes I don't regulate every member that joins but they join with the knowledge that evo was created as an adult faction :D

Meh, this argument is moot as well. We all know you're just resorting to an MMO cause you can't get laid. But anyways, you bore me. Stop QQing and start leveling. You've been level 90 since I left Evo some months ago.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    Sherri - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Meh, this argument is moot as well. We all know you're just resorting to an MMO cause you can't get laid. But anyways, you bore me. Stop QQing and start leveling. You've been level 90 since I left Evo some months ago.

Sigh, I guess I'll have to be the one to say this. River and sig im sorry maybe I got a little carried away but I hate being so censored, I come on a game to enjoy my time and yes that includes joking around in GC. But i'm sorry, tbh I don't hold any ill will towards you or sig or anyone thats left I guess I just wish we didn't have people coming to the forums to constantly bash something I worked hard to build up. If Evolution does fall like everyone seems to hope it does then that wouldn't bother me, I'd stay for the people I've grown to care a lot about. And again im sorry, im just kinda irritated at this forum thread ._.

-Sherri
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't wish any ill on evo or you sherri, I got carried away too, but yes this Thread should be locked, because old members of evo, new members of evo, and former members of evo, should just let this thread die and move on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Much appreciation for your honesty, Sherri. Although it may seem like it, you are not one of the ones I hold a grudge against. If I hadn't been treated like I was by some of Evo's members, then I probably would have stayed.

I retract my earlier statements about you, Sherri. However, I still am not pleased with what went on while I was in Evo and when I left. I wish no ill on the faction, even though I may not wish them good luck, I don't wish them ill either. If they fall, I hope they can still maintain the members that make them family to you.

As to other members of Evo that are still in, you know who you are... I hope that you guys won't bring more malice on the faction.

(Mods, lock thread please ^^)
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    please please lock this thread, for my sanity, i think the little pissing contest between river,signako, and sherri (no offense <3 you 3) are the ONLY posts ive read in this WHOLE thread... please, save my sanity and lock this thread so i never have to see these walls of text ever agian... please q.q
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    please please lock this thread, for my sanity, i think the little pissing contest between river,signako, and sherri (no offense <3 you 3) are the ONLY posts ive read in this WHOLE thread... please, save my sanity and lock this thread so i never have to see these walls of text ever agian... please q.q

*pokes Sticky* You done fishing yet? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *pokes Sticky* You done fishing yet? :P

*pokes* i got 13m, get on PW so i can properly propose to you b:cute
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *raises hand* C-can I use Force of Will on the thread and seal it for good? ...or maybe a Cleric can help me out, we can sleep and seal together. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As a marshall of Evolution I love the guild, I love being in it, and I don't plan to ever leave. To Yunahh im sorry you feel this way but your comments were hella harsh ._. kinda can't believe you went that far......

Sherri, woman.
    You know I love you, and Rophe, and Sorana and all them.
    I have nothing against you guys at all.
    I just strongly dislike the one person that tore the guild apart.
    I'm sorry if you got offended by my post, but I was just stating the truth.

If I really wanted to be mean, I would've stated names & started this all over world chat, but I didn't because I actually have respect for people. ^_^

Unlike SOME people in your guild.
    I still lurveee you.

And LMAO I can't believe you brought the drapes up! LMAOOOOO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well? wtf U all DOING!! Keep the pointless, aimless, unnecessary and useless drama going!!! I WANT MAORRRREEE!!!!!

leme continue. hmmm lets seee. We need more pointless drama to make stickys eyes pop out so he can never see the forums again sooo!!!
    Evo sucks!!! now FLAME ME!!!
    FLAME ON!!!!!
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
    w00t w00t w000t
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well? wtf U all DOING!! Keep the pointless, aimless, unnecessary and useless drama going!!! I WANT MAORRRREEE!!!!!

leme continue. hmmm lets seee. We need more pointless drama to make stickys eyes pop out so he can never see the forums again sooo!!!
    Evo sucks!!! now FLAME ME!!!
    FLAME ON!!!!!
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
    w00t w00t w000t

*Does the Hustle*

"Watches as Greens head explodes of thinking about a White haired, Blademaster wearing purple glowing gold gear, dancing to 60's music"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ryhan wrote: »
    .. My mistake on the typo, but thank you kindly for pointing out what everyone already has figured out without the need to say anything. LOL...it's almost like you're somewhat proud of yourself catching a typo. Wow...

Thou art wrong on that account, mister.
    If you read my post, you’d know that the goal was to discredit Sir Rophe’s so-called “observations”, and NOT point out your misspelling.

You, however, chose to belabor that point beyond any reason or common sense,
    dedicating an entire wall-o'-text to it! O_o
    Don’t be so hard on yourself, Mr. Former Paid Proofreader from New York.
    We all make typos.

Don’t derail the real drama that’s happening here. b:bye
    Does this count as a wall of text Sticky o.o? is it my turn to die yet? xD

Hey _River! I remember dueling your big wolfy.
    It owned me the first coupla times b:chuckle
    Your spelling is disgusting. I'm appalled,really i am.

SO sorry, Menstrual Edge!
    I should hire Mr. Formerly Paid Proofreader from New York to proofread mah posts b:mischievous
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hmm my quote ****ed up...

Point was you made me laugh and i aint happy about it^^
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Evolution should fall asap, we give you 3 more weeks, we hope radiance can finish them
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    see whitemasa evo leadership from my-en cuz they failed there :)
  • ryhan
    ryhan Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Evolution should fall asap, we give you 3 more weeks, we hope radiance can finish them

Wow...excellent way to uphold and honor your own guilds code of conduct (the Tao code). Personally, I don't make promises and oaths that I can't commit to...but as stated, that's just me. By the way, I have even read it, and I think it's an excellent example that every guild and individual should follow and strive to uphold.

***JESUS CHRIST ON A BISCUIT....PLEASE CLOSE THIS MIND-DEGENERATIVE THREAD OR ELSE I'M QUITTING PW, NOT CHARGING ANY MORE ZEN, AND SELLING ALL MY GEAR TO AN NPC*** XD
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thou art wrong on that account, mister.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Mr. Former Paid Proofreader from New York.

I should hire Mr. Formerly Paid Proofreader from New York to proofread mah posts b:mischievous

1) Why do you over-emphasize that fact that I'm from New York and used to do proofreading work? Nobody cares nor finds it funny. Many people are from New York and/or still live there. Many of them have jobs. Many of them get paid for going to these jobs. And all of them, really don't give a damn. b:laugh

2) What's this "thou art wrong" talk? Are you fluent in Old Kings English or something? A fan of William Shakespeare or something? We know who's not from New York...lol...you'd probably get jacked in the underground talking like that...lol...

3) In all probability, you couldn't afford to hire me. If I wanted an easy, unpaid, volunteer job, I would have told you I worked for the Red Cross.

4) 10 minutes of typing another "wall-o-text" that most intelligent people wouldn't care about!!! He shoots, he scores!!!

Matt Foley, the Motivational Speaker (Chris Farley), from Saturday Night Live: Hey dad, I can't see real good? *rapidly adjusts glasses*...Is that Bill Shakesphere over there? b:laugh

Do you have anything else to comment on that I can tear-down and destroy, or is this childish pissing competition over?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1) Why do you over-emphasize that fact that I'm from New York and used to do proofreading work? Nobody cares nor finds it funny. Many people are from New York and/or still live there. Many of them have jobs. Many of them get paid for going to these jobs. And all of them, really don't give a damn. b:laugh

2) What's this "thou art wrong" talk? Are you fluent in Old Kings English or something? A fan of William Shakespeare or something? We know who's not from New York...lol...you'd probably get jacked in the underground talking like that...lol...

3) In all probability, you couldn't afford to hire me. If I wanted an easy, unpaid, volunteer job, I would have told you I worked for the Red Cross.

4) 10 minutes of typing another "wall-o-text" that most intelligent people wouldn't care about!!! He shoots, he scores!!!

Matt Foley, the Motivational Speaker (Chris Farley), from Saturday Night Live: Hey dad, I can't see real good? *rapidly adjusts glasses*...Is that Bill Shakesphere over there? b:laugh

Do you have anything else to comment on that I can tear-down and destroy, or is this childish pissing competition over?

tl;dr: lolwut b:laugh ...sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anywho, ry, there's two sides to a coin. We got a whole variety of members here in Tao; StickyGreen, Sonnestark, and Masa, the drama-lovin' forum warriors (<3 you all), and people like me, who actually sit back and look at each side of the argument. I've read the Tao doctorine as everyone else SHOULD have...and I'm sure they have (~.^), but at the same time, they just like to shake things up a bit. Hell, I see StickyGreen and Cat go at it back-and-forth on the forums, but they're happily married in-game (oops, did I let that slip? -^_^).

Just a little tip from an ex-forum warrior; when you realize who the "forum lurkers" and "drama-lovers" are, always take their posts with a grain of salt. Let 'em have their moment; hell, join in when you feel like it, and you'll never give them the drama they desire.

The old saying is true: "To beat 'em, sometimes you have to join 'em."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    One thing about this thread even though there's flame...It's been long overdue. Thanks to Rytania for starting this thread. It's finally let open what everyone's been wonderin about what Evo was, had become, and now presently is. It's a good digress from the Enrage, Queen Bii, Rad bickering that goes on in the HT forum.

You know people only get mad because they/we care...at least that's how I see it.

Most shocking in thread: Lena posts! O.o you left when I got in...and now you're back. Wish I coulda played with ya when Evo was still fresh with people like you and DB. Oh well...I had my fun.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ***JESUS CHRIST ON A BISCUIT....PLEASE CLOSE THIS MIND-DEGENERATIVE THREAD OR ELSE I'M QUITTING PW, NOT CHARGING ANY MORE ZEN, AND SELLING ALL MY GEAR TO AN NPC*** XD
    What a childish threat! As if anyone would give a **** b:chuckle
    You’re the one that opened the can of worms.
    Now it’s outta your hands. b:bye
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1) Why do you over-emphasize that fact that I'm from New York and used to do proofreading work? Blah blah blah blah…
    2) What's this "thou art wrong" talk? Are you fluent in Old Kings English or something? A fan of William Shakespeare or something? Blah blah blah…

Matt Foley, the Motivational Speaker blah blah blah…

Reply to 1: you volunteered to divulge that information, as if we were supposed to be impressed by it.
    Well, it failed to impress me, and I used it sarcastically to underline your failure.

Reply to 2: Wow! Aren’t you clever! How’d you know ‘twas Old English? O_o

Reply to 3: More bragging. Sure, why not. And I’m Michael Jordan.
    P.S. And is there any other personal info you’d like to divulge so as to seem more important?

Reply to 4: You certainly cared about it, enough to post another wall-o’-text in response.
    So by your own logic you are NOT intelligent.
    In other words, you’re stupid.

Um.. Didn’t quite get the Farley gibberish. Who the **** is Farley?
    Me not very familiar with American culture, you see.
    And I don’t give a **** enough to google or Wiki it.
    Hence no comment.

The last sentence made me ROFL! You tore-down and destroyed my comments?
    Haaaahaha! What a c.unt! You’re so full of yourself, ain’t ya, Mr. Proofreader?
    Please elaborate on how you “destroyed” my comments. I’m rather curious.

Here, watch me destroy and tear down ALL your comments in two sentences:
    I drive a Lexus! O_o
    Therefore, GTFO!

How do you like them apples, eh? Rytania style!

And lastly, this is not a competition. Keep posting your dumb ****, and I’ll continue to tear it down and destroy it!

And mods, DON’T lock the thread! Looks like we’ve got a real winner here for a change!
    Me wants to have more fun with this dimwit! b:chuckle
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Stop Bumping This Stupid ****ing Thread, Nobody Cares About Evo Except Evo.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Stop Bumping This Stupid ****ing Thread, Nobody Cares About Evo Except Evo.

U know saying stop bumping bumps the thread b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yes...you win!! You win it all!! Whatever you say!! NOW LET'S DUMP THIS LAME **** POST! :D
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I Am Bored...don't Look At This Post
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Reply to 1: you volunteered to divulge that information, as if we were supposed to be impressed by it.
    Well, it failed to impress me, and I used it sarcastically to underline your failure.

Reply to 2: Wow! Aren’t you clever! How’d you know ‘twas Old English? O_o

Reply to 3: More bragging. Sure, why not. And I’m Michael Jordan.
    P.S. And is there any other personal info you’d like to divulge so as to seem more important?

Reply to 4: You certainly cared about it, enough to post another wall-o’-text in response.
    So by your own logic you are NOT intelligent.
    In other words, you’re stupid.

Um.. Didn’t quite get the Farley gibberish. Who the **** is Farley?
    Me not very familiar with American culture, you see.
    And I don’t give a **** enough to google or Wiki it.
    Hence no comment.

The last sentence made me ROFL! You tore-down and destroyed my comments?
    Haaaahaha! What a c.unt! You’re so full of yourself, ain’t ya, Mr. Proofreader?
    Please elaborate on how you “destroyed” my comments. I’m rather curious.

Here, watch me destroy and tear down ALL your comments in two sentences:
    I drive a Lexus! O_o
    Therefore, GTFO!

How do you like them apples, eh? Rytania style!

And lastly, this is not a competition. Keep posting your dumb ****, and I’ll continue to tear it down and destroy it!

And mods, DON’T lock the thread! Looks like we’ve got a real winner here for a change!
    Me wants to have more fun with this dimwit! b:chuckle

1) I didn't impress you? I'm a failure? Hey!!!! Dad? Is that you?? Don't worry, I have a lot of delusions, but a delusion of grandeur isn't one of them. All my life...all I ever wanted to do was impress a role-playing video game forum nerd...and I can't even do that!! You're right, I am a failure.

2) Clever? Thank you! :)

3) More bragging? How does telling you what I used to do for a living deserve bragging rights? You also say I was bragging on more than one thing?? Okay...sure...whatever...if you say so. Aside from that...Michael Jordan?? WHO THE F@#% IS MICHAEL JORDAN? Ohhhh...do you mean Michael Jackson?

4) *Writes on notepad* I am not intelligent. This means that I am stupid. *Shrugs* Hmm...makes sense. :)

5) When you say something like "Me not very familiar with American culture" (speaking like a caveman), how can you expect people to take you seriously? That kind of stuff will cost you points at a job interview. Thank you for not commenting, you probably saved your **** further embarrassment. Waaaiiiittt...how did you know it was a reference pertaining to American culture? You might not have used Google or Wiki, but you used something. :)

6) Please don't use the "C" word...it's rude to female audiences and totally not classy. I don't know how things work in jolly old England (jolly I assume?), but if any woman hears you say that over here, you'll be picking up your own tooth fragments.

7) What is this bragging thing? What is this "being full of myself" garbage? I am NEVER full of myself. Sometimes my girlfriend is full of myself (walka-walka)...does that count? XD

8) *Sigh*...I didn't "destroy" your comments. I just provided a better argument, better "parries" to your "thrusts", with better examples, with a better style, using better humor. But that's just my opinion...so don't take it to heart.

9) Let me see if I read that right: You're basically saying that no matter what I have to say, I will lose my argument or place in conversation on the grounds that you drive a Lexus? LOl...How do you know what I even drive? Seriously, only a child would make such an irrational comment...nobody over the age of 18 would make assumptions like that, totally absent of basic reason or logic. In the USA, people like to shop and spend money. There are many cars of all types over here. Sorry to pop your ego bubble, but a Lexus doesn't turn heads here. If you want to impress us, simply put, you need to drive something more impressive. Drive your Lexus to your friend's house, so that way, you'll finally get the attention you're looking for and deserve. Maybe your friend will finally convince himself that your 3 inches of love injection is good enough.

10) You have used personal attacks and issued judgment calls to evaluate my character and sum up my life. This is the mark of a child, may I add. When they have no ammo left to fight with, they turn to desperate measures. I will discuss, converse, and politely argue with people, but I'm not about to trash their reputation or make random inferences about them just because they made their points more effectively than I did.

11) I don't like your apples. In fact, I don't like apples at all.

12) "Me wants to have more fun with this dimwit!" Yeah okay bro...nice choice of words...do I really need to comment further?

13) ANOTHER TEXT WALL WILL RULE YOUR WORLD!!

14) I like the number 14...I don't know why...I just do.

15) I know now that my initial assumptions have been affirmed...I'm arguing with a kid between the ages of 15-17. Please leave my post and I alone. :O
    edited June 2009
    Options

Reply to 2: Wow! Aren

Q-Q-Q-Quote Breaker! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bump.
    Flame on!b:angry
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

15) kid between the ages of 15-17.

Ironically I have been thinking the exact same thing of you and your posts. By the way didnt even read the rest, just noticed this at the end. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
This discussion has been closed.