not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    Nraht - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lena hun.....unfortunately they don't care anymore.

I only did TW for them after Empire went down so didn't see everything, but man the stories I heard and from both sides. And then some of the lies that were told about me even after I hadn't played that server in 5 months. Amazing.

Well you reap what you sow folks.....and you have fun with that.

Peace

PS
    If you ever get tired of it all we can be found on a few servers just kicking back and playing the game. Drop by and say hello, we don't bite......much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Freaking A man! Drama up the yin yang! It's funny that some faction officers would be corrupt just to have a bit more money for things or power. I left a faction for that reason. I also left because faction leaders would not enforce their rules of conduct. I wonder what newbies think when they read the forum and read stuff like this about Evo? Maybe it will make them think twice about joining a faction. I wonder if the other servers have this much drama? At least the PvP server's players can take matters into their own hands. b:bye
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All ya doing Rytania by making your "post" is leaving Evo open for flaming. So all the flaming here against Evo you can only blame yourself for it! I unlike you was one of the ORIGINAL Evos. I was there from day one so sit back and shut ya trap.

Very true. Its pretty obvious any post that's ever made will end up being flamed, having drama, or stupid **** happening. b:chuckle]

Lena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:shocked I mizzed j000!.
    Yeaa. Guess where my guild invite came from...
    Lena.
    ---

Well heres my short story. Wall of letters.

I don't hate DP or lush or the other older officers. I just don't like what they have done with evo. How they make their decisions. How they run the guild. Its terrible and quite stupid for me to finally be speaking up now.

1st: Anyone who ever knew me in evo or other guilds pretty much knew," I don't give a dam."
    2nd: We all knew how the guild worked... Well, *most* did. I knew after being in evo long enough that ******* (Secrets/info) were being kept from the guild, but I didn't really care cause it wasn't important enough to start **** about. There was enough monthly Bulls***(aka: Drama) going on.

~Pep wasn't a bad leader at start. Pulling evo back together after Julz/Adam left really impressed me. He made Evo seem strong and stable to the core of it. That was quite possibly the ONLY and probably will be the ONLY time that things would ever be discussed in open vent with all the members of the guild who were on. That was the only time where you can feel like you were part of the whole guild, know whats going on, hear about ideas or decisions that were being made or hear about plans.

Yea. too bad that'll never happen again.

About 2 months after I leave, I start hearing ****, apparently its not enough for me to believe. Next day I see KrusH guildless. What the F***??? Now, I woulda never imagined him leaving. After a lil discussion I heard everything. Not very hard to disbelieve after knowing the *topics* for a very long time.

Eventually I heard enough of the same Bulls*** from like 20 different sources from players that were in or just left evo. Yea I can believe them cause I only spoke to those I knew and I knew they would tell me the truth of their knowledge.

From here on I just watched Evo die slowly. Same time as Rad. Except Rad was more funny.
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hehe i love my ex-guildies b:chuckle
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A couple observations:

1) People are right, why open Evolution to endless flaming? Even asking for it? I mean come on, people flame Jesus, I think they'll flame Evo! b:laugh

2) It never ceases to amaze me how much former members of a faction refuse to get over their departure! Is it the goal of former members to tear down the people they once called friends? Is it their desire to see all things associated with the previous comrades fail? It is simply bitterness and a false sense of justice that prevents people from moving on!

If you like Evolution, come and stay. If you don't, attack us... or leave the faction... or shut up... or whatever.

There I go again attempting to fix the unfixable. The internet is filled with people who love to flame behind the anonymity of typing. Fail.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the internet is also full of people who like to play the hero and throw blatant assumptions around like facts.

much like yourself.
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the internet is also full of people who like to play the hero and throw blatant assumptions around like facts.

much like yourself.

can i be your hero ? b:cute
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What assumptions am I making? That people are flaming Evolution? That former guildies love talking **** about former factions? That isn't assumption, that is observation b:chuckle

Anyway, there is a reason I stay clear of these forums, hard to have a legitimate conversation! heh
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A couple observations:

1) People are right, why open Evolution to endless flaming? ...

2) It never ceases to amaze me how much former members of a faction refuse to get over their departure! ...

If you like Evolution, come and stay. If you don't, attack us... or leave the faction... or shut up... or whatever.

There I go again attempting to fix the unfixable. The internet is filled with people who love to flame behind the anonymity of typing. Fail.

Let me interject an observation of my own, kind sir. b:cute

Albeit i have no association with Evo, direct or indirect (and hence have no SlapChop to grind with any of ya), i have followed this thread avidly. It's rather interesting!

These walls-o'-text lamentations of former members express the deepest and sincerest of human emotions! The entire spectrum of them! Love, hate, and everything in between. It's curious how a video game can elicit such strong feelings in people, which is an interesting phenomenon in its own right. A good dissertation subject to consider for someone going for Ph. D. in psychology or something. b:chuckle But i digress.

Have you read the original post that started this thread? Do you know what opened the gates of all this pent up frustration and grief that people now pour out uncontrollably, filling page after page after page? Here, i'll quote some of it, cuz it's a wall-o'-text:
    ryhan wrote: »
    This is my first, and probably last port on the forums. My characters name is Rytania. I am from Evolution, a faction on the Heavens Tear server. I just want to take a few minutes out ask people their thoughts and opinions on things. I'm not really bothered by it because I, like most people after high school/college, don't take video games very seriously; however, I am somewhat curious. We don't hate anyone for any reason. We don't label people "traitors" or anything. We don't take irrational accusations and misinterpretations as truth. We are here for the same reason most people are: to relax and have a little video gaming fun.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

-Ryan-

Incidentally, this was neither his first, and by golly not the last "port" (post?) on the forum. Many a wall-o'-text followed after this.

But the guy was "somewhat curious", you see? He wanted "to take a few minutes out ask people their thoughts and opinions on things."

So, people kindly obliged. So your "observations" are a little ridiculous and out of context. Read the tread before you post. He asked, peeps answered. He wanted a discussion. And if you don't like what former members gots to say, well, tough!

b:bye
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What assumptions am I making? That people are flaming Evolution? That former guildies love talking **** about former factions? That isn't assumption, that is observation b:chuckle

Anyway, there is a reason I stay clear of these forums, hard to have a legitimate conversation! heh

u really haven't read a single post in this thread have u?

again, with the assumption thing, stop that.
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Ready??
    W0000T!!!!!!!!

FLAME ON!!!!!!
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • ryhan
    ryhan Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ...Incidentally, this was neither his first, and by golly not the last "port" (post?) on the forum. Many a wall-o'-text followed after this....

Yes...this was my FIRST post EVER on the PW forums, as I have never posted nor replied to any other post before. My mistake on the typo, but thank you kindly for pointing out what everyone already has figured out without the need to say anything. LOL...it's almost like you're somewhat proud of yourself catching a typo. Wow...typographical and/or grammatical errors on a video game forum?!?! Unheard of!!! This isn't like reading "The New Yorker" or anything!!! More like "The New Dorker". Before you flame that, I know it was an intentionally-crafted, bad joke, but at least I can demonstrate originality. :/

I am slapping myself for even bothering to post this up the first place. I failed to see the correlation between making an simple, honest mistake and proofreading my message to appease net nerds. The sad part is, I was a graphic administrator/proofreader when I was living back home in New York...the only difference was that I got PAID for doing it. :)

Anyways, before this, I have never even so much as GLANCED at the PW forums! I just posted this as an effort to support and defend the good, honest, decent people who are currently in Evolution. I simply named the post "Evolution", because I knew it would arouse much interest in this "community". To be honest, I'm very disappointed in myself, nobody else here. All I've seemed to accomplish was to incite even more negativity and animosity. Ditch the shovel...I suppose it's easier to bury yourself with your own words.

Well...If I wake up tomorrow without an Evolution tag above my characters name, I guess I'll know why. Perhaps I should get better prepared for that and ask Mullet if he's recruiting? Hopefully he'll at least want an 82 BM noob? :(

Who needs A-1 steak sauce when you've got 2-Q? All natural, self-produced, salty tears tastes better on these forums anyways.

Before drawing boards were invented, what did people go back to?
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ryhan wrote: »
    Yes...this was my FIRST post EVER on the PW forums, as I have never posted nor replied to any other post before. My mistake on the typo, but thank you kindly for pointing out what everyone already has figured out without the need to say anything. LOL...it's almost like you're somewhat proud of yourself catching a typo. Wow...typographical and/or grammatical errors on a video game forum?!?! Unheard of!!! This isn't like reading "The New Yorker" or anything!!! More like "The New Dorker". Before you flame that, I know it was an intentionally-crafted, bad joke, but at least I can demonstrate originality. :/

I am slapping myself for even bothering to post this up the first place. I failed to see the correlation between making an simple, honest mistake and proofreading my message to appease net nerds. The sad part is, I was a graphic administrator/proofreader when I was living back home in New York...the only difference was that I got PAID for doing it. :)

Anyways, before this, I have never even so much as GLANCED at the PW forums! I just posted this as an effort to support and defend the good, honest, decent people who are currently in Evolution. I simply named the post "Evolution", because I knew it would arouse much interest in this "community". To be honest, I'm very disappointed in myself, nobody else here. All I've seemed to accomplish was to incite even more negativity and animosity. Ditch the shovel...I suppose it's easier to bury yourself with your own words.

Well...If I wake up tomorrow without an Evolution tag above my characters name, I guess I'll know why. Perhaps I should get better prepared for that and ask Mullet if he's recruiting? Hopefully he'll at least want an 82 BM noob? :(

Who needs A-1 steak sauce when you've got 2-Q? All natural, self-produced, salty tears tastes better on these forums anyways.

Before drawing boards were invented, what did people go back to?

if i see one more wall of text, i swear, someone will die
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Albeit i have no association with Evo, direct or indirect (and hence have no SlapChop to grind with any of ya), i have followed this thread avidly. It's rather interesting!

These walls-o'-text lamentations of former members express the deepest and sincerest of human emotions! The entire spectrum of them! Love, hate, and everything in between. It's curious how a video game can elicit such strong feelings in people, which is an interesting phenomenon in its own right. A good dissertation subject to consider for someone going for Ph. D. in psychology or something. b:chuckle But i digress.

Have you read the original post that started this thread? Do you know what opened the gates of all this pent up frustration and grief that people now pour out uncontrollably, filling page after page after page? Here, i'll quote some of it, cuz it's a wall-o'-text:

Incidentally, this was neither his first, and by golly not the last "port" (post?) on the forum. Many a wall-o'-text followed after this.

But the guy was "somewhat curious", you see? He wanted "to take a few minutes out ask people their thoughts and opinions on things."

So, people kindly obliged. So your "observations" are a little ridiculous and out of context. Read the tread before you post. He asked, peeps answered. He wanted a discussion. And if you don't like what former members gots to say, well, tough!

Does this count as a wall of text Sticky o.o? is it my turn to die yet? xD
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
    edited June 2009
    Does this count as a wall of text Sticky o.o? is it my turn to die yet? xD

your quoting, that doesnt count

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Your spelling is disgusting b:angry I'm appalled,really i am.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    Sherri - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As a marshall of Evolution I love the guild, I love being in it, and I don't plan to ever leave. To Yunahh im sorry you feel this way but your comments were hella harsh ._. kinda can't believe you went that far......
    edited June 2009
    As a marshall of Evolution I love the guild, I love being in it, and I don't plan to ever leave. To Yunahh im sorry you feel this way but your comments were hella harsh ._. kinda can't believe you went that far......

didnt you invite me to evo when i was back in my 40's or something?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    didnt you invite me to evo when i was back in my 40's or something?
    b:pleased i might have, i remember seeing you and i definatly remember your name....GREEN!!*drools* oh btw the 'green cloth, blonde princess' signako talked about in the beginning is me Sherri :D and hey signako sex is something that everyone does so why be so afraid to talk and joke about it? Should I get your nuns outfit outta the closet? you sound like you wanna wear it again :D
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    b:pleased i might have, i remember seeing you and i definatly remember your name....GREEN!!*drools* oh btw the 'green cloth, blonde princess' signako talked about in the beginning is me Sherri :D and hey signako sex is something that everyone does so why be so afraid to talk and joke about it? Should I get your nuns outfit outta the closet? you sound like you wanna wear it again :D

Keep your sarcasm where its wanted-- in Evolution. Sig is standing up for what he believes just like me. If you have a problem with him not wanting to name names, **** off. Its not up to you.

But then again, you never did know how to keep your mouth shut.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Keep your sarcasm where its wanted-- in Evolution. Sig is standing up for what he believes just like me. If you have a problem with him not wanting to name names, **** off. Its not up to you.

But then again, you never did know how to keep your mouth shut.

holy **** O.O; wow i remember being kind to you while you were in evo and have since never really said anything out of the way to you or any other ex-evo member but wow....wheres all this hostility coming from? lol and yes im a loud mouth ^.^ but then a lot of ppl enjoy funny off the wall conversations between the old looking for clerics for TT and selling blah blah blah lol. but geez your being a total bit.ch....
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Hey Sherri just because you never had sex in your life, and constantly think about it, does not give you the right to about it all the time in evo's vent, or gc, yes everyone does do it (except you), and its not the time or the place to talk about it when in a game, where you just want to relax. If that means that I have nun outfit just because I want to play a game, and enjoy it without having to hear some chick wanting to **** every guy in evo, well so be it, thing is you will not get anyone, and should just face the facts. Why don't you go drool over Dj again, maybe he will give you some......(doubt it though)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Well between the fawning you've done over djkinetic and the annoying convos you've had breaking rules in evolution, its rather annoying. not to mention all of the things I sent you for free and never once got a thanks.

No, you never helped me. I know other officers that helped me a lot more than you would have ever thought. Besides, you were one of the reasons I left Evolution, just so you know. The constant disrespect for Pep's requests of keeping "adult type" convos out of faction chat... it was disgusting. This is a child's game and if you can't respect what someone asks of you, then that just makes you a rude person.

Call me all the filthy names you like. It just makes me laugh and makes my day brigher b:chuckle
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sherri - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Hey Sherri just because you never had sex in your life, and constantly think about it, does not give you the right to about it all the time in evo's vent, or gc, yes everyone does do it (except you), and its not the time or the place to talk about it when in a game, where you just want to relax. If that means that I have nun outfit just because I want to play a game, and enjoy it without having to hear some chick wanting to **** every guy in evo, well so be it, thing is you will not get anyone, and should just face the facts. Why don't you go drool over Dj again, maybe he will give you some......(doubt it though)
    rofl this coming from a guy who had an intense cyber session with a former evo member and was reported as saying 'the carpet matches the drapes' first of all gross! secondly sweety i have no problems whatsoever in that department and unlike you i certaintly dont have to resort to cyber sex...how sad....
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This P.O.S. thread is fail and full of cancer, everyone who agrees with me spam the mod to have it locked.

Thread full of damned cry babies.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Well between the fawning you've done over djkinetic and the annoying convos you've had breaking rules in evolution, its rather annoying. not to mention all of the things I sent you for free and never once got a thanks.

No, you never helped me. I know other officers that helped me a lot more than you would have ever thought. Besides, you were one of the reasons I left Evolution, just so you know. The constant disrespect for Pep's requests of keeping "adult type" convos out of faction chat... it was disgusting. This is a child's game and if you can't respect what someone asks of you, then that just makes you a rude person.

Call me all the filthy names you like. It just makes me laugh and makes my day brigher b:chuckle
    Evolution was created as an adult faction nuff said.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Evolution was created as an adult faction nuff said.

LOL. Then why invite people's children into the faction? Was there not people 14 years old in there? So much for it being an 'adult' faction. I know for a fact that there was at least a few under the age of 18.

Either way, you're annoying and too blond for me. You sure it wasn't you that got reported for that "intense cyber session"?

Or are you just trying to use big words?
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sherri - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    LOL. Then why invite people's children into the faction? Was there not people 14 years old in there? So much for it being an 'adult' faction. I know for a fact that there was at least a few under the age of 18.

Either way, you're annoying and too blond for me. You sure it wasn't you that got reported for that "intense cyber session"?

Or are you just trying to use big words?

like i said sweetheart i dont have to resort to cyber ^.^ and as far as the children thing goes I don't regulate every member that joins but they join with the knowledge that evo was created as an adult faction :D
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    This P.O.S. thread is fail and full of cancer, everyone who agrees with me spam the mod to have it locked.

Thread full of damned cry babies.

I know for a fact I'm one of the flamers, but I agree. Let's lock this thread and throw away the key. Its just getting moot at this point. Evolution members will defend it until the end and people that left will tell the stories of what happened and what they knew.

So moot it will always stand.

Mods, please lock this thread?
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.