QQme being used by Crimson

Options

Comments

• Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    KD used QQme's safelist position just as much as Crimson does. Can't tell you how many times I was PMed by KD members asking me to clear other guilds out of zhen spots for them. Helped plenty of their members set up TT teams to get their 7x/8x weapons. Not to mention they fished free of PK with us at Sea of Isolation.

An alliance or truce (not the same thing btw) exists there to be used for mutual gain or benefit. Crimson benefits from QQme's PvP, and QQme benefits from Crimson's PvE. If you don't know what I mean, you don't know how hard it is to get a full grind squad, zhen, or GV squad in QQme alone. =P The truce isn't forever.

So friggin true.. I was asked (only once) to help kill a few 60-70 Crimson before the alliance because some KD I guess wanted to level. I was doing WQ so I pretended I was afk lol.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nearly every time I see a pk war it's always some crazy ratio of lots of QQme to Crimson (5 QQme - 1 Crimson at the last one I counted). This is exactly what they did with the "Crimdon" alliance.

The difference between QQme and Kingdom (and probably Crimson for that matter) is we actually like PK. That's why you see 5 QQme to every 1 Crimson. When the letters "p" and "k" are uttered in faction chat people swarm over the opportunity.

Tbh we wish Crimson would butt out even more.

We're not being used, this is precisely what we all signed up for when we rolled a PvP server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Perhaps it isn't Crimson using QQme. Perhaps QQme is insinuating itself into Crimson, making itself indespensible, so that they can later pull away and leave Crimson without a leg to stand upon.

Or perhaps they're having fun PK'ing Kingdom, since they weren't having a great time PKing Crimson? Allying themselves with the enemy of the faction they'd most like to fight, to give themselves a better time and a better challenge. Of course, they could KoS Kingdom all on their own, but perhaps getting Crimson to rely on them is an added bonus.

We're not that bright. We just wanted to share the fun b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The difference between QQme and Kingdom (and probably Crimson for that matter) is we actually like PK. That's why you see 5 QQme to every 1 Crimson. When the letters "p" and "k" are uttered in faction chat people swarm over the opportunity.

Tbh we wish Crimson would butt out even more.

We're not being used, this is precisely what we all signed up for when we rolled a PvP server.

and yet you are allies.....wierd

Yes pk is fun, i enjoy fighting with QQ because they usually fight well and dont talk during or after most fights, unlike another guild i wont bother mentioning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    and yet you are allies.....wierd

If it were up to me Crimson and QQme wouldn't safelist each other and it would be a TW-only agreement to avoid getting doubled. My opinion is the whole server should get away from "KOSes" and go towards "safelists" anyways. And all of the major factions be at least mildly adversarial.

But I'm a peon, I have no say, and no one asks my opinion. So meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If it were up to me Crimson and QQme wouldn't safelist each other and it would be a TW-only agreement to avoid getting doubled. My opinion is the whole server should get away from "KOSes" and go towards "safelists" anyways. And all of the major factions be at least mildly adversarial.

But I'm a peon, I have no say, and no one asks my opinion. So meh

you guys are killin me, QQ was made for Map purposes, not to let any 2, even 3 guilds get too strong, why on earth are you making TW allies? honestly, if you truely want what you say QQ should have allied Kylin instead of crimson, would have made alot more sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    EIGHTY IS GREATER THAN FOURTY

Hmm wait so would 400 > 200? That's going to help balance the game right. b:bye
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • Grenadier_LT - Harshlands
    Grenadier_LT - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    if you truely want what you say QQ should have allied Kylin instead of crimson, would have made alot more sense.
    why KD not allied with Kylin instead or not looking for other factions to ally with?
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    why KD not allied with Kylin instead or not looking for other factions to ally with?

You're right let's just stack wars and see what shade the map turns. I'm sure powergaming is going to be healthy for the long term success of CircusLands.

Kylin is much too carebear and noob to perform the ball holding services that QQme provides for Crimson. Then again Kingdom did the same. Crimson is pimp. Give up, Kylin.
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok ok calm down…here's a little story for you Kingdom cry babies. Now pay attention okay!

I hated Kingdom from the very first week on this server…was inactive for 3 weeks, returned..had many discussions/arguments and I decided to drop tag and see for myself just how good Kylin and Kingdom were in PK/PvP? I mean cmon why wasn't anyone attacking them? There was no chance anyone was going to mess with KD! THIS IS MADNESS!
    Envious of the amount of fun I was having..later that day Unknown also left guild and even angeRR joined in on the fun for a few hours hehe ^^

In less than 2 days Unk and I ripped most of you guys a new hole, and it was unbelievable the amount of tip offs I got to Kingdom and Kylin grinds..Sometimes I was so busy and was like "dude why PM me?" The responses were all like "ur the only one I know that kills Kingdom". Nuff said.

I was never paid a cent by anyone to PK you carebears. I wasted over 30 dolls and 2-3 HP charms which I purchased using my own ingame money during this time. My kill:death ratio was like 12:1 (as I've got screen shots+fraps of almost every kill and own death as proof). Only a very few peeps including angeRR and Awwie were aware of what was going to happen.. and as many have mentioned…I'm "honored" to have been one of the reasons for this war to break out =)

We laugh at your lame attempts to break the truce. No one is anothers lap dog sir :)

If you look at the bigger picture:

QQme was a small unit a few months back and they took on the biggest guild at that time (Crimson) and have now earned their spot as one of the strongest or THE strongest guild on the server atm...Crimson too has held their ground since the start of the server and we've got nothing else to prove either after last weeks TW as we've now taken on all 3 major guilds and remain undefeated.

Now it's Kingdom and Kylins turn..coz all they've done is play the game in "easy mode". It's like they were on Dreamweaver - blue name, zhen, grind, pick flowers or whatever you want without having to worry about PK. After that brag and trash talk about how no one ever shows up to face them in TW and also taking out LastStand was such a big thing…sigh.

Tbh..Kylin earned my respect after their TW and all I could say was "GG", frankly I don't even say a word to any Kylin anymore...but Kingdom are a damn joke lol…flamebait noobs ftw.

Soooooooooooo…………WTF Asheee omg wall of text!! What does all this mean????

Kingdom - Your PK protection has been removed. Welcome to Harshlands PvP server!
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you guys are killin me, QQ was made for Map purposes, not to let any 2, even 3 guilds get too strong, why on earth are you making TW allies?
    That's exactly why we made an ally: to prevent two guilds from getting too strong. I can't help it if Kylin can't stay in race; they set themselves up in the middle of the map, right in everyone's way, and tried to stay friends with everyone to avoid getting picked apart. It was doomed to fail from the start. If they stay together once their land is gone they can always try to start over somewhere less busy. Keeping four guilds on the map is really a stretch considering the population of this server, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    even i heard many times from several people that icon wanted to take over 50% of the map and a T1 land. Given that U NEVER have been under real KOS, we found it was time that you be tought a lesson in PK/PVP, thats it, nothing more and nothing less.

TW still will be hard but i dont need to explain the TW concept lol, or ?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I hated Kingdom from the very first week on this server…was inactive for 3 weeks, returned..had many discussions/arguments and I decided to drop tag and see for myself just how good Kylin and Kingdom were in PK/PvP? I mean cmon why wasn't anyone attacking them? There was no chance anyone was going to mess with KD! THIS IS MADNESS!
    Envious of the amount of fun I was having..later that day Unknown also left guild and even angeRR joined in on the fun for a few hours hehe ^^

In less than 2 days Unk and I ripped most of you guys a new hole, and it was unbelievable the amount of tip offs I got to Kingdom and Kylin grinds..Sometimes I was so busy and was like "dude why PM me?" The responses were all like "ur the only one I know that kills Kingdom". Nuff said.

I was never paid a cent by anyone to PK you carebears. I wasted over 30 dolls and 2-3 HP charms which I purchased using my own ingame money during this time. My kill:death ratio was like 12:1 (as I've got screen shots+fraps of almost every kill and own death as proof). Only a very few peeps including angeRR and Awwie were aware of what was going to happen.. and as many have mentioned…I'm "honored" to have been one of the reasons for this war to break out =)

We laugh at your lame attempts to break the truce. No one is anothers lap dog sir :)

If you look at the bigger picture:

QQme was a small unit a few months back and they took on the biggest guild at that time (Crimson) and have now earned their spot as one of the strongest or THE strongest guild on the server atm...Crimson too has held their ground since the start of the server and we've got nothing else to prove either after last weeks TW as we've now taken on all 3 major guilds and remain undefeated.

You honestly have the most delusional view of this game of anyone on this server, except maybe Batgirl.

1. Why did you randomly hate Kingdom since the day the server started?
    2. Yes you were killing us...because you had AngeRR up your **** helping you every minute of the day. By the way, anytime you weren't with AngeRR this was what it was like
    your target in GC "some unguilded guy is trying to kill me at sanctuary"
    a couple of us port there to see you and your target in SZ, and then 30 min of this ensues
    "KD sucks, you guys are all horrible"
    3. I don't know why this started a KOS on Crimson, personally I just wanted a KOS on your dumb ****.
    4. I have no idea why people are trying to break the truce, I also have no idea why we started the KOS with QQme.
    5. QQme didn't really earn their spot at the top, nothing was done to make their guild the best, all the high level RPKers of the server just bandwagoned over there. Just like what they did with Bloodcult.
    6. Yes, you guys have made quite the accomplishment by defending all 3 of us, but it's not that impressive until you win an attack against KD or QQme. I also doubt you could defend QQme at this point.
    7. I don't know why you **** me off more than any of the trolls, but you do.

PS. Until you join QQme, you have NO room to talk about Guild PK/PvP. Crimson as a whole either fuels away or force logs the second they see Kingdom coming. It's really friggin ****. When we crash an all Crimson fish party, with 1 or 2 people...we can maybe get 1 shot off before all 6 are logged off.

On the opposing end, Crimson will literally hover over their target for 2-3 minutes waiting until their target has aggro'd multiple mobs.

I realize both guilds talk a lot of trash....but Kingdom talks trash while Crimson is in SZ, whereas Crimson talks trash while they are in SZ.

Hopefully the PWI forums don't randomly cut off 90% of this post like last time.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Fixed...just doing my daily good deed, NOW **** YOU KINGDOM SCUM!!b:angry
    Awww pissed coz u can randomly SS anymore KD chat, nor have access to forums anymore? All of a sudden no more big talk, just empy **** from u roflmao.
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    By the way, I can't help but noticing how similar this is to when everyone was crying their eyes out about the Kingdom/Crimson alliance. Basically nobody on this server likes anyone to have alliances, and everyone will make up all the **** in the world and stir up drama to end it. Let's just leave it at that.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    is it that day of the month for you ?
    geez just play the game, u are even worse then ashes lol.
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    By the way, I can't help but noticing how similar this is to when everyone was crying their eyes out about the Kingdom/Crimson alliance. Basically nobody on this server likes anyone to have alliances, and everyone will make up all the **** in the world and stir up drama to end it. Let's just leave it at that.

Heh that was a pretty good way of summing it all up. +1
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Icom - Harshlands
    Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Awww pissed coz u can randomly SS anymore KD chat, nor have access to forums anymore? All of a sudden no more big talk, just empy **** from u roflmao.

aahmmm...wha? I cant post SS anymore of KD chat or forums? OMG NOOOO you found me out, banned me from guild and took away my forum access!!!

Oh wait, no you didn't.....what are you talking about...??

KD dropped to 169 members....just checked this afternoon....keep searching for me, Im there somewhere!! b:chuckleb:kiss

PS - Funny they took off their kos list, now its just carebear faction message - "Don't go Red, keep practicing your pve skillz and we will roll the next TW" - roflmao
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And thats a top secret info because??? U could easily get it from some1 who asked another KD member. Big deal I dont have spy in Crimson and they have 187 ppl at the moment I write this, took me whole 5 sec.
    Unfortunatly I cant open imageshack from this PC so I'll answer next part later.

b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    OMG They found out Icon is ugly and Nova a liarb:cry
    the world is doomedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And thats a top secret info because??? U could easily get it from some1 who asked another KD member. Big deal I dont have spy in Crimson and they have 187 ppl at the moment I write this, took me whole 5 sec.
    Unfortunatly I cant open imageshack from this PC so I'll answer next part later.

b:bye

Top Secret info?? Only Icon has that stuff...I just get the members crying in gc and forums about kos...
  • Akatora - Harshlands
    Akatora - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    aahmmm...wha? I cant post SS anymore of KD chat or forums? OMG NOOOO you found me out, banned me from guild and took away my forum access!!!

Oh wait, no you didn't.....what are you talking about...??

KD dropped to 169 members....just checked this afternoon....keep searching for me, Im there somewhere!! b:chuckleb:kiss

proof? Okies - http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/875/kdlist.png

PS - Funny they took off their kos list, now its just carebear faction message - "Don't go Red, keep practicing your pve skillz and we will roll the next TW" - roflmao

lol ur pick shows ur char, Trich something. If u look closer u see the hp and mp bar =)

Correct me if Im wrong :P
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol ur pick shows ur char, Trich something. If u look closer u see the hp and mp bar =)

Correct me if Im wrong :P

You will also see about 4 - 5otehr Kingdom members standing around daily quest giver ahahaha - fail more plsb:cry
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    OMG They found out Icon is ugly and Nova a liarb:cry
    the world is doomedb:shocked

AHAHA - i thought that might be helpful
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I will laugh when Icom turns out to be Echo or Blade or even Icon himself. :)
  • Akatora - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You will also see about 4 - 5otehr Kingdom members standing around daily quest giver ahahaha - fail more plsb:cry

b:cry

dont think u can see others mp bar ^^
  • Qwerty - Harshlands
    Qwerty - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You honestly have the most delusional view of this game of anyone on this server, except maybe Batgirl.

1. Why did you randomly hate Kingdom since the day the server started?
    2. Yes you were killing us...because you had AngeRR up your **** helping you every minute of the day. By the way, anytime you weren't with AngeRR this was what it was like
    your target in GC "some unguilded guy is trying to kill me at sanctuary"
    a couple of us port there to see you and your target in SZ, and then 30 min of this ensues
    "KD sucks, you guys are all horrible"
    3. I don't know why this started a KOS on Crimson, personally I just wanted a KOS on your dumb ****.
    4. I have no idea why people are trying to break the truce, I also have no idea why we started the KOS with QQme.
    5. QQme didn't really earn their spot at the top, nothing was done to make their guild the best, all the high level RPKers of the server just bandwagoned over there. Just like what they did with Bloodcult.
    6. Yes, you guys have made quite the accomplishment by defending all 3 of us, but it's not that impressive until you win an attack against KD or QQme. I also doubt you could defend QQme at this point.
    7. I don't know why you **** me off more than any of the trolls, but you do.

PS. Until you join QQme, you have NO room to talk about Guild PK/PvP. Crimson as a whole either fuels away or force logs the second they see Kingdom coming. It's really friggin ****. When we crash an all Crimson fish party, with 1 or 2 people...we can maybe get 1 shot off before all 6 are logged off.

On the opposing end, Crimson will literally hover over their target for 2-3 minutes waiting until their target has aggro'd multiple mobs.

I realize both guilds talk a lot of trash....but Kingdom talks trash while Crimson is in SZ, whereas Crimson talks trash while they are in SZ.

Hopefully the PWI forums don't randomly cut off 90% of this post like last time.

so many walls of text!! aaahhhhhhb:shocked
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:cry

dont think u can see others mp bar ^^

nop u cant

To Icom: Thank u very much, your SS is taken in Akatora's quote and cannot be removed, nice try editing ur post, we have all evidence we need to know who u are.

My work here is done, Icom chased into the open, thats all I wanted.
  • Akatora - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Icom = busted b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    after being accused of being caught only a true nub would post another pic proving who he really is, lmao thanks d bag. GJ to all the investigative work by several KD members, next time icom logs on he will recieve quite the warm welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]