QQme being used by Crimson

124»

Comments

• Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You have a lot to learn young grasshopper.

You would say that when I said that to him previously. b:chuckle
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    Skreamz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    BARBAPAPA ordered me to say, you guys need to stfu and gtfo...

who really gives a rats **** if taboo ran from chain stuns and nixes...if he did, good for him, hes smart.

I think people who start one thread and then change it to an e-peen contest are so caught up in their e peen they cant really add anything sensible to the conversation.

Aedeus we need more pictures and art from u to clarify the situation.

***That is all***
    i will now return to thinking for my damn self.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ligeia fail more pl0x.
    I'm aware that I fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who wouldn't run from a level 9x veno when you also have a level 8x BM attacking you?

Oh wait...this is irrelevant because I'm not posting on my main.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who wouldn't run from a level 9x veno when you also have a level 8x BM attacking you?

Oh wait...this is irrelevant because I'm not posting on my main.

pshahaha. how did you manage to get an alt higher lvl than ashez main? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cl1ckftw
    cl1ckftw Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pshahaha. how did you manage to get an alt higher lvl than ashez main? :)

seen as he said he just said he hates grinding and doesn't play 24/7 work it out you bell
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The forums weren't this bad until a few days after Kingdom KoS'd QQme and Icon spent like three days trying to convince us we're doing the wrong thing.

I miss the days when people disliked me. b:cry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    cl1ckftw wrote: »
    seen as he said he just said he hates grinding and doesn't play 24/7 work it out you bell

i guarentee he is online more than try, so work that out you "bell"....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i guarentee he is online more than try, so work that out you "bell"....

Hahaha you guarantee?? For the last 3 days I've been online like what 4-5 hours max....my weekdays are fkin hectic.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    yes i guarentee it. woohoo your last 3 days were busy, is that 5 lvls worth? dont think so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    yes i guarentee it. woohoo your last 3 days were busy, is that 5 lvls worth? dont think so

You've gone from downright annoying to compulsive stalker now...

FYI - I work on weekdays...12-14 hour shifts a day.b:bye
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Jesus... when do you sleep man? b:shocked
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

exagerate much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Jesus... when do you sleep man? b:shocked

4-5 hours a day :(
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Can I throw random insults at you that have almost no basis accept the few things I know of you from reading forum posts AsHeZ? (some know this as trolling I think o_O)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Can I throw random insults at you that have almost no basis accept the few things I know of you from reading forum posts AsHeZ? (some know this as trolling I think o_O)

Sure..go ahead b:dirty
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Oh ok

You sir not only have no skills in this so called "Player Killing" which is ever so commonly spoken of, but also none in the life that most would consider "real." Those who work 12-14 hours a day are likely not being payed much (hence why they must work such long and arduous hours), and not being payed much can usually equate to not having many valuable job skills that would cause an employer to feel the need to pay you a decent wage. To make up for the fact that you have no valuable job skills in real life you come on this game and attempt to kill people as they try to have fun, attempting to prove your superiority over them while really just showing just how asinine you can be making people hate you just as much as everyone likely hates you in real life.

How did I do? b:victory
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sure..go ahead b:dirty

How do I quote my own signature? b:shocked
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    How do I quote my own signature? b:shocked

I think the easiest way would just be to post "I'm afraid of trolls." or "Refer to signature in regards to this matter."
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Oh ok

You sir not only have no skills in this so called "Player Killing" which is ever so commonly spoken of, but also none in the life that most would consider "real." Those who work 12-14 hours a day are likely not being payed much (hence why they must work such long and arduous hours), and not being payed much can usually equate to not having many valuable job skills that would cause an employer to feel the need to pay you a decent wage. To make up for the fact that you have no valuable job skills in real life you come on this game and attempt to kill people as they try to have fun, attempting to prove your superiority over them while really just showing just how asinine you can be making people hate you just as much as everyone likely hates you in real life.

Now that hurt!!!

I would counter almost every point of yours but that write up was just...awesome! b:victory

I think I'll add you to my list of "Peeps from KD that deserve a wee bit of respect" ;)
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Now that hurt!!!

I would counter almost every point of yours but that write up was just...awesome! b:victory

I think I'll add you to my list of "Peeps from KD that deserve a wee bit of respect" ;)

Oh why thank you. I've decided that from this day forth, all my forum posts will be written in as sophisticated language as my mind can possibly muster. It seems to make the trolling hurt to a greater degree.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Oh why thank you. I've decided that from this day forth, all my forum posts will be written in as sophisticated language as my mind can possibly muster. It seems to make the trolling hurt to a greater degree.

Lmfao!! b:surrender
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Lmfao!! b:surrender

Worry not, for with my new way of speaking comes a gentlemanly attitude. I will now also ask for permission from people before insulting them. If I have said something offensive to you please forgive me for my impudence.
  • Grenadier_LT - Harshlands
    Grenadier_LT - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why does other faction ppl mostly posting in this "QQme being used by Crimson" topic, why they should care? Atm in forums all attacking each other and starting flame wars...here, bump, someone really want "help" other faction. But it should be QQ and CS leaders&officers private business. Normal players is just a tool for those higher rank ppl, which helps achieve smth, what they really want ingame. Someone of them wants fun&free gameplay, thats really good by me, others just using tools for themselves and own deeds...please, don't talk off-topic, discuss.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why does other faction ppl mostly posting in this "QQme being used by Crimson" topic, why they should care? Atm in forums all attacking each other and starting flame wars...here, bump, someone really want "help" other faction. But it should be QQ and CS leaders&officers private business. Normal players is just a tool for those higher rank ppl, which helps achieve smth, what they really want ingame. Someone of them wants fun&free gameplay, thats really good by me, others just using tools for themselves and own deeds...please, don't talk off-topic, discuss.

were all in 1 big world dawg

they care whats going on!

caring is half the battle
  • cl1ckftw
    cl1ckftw Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009

not a clue what you meant to type but that isnt english
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I miss the days when people disliked me. b:cry

Don't worry little Walter, I still dislike you. <:
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Oh ok

Id love to comment but i seem to have misplaced a certain word holder which helps to define those words i do not understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh ok

Eh... You did alright. Someone tried to troll me but I trolled back and he never said a word after that. Your trolling is decent. b:pleased
  • Unknownwdf - Harshlands
    Unknownwdf - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ROFL LMAO b:pleased Forum is funny b:laugh