QQme being used by Crimson

Options

Comments

• Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You honestly have the most delusional view of this game of anyone on this server, except maybe Batgirl.

1. Why did you randomly hate Kingdom since the day the server started?
    2. Yes you were killing us...because you had AngeRR up your **** helping you every minute of the day. By the way, anytime you weren't with AngeRR this was what it was like
    your target in GC "some unguilded guy is trying to kill me at sanctuary"
    a couple of us port there to see you and your target in SZ, and then 30 min of this ensues
    "KD sucks, you guys are all horrible"
    3. I don't know why this started a KOS on Crimson, personally I just wanted a KOS on your dumb ****.
    4. I have no idea why people are trying to break the truce, I also have no idea why we started the KOS with QQme.
    5. QQme didn't really earn their spot at the top, nothing was done to make their guild the best, all the high level RPKers of the server just bandwagoned over there. Just like what they did with Bloodcult.
    6. Yes, you guys have made quite the accomplishment by defending all 3 of us, but it's not that impressive until you win an attack against KD or QQme. I also doubt you could defend QQme at this point.
    7. I don't know why you **** me off more than any of the trolls, but you do.

PS. Until you join QQme, you have NO room to talk about Guild PK/PvP. Crimson as a whole either fuels away or force logs the second they see Kingdom coming. It's really friggin ****. When we crash an all Crimson fish party, with 1 or 2 people...we can maybe get 1 shot off before all 6 are logged off.

On the opposing end, Crimson will literally hover over their target for 2-3 minutes waiting until their target has aggro'd multiple mobs.

I realize both guilds talk a lot of trash....but Kingdom talks trash while Crimson is in SZ, whereas Crimson talks trash while they are in SZ.

Hopefully the PWI forums don't randomly cut off 90% of this post like last time.

I lol'd at that. kenZ tried that on me yesterday, but I only had one mob aggro'd and it was almost dead anyways. To say the least he got rolled. b:chuckle Ticked my charm a couple times, but that's about it.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I lol'd at that. kenZ tried that on me yesterday, but I only had one mob aggro'd and it was almost dead anyways. To say the least he got rolled. b:chuckle Ticked my charm a couple times, but that's about it.

ucrazypro bro
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's amusing because it proves a point. I know you don't get it, but that's okay. b:surrender
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's amusing because it proves a point. I know you don't get it, but that's okay. b:surrender

hai guy
    thx for letting me down easy

i appreciate you.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Nowone in this server is owned by kenZ. Unless u count when he camps hidden orchid to kill lowbies. Too bad i go there to do WQb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok ok calm down

they auto edit
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok ok calm down

posts now
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Azhez seriously, you have the most baised opinion. My IQ is lowered just by reading it. Where and how has Crimson ever earned any sort of server respect? they havent done anything except to wait and 2v1 Kylin.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I learned my lesson after the first novel I wrote disappeared. I copy the entire message before I post it. It did it again with my last post, but when you go to edit it and just paste what you just copied, it works the second time. No clue why, but just a heads up so more people don't waste a ton of time writing walls of text for nothing.
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    snap yo fengaaazzz..
  • ibatgirl
    ibatgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol So Much drama im in kingdom you see me cry about kos i killed Crimson today and got 102 hours red time fail more Crimson b:chuckle
    Yes i died a whole 3 times and lost 3 dolls wow out of killing 50+ crimson members QQ more Awwie fail Guild Master everyone knows you run the show and Barbapapa just sits back and watches and You always run from me 1 vs 1 lol what a fail you are
  • ibatgirl
    ibatgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    No, Seraphim said it. You guys suffer from the worst god complex. Notice how Crimson always get rowdy when they have an ally? They cant do shi.t by themselves.

Seraphim and Nini is Awwie fail more bot more chars awwie b:chuckle
    your Lucky the Gms are ****** and dont ban bots half this server quit already because the bots and hackers in this game BOTWORLD another failed game b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ibatgirl wrote: »
    Seraphim and Nini is Awwie fail more bot more chars awwie b:chuckle
    your Lucky the Gms are ****** and dont ban bots half this server quit already because the bots and hackers in this game BOTWORLD another failed game b:bye

Awwie's veno is not Nini. Is ChuChu or Chuchu from CareBear guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Tryagain..post with your real character please, and when you do post on your main, I'll post a s/shot of you dead. As most of my fights when I was guildless were 1v1. Once Unknown joined in it was either 1v2(us), even or we got outnumbered. We did move into SZ or moved out when like 10 KD showed up. Even Icon PMd and whined to me (see my sig - my favorite part of his QQ) which means I did attract a good amount of attention.

I use fraps, so I'm almost always recording while PKing. I laugh every time Aurian/Ajani says how good he is and how many people he kills, as I have the most amount s/shots of him dead. He even applied to Crimson a week back and got rejected. Gloom is a good PKr and one of the very few in KD. I don't talk without proof. Your fish crashing stories are mostly fabricated…when your too much of a coward to even post on your main Tryagain.

angeRR was guildless for maybe 2-3 hours.

I see no bias or bullshiet in your post.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Favorite part? thats the only message I ever pmed you, I didnt even respond when you pmed back because I really thought you didnt know english and thats the best you could come back with.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Favorite part? thats the only message I ever pmed you, I didnt even respond when you pmed back because I really thought you were a forgiener who didnt know english and thats the best you could come back with.

Sigh OK Icon...guess you forget the other times you kept PMing me and I ignored you eh..? Notice how it ends with "am I your mother?" I wasn't expecting a reply Mr.G9

Remember how you tried to sweet talk me again when I was back in Crimson? Please deny that too and I'll post s/shot when I'm back at home.

I'm done with you. b:bye
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sigh OK Icon...guess you forget the other times you kept PMing me and I ignored you eh..? Notice how it ends with "am I your mother?" I wasn't expecting a reply Mr.G9

Remember how you tried to sweet talk me again when I was back in Crimson? Please deny that too and I'll post s/shot when I'm back at home.

I'm done with you. b:bye

Post it.

with at least 10 chars.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    why is it the all mighty KD slayer isnt even on the top 50 kill list? you arent kidding anyone with your stupid posts, and dumb photo shopped SS of everything you do. EVERYONE knows you suck, you NEVER fight alone, you ALWAYS talk like a fricking moron.

btw, i know whats coming next, you will talk about when i ran from you, and completely forget to mention the 2 nixes you had with you and brag about still not killing me. so gg d bag what else you have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    why is it the all mighty KD slayer isnt even on the top 50 kill list? you arent kidding anyone with your stupid posts, and dumb photo shopped SS of everything you do. EVERYONE knows you suck, you NEVER fight alone, you ALWAYS talk like a fricking moron.

btw, i know whats coming next, you will talk about when i ran from you, and completely forget to mention the 2 nixes you had with you and brag about still not killing me. so gg d bag what else you have?

@ Icon:

Will do when I get home. Hopefully that will shut you up once and for all.

@ Taboo:

I don’t RPK. I only kill Kingdom and Kylin and unfortunately they are very hard to find these days. PK rankings mean squat. Go learn how to play your class, best you get some tips from Cannibal or Zoro.
    We fought for well over 10 minutes.. It was 1 nix that came later and you ran so fast even the QQmes that were grinding butterflies nearby were laughing at you. Then you go into SZ and spam me for duels? WTF lol

I'm done with you as well :)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    @ Icon:

Will do when I get home. Hopefully that will shut you up once and for all.

@ Taboo:

I don
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow that came out well. lets try again.

we were fighting 1v1 and suddenly here come the nixes, like usual. you started talking about how great you were with nix friends on your c.ock so i figure meh, ill see what he actually can do, so i challenegd you to several duels, which you declined all of. you obviously know yourself that you suck, why else would someone that talks that much smack not even attempt to back it up? about learning my class now, sorry i didnt spec to a godly 8x pker. im not a CSer and i dont have a load of in game money, therefore i dont have maxed humanoid skills, and i dont waste money on refinement or high grade gems until 90. I try to put my guild before my pk ego. another funny thing is that you claim to always be looking for KD and not finding any, the last 3 times we crashed fish i dont recall seeing you come for back up, i would have thought for sure you would be in the middle of any KD fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TwentySeven - Harshlands
    TwentySeven - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Shut Up Taboo.. U talk too much...

Ive noticed u been trying to get attention on the Forum and in the GC..

oh . ur mom mom calling u for Dinner.. dont forget to eat ur vegetable.

More Carrots plz..
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i have turned into quite the officials troll, at least i havent degraded myself by making an alt for the purpose of sounding like an idiot without people knowing who i really am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Shut Up Taboo.. U talk too much...

Ive noticed u been trying to get attention on the Forum and in the GC..

oh . ur mom mom calling u for Dinner.. dont forget to eat ur vegetable.

More Carrots plz..

i think.. i think.. no im sure, you sir are quite STUPID.

mom mom? wtf? that had nothing to do with any posts here whatsoever!
    i mean seriously wtf Taboo proved and point and you come back with mom mom? are you 8?!?
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i think.. i think.. no im sure, you sir are quite STUPID.

mom mom? wtf? that had nothing to do with any posts here whatsoever!
    i mean seriously wtf Taboo proved and point and you come back with mom mom? are you 8?!?

mom momb:kiss
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow that came out well. lets try again.

we were fighting 1v1 and suddenly here come the nixes, like usual. you started talking about how great you were with nix friends on your c.ock so i figure meh, ill see what he actually can do, so i challenegd you to several duels, which you declined all of. you obviously know yourself that you suck, why else would someone that talks that much smack not even attempt to back it up? about learning my class now, sorry i didnt spec to a godly 8x pker. im not a CSer and i dont have a load of in game money, therefore i dont have maxed humanoid skills, and i dont waste money on refinement or high grade gems until 90. I try to put my guild before my pk ego. another funny thing is that you claim to always be looking for KD and not finding any, the last 3 times we crashed fish i dont recall seeing you come for back up, i would have thought for sure you would be in the middle of any KD fight.

You are delusional and I'm really bored of you right now.. but I think I owe you one last fan mail.

1. It was one bloody nix. You ran so fast "we was liek lookit dat Kingdom Marshal run..wahaha". Duels are for people on PvE servers, when you're bored or for fun.
    2. I don't Cash shop either and everything is done with in game coin I farm with the greatest difficulty! I hate grinding with a passion -_-
    3. I am not an omnipotent being..I cannot be online 24/7 or be present at every single war. Taboo, are you at every single PK war? Nuff said.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You are delusional and I'm really bored of you right now.. but I think I owe you one last fan mail.

1. It was one bloody nix. You ran so fast "we was liek lookit dat Kingdom Marshal run..wahaha". Duels are for people on PvE servers, when you're bored or for fun.
    2. I don't Cash shop either and everything is done with in game coin I farm with the greatest difficulty! I hate grinding with a passion -_-
    3. I am not an omnipotent being..I cannot be online 24/7 or be present at every single war. Taboo, are you at every single PK war? Nuff said.

1. duels prove who is better 1v1, especially melee vs melee, for casters yes, duels dont do them justice.
    2. yes grinding sucks
    3. im not talking about every war 24/7. i can honestly say, i HAVE been to every big pk fight KD has been in while i am online tho, as well as crashes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. duels prove who is better 1v1, especially melee vs melee, for casters yes, duels dont do them justice.
    2. yes grinding sucks
    3. im not talking about every war 24/7. i can honestly say, i HAVE been to every big pk fight KD has been in while i am online tho, as well as crashes.

1. Duels = stand in one place and beat each other senseless and hope for lucky crits.
    If you want to know how melee win vs melee in open world PK.
    Ask Zoro how he killed me (althought it wasn't 1v1 I was very impressed) or how I killed Lamarcus 1v1 (this was hilarious)
    2. Agree.
    3. I can honestly say the same but it's common sense to know that there are so many factors as to why you won't meet everyone everytime you PK coz maybe they are afk, busy, offline or time zone difference etc.

You have a lot to learn young grasshopper.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The forums weren't this bad until a few days after Kingdom KoS'd QQme and Icon spent like three days trying to convince us we're doing the wrong thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The forums weren't this bad until a few days after Kingdom KoS'd QQme and Icon spent like three days trying to convince us we're doing the wrong thing.

Ligeia fail more pl0x. still trying to live up to your trolling expectations <3

woo just realized this is my 200th post. I'm now that much more of a forum hoe. b:cute