QQme being used by Crimson

Options
Lindt - Harshlands
Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
After making that post on the most hated faction poll thread I realized it, QQme is being used by Crimson.

So we've got Crimson who is all butthurt about losing their last ally they were using (Kingdom). How were they using Kingdom? Easy, they say "We'll share KoSes" and then don't even help out with them. Nearly every time I get pked it's by a QQme. Nearly every time I see a pk war it's always some crazy ratio of lots of QQme to Crimson (5 QQme - 1 Crimson at the last one I counted). This is exactly what they did with the "Crimdon" alliance. So yeah, if QQme is satisfied having replaced Kingdom as the ever so hated position as Crimson's lapdogs then that's fine. I just feel sorry for you guys and hope you can realize what they're doing in good enough time. Oh and like I pointed out before, Crimson always has to have someone to do their dirty work without having the Crimson tag. They were paying AsHeZ and UnknownWDF before the QQme Crimson alliance to drop tag and pk Kingdom members. What is QQme getting out of this alliance?
Post edited by Lindt - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who Cares?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icom - Harshlands
    Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    After making that post on the most hated faction poll thread I realized it, QQme is being used by Crimson.

Fixed...just doing my daily good deed, NOW **** YOU KINGDOM SCUM!!b:angry
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Perhaps it isn't Crimson using QQme. Perhaps QQme is insinuating itself into Crimson, making itself indespensible, so that they can later pull away and leave Crimson without a leg to stand upon.

Or perhaps they're having fun PK'ing Kingdom, since they weren't having a great time PKing Crimson? Allying themselves with the enemy of the faction they'd most like to fight, to give themselves a better time and a better challenge. Of course, they could KoS Kingdom all on their own, but perhaps getting Crimson to rely on them is an added bonus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who Cares?
    The idea is QQme is supposed to care that they're just being used. You're such an Aurian... oh wait you are. b:lipcurl
    Fixed...just doing my daily good deed, NOW **** YOU KINGDOM SCUM!!b:angry

lmfao thank you. Looks like you can do something other than flame every once in a while. b:cute
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    dont bother, QQme will > Crimson soon
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Perhaps it isn't Crimson using QQme. Perhaps QQme is insinuating itself into Crimson, making itself indespensible, so that they can later pull away and leave Crimson without a leg to stand upon.

Or perhaps they're having fun PK'ing Kingdom, since they weren't having a great time PKing Crimson?
    Allying themselves with the enemy of the faction they'd most like to fight, to give themselves a better time and a better challenge. Of course, they could KoS Kingdom all on their own, but perhaps getting Crimson to rely on them is an added bonus.

Could be but i douby Antihero was any brain for that.. funlolz we miss u b:bye

WTH doesnt like pking Crimson? They give away good drops b:dirty

This is looking like CQ. Crimson = BL, QQme = wannabe RQ, KD = CQ and Kylin the old RRb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    aww KD is so desesperate they do anything to break cs and qqme agreement.lol
    About ash and unkown getting paid, do you have proofs? I don't think so, otherwise you would have posted them already, so stfu. CS never paid ash nor unkown to pk kd, they did it cus they felt like it, cus they hate kd. If you have proofs that prove what you're saying, then post them and I'll shut up.
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    aww KD is so desesperate they do anything to break cs and qqme agreement.lol
    About ash and unkown getting paid, do you have proofs? I don't think so, otherwise you would have posted them already, so stfu. CS never paid ash nor unkown to pk kd, they did it cus they felt like it, cus they hate kd. If you have proofs that prove what you're saying, then post them and I'll shut up.

This sounds exactly like what kingdom and crimson were saying at the start of the server. "Ohhh LastStand Is sooo desperate they gotta make up **** blah blah blah". I think everyone forgets what Crimson is. "We will leave Land for lowbie factions, once we own the map." Quote from crimson at the start of the server. Idk if QQme is happy as the new lap dogs, but i know funlolz wouldnt approve.
  • Mord - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We never aimed for TW map domination. I guess I remmeber who said that, was aragorn I think, he is in qqme now. And he was a regular member, not even an officer. So do you rather believe in a regular member or in one of our offis/leader? But well, think whatever you want, if that makes you feel better..
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We never aimed for TW map domination. I guess I remmeber who said that, was aragorn I think, he is in qqme now. And he was a regular member, not even an officer. So do you rather believe in a regular member or in one of our offis/leader? But well, think whatever you want, if that makes you feel better..

Oh wait you're Crimson? Now all your posts make sense! You say I'm desperately trying to get the QQme Crimson alliance broken off because you're really desperately trying to make sure the QQme Crimson alliance isn't affected by this thread because you know Crimson needs their pk skills to take on Kingdom. Ok, continue on. b:cute
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No, Seraphim said it. You guys suffer from the worst god complex. Notice how Crimson always get rowdy when they have an ally? They cant do shi.t by themselves.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So I'm hearing a lot of stuff from Crimson members in here and honestly I don't care what you guys have to say. b:shutup Of course you guys will all try your hardest to prove everything in here I say wrong. Lets hear so QQme opinion on this.
  • Mord - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    No, Seraphim said it. You guys suffer from the worst god complex. Notice how Crimson always get rowdy when they have an ally? They cant do shi.t by themselves.

Sure, as I said before, think whatever you want. And post with your main pls. If you have nothing to hide, nor afraid of anything, why don't you post with your main?

@ Lindt I'm not trying to protect our agreement, and I don't need to, since qqme knows what's really going on, and what kd is trying to do..I just can't see trashtalkers like yourself, badmouthing CS, as if we were the evil in the server, trying to make us look bad. I am just stating facts, while you are just making up things trying to hurt us, but keep trying, it isn't and won't work. And this is my last post here, if you want to keep making up stuff, go ahead, have fun.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    to end all speculation the deal with QQme is simple, after we wiped Kylin and Kingdom of the map we go back PVP eachother again, is that so hard to understand ?

==========
    Awwie, 82 MG
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »

i think u contradict the history, according to Kingdom , Crimson did nothing when we had the ally ? And were called PVE'ers by the whole server.

And now its your turn to be KOS , you whine , gf
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i think u contradict the history, according to Kingdom , Crimson did nothing when we had the ally ?

Well.. u did. Sheo was 24/7 in our GC asking for help "OMG LS PKING HALP PLOX!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sheo in fact was doing a lot for the alliance, i cant understand why.

And to be honest most of us didnt even cared about LS, cause they were YOUR KOS :P
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sheo in fact was doing a lot for the alliance, i cant understand why.

And to be honest most of us didnt even cared about LS, cause they were YOUR KOS :P

Lol? You joking right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

So we've got Crimson who is all butthurt about losing their last ally they were using (Kingdom). How were they using Kingdom? Easy, they say "We'll share KoSes" and then don't even help out with them. Nearly every time I get pked it's by a QQme. Nearly every time I see a pk war it's always some crazy ratio of lots of QQme to Crimson (5 QQme - 1 Crimson at the last one I counted).

This reads as "I'm getting PKed by QQme and Crimson. QQ. They must be allied because of my anecdotal evidence. QQ."

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean one is the "lapdog" of the other, either. All you're doing is crying that two guilds are allied and you weren't invited to the party as a guest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    which one aurian ?

sheo being on with the alt or the LS kos ?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    which one aurian ?

sheo being on with the alt or the LS kos ?

ls kos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok, I can look forward to an attack from Crimson next week then?
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i told you Kingdom is not our priority atm, geeez cant u read ?

@ aurian, well like i said i was against the KD+ crimson alliance, so i never bothered to show up for LS xD but ask them i would kill them when i saw them, but back then everyone was on mad PVE mode i guess.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

So we've got Crimson who is all butthurt about losing their last ally they were using (Kingdom). How were they using Kingdom? Easy, they say "We'll share KoSes" and then don't even help out with them. Nearly every time I get pked it's by a QQme. Nearly every time I see a pk war it's always some crazy ratio of lots of QQme to Crimson (5 QQme - 1 Crimson at the last one I counted). This is exactly what they did with the "Crimdon" alliance. So yeah, if QQme is satisfied having replaced Kingdom as the ever so hated position as Crimson's lapdogs then that's fine. I just feel sorry for you guys and hope you can realize what they're doing in good enough time. Oh and like I pointed out before, Crimson always has to have someone to do their dirty work without having the Crimson tag. They were paying AsHeZ and UnknownWDF before the QQme Crimson alliance to drop tag and pk Kingdom members. What is QQme getting out of this alliance?

If I recall, none of you Kingdom complain about TW payment, equipment distribution, etc. None of QQme are really complaining about this alliance, so what's the difference?
    This reads as "I'm getting PKed by QQme and Crimson. QQ. They must be allied because of my anecdotal evidence. QQ."

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean one is the "lapdog" of the other, either. All you're doing is crying that two guilds are allied and you weren't invited to the party as a guest.

Touche Lazerz, touche.
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Hmmmm, let me give u a little advice. What if u make another thread and try be more convincing so that ur QQ doesnt become so obvious. And keep QQ, cause i found the right place for u http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Rustina/QQ.png
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    KD used QQme's safelist position just as much as Crimson does. Can't tell you how many times I was PMed by KD members asking me to clear other guilds out of zhen spots for them. Helped plenty of their members set up TT teams to get their 7x/8x weapons. Not to mention they fished free of PK with us at Sea of Isolation.

An alliance or truce (not the same thing btw) exists there to be used for mutual gain or benefit. Crimson benefits from QQme's PvP, and QQme benefits from Crimson's PvE. If you don't know what I mean, you don't know how hard it is to get a full grind squad, zhen, or GV squad in QQme alone. =P The truce isn't forever.
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ^ She speaks the truth. With all the high levels in QQme and all the people more concerned about pk then grind it is hard to get partys. 90% of my grinding time is with Crimson.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Cause making the same threads about the same **** is going to change something. So let's make 10 more and maybe it'll change something.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You know what I think? I think that whenever we want to stop the alliance with Crimson we can and WE will be fine. We are in control, not the other way around.

And by the way.. Crimson proved (at least in TW) that they can take care of themselves.
  • Mord - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is not a matter of control, as imo none of the guilds has control. Even if we'd drop the agreement, both cs and qqme would be just fine, because both experienced kos and are ready for it...we would survive just fine. This agreement benefits both guilds and makes this war fair (2vs2) instead of a 3vs1 as many wanted. I don't know why ppl keep crying and flaming, let's just stop crying and have some fun out of this kos. Ppl should enjoy this few weeks, since they will be the best weeks you'll have in this server...because sooner or later one guild will overwelm all the others, and then all the fun will be over..