Options

Comments

• BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    bhu wrote: »
    Please Isowen, like RQ has made ssoo much progress,
    You lost all of your land (besides the newly gained one, (which makes me happy 2 c GZ land go but) u guys couldn't have won it in a tw alone with GZ)
    Your original leader has left, along with some members. U say our average lvl went from 5x to 6x, yeah watever think wat u want, RQ average lvl has dropped since u guys need 2 start recruiting lower levels once all your land was gone. And then there's ur sig, LOL wtf, go b emo b:bye

Come again.. the majority in RQ is 8x-10x , before any land was obtained.
    lol ? wtf are you talking about.
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Come again.. the majority in RQ is 8x-10x , before any land was obtained.

Are u talkin bout the land u had when Pandora was here or ur newly acquired land? cuz wat im sayin is this: once RQ lost that chuck of land in the NorthEast, u guys lowered ur lvl requirement 2 join, and since lower lvl ppl joined, it would lower the AVERAGE (not majority) lvls in the guild. I dont rly hav anyhtin against RQ, and im not sayin u guys r weak Brown, just tellin Isowen that she (or he) shuoldn't b a hypocrit. b:beatup BTW, get back on topic.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    bhu wrote: »
    Are u talkin bout the land u had when Pandora was here or ur newly acquired land? cuz wat im sayin is this: once RQ lost that chuck of land in the NorthEast, u guys lowered ur lvl requirement 2 join, and since lower lvl ppl joined, it would lower the AVERAGE (not majority) lvls in the guild. I dont rly hav anyhtin against RQ, and im not sayin u guys r weak Brown, just tellin Isowen that she (or he) shuoldn't b a hypocrit. b:beatup BTW, get back on topic.

I admit that we had a period where we recruited low lvls, but almost all those randomly recruited 6x have been kicked out, and the ones that stayed are only the good players who are now 9x. Now we only recruit 70+
    And we did improve, most of the people that have stayed through the land loss have lvld up to 9x, or are high 8x, and we got a lot of new 8x and 9x players too.
    And we would definately have won from GZ if it was just us attacking, the week before we had their crystal at 5% when they fully defended us, and since then we got new recruits and they lost people. (Some even came from GZ to RQ.)

Edit: and my sig has nothing to do with emo, I'm quite the opposite of an emo. Its just a funny quote from Cartman. Never watched South Park? Fail....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol now that i think abuot it i remember that episode, and it was good b:laugh
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Then please explain what progress RH has made. The average lvl went from 5x to 6x? Congratulations...

Btw, lol @ your sig! So pathetic lmao!

um no RH is getting alot more members and about my sig... i cant have a sig w/o you talking mess about it. go figure i would expect that an obviouse conformist like you would say that lol
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wanna know you you killed us? you pretended like you was comming help w/ manta vip so you got fully buffed, left party and killed us, not to mention i was the highest lvl in the party next to you and i was 10 levels below you and the barb was lvl 68 and the wiz was lvl 61... lol i wanna see you brag more about killing ppl of those lvls(i'm not suprised you didnt mention that we all had fully buffed you... lol). your just lucky that we had buffed you. btw you didnt kill me 4 times it was twice, learn to count. and yea i said hi to all the destined i had to kill after that. btw you said you killed 10 RH today... hmm killing 3 redhawk multiple amount of times dont mean you killed 10 redhawk. saying that you killed redhawk means that you went and killed 10 individual redhawk.

lmfao

A friend asked me to help with Mantavip... when I joined party I saw you there, was about to do it because you were gonna help (didn't need it) and when I show up... 3/6 of the party were RH.. I couldn't resist. Never even got, so I dunno what buffs you are talking about (most people get cleric buffs before heading out anyway, and the other buffs didn't affect me pking u nubs) Just to clear things up, I dont brag about killing RH, really doesn't mean anything lol. RH suck b:chuckle

edit: ur sig is ****... really shows alot about whoever wrote it :)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmfao

A friend asked me to help with Mantavip... when I joined party I saw you there, was about to do it because you were gonna help (didn't need it) and when I show up... 3/6 of the party were RH.. I couldn't resist. Never even got, so I dunno what buffs you are talking about (most people get cleric buffs before heading out anyway, and the other buffs didn't affect me pking u nubs) Just to clear things up, I dont brag about killing RH, really doesn't mean anything lol. RH suck b:chuckle

lol? destined is a failing guild that came from haven. and i liek my sig and so do the other RH so fall back :)
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmfao

and btw yea you did get buffs and you deny it harder than you denied bhu killing you 3 times in 5 minutes b:thanks
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i would expect that an obviouse conformist like you would say that lol

...I really have to say, this made me laugh really hard. I didn't know EAs could be emo kids too.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol RH sucks? really? so tell me then, why are we still around. We have more people after us than anyone else and still no one can destroy us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol RH sucks? really? so tell me then, why are we still around. We have more people after us than anyone else and still no one can destroy us.

Doesn't change the fact that I can't remember the last time I got attacked by a RH, let alone that I ever died by one. This thread is about the best pvp guild, not about the guild that can live through a kos. (Which RQ has done since day one as well.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Doesn't change the fact that I can't remember the last time I got attacked by a RH, let alone that I ever died by one. This thread is about the best pvp guild, not about the guild that can live through a kos. (Which RQ has done since day one as well.)

Oh, I did! Isowen! I did!
    On my alt that is! My level 36 barb was attacked by a bm with a pair of XS!
    And he proceeded to talk a lot of **** too!
    I think that's what they meant by "hated by many [newbs]" ;)
  • Lolno - Lost City
    Lolno - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

All larger guilds have had a kos since day one. Rq isn't special because they lived through normal kos + non-factor raging 5x's
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Any guild with archers that put g6 metal shards in their bows has to be something b:shocked
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RH does not suck at PKing..they are just on a brake...since forever...
    edited June 2009
    Options
    that reminds me off RQ havnt killed me in 25 lvl nowb:victory
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thats because I have been Sniped b:bye
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    that reminds me off RQ havnt killed me in 25 lvl nowb:victory

You're way too low level to even be considered a target on my list.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

green weapon -> if i fly over you on wq my phoenix might stop by to say hi while i auto fly to the next point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    right...
    green weapon -> if i fly over you on wq my phoenix might stop by to say hi while i auto fly to the next point.

i dont have a green weaponb:chuckleb:cry
    iam poorb:cry
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Maybe that's why none of us have targeted you.
    Not even a green weapon.
    Pft.

=P
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RQ = Carebears

RH are hardcore dudes.

Oh any btw, http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/lostcity_pvp i'm sure that should be enough to figure out who is the best PvP guild :)

17 RQ's, 2 Redhawks.. ohhhh noeeeeezzzzzzzz
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RQ = Carebears

RH are hardcore dudes.

Oh any btw, http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/lostcity_pvp i'm sure that should be enough to figure out who is the best PvP guild :)

OK so all this means is that RQ camps lowbies a lot more. Everyone knows that this list is mostly based on ****
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    Leaderalan - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what is the " other" faction you think people are voteing for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Everyone does camp lowibes. Regardless of what you say I do know that you have at least camped them at least once.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A ragequit 20+ lvls higher than me today killed me.

Only problem is that it took a ridiculously long amount of time to kill me.

I tried pming him to tell him he was a failure but I couldnt.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
    edited June 2009
    Options
    other factions that acutally RPKs...you know like spectral or something

A ragequit 20+ lvls higher than me today killed me.

Only problem is that it took a ridiculously long amount of time to kill me.

I tried pming him to tell him he was a failure but I couldnt.
    that was not a fail PKer. i belive he used the-tick-charm to-dead-tactic. wich failed...
    Maybe that's why none of us have targeted you.
    Not even a green weapon.
    Pft.

=P
    working on it but my comp broke -.-
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

So # of kills = best PvPer? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I dont think spectral Rpks that much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yea spectral has never shot me down, even when I'm red and have no hope of escaping a possible pk. I'm thinking they want more of a challenge then I can offer when they pk but that's just my speculation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
This discussion has been closed.