Evolution

Options

Comments

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    An officer was glad i moved to rad so he could "kill the freaking traitor" but do admit most of evo is good just not good enough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So much reading. By the time you're done with it all, evo isn't even going to exist anymore.
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok for u i did tell ppl why i was leaving just because i didnt post in the forums doesnt mean i didnt tell anyone and i walked off in the night. Second i have been called a Traitor by a few ppl in evo since i left and honestly i thought evo was bigger then that

Dan, you should have learned from my previous experience. Post or not. Explanation or not. It doesnt matter. There are always low-life, no good people (in any faction) who will spread rumors and lies when someone leaves. All things you did for the faction in the past are quickly forgotten like yesterday's news. To some, you are a traitor, a spy, or whatever inconsiderate label they wish to bestow upon your honorable name. Move on, don't let them bother you... and feel good when your new home wipes the floor with them in TW b:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So much drama! I love it! b:dirty
    HT server is da best! b:victory

As for Evo, i think there's only one thing left to say to them ---> b:bye
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok Ryan, you knew I would post here. :D

~The Reason Why Evo Fell Apart~

Ok, Evolution.
    Once ruled by Julz & Adam.
    So long ago. ;;_;;

You see, Evolution was a good guild when I joined. It was my first TW guild, I joined when I was level 62. People there were friendly, helpful, and fun to be around.

Then, those fun helpful people began to leave.

The main poison of the guild all falls on one person.
    A lady, that I am not going to call out, but I'm sure Cat & all the ex-Evo know who she is. ;)

This lady, who's word stood above everyone else's.
    A lady who ran people out of the guild, good, helpful people.
    A lady who influenced the leader to kick his best friend out of the guild.
    This lady, who made Evo fall apart.

And yes, it was indeed you. :) Not, me, not Paul, not any of the officers, you can blame us all you want. :) It was YOU that lead to the fall of a guild in which we all put so much time and effort into.

Now, tis time for you all to see how Evo works.
    There is a clique of 4 main people. Let's put it in this formation.

1-Leader
    2-Director
    3-Directors Wife
    4-Lady who destroyed Evo.

They are the four main people of Evo.
    They played other online games together, they also played MY together, so they are fairly close.
    The people who finalize the guilds decisions.
    The people who control the guild bank/pay.
    & Have each other's back when they need it.

1-The Leader-
    Pep was once a great guy, very funny, helpful. And a good thing about him being leader, since my last leader, he was very active. :) However, as all apples are spoiled one day, it was his time.

2-The Director-
    The only person I have any respect for now is the Director. He is a great guy, and it just shows how shady the Leader is when the Director is having health problems, and wanting to step down as Director, but the leader is pressuring him not to. When I first heard of the Directors condition, I volunteered to do whatever I could to help. Such as manage the roster/ command TW's. I told him, "you need to step down." And of course, he didn't listen to me.

3-Directors Wife
    Not really much to say about her, she is nice & helpful when she wants to be.
    However, she doesn't speak up when she wants to tell someone off. Instead she yells into the microphone on vent while the Director is keyed up, so you think you heard what she said, but don't ask about it because our officer meetings used to trail on 3+ Hours already and we really didn't want to start an argument to make us stay up till 5am on a Tuesday night accomplishing nothing as always. ;)

4-The Lady Who Destroyed Evo
    LOL, Ah..to everyone she looks sooooo nice. :D And she was, I won't lie. Well, she was nice to the people who bowed down to her. ;) If you didn't agree with her, **** you goodbye. Because she had the leaders balls in her purse. Whatever she wanted would happen. ;)

So, enough about them all solo.

Let's talk about them as a whole. :D

Before the new wave of officers came in, all of the old officers quit playing the game.

&The funny thing is...3/4 of those officers quit the game because of the decisions of those four main people. :D Ironic eh?

Anyways, like any big guild, you need officers right?
    So they went on their merry way to promote new ones.
    However, the new officers were very opinionated, and wanted to know what was going on.

& A big issue, was about money.

LOL, I remember after every TW pay, people would pm me and ask me, "Why is our guild pay so low? I mean...we have this (x) many lands."

I'd tell them, "Heh, your guess is as good as mine."

And whenever us officers asked about the money to the four main people.
    They'd immediately go into defense mode.

Supposedly, we had two funds. A War Fund, and A Guild Fund.
    The guild fund was broke, why? That's another story I'll continue on page 8 b:victory

The War fund covered the costs of bidding/towers/scrolls etc, etc.

So the officers would ask those four main people, "May we see the spreadsheets for pay?"

They would not show us. Why would they have a problem showing us if they had nothing to hide? :D

& They told us that they were saving up 250 mil in the bank. For "emergencies". Wtf do you need 250 mil for? Shyyttt that land best be coming with an indoor pool and central air conditioning. That's money we could've gave out to our guildies to help them improve with their characters.

Oh, and the fact that the leader bought "the lady" a herc and tried to keep it secret. :)

And what did he buy it with? Guild funds. :)

And I wasn't upset at all that he bought it for her. What I was truly upset about is he tried to keep it secret. We all worked for that money, we all deserve an equal share.

& She swore she paid it back.
    We asked for proof, didn't get any. =/
    I heard recently though that she did indeed post proof.

A matter of, how much real money are you willing to spend on a game to keep your guild alive?

Oh, and for all you ex-guildies, remember our TT bank?
    The one where we would trade a sub in order to get a TT mat, and the subs were distributed to people who needed them?

Guess who's armor all those subs went into? b:chuckle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And you know, it wasn't all about money why I left.
    I left, because it wasn't Evo anymore.
    We all didn't have that "bond" we used to have.
    We used to have so much fun!
    Evolution was never meant to be a TW guild, it was made for friends, and helping people advance themselves in the game, help people learn, meet new people. Now that, is what Evo stood for.

Oh, and the fact that our LEADER moved in with the woman who was already tearing our guild apart. :)

Then money & greed came in.
    And it all went to hell. =/

But to be honest, I don't hate Evo.
    I dislike how they did their members wrong, but I still like a lot of the people in the guild.

& I'm not gonna lie, when I left I knew a lot of people would come with me.
    People actually used to pm me saying the only reason they stayed in Evo was because they enjoyed being in the same guild as me.

And of course, I'm going to tell all my close friends why I left, I didn't go to their house's and leave Evo for them, they chose to come along.

Let me qq here for a second.

Ryan, wth do you mean they didn't call us traitors? b:chuckle
    Didn't you SEE the wonderful world chat your leader made about us?
    Or when I went into vent to apologize for my leaving, how they basically pushed me into a corner and called me out?

Didn't you hear that Paul was the cancer of Evo? xD
    Then what's the leaders wife? The AIDS of Evo?

And also, fyi the people who left were actually the most helpful people in the guild. We actually CARED about our members getting their armor and such. We would stay up late just to help finish a tt run, or help members with a quest. The people who left, know us, they know that we would never start rumors, we would never lie to them. Why? Cause almost all the people of Evo were my friends, and I don't do my friends wrong.

But you know, Evo is in my past and I'm happy I'm away from it now. :D

As you Radiance people can say about Rad, Radiance is not Radiance anymore. All those empty slots were filled by new people, and the people who made Radiance...well...Radiance are gone.

The same thing with Evo. It's not Evo anymore. The original/core people are gone now, spread out into various guilds.

Anyways, know the facts before you point fingers.
    Don't talk smack unless you can back it up, and this doesn't go so much for you Ryan, it goes to any person of Evo that calls us "traitors"/"backstabbers".

I just can't show how happy I am for not being in Evo anymore. :D
    My playing style is changed completely, and I met a bunch of new friendly people. :D

Ok, I'm done now. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yunahh, this post of yours had re-defined the concept of wall-of-text! b:shocked
    ..Because she had the leaders balls in her purse. Whatever she wanted would happen. ;) ..

And that predicament is as old as the earth we walk upon b:chuckle
  • XKaiyahx - Heavens Tear
    XKaiyahx - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yunahh, this post of yours had re-defined the concept of wall-of-text! b:shocked

And that predicament is as old as the earth we walk upon b:chuckle

I was bored during ape boss ok?!

I had nothing else to do. ._.
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oops wrong account.

o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • xnotn0wx
    xnotn0wx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just fyi, this is xHonestyx.

I have a few statements about Evolution.

As Yunahh mentioned the 4 main officers who were the problem, indeed they were. Horrible TW strategy, gave such low pay despite the amount of land we had for that week, refused to fix simple "drama" problems, and refused to just tell us what was going on. Seriously, it's a game, what BIG secret is there? I mean, the only thing that you wouldn't say out loud is maybe who you we're going to attack that week but even then, they would find out during the TW bidding so it doesn't matter.

Also, it's no big secret. I know that DrPepper and them hated me. C'mon, it's not like it wasn't obvious you wanted to push the banish button on me on more than one occasion ^.^ I knew that they talked about me behind my back but who cares, just a game.

I personally want to see Evolution wiped from the map. No, this isn't the point of view of the guild I'm in, just my own. Also, to my friends still in Evolution, I love you but hate the guild.

PS: Yunahh was referring to Luschious (or however you spell it) just for you curious kids :)
  • xnotn0wx
    xnotn0wx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    PSS: Yunahh is sexy and I <3 her ^.^
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The OP makes me LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    "As you Radiance people can say about Rad, Radiance is not Radiance anymore."

I wasnt in Rad before the whole everyone leaving thing but Rad seems to be rebuilding much better then evo could dream and im srry to see them go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • draug
    draug Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I find it interesting that Rytania would post this when he is one of the ones who was insulting people in Evo faction chat after they had left. Remember your "fond" words toward cowboyi Rytania? You certainly did shut up quick when you realized his brother-in-law was still in the guild.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yunahh and xhonesty pretty much have it right.

Im still surprised so many people stayed for as long as they did. Took you guys 5 months to realize and figure out what I did in January lol.

Here you go for old times sake:

"Trust The Leaders!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And to be honest Cat,
    I think for the whole 2 weeks we were both in the guild you helped me more than they did.

And I think you just tanked a boss for me. b:chuckle

Pretty sad though when you think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear
    Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hey now I think It is MY turn to express MY opinion....

Having been in Evolution for a good part of it I can say this:

A lot was going on behind the scenes....

And try as the leaders might to cover it up, we all knew what was happening...

I don't have any hate or resentment toward any members of evolution (past or present). I made a lot of very good friends there.

Evo fell apart due to an imbalance of power in my honest opinion.....

I left Evolution for my own reasons: NOT because of all the drama (what would you do if all of your best friends in the same guild as you, all left?????)

A warning to all current Evolution people. If you try and PK any of me and my closest friends and guild mates: I WILL HUNT YOU ALL DOWN WITH ALL OF MY POWER AND SUPPORT FROM THE PEOPLE I KNOW.

Whether I am a traitor or not is beside the point.....those who knew me best knows why I left....

I personally do NOT think I deserve to be called a traitor.....
    Once a Ninja
    Now a Samarai
    Always a BladeMaster

I am SonicSlashar and I have spoken
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Ok, Evolution.
    So long ago. ;;_;;

You see, Evolution was a good guild when I joined. It was my first TW guild, I joined when I was level 62. People there were friendly, helpful, and fun to be around.

A lady, that I am not going to call out, but I'm sure Cat & all the ex-Evo know who she is. ;)

And yes, it was indeed you. :) Not, me, not Paul, not any of the officers, you can blame us all you want. :) It was YOU that lead to the fall of a guild in which we all put so much time and effort into.

1-Leader
    2-Director
    3-Directors Wife

They played other online games together, they also played MY together, so they are fairly close.

1-The Leader-
    Pep was once a great guy, very funny, helpful. And a good thing about him being leader, since my last leader, he was very active. :) However, as all apples are spoiled one day, it was his time.

2-The Director-
    The only person I have any respect for now is the Director. He is a great guy, and it just shows how shady the Leader is when the Director is having health problems, and wanting to step down as Director, but the leader is pressuring him not to. When I first heard of the Directors condition, I volunteered to do whatever I could to help. Such as manage the roster/ command TW's. I told him, "you need to step down." And of course, he didn't listen to me.

3-Directors Wife
    However, she doesn't speak up when she wants to tell someone off. Instead she yells into the microphone on vent while the Director is keyed up, so you think you heard what she said, but don't ask about it because our officer meetings used to trail on 3+ Hours already and we really didn't want to start an argument to make us stay up till 5am on a Tuesday night accomplishing nothing as always. ;)

LOL, Ah..to everyone she looks sooooo nice. :D And she was, I won't lie. Well, she was nice to the people who bowed down to her. ;) If you didn't agree with her, **** you goodbye. Because she had the leaders balls in her purse. Whatever she wanted would happen. ;)

Before the new wave of officers came in, all of the old officers quit playing the game.

&The funny thing is...3/4 of those officers quit the game because of the decisions of those four main people. :D Ironic eh?

However, the new officers were very opinionated, and wanted to know what was going on.

LOL, I remember after every TW pay, people would pm me and ask me, "Why is our guild pay so low? I mean...we have this (x) many lands."

The guild fund was broke, why? That's another story I'll continue on page 8

So the officers would ask those four main people, "May we see the spreadsheets for pay?"

They would not show us. Why would they have a problem showing us if they had nothing to hide? :D

& They told us that they were saving up 250 mil in the bank. For "emergencies". Wtf do you need 250 mil for? Shyyttt that land best be coming with an indoor pool and central air conditioning. That's money we could've gave out to our guildies to help them improve with their characters.

Oh, and the fact that the leader bought "the lady" a herc and tried to keep it secret. :)

And I wasn't upset at all that he bought it for her. What I was truly upset about is he tried to keep it secret. We all worked for that money, we all deserve an equal share.

A matter of, how much real money are you willing to spend on a game to keep your guild alive?

The one where we would trade a sub in order to get a TT mat, and the subs were distributed to people who needed them?

Guess who's armor all those subs went into?

Evolution was never meant to be a TW guild, it was made for friends, and helping people advance themselves in the game, help people learn, meet new people. Now that, is what Evo stood for.

Oh, and the fact that our LEADER moved in with the woman who was already tearing our guild apart. :)

I dislike how they did their members wrong, but I still like a lot of the people in the guild.

People actually used to pm me saying the only reason they stayed in Evo was because they enjoyed being in the same guild as me.

And of course, I'm going to tell all my close friends why I left, I didn't go to their house's and leave Evo for them, they chose to come along.

Or when I went into vent to apologize for my leaving, how they basically pushed me into a corner and called me out?

And also, fyi the people who left were actually the most helpful people in the guild. We actually CARED about our members getting their armor and such. We would stay up late just to help finish a tt run, or help members with a quest. The people who left, know us, they know that we would never start rumors, we would never lie to them. Why? Cause almost all the people of Evo were my friends, and I don't do my friends wrong.

As you Radiance people can say about Rad, Radiance is not Radiance anymore. All those empty slots were filled by new people, and the people who made Radiance...well...Radiance are gone.

The same thing with Evo. It's not Evo anymore. The original/core people are gone now, spread out into various guilds.

Don't talk smack unless you can back it up, and this doesn't go so much for you Ryan, it goes to any person of Evo that calls us "traitors"/"backstabbers".

My playing style is changed completely, and I met a bunch of new friendly people. :D

+1

This seems to be the most accurate account I've seen.

Yes, most of the people who left were the "helpful" ones, the ones who saw the faction as home. Don't get me wrong, I don't "hate" Evo, I mean the faction as a whole did a lot for me, but there's a dislike there.

I mean, I still have friends in Evo: PayUp, SarahKerigan (I love him xD), strafe, and a few more that I can mention, but those alone would never make me return there.

I'm not even going to comment on the leaders, directors, marshals etc, just read Yunahh's post for an accurate bedtime reading b:chuckle and FYI not ALL the officers are jackasses

And I'm sorry Ryan, but I have to say this: WTF @ nobody calling us traitors and backstabbers when the Evo people left in that exodus. You shoulda seen my wall of pink, I mean don't get me wrong, the people who mattered sent good luck wishes, but the majority... b:lipcurl

It even went as far as to get called a traitor by someone who was new to Evo, saying how he can't stand traitors like me and how we left Evo to lose land on their own (which might I add I was part of helping them get), and then, get this, LEFT EVO THAT WEEK and then starts hacking into them in WC?! Stupidity at its max.

This person in question has joined TaoChi (you can guess who I mean now, and I'm not going to hide my dislike for him) with the hope of joining Tao.... over my dead body if I can help it.

As for the TW pay... don't even get me STARTED. How can we own 7 lands and get 800k pay, then win a land (making 8 :o) and get 450k the next week..... b:question

xHonestyx, I have to see, I agree with you, I'm just glad you left rather than be banished.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • ryhan
    ryhan Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    draug wrote: »
    I find it interesting that Rytania would post this when he is one of the ones who was insulting people in Evo faction chat after they had left. Remember your "fond" words toward cowboyi Rytania? You certainly did shut up quick when you realized his brother-in-law was still in the guild.

Yeah...I hope you're not expecting me to deny anything. I said some things about that person because I was very frustrated with people just up and leaving, not giving any reasons. It was confusing as hell. Not to say explanations are required or anything, as people have the choice and the RIGHT to just leave. If you're going to call people out, AND use names, be a man about it. Maybe you shouldn't use an alt name to hide your jack behind. When I call people out, damn sure I make things known and clear about who I am and what I'm about. Personally, lol...I'm from New York. I don't give a damn about online crying and complaining. I slap fire and ice up in real person and I have ALWAYS backed my words. I told cowboy straight up that I was sorry he got offended and all, but I also said I'm not going to take my words back. He's an alright person, trust that, but I can't forgive people who just up and leave without telling us. In my opinion, I think people should tell their faction members, not only because of Evolutions commitment on maintaining a family-like atmosphere, but more importantly, it shows respect to guild members in general. If you're going to respect someone who doesn't respect you back, you better go to your county coroner and start looking for new set of balls. They aren't using them anyways. :/

I am kinda shocked that people would name names. Give your opinion, give your version of the story, give a good recipe on *magic* brownies, etc etc...that is fine, as that's why I made this post, but why call people out and put them on the spot if they can't defend themselves? We don't look at the PW Forums. I just made this post to STOP the drama and the stupid on-line hating. A hell of a way to start your first forum post. XD

Yunnah...I thought you quit PW? I heard from people that you quit the game and let your close friend run your character. Well if that's not case, nice to still have people like you on the server again! :)

With these new posts, it's really hard to separate the lies from the truth and the misconceptions from the actuality. It's almost like the John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy. Who knows who really did it or orchestrated the plan to do it, but as long as one person was blamed and punished, retribution was rightfully served. It's kind-of a sad way to close a case, but nothing really can be done about it. There is no concrete, indisputable proof to claim otherwise. It's all just "he said-she said" stuff. We will all just probably end up going round and round in circles?
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ryhan wrote: »
    Yunnah...I thought you quit PW? I heard from people that you quit the game and let your close friend run your character. Well if that's not case, nice to still have people like you on the server again! :)

:P b:bye
    Thanks for the welcome back. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Ok, Evolution.
    So long ago. ;;_;;

1-Leader
    2-Director
    3-Directors Wife

1-The Leader-

2-The Director-

3-Directors Wife

The guild fund was broke, why? That's another story I'll continue on page 8 b:victory

Guess who's armor all those subs went into? b:chuckle

....... omg... i <3 you and all, but ... im not reading this >.>
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    all i can say is

i think most guilds do try n follow their code of conduct , BUT if someone of ..... (faction) ks'es someone but that person that's getting ks'ed doesnt contact an officer or nobody else, no one will know anything about it ,so those officers can't do sh*t about it .

i myselve am an officer in triad , and i know how hard things can get

as an officer you can never know what everyone in your faction is doing , ..you can try n get everyone in yr faction to folow the code of conduct. but u can never make sure 100%

u can always kick the bad apples but , this only if ppl come and tell u this stuf.

oh well , ppl should stay in one guild where they like most ppl , and if there's a bad apple tell officers. and if it gets too much kick the person . if ppl keep on leaving a guild the problem won't get fixed .
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ....... omg... i <3 you and all, but ... im not reading this >.>

That's because you're 7 and you can't read yet b:chuckle

Now get of the forum, stop upping your post count and start upping your level b:beatup
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Now get of the forum, stop upping your post count and start upping your level b:beatup

+1 /10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Evo? what? what happened? It's still there?
    Holdon...I'm still laughing my **** off at Yunah's post.b:chuckle
    I left when I was pretty much bored to death. lol
    Good thing I went guild hopping when I did.
    I watched and helped Evo grow from its original leaders Julz/Adam. Now its time to watch it fall.b:bye
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • ryhan
    ryhan Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Evo? what? what happened? It's still there?
    Holdon...I'm still laughing my **** off at Yunah's post.b:chuckle
    I left when I was pretty much bored to death. lol
    Good thing I went guild hopping when I did.
    I watched and helped Evo grow from its original leaders Julz/Adam. Now its time to watch it fall.b:bye

I just don't understand things. Why do people wish a guild falls apart, especially when there are many good people in them? People that you probably don't even know. People that have done nothing wrong and have not passed judgment on anyone else. People that are selfless and always willing to help others.

Personally, I am just getting used to all this fantasy-land, Dungeons and Dragons, role playing video game **** (PW is my first...uhhh...MORPG?). Is this what computer jocks do in their spare time? Do they cruise the forums to bash factions, hope people fail, and give their Territory War predictions? Why are people such jerks? Furthermore, it makes me wonder if they are jerks in real life...for obvious reasons, I'm guessing not. People on here honestly talk about TWs like actual sports games...almost like a nerdy version of ESPN SportsCenter. I almost feel guilty by association here...but, what can I say...I found this game to be fun and enjoyable diversion from my normal daily life. I don't know about some of the people, but I'm much more competitive in the real world, not the perfect world...but, to each their own I suppose. :)

-Givin' up food for funk-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I just don't understand things. Why do people wish a guild falls apart, especially when there are many good people in them? People that you probably don't even know. People that have done nothing wrong and have not passed judgment on anyone else. People that are selfless and always willing to help others.

Personally, I am just getting used to all this fantasy-land, Dungeons and Dragons, role playing video game **** (PW is my first...uhhh...MORPG?). Is this what computer jocks do in their spare time? Do they cruise the forums to bash factions, hope people fail, and give their Territory War predictions? Why are people such jerks? Furthermore, it makes me wonder if they are jerks in real life...for obvious reasons, I'm guessing not. People on here honestly talk about TWs like actual sports games...almost like a nerdy version of ESPN SportsCenter. I almost feel guilty by association here...but, what can I say...I found this game to be fun and enjoyable diversion from my normal daily life. I don't know about some of the people, but I'm much more competitive in the real world, not the perfect world...but, to each their own I suppose. :)

We you just up and did it, you brought ALL TW'ers into your QQ post, meet my friend Vince.

Hi it's Vince with SlapChop. You're going to be in a great mood all day because you're going to be slapping your troubles away
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

If you noticed my post count, Its fairly low. If you didn't know, yea I know quite a few people there. Or that "were" there.
    Why do you assume we bash on people we don't know? Why the F**** *** *** ***** would you bash on someone/people you don't even know? Obviously whoeves bashing knows something about who their flaming about.
    Also. I'm not bashing dumbass. I'm stating things. Don't quote my **** when you don't know who your talkin about.

*** Slapchop FtW***
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If you noticed my post count, Its fairly low. If you didn't know, yea I know quite a few people there. Or that "were" there.
    Why do you assume we bash on people we don't know? Why the F**** *** *** ***** would you bash on someone/people you don't even know? Obviously whoeves bashing knows something about who their flaming about.
    Also. I'm not bashing dumbass. I'm stating things. Don't quote my **** when you don't know who your talkin about.

+1

Sorry, had to be done b:victory
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well... all I can say, to Signako, _River, Honesty, Fliiick, and especially Yunahh is... QFT.

While I'm not in the same faction as all of them, I left for the same reasons.

Those reasons, Rytania, are why I hope Evo will fall apart, because then those good people in Evo might not go through the same cycle of wanting to leave due to bad leadership, and then wanting to stay due to good friends, that I did.

@ Sticky...

HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

*** Slapchop FtW***

Phung's not messing around.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
This discussion has been closed.