Best pvp Clan

Options

Comments

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Like YM said, we try to find a good mix. Even though we are lvling up and getting gear, I still see 19 RQ on the PK ladder, and only 2 RH. (One of which comes from RQ.) b:cute

Well you can also count a bunch of the guildless people on the pk ladder as rq, since they were rq till they quit the game and got kicked from guild.

xiphox, winterstears (who quit the game months ago and is still on there), pandora, dddddfunlol (was rq for a good while).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    Leaderalan - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ELITEPKER FTW
    THEY CANNOT BE KILLEDb:shocked...they are all blue named >.>

ROFL b:laughb:thanksb:pleased

Give us some time.
    It is like planting seeds.
    I get to know them watch them grow and teach them how to play.
    That’s how you make good friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ROFL b:laughb:thanksb:pleased

Give us some time.
    It is like planting seeds.
    I get to know them watch them grow and teach them how to play.
    That’s how you make good friends.

Can you teach me how to play? I might benefit from your huge amount of experience in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes, add me in game.

I wonder what faction people are voteing for when they pick other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RedHawk... people dont like to face the truth when it comes to the power of this guild, but the actual reality of it is that we are a leet pking guild and alot of people like to pretend that thats not true. RedHawk outlasted alot of guilds even with the massive KoS (how many guilds you think would be able to take kos from the 3 most powerful guilds on the server and still be up and running?) and you wanna know why? loyal members, a leader that didnt go insane and the fact that we just dont recruit anyone. i'm proud to be in RH and thats, the only guild that i plan on being in and it damn sure aint going no where.
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RageQuit, no joke lol

I dare you to say I lie.

Why is RageQuit the best? http://rqclan.com

Read and hope you can be lv 99 and join their pro faction.

is ragequit the best because their forums are fillid with naked pics...
    i dont get it...
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RedHawk... people dont like to face the truth when it comes to the power of this guild, but the actual reality of it is that we are a leet pking guild and alot of people like to pretend that thats not true. RedHawk outlasted alot of guilds even with the massive KoS (how many guilds you think would be able to take kos from the 3 most powerful guilds on the server and still be up and running?) and you wanna know why? loyal members, a leader that didnt go insane and the fact that we just dont recruit anyone. i'm proud to be in RH and thats, the only guild that i plan on being in and it damn sure aint going no where.

Then why have so many people left the guild and joined NoAngels? I have no disrespect for your leader, but you should really check your ranked officials.
  • xwarpigx
    xwarpigx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Is Crimson a PK group???/
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Then why have so many people left the guild and joined NoAngels? I have no disrespect for your leader, but you should really check your ranked officials.

about that... idk why ppl think alot of ppl left to NoAngels when maybe... 4 ppl went there and most of em left anyway and one of em came back. if anything RH is getting alot stronger and a few people leaving isnt anything.
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

That is some hatefull words. When the person you are talking about is kind once you get to know them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That is some hatefull words. When the person you are talking about is kind once you get to know them.

What 'hateful' words?
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    “but you should really check your ranked officials.”
    That’s like a slap in the face to RH leader, saying he is no qualified enough to make choices on officials and positions of the faction.

I can no longer talk about this fact because I am now a member of RedHawk.
    Ps. I also thought you said you have disrespect for there leader, but you said I have no disrespect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sorry for double post.
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My apologies. But sometimes you can't be sure or aware of what your members are doing all the time. I'm not doubting his judgement on selection, nor can I do anything about it, just stating my opinion.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RH is just a bunch of lowbies with delusions of grandeur imo... Can we stop talking about them now? They are getting too much attention and it might get them more delusional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What exactly do u want me to check them for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

I have no idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RH is just a bunch of lowbies with delusions of grandeur imo... Can we stop talking about them now? They are getting too much attention and it might get them more delusional.

btw RH does have lowbies but saying that RH consists of all lowbie is a stupid thing to say, last time i looked on the guild list i seen alot of high lvl members.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    btw RH does have lowbies but saying that RH consists of all lowbie is a stupid thing to say, last time i looked on the guild list i seen alot of high lvl members.

How many 9x?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the amount of 9x we have is really non of anyone elses bussiness and it makes no sence to count a guilds high lvls starting at endgame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the amount of 9x we have is really non of anyone elses bussiness and it makes no sence to count a guilds high lvls starting at endgame.
    Hahaha, I wonder what makes you say that. b:question
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Think about it. End game = the end of lvling so why start counting at the end? High lvls are only high as opposed to low lvls. From what i gather she based it off of 70+ in which case 70s would be where u start to matter and 80s would be mid. that also suggest that lvl 60s are low lvls.

From where i am at yes a lvl 60 is a low lvl TO ME. However, they are not low lvls overall. Id say most guilds dont have more than 10 9x. only a few do so why base everything on such a high standard. It doesnt matter if RH has 1 9x or 30 to say that "high lvl" starts at lvl 90 suggests that 80s arent high lvl yet.

So yea, since u asked, thats why i wouldnt start at 90. id say 80 lowest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Think about it. End game = the end of lvling so why start counting at the end? High lvls are only high as opposed to low lvls. From what i gather she based it off of 70+ in which case 70s would be where u start to matter and 80s would be mid. that also suggest that lvl 60s are low lvls.

From where i am at yes a lvl 60 is a low lvl TO ME. However, they are not low lvls overall. Id say most guilds dont have more than 10 9x. only a few do so why base everything on such a high standard. It doesnt matter if RH has 1 9x or 30 to say that "high lvl" starts at lvl 90 suggests that 80s arent high lvl yet.

Your guildie said: "last time i looked on the guild list i seen alot of high lvl members."

Thats why I asked. Anything below 90 can not be considered high lvl on this server anymore. 8x is mid lvl, anything below that is lowbie.

Oh and btw, 90 isn't real endgame. 100 is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

Just because your guild sucks doesn't mean you can set low standards for everyone lol. 8x -is- low level, you hardly matter in pvp at that point when there's a real fight. Most guilds don't have more than 10 9x? What kind of guilds are you looking at?

I'm getting the feeling that the amount of 9x and 8x in RH is embarassing. b:shutup
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Honest RH outlook is not that bad.
    I wounder about these other factions to get more on topic.

SB
    RQ
    RH
    Other
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Honest RH outlook is not that bad.
    I wounder about these other factions to get more on topic.

SB
    RQ
    RH
    Other

SB is dead, they all moved to spectral and Vixxin made his own guild.
    RQ is same as ever, harassing GZ. Might win a land this weekend, depends.
    RH has been trying to take land, I haven't seen any for the past 10 levels, except for when I was PvPing with breadbun near HT
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Kristoph you are possibly the stupidest person ive ever tried to hold a conversation with so im going to ignore you for now.
    #7 btw b:shutup

and to respond to iso. Endgame is what u make it to be. Most people ive spoken to have planned on stopping in the 90s and dont look forward to lvl 100. thats why i considered 90 to be endgame(i myself plan to hit 100 one day).

"Anything below 90 can not be considered high lvl on this server anymore. 8x is mid lvl, anything below that is lowbie."

so by your standards lvls 1-79 dont mean ****. im not sure if i would agree since a 79 archer can kill some 90s. i just think thats too small of a lvl range. if 90% of the population was over 80 i might agree but this is obviously not the case. u have to remember your alot higher than most people so ur perspective will be some what biast because of the lvls u will be surrounded by. im sure in your world 70s dont mean shiit in wars u take part of. This isnt true for many guilds. remember to take in the big picture there are many many guilds out there. and most havent had a chance to show us what they can do. Most of them r shiit guilds but some have potential.

my question for u however is this
    the number of people under lvl 80 are what % of the population
    the number of people that are lvl 80-89 are what % of the population
    the number of people under lvl 90+ are what % of the population

im going to assume 50% of pwi is under lvl 80 there fore im going to say that cannot be the standard for mid lvl. u may disagree and thats cool but if u do i hope there is a valid reason or some numbers u have pulled up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your guildie said: "last time i looked on the guild list i seen alot of high lvl members."

Thats why I asked. Anything below 90 can not be considered high lvl on this server anymore. 8x is mid lvl, anything below that is lowbie.

Oh and btw, 90 isn't real endgame. 100 is.

to be honest, thats really our opinion. i'm sure a lvl 1 would consider me a high lvl but i'm sure a lvl 100 would think nothing of my lvl. and a lvl 80 may not think **** about a lvl 70 but a lvl 70 may really actually consider a lvl 80 a high **** lvl. at my current lvl i consider 8x to be high lvl and thats MY opinion.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    SB is dead, they all moved to spectral and Vixxin made his own guild.
    RQ is same as ever, harassing GZ. Might win a land this weekend, depends.
    RH has been trying to take land, I haven't seen any for the past 10 levels, except for when I was PvPing with breadbun near HT

on and SB isnt dead, i see short bus members around (and not a whole bunch of lowbies)
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Kristoph you are possibly the stupidest person ive ever tried to hold a conversation with so im going to ignore you for now.
    #7 btw b:shutup
    Because I'm right? lol. Fact is that if you're not 9x, you can't do much. Anyone who's active won't be 6x or 7x for long at all, even at 8x you'll get a level a week with minimum effort.

And hey, you're the one who's obsessed with me, not vice versa. b:shutup Keep counting.
This discussion has been closed.