SO, whens the phoenix(bleed) going to be fixed

Options

Comments

• XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am a veno and I also got nix and still i'd like to see the bleed skill fixed as well.. nixes are so OP its not even fun anymore.. veno is supposed to be THE pve class..not both PVP AND PVE class IMO.

please fix itb:bye

What makes you think its "THE pve class" ?? To me that makes no sense, veno isn't any better than any other class at PVE unless the person of that class doesn't know what they're doing..

Every class can be good at PVP and PVE, its about if you have skill or not. Phoenix doesn't take a whole ton of skill - I personally do not have one right now, I am working on getting my phoenix feathers still to get one. I have two veno's on PW-MY Delphi server, both have phoenix's, one has a herc - people complain there all the time about the phoenix also, but the thing is - I also have a 95 WR (blademaster) that killed veno with Phoenix all day long, its about if you have skill or not - don't complain, it CAN be beaten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol did u just state that EVERYONE can lvl as fast as a veno? ive watched nixes kill mobs in 3 seconds its lvl or maybe higher. I went to my cousins house and saw what they can do first hand, and it was insane. So i asked him if i could kill some one with it.... what i found out was i didnt even have to try at all. The way people got rolled by that bird was sad. it was like point... click... death :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol did u just state that EVERYONE can lvl as fast as a veno? ive watched nixes kill mobs in 3 seconds its lvl or maybe higher. I went to my cousins house and saw what they can do first hand, and it was insane. So i asked him if i could kill some one with it.... what i found out was i didnt even have to try at all. The way people got rolled by that bird was sad. it was like point... click... death :D

Okay, When was the last time you saw a veno get invited to an AOE party? Never, because they suck at luring because of their low physical defense and they dont have any constant AOE skills to set up.

Blademasters in my opinion level easiest, you can pick up some axes and go AOE nuts and take on 5-10+ mobs at a time and keep doing aoe skills, just because a phoenix can kill one mob in 3 seconds as you say (Which its probably 5-10 seconds, but whatever) - think about how many MORE mobs a BM can kill in the time that the veno is killing mobs.

Barbarians also can do AOE skills and can tank a lot more mobs at a time than even a BM because of their HP..

Archers and Wizards always are needed in AOE parties because they're DD's.

Clerics always get invited to AOE parties because who doesn't need heals?

Now you tell me your logic again on why veno's are easier to level than any other class please. AOE parties made up most of my 6x-8x on PW-MY server on my WR (BM) - I never EVER invited a veno to my party after the one time I did and the thing died when luring 3 physical mobs..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Okay, When was the last time you saw a veno get invited to an AOE party? Never, because they suck at luring because of their low physical defense and they dont have any constant AOE skills to set up.

Blademasters in my opinion level easiest, you can pick up some axes and go AOE nuts and take on 5-10+ mobs at a time and keep doing aoe skills, just because a phoenix can kill one mob in 3 seconds as you say (Which its probably 5-10 seconds, but whatever) - think about how many MORE mobs a BM can kill in the time that the veno is killing mobs.

Barbarians also can do AOE skills and can tank a lot more mobs at a time than even a BM because of their HP..

Now you tell me your logic again on why veno's are easier to level than any other class please. AOE parties made up most of my 6x-8x on PW-MY server on my WR (BM) - I never EVER invited a veno to my party after the one time I did and the thing died when luring 3 physical mobs..
    I always see venos killing ground mobs from air with Nix and that's insanely fast and effective even against MUCH higher lvl mobs. -.-"

Aniway I also saw a lot of venos luring in zhens, fox form + mount (or just the speed buff) is enough to lure, and u don't need aoe skills to keep aggro at Spiders or Rockenvolfes for example.

Barbs can do AOE Skills ? o rly ? o,o barbs that attemp to aoe grind like bm axes are phail, and they wil just waste charms pots and coin/spirit for the aoe skills, the only good aoe we have is Slam, and Armageddon/Perdition is not made for PvE.

And stop QQ, Venos can just farm TTs with the stupid Hercs and earn the triple of what I take grinding, actually hercs can do everything with a few exception

As last point: get rid of the damn Nix or at least the flesh realm bug, it's annoying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Stupidity is strong in this one.

Here, let me correct you immensely.

If you want to zhen as a veno, that's your epic fail move #1. You could easily kill two mobs at the same time, twice as fast as anyone, with little to no cost.

Blademasters can aoe, big whoop, again coming from me a former and current BM, you make NO profit, and I mean NONE, when you aoe grind, until HIGH level, and even then, meh.

Barbarians spend more than they make at ANYTHING they do, that is true in ALL cases. Tanking? Spend money on repairs. AOE grinding? If I see a barb aoe grinding, i'll kill him, then whisper him on ways to play a WB. Why do you think most guilds fund their wb's charms, money, ect. Because when they're needed, they sacrifice every penny they have for it.

Archer/Wizard = zhenning, okay, again, that means nothing to me. Zhenning is OUR way of compensating saying hey, I can grind, but I can't grind uber fast because the veno with a nix next to me is taking all of the bats, at one time.

Cleric sacrifices a lot of money just to keep up with leveling of that of what a veno would be doing, for no cost. I.E. zhens.

So in the fact that veno is easier to level, it is, saying it isn't is just lying to yourself.

For one, you make a ton of money, with relatively no cost except for the OCCASIONAL heiro/repair/skills. Two, you can take on multiple mobs, with a decent pet, kill anything just as fast as wizard/archer.

So really, yeah you COULD be zhenning, but why zhen on a veno?

I'd rather be killing things in record time and gaining a wallet-full, and sacrifice the bit more exp.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    First thing, they wont get rid of bleed on the phoenix or the phoenix itself, thats just stupid to say.

Second thing, Barbarian is the failest class there is - its not my fault that you decided to make one. The only thing they're good for is tanking - they don't hit hard, they don't hit fast, if you wanted something comparable but better than a barbarian - get a blademaster.

Lastly, if venos are the class that make the most money and cost the least to level - then why the hell doesn't every use a veno? Oh, because without SPENDING that $200 USD on a herc - you don't MAKE a lot of money. Without spending $200 USD on a Phoenix, you're not considered "insane" in PVP.

So before you go and call my post stupid - consider the fact that you didn't make a veno but are complaining about your classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    First thing, they wont get rid of bleed on the phoenix or the phoenix itself, thats just stupid to say.

Second thing, Barbarian is the failest class there is - its not my fault that you decided to make one. The only thing they're good for is tanking - they don't hit hard, they don't hit fast, if you wanted something comparable but better than a barbarian - get a blademaster.

Lastly, if venos are the class that make the most money and cost the least to level - then why the hell doesn't every use a veno? Oh, because without SPENDING that $200 USD on a herc - you don't MAKE a lot of money. Without spending $200 USD on a Phoenix, you're not considered "insane" in PVP.

So before you go and call my post stupid - consider the fact that you didn't make a veno but are complaining about your classes.

I really hope your mis-based judgments aren't based on a level 49 veno.

Herc makes it EASIER to make money, but is not the end-all-be-all.

I know a certain fortunate few who at level 60 farmed for the money for a nix (yes a nix) in two weeks.

If I get a mil in a week after pots, heiros, repair, arrows, ect. I'm rather impressed.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I really hope your mis-based judgments aren't based on a level 49 veno.

Herc makes it EASIER to make money, but is not the end-all-be-all.

I know a certain fortunate few who at level 60 farmed for the money for a nix (yes a nix) in two weeks.

If I get a mil in a week after pots, heiros, repair, arrows, ect. I'm rather impressed.

I've stated before already I have 2 veno's on Delphi server - one is 93 robe with herc and phoenix, one is 87 light armor with phoenix. So no, its not based on a Lv49 veno, I've been to the upper levels, I am simply revisiting the lower levels right now on my way back to what my veno's on delphi used to be. I am Lv49 right now and already have 1000 of my 9999 phoenix feathers, I am saving every bit of gold I have besides buying bronze HP charms when I need them (Not often.) I don't even teleport anywhere..

Its just as easy for any other class to pick up their drops, setup stall or npc them than it is for a veno - only time its getting into good money is if you have a herc and can farm HH and sell mats from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

barbs are fail? is that a joke? i know of 1 person my level that can succesfully defeat me 1v1 in multiple battles, with a crit, i one hit most robe classes, barbs have the highest possible spike damage now that tree of protection is implemnted. your a noob, barbs can out DD a bm. we get 50% damage buff (penetration + extreme poison) and we dont hit fast? which class can spam 5 skills in less than 4 seconds? i dont know of any. you are quite fail, stop posting please.

dont be a hypocrite now
    edited May 2009
    Options
    barbs are fail? is that a joke? i know of 1 person my level that can succesfully defeat me 1v1 in multiple battles, with a crit, i one hit most robe classes, barbs have the highest possible spike damage now that tree of protection is implemnted. your a noob, barbs can out DD a bm. we get 50% damage buff (penetration + extreme poison) and we dont hit fast? which class can spam 5 skills in less than 4 seconds? i dont know of any. you are quite fail, stop posting please.

5 skills in less than 4 seconds? A Wizard. They can spam 6 skills in 1 second with instant cast b:pleased

Barbarians ARE fail, they are good for tanking hits - and to say that a barb can out dd a BM? Really? On Delphi I was 95 BM, my friend was 97 Barbarian, I had a +7 CV Sword, he had +9 GX's, if he heaven burst and I hell burst, there was NO WAY IN HELL he would pull ANY boss off of me. My crit rate was higher, my attack speed was higher, my DPS was higher obviously considering he couldn't agro over me. Hell, even if I hell burst with that sword and he was ripping biting, he had to bite the boss 10 times to pull it off me and he had the holy version of bite..

Anyway, I've had every single class over Lv80 on the Delphi server (Which is no different than here, just different names and no genies yet) - If you dont factor genies, BM is far superior than a barbarian any day of the week. I've not tried either of those classes here with Genies, so I couldnt say if one was better than the other with a Genie.

What you don't seem to understand is barbarians ONLY get their damage from doing skills, I can regular attack with a BM much faster and deal more damage per second than a barb can.

I don't know your level, but I am going to assume you've not made it to 8x+ on each class on this server or any other server unless it was a private server. Don't go calling someone a noob that has been playing this game for months before PWI even came out when you don't have any clue what you're talking about, you're only speaking biased opinions because you're a barbarian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    barbarian with +9 gx's that cant outDD a non zerk weapon is either extremely fail, sucks at PvP, or is a PURE tank build. i am 80+ actually on my barb. without gx, i have never seen a bm one shot vit build robies, or aoe one shot 5+ robies. you must have really sucked at a barbarian class, because 1v1 i only lose consitently to one Demon veno. shes an LA/Crit veno that crits me for 6k+ non sparked. you go ahead and regular attack, while i stack 30% physical damage debuff, 20% amp debuff, and my 45%+ crit rate and spam skills, i guarentee ill whoop your ****. (speaking at level 97, im assuming demon onslaught is available by level 97?)
    edited May 2009
    Options
    barbarian with +9 gx's that cant outDD a non zerk weapon is either extremely fail, sucks at PvP, or is a PURE tank build. i am 80+ actually on my barb. without gx, i have never seen a bm one shot vit build robies, or aoe one shot 5+ robies. you must have really sucked at a barbarian class, because 1v1 i only lose consitently to one Demon veno. shes an LA/Crit veno that crits me for 6k+ non sparked. you go ahead and regular attack, while i stack 30% physical damage debuff, 20% amp debuff, and my 45%+ crit rate and spam skills, i guarentee ill whoop your ****. (speaking at level 97, im assuming demon onslaught is available by level 97?)

He's got 300 str, enough agi to wear gear, rest con. He's also Holy (Mainly for the holy HP buff lasting 1 hour and giving more HP.)

My BM on delphi one shots them ALL the time, sword 2 point fury skill (Its called Myrriad sword stance there, not sure what its called here.) Easy to one shot robe classes with that, but I also can say BM are mostly support, eventually someone here will catch on to the dragons lock that I used on Delphi. Roar, dragon, short burst (draw blood i think its called here) and then Drake.. Drop almost any light/robe user easily. Anyway, theres a reason I am not a BM here, I am veno because I loved my venos on delphi, they simply destroy people even with low refines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ItzPaine - Lost City
    ItzPaine - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL this thread is fail why are you arguing over what class is better it's a personal opinion and this is just a stupid game quit getting so worked up over it and about the Phoenix it may be the best pet ever but yeah anyone who spends 200$ of real cash better be rich because they are pretty pathetic for spending so much on a pet over a stupid game.
    XBOX Live Gamertag:VincentV4Gaara
    MySpace URL:myspace.com/thomashoyt
    MySpace Account Name:T Rated
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm not rich nor do I plan on spending $200 on the game to get my phoenix, I am spending $100 tops for my phoenix, the rest will all be gold I've farmed since I started playing. Once I spend the gold I have on feathers, I'll start spending money on getting my phoenix when I hit 60.

Basically, anything I don't have by 60 - I'll spend real money on to get my phoenix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lets just say you use bloot clot... dont forget that any smart veno can easily debuff you and you will still get owned by the glitched skill. so i dont wanna hear "just use the blood clot skill, the bleed dont need to be fixed" becouse no.... it can eb debuffed
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bloodclot does not stop bleeding, fyi, and also this is why people play PVE no nix ****, only in TW =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bloodclot does not stop bleeding, fyi, and also this is why people play PVE no nix ****, only in TW =P

i'm talking about if you use clood blot "before" the nix hits you, the veno csn debuff it b4 the nix gets to you real quick
  • FavoleRynn - Lost City
    FavoleRynn - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I agree. I've spend maybe... 30 or so hours on my veno here; I'm level 30. That's about a level an hour. I had other friends who helped pitch in so that I could tame a snow hare (decent rare pet and probably the least expensive of all); Veno's can raise tons on in-game coin -- mob monsters that drop DQ items and sell to NPc's -- I made 300K that way in one day, and I have other items sitting in my bank I could sell from DQ, but I plan to do the quests myself. I'll sell them all when I'm finished.

Needless to say, if you don't want to spend *real* money on those pets, you could farm your way up to them. The average price on the SoF's and Feathers is between 3-4k, if you're lucky; A veno who farms could earn it in a couple weeks. No money spent. The only downside is that those pets require meat or hay for food; either invest in the cash shop tome, 2 bucks a week to keep your pet fed, or make tomes that last a lot longer in Thousand Streams. And for a lot less.

Lastly, Venos can tame pets. If a veno knows where most of the respawn places are for the rare pets, they could make tons of money catching enough of them to make all-class baby pets -- who doesn't want a cute little bunny or flying pig to keep them company? They're a lot more amusing than genies -- the genies just hit hard. :D

And these are only the *beginning,* as far as money-making for veno's go. Selling drops, re-selling SoF's and Feathers... Not to mention, the armor we get from quests do us well, especially when we have a pet that takes *all* damage and *all* aggro for us, so those of us with a pure build won't die in two hits. :D

You other venos just have no idea how well off you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favole Rynn: That Leader
    Solemn_Epek's Wife
    Nix acquired at level 38
    Herc acquired at level 41
    X-mas blessing attained at level 39

Summary: I have 72 levels to go until game completed.

betrayedanguish.deviantart.com
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i'm talking about if you use clood blot "before" the nix hits you, the veno csn debuff it b4 the nix gets to you real quick

Please tell me that while the veno is switching to fox form, than running towards you to get in range of purge, and than using purge on you, that you are not just standing there..........
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    5 skills in less than 4 seconds? A Wizard. They can spam 6 skills in 1 second with instant cast b:pleased

Teach me how to do that, sutra only gives me 4 skills in 6 secb:cry
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok I've worked with and against the nix. The nix is really hard to deal with as a wiz under 80 I agree. Until we get undine our best ability is to level and run when we see the nix. I don't think it's broken, just takes some skill. Can a wiz take on an equal level nix under 80 probably not atm wait for some candies then watch the op talk shift.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • nalex89ru
    nalex89ru Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I heared pw-my-cn fixed the bleed bug.

But I guess it will take a while here till they fix it, bcuz with this bug, more ppl will buy a nix.
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Cleric/BM/Barb/70+ LA wiz should not worry about nixes that much, blood cloth > accelerate towards the lame kiting nix > kill

For clerics > sleep the nix and **** the ******n veno!
    purify urself if u do get bleed.

BM> what do i have to say? just dont fail.

MG> only works if ur LA, put earth barrier on (obviously) > blood cloth > spark/sutra/w.e and kill it

Barbs> Unless you are a big fail you wont die against a veno of ur level, make sure you dont get debuffed>amped>ironwooded. thats all you have to wurry about.

Archers should just use blood coth / winged shield / wings of grace and try to get the veno s tunned, then kill it. knockback arrow + aim low on nix isnt a bad idea either.

AND NO, IT WONT GET FIXED. TRUST ME.

sounds all quite easy but it requires some skills, once you get the hang of it you will see how weak venos are even w/ nix.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    nalex89ru wrote: »
    I heared pw-my-cn fixed the bleed bug.

But I guess it will take a while here till they fix it, bcuz with this bug, more ppl will buy a nix.

You only heard half of the story....
    After they made changes to the flesh ream skill, they ended up putting it back to how it was very shortly after.

So the CN and MY PWs flesh ream is working the same way as ours.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I should Invest in some bandaids and antiseptic...
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And some garlic
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    MG> only works if ur LA, put earth barrier on (obviously) > blood cloth > spark/sutra/w.e and kill it

I would argue this. Even LA if the bleed hits you you are dead in one tick under lvl 79. Since you say blood clot and then spark/sutra/w.e this tells me that you don't actually understand the wiz. If you don't get them then don't try to give advice. You get one chance to do blood clot and it lasts about 3 seconds. GL the best bet under 79 is running and avoiding.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    veno purge blood clot= uh oh
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    blood cloth lasts like 10sec maxed, doesnt it?
    btw if u know what u do venos can be beaten 1vs1, though if the veno knows what he is doing they cant. so it just depends hehe.

and yes LA wizards can kill venos, arcane idk they wud get rolled w/ normal attackb:chuckle
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You only heard half of the story....
    After they made changes to the flesh ream skill, they ended up putting it back to how it was very shortly after.

So the CN and MY PWs flesh ream is working the same way as ours.

Can anyone show me a trustworthy source for this statement? When this was mentioned half a year ago it was negated by most people, but now every veno points at this rumor to make their stupid a-veno-is-gimped-without-fleshream-statement valid.

FYI, a phoenix's itself has higher dps then bms and archers...