SO, whens the phoenix(bleed) going to be fixed

Options

Comments

• spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Spent 350$ last month on this game, not spending another ******* dime till this bull**** phoenix is fixed. Yes thats right fix your precious 200 dollar permanant mix and maybe ill start spending 350 a month again.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:byeThe nix isn't broken at all, flesh ream is. I agree it shouldn't change. A Nix veno isn't impossible to kill, even w/ fully upgraded Flesh Ream and leveled Nix. You won't always win a fight, accept that. Learn to play you whiney beatches, QQless, and/or roll a veno. Jesus..

true, the nix isnt broken, the fleshrelm is. ever seen a sawfly bleed some one to death? b:shocked
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • spirea
    edited June 2009
    Options
    responding to this thread until phoenix is nerfed. this is complete bull****
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    8x+ nix did 1300 damage per tick.....
    LA with 3440 hp how the hell do i live against that?

nix alone did 500 per hit, all while the veno flew to the next target
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Btw guys, bleed stacks now if you time it right. =)

http://i41.tinypic.com/f384d4.jpg

Have fun.
  • spirea
    edited July 2009
    Options
    SO whens nix getting nerfed, gonna keep spamming here till i get a damned response
  • Kolumnos - Harshlands
    Kolumnos - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nix will never be fixed and shouldn't be fixed. No nix=underpowered veno.
    The flesh ream was left there to equal the score for venos who were the easiest targets in pk. Ppl are always pissed when others actually stand a chance against them.b:cute
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is whats gonna happen. One day the GMs will finally nerf the phoenixes. Yep you heard me, it WILL happen. And what will happen afterwards? The rest of the classes will come out of Safe Zones yelling and cheering. It will be a great day, every veno will be killed without their phoenixes to protect them. And then what happens? The GMs will get on WC or whatever and announce that nixes were nerfed followed by......

APRIL FOOLS and then change everything back.

Oh and
    Btw guys, bleed stacks now if you time it right. =)

http://i41.tinypic.com/f384d4.jpg

Have fun.

OMG, he needs a new Hiero!
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    when veno's are playable as males...
    if you catch my drift.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    stop freaking necroing this topic
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    stop freaking necroing this topic

You just helped keep it alive with that post b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol it do need to be fixed though once you get bleeded for more than your HP that just tells you "damn this **** isnt cool". btw thx CQ veno for bleeding me for 3.1k b:shocked
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Treads about bleed will get necrod til bleed is fix, which means they will always be kept alive since bleed stays the way it is lol

I would say +10-12 weapons hurts more more than bleed anyhow.
    If im fully buffed a 99+ veno bleeding me is like 1k dmg each tick, really not that bad. Bleed is also easy to live thru with tree of protection or removed with cauterize. Other things are more painfull at higher lvls <.<
    Archer or wiz with +10-+12 weapon, can easily 1 shoot me with a crit.
    And barbs spamming genie paralyze skills like occult ice and chopping u up is so much more annoying and deadly than bleed.

Bleed is really only crazy OP at lvl 80-90 since ppl have low grade armor, than it doesnt really increase more in dmg. Ppl get more hp and better gear 99+ while bleed dmg stays kinda the same.
  • BludShot - Lost City
    BludShot - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    getting killed by a nix is fun.... i hope they dont fix it!
    b:surrender
    edited July 2009
    Options
    tiger, you been hit by a level 100 nix bleed? im more afraid of the nix itself at level 100 than a level 100 geared archer at max distance.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    MG> only works if ur LA, put earth barrier on (obviously) > blood cloth > spark/sutra/w.e and kill it
    and yes LA wizards can kill venos, arcane idk they wud get rolled w/ normal attackb:chuckle

I'd love for you two to describe how an LA wizard can get past the veno with nix. I'm an LA wiz, and thinking about rerolling if nix is truely as OP.

Also, its kind of not fair that the bleeds can stack, its just bull. Thats like making it so overtime in battle archers can shoot more than one arrow, so they not only are they critting once per shot, but now two or three times cuz theyre shooting more arrows.
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'd love for you two to describe how an LA wizard can get past the veno with nix. I'm an LA wiz, and thinking about rerolling if nix is truely as OP.

Also, its kind of not fair that the bleeds can stack, its just bull. Thats like making it so overtime in battle archers can shoot more than one arrow, so they not only are they critting once per shot, but now two or three times cuz theyre shooting more arrows.

At that level, there is no point in trying to survive a nix, as you also shouldnt be LA at that level. try fighting a veno with nix at 90+ LA, bloodcloth stuff etc.. you will have a chance. unless the veno is robe ofc, but most venos are LA.
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so if the nix bleed isnt gonna be fixed, why not lower the defense?
    the nix deals 450 (per hit from the nix regular attacks) on me and i cant kill it myself (even with an archer it's hard because the veno is healing the nix).

oh and killing the veno is out of the picture cuz they just drop to the ground while the nix wails on you. so lets make the nix 3-4 shot-able instead?
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Drill this into your skull people, nix will not be fixed ever. The game makes lots of money with it, venos are underpowered without it, bloodcloth and cauterize were implemented, venos have been nerfed several times while other classes (like barbs) got new effects on skills that gave them more power, too much time passed and the "armor piercing bleed" wasn't fixed so it wont be, ever. Deal with it or reroll veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so if the nix bleed isnt gonna be fixed, why not lower the defense?
    the nix deals 450 (per hit from the nix regular attacks) on me and i cant kill it myself (even with an archer it's hard because the veno is healing the nix).

oh and killing the veno is out of the picture cuz they just drop to the ground while the nix wails on you. so lets make the nix 3-4 shot-able instead?

Depending on the situation, I may not have time to heal my pet. And I have easily lost a healing battle vs a wizard (granted the wiz was many levels higher) hitting my phoenix. The phoenix actually dies pretty easily around 90+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Drill this into your skull people, nix will not be fixed ever. The game makes lots of money with it, venos are underpowered without it, bloodcloth and cauterize were implemented, venos have been nerfed several times while other classes (like barbs) got new effects on skills that gave them more power, too much time passed and the "armor piercing bleed" wasn't fixed so it wont be, ever. Deal with it or reroll veno.

bloodclot is useless due to purge, try again. It (bleed) needs to be fixed as stated even by venos.

Edit: hai mai, get off my forums o.o :P
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    bloodclot is useless due to purge, try again. It (bleed) needs to be fixed as stated even by venos.

Edit: hai mai, get off my forums o.o :P

wat? uninformed noob is uninformed. By the time i go fox form and run up to u, bloodclot's time would have already ran out. lol and venos won't bother purging u unless u got significant buffs on.
  • omigadwatafak
    omigadwatafak Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hello developers,
    I have 2 words for you, 2 words of truth:

You dont have nothing about ballance
    2 player with phoenix pet destroying all guild,
    good job
    OVER 50 topics about this bugged pet and 0 response.

BUGGED PHOENIX PET.

Thank you for this uber unballanced gameplay.

My suggestion is change gamename to:

PHOENIX WORLD: The age of bugs
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hello developers,
    I have 2 words for you, 2 words of truth:

You dont have nothing about ballance
    2 player with phoenix pet destroying all guild,
    good job
    OVER 50 topics about this bugged pet and 0 response.

BUGGED PHOENIX PET.

Thank you for this uber unballanced gameplay.

My suggestion is change gamename to:

PHOENIX WORLD: The age of bugs

...that's not two words, you know.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited July 2009
    Options
    bleeds not going to get fixed. ever.

STOP.NECROING.THIS.THREAD.LET.IT.DIE. P-H-O-E-N-I-X B-L-E-E-D N-E-V-E-R G-O-I-N-G T-O B-E F-I-X-E-D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How many topics about it or replies must be posted to show to developers that this bug totally ruining gameplay.
    thats true, 3 venos 90+ with nixes can destroy all guild 60-80lvls players

very balanced, gratz PWI staffb:angry

God bless, AlON Online starting soon, I will can leave this unbalanced game then
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    czakalaka wrote: »
    God bless, AlON Online starting soon, I will can leave this unbalanced game then

And we care because?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yes you should care, soon this game will be empty if developers dont stop ignoring main bugs and players.
    Care only about money direct straight to death thats all.

So maybe I would stay like 50% players in this game who are going to leave soon like me, but staff ignore seems dont need players in PW, only nixes

And only venos with bugged nixes defending in this thread

I dont care about new features in this game, soon patch is useless for me when we still have bugs to fix since 2 years

I would glad if someone from main developers read this forum, administrators only censoring every thread which shame them and forum members only count posts for nothing.
    Im sure that our problems will never see developers view

PS. My post is not trolling, its pure truth about this game
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    me thinks I really understood how much this game is based on cash during the arch attack event...

there was like 50.000$ of Nixs/Hercs there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Depending on the situation, I may not have time to heal my pet. And I have easily lost a healing battle vs a wizard (granted the wiz was many levels higher) hitting my phoenix. The phoenix actually dies pretty easily around 90+.

well usually the veno would just stun after the nix stun, and with super long channeling skills so i cant attack after like 5 sec. which my charm would have ticked already just from the bleed. and 450 x 5 = about 2300 hp so that doesn't leave me a lot of time to kill the nix. Plus i don't think it is fair that a nix takes less damage from a mage than an arcane cleric.

oh and im not 9x yet b:surrender