SO, whens the phoenix(bleed) going to be fixed

Options
spirea
spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Cause its REALLY freaking irritating its enough they have massive normal attack and can stun, but comeon, bleed that deals 400% normal damage?
Post edited by spirea on

Comments

• Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bleed deals 200% damage at lvl 80 with lvl 5 skill. Why are they gonna change it? You have GENIES now!
  • Lyute - Lost City
    Lyute - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For costing people around $200, they better not fix it b:laugh

*Prepares for flames*
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you pay 200usd go play a p2p... oh, ppl wanna be the best the easy way, I always forget how lame can human kind be
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    guess what it was changed in one version and was changed back within a short time. they found out that venos were completely helpless without it. yes it sucks if you have **** gear and cant afford to refine the hell out of it. but if you do then it will feel like a bug bite.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    spirea wrote: »
    Cause its REALLY freaking irritating its enough they have massive normal attack and can stun, but comeon, bleed that deals 400% normal damage?

bleed does 200% damage

the 400% damage skill is harder to come by.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    venos have Genies too :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    rofl... bleed is never going to be fixed, ever, stop asking about it.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    this thread deserve it:

**** u Nixs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cause its REALLY freaking irritating its enough they have massive normal attack
    Massive normal what? Phoenix of 8x veno hits me like 3XX. Not exactly low, but 7X barb hits me harder - and this veno hit me even harder with her skills, about 8XX-1XXX. Bleed... it hurts very much, of couse, but it is fixed with those new genie skills. For me, phoenix looks just like something worth $200. Powerful pet, but OP? No. If i spend $200 on my armor, phoenix will be just some minor annoying bug.
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Massive normal what? Phoenix of 8x veno hits me like 3XX. Not exactly low, but 7X barb hits me harder - and this veno hit me even harder with her skills, about 8XX-1XXX. Bleed... it hurts very much, of couse, but it is fixed with those new genie skills. For me, phoenix looks just like something worth $200. Powerful pet, but OP? No. If i spend $200 on my armor, phoenix will be just some minor annoying bug.
    uh no, a normal buffed 8x phoenix will do more than 3xx pecks. and if you think you can make up for that phoenix with just 200$ worth of **** then you're pretty ignorant
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Zelfine - Sanctuary
    Zelfine - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ever tried to teach a sawfly bleed? b:laugh
    b:bye PW.
    I'll still troll the forums >:D
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bleed deals 200% damage at lvl 80 with lvl 5 skill. Why are they gonna change it? You have GENIES now!

OP means in PvP. Bleed does not have the PvP damage reduction and I wish ffs they'd fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bleed isnt going to be fixed, ever , you should be able to figure out why.

stop qqing and deal with it
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

You all are forgetting its quite a bit more expensive to use the genie skill rather than use the anti-bleed stuff. and Rinnve, wait till a nix stuns u and hits u. its atk speed is like 2.0 a second with stun. 6xx/second is quite a bit for a mage. your charm is ticked within 2 seconds (3 if u have very good gear ((talking about @ Rinnve's lvl)) ). and all this time the nix's fast atk speed makes it almost impossible to even get a gush off. then add bleed... 1xxx + 6xx/ second = 16xx/second. thats a little bit high damage there. and this is in PvP, no class can have this high DPS in pvp without supreme +'d gear.

And if u spend $200 on your gear its sad. Most venos just farm for their stuff, they dont need a charm they dont need anything but their pet so profit is maximized. My friend got her nix in 2 weeks by farming and shes halfway to her herc.

I have figured it out. Nixes are the thing thhat PWE put in PWI to make people buy Zen to + their gear and make hp gems and whatnot. It's actually very clever ^^, Kudos dev team.
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You all are forgetting its quite a bit more expensive to use the genie skill rather than use the anti-bleed stuff. and Rinnve, wait till a nix stuns u and hits u. its atk speed is like 2.0 a second with stun. 6xx/second is quite a bit for a mage.
    You don't get the point. I don't say it is weak or something. Bleed is surely OP but it is bearable with potions or genie; phoenix hits good and fast BUT when i was attacked by this 8X (with 79 glavie) veno of GuardianZ, she did damage more that phoenix did. Damage log was like
    veno deals 8XX
    phoenix deals 3XX
    phoenix deals 3XX
    veno deals 8XX
    phoenix deals 3XX
    phoenix deals 3XX
    veno deals 1XXX
    you were killed by [forget IGN]
    (She turned off bleed, with it it's much faster of course. Numbers are not precise but i'm pretty sure about phoenix 3xx damage 'cause it was first time i was attacked with it and i was surprised by "low" damage.)
    --
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You don't get the point. I don't say it is weak or something. Bleed is surely OP but it is bearable with potions or genie; phoenix hits good and fast BUT when i was attacked by this 8X (with 79 glavie) veno of GuardianZ, she did damage more that phoenix did.
    That's the point of LA

And if she was only doing 800-1000 to you with skills then it was not a 79+ veno lol
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And if she was only doing 800-1000 to you with skills then it was not a 79+ veno lol
    May be more, i dont remember well. Pretty sure about just two things: 3XX damage of phonix ('cause i was so surprised, i expected MUCH more) and 79 glavie.
    --
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For me, phoenix looks just like something worth $200. Powerful pet, but OP? No. If i spend $200 on my armor, phoenix will be just some minor annoying bug.

dont pay him any attention. ive noticed his posts in various threads and concluded he's full of fail.
    Purpose of heavy mage, though, is completely different: hardcore solo aoe leveling.
    Also, I can now say that up to 59 pure wiz is completely wrong build. Don't know about LA, but vit is surely good and solid on those levels.

his take on EP's based on his personal experience
    LIES. I had 1lvl rez and was in numerous fbs and hhs
    In FB/HH parties, a Full Attack Cleric is very versatile

his pro pvping experience:
    Lolno. Damage is always 50% if attacking someone/somewhat with different... eh... state?.. (that is, flying/swimming/walking on the ground)

and when corrected he still continues to strive for failure
    This is incorrect, that i can say for sure. Had a small pvp while grinding on water mobs. When i was flying, damage from attacker who was still in water was decreased, and then increased again when he was flying.
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    theres more wait
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Your argumented opinion is greately appreciated. kthxbai b:bye
    --
  • Goldian - Dreamweaver
    Goldian - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    theres more wait

Lol way to go!!! Show me more, it's hilarious lol , how stupid some one can be b:chuckle
  • yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    theres more wait

Ouchie! b:shutup

Veno probably hadnt leveled the nix fully if damage is low. Anyways nix damage shouldnt really be huge- its dps that kills you as well.
  • XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Its not broken, its how the pet was made - and I agree with the person who said "for $200 it better not change" - people didn't spend $200 for a cooler looking version of a bee, its supposed to be over powered, its supposed to make the veno incredibly powerful..

Thats like saying the Barbarian's perdition needs to never be allowed to crit or zerk because its just over powered if they have GX's.. Or BM shouldn't be able to amplify damage with dragons by everyone..

Those skills were made to be broken as hell, and the phoenix was made to be broken as hell in PVP.. Now the other thing is the herc isn't broken? The herc can tank stuff that was unheard of tanking before it came out by anything other than a barbarian.. That needs to be fixed too? Because its a mini barbarian? No.. Those pets cost $200 for a reason, because they're epic - if they changed how strong they are, how many pissed off people do you think will want their money back because they just essentially now have a bee that looks cooler or a golem that looks like a fat ogre..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Um...people aren't complaining about Herc because he's an awesome tank that isn't broke in PvP.
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    and the phoenix was made to be broken as hell in PVP

Yep. Just to bad they can't find a way to make money without breaking their own game!
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    if any1 here play in Dreamweaver, try to vs KiZ, decent veno without a nix, oh, he killed veno with nix pfft =))
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you pay 200usd go play a p2p... oh, ppl wanna be the best the easy way, I always forget how lame can human kind be

If everyone followed that advice, you would not have a F2P game to play... since the people that use cash shop pay for your game play.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its not broken, its how the pet was made - and I agree with the person who said "for $200 it better not change" - people didn't spend $200 for a cooler looking version of a bee, its supposed to be over powered, its supposed to make the veno incredibly powerful..

Thats like saying the Barbarian's perdition needs to never be allowed to crit or zerk because its just over powered if they have GX's.. Or BM shouldn't be able to amplify damage with dragons by everyone..

Those skills were made to be broken as hell, and the phoenix was made to be broken as hell in PVP.. Now the other thing is the herc isn't broken? The herc can tank stuff that was unheard of tanking before it came out by anything other than a barbarian.. That needs to be fixed too? Because its a mini barbarian? No.. Those pets cost $200 for a reason, because they're epic - if they changed how strong they are, how many pissed off people do you think will want their money back because they just essentially now have a bee that looks cooler or a golem that looks like a fat ogre..

b:byeThe nix isn't broken at all, flesh ream is. I agree it shouldn't change. A Nix veno isn't impossible to kill, even w/ fully upgraded Flesh Ream and leveled Nix. You won't always win a fight, accept that. Learn to play you whiney beatches, QQless, and/or roll a veno. Jesus..
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am a veno and I also got nix and still i'd like to see the bleed skill fixed as well.. nixes are so OP its not even fun anymore.. veno is supposed to be THE pve class..not both PVP AND PVE class IMO.

please fix itb:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am a veno and I also got nix and still i'd like to see the bleed skill fixed as well.. nixes are so OP its not even fun anymore.. veno is supposed to be THE pve class..not both PVP AND PVE class IMO.

please fix itb:bye

ty for the honesty :D