SO, whens the phoenix(bleed) going to be fixed

124»

Comments

• nicoleluver
    nicoleluver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you cant beat em, join em, enroll a veno and let 99.9% of the Game be venos and lets see the developers & Management reactions to that... I'm doing exactly that...

Had an archer Lv 85 but now, I learnt my lesson, Its all about venos... If you arent a veno, your playing this game wrong, go enroll a veno now ! Thats the only way to be uber powerful and uber rich ! Grab a Herc & Nix and the r@pe the daylights out of everyone ! Perhaps then we could enlighten the devs b:surrender
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If u dont get it yet the NIX itself isn't bugged.. it doesn't even come with flesh ream.. venos have to buy that extra.. so its the player who decides to put it on the pet.. and they dont ONLY put it on nix, its even been put on hercs b:chuckle
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So give for my char same pet, I can pau for it and dont wanna be noob Veno, I wanna be Wizard with uberpowning and overpowered Nix
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *sigh* another one. Please just stop playing if you don't like the game. It's been around for years and will be around for years longer...unlike a certain unmentionable fad.

(They always come back...I know I did from PW1 b:surrender). Can also mention countless others as well. Nix's are rough, though not unstoppable. Suck it up deal with it, or just give up and take up idk running. The devs work hard and shouldn't have to listen to the bashing when it has no point.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you have an issue submit a ticket let it be known and let it rest.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Kakashi_San - Heavens Tear
    Kakashi_San - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you cant beat em, join em, enroll a veno and let 99.9% of the Game be venos and lets see the developers & Management reactions to that... I'm doing exactly that...

Had an archer Lv 85 but now, I learnt my lesson, Its all about venos... If you arent a veno, your playing this game wrong, go enroll a veno now ! Thats the only way to be uber powerful and uber rich ! Grab a Herc & Nix and the r@pe the daylights out of everyone ! Perhaps then we could enlighten the devs b:surrender

YES, I started making a veno, and its just so simple. You can tank bosses with hardly any help. You can grind with ease and when the time comes, nix and herc will make the game fun again.
    PWI is kinda fun
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well usually the veno would just stun after the nix stun, and with super long channeling skills so i cant attack after like 5 sec. which my charm would have ticked already just from the bleed. and 450 x 5 = about 2300 hp so that doesn't leave me a lot of time to kill the nix. Plus i don't think it is fair that a nix takes less damage from a mage than an arcane cleric.

oh and im not 9x yet b:surrender

But you, sir, fail badly.
    a lvl 90 robe mg can easily 1-3 shot a nix level 80-90.
    nix dead = veno gone.

But of course, you can only kill venos when they got debuffed by soul hunter.

NAABb:bye
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    But you, sir, fail badly.
    a lvl 90 robe mg can easily 1-3 shot a nix level 80-90.
    nix dead = veno gone.

But of course, you can only kill venos when they got debuffed by soul hunter.

NAABb:bye

seems like you are faildom/THC
    and 1 shot a 9x veno? unless you crit and the bleed doesnt kill you fast enough or the melee attacks from the nix then yes you can kill the nix (if the veno is stupid enough not to heal the pet)

and once again im not 9x?
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Bump Lol Nix,,|,,
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    seems like you are faildom/THC
    and 1 shot a 9x veno? unless you crit and the bleed doesnt kill you fast enough or the melee attacks from the nix then yes you can kill the nix (if the veno is stupid enough not to heal the pet)

and once again im not 9x?

Why do i get named? and yes i was debuffed when when you 2 shotted me, probs for that!!

and since when do venos heal their pet in 1v1 pvp LOL? pet heal wont keep up with a 9x attacking the pet =P

you just need to DD/stun alot if they do try to kill ur pet, since you kill a LA / robe faster in the time he/she would kill ur pet.

XuLin actually succeeded in it when i was like 84 but idk i dont think its the way to kill venos, but go ahead lol :p

On topic; bleed turns into a normal skill 90+, then you can actually tank the bleed :) where would venos be w/o the bug? we all would quit
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    where would venos be w/o the bug? we all would quit

If thats the only reason why you play, I'd seriously reconsider playing this game anymore. Playing just to exploit a bug is just messed up.. and ruins the game.

Why? Because more and more people are rerolling venos, and down the line thats gonna catch up to the game and over 75% of the population will be venos. What kind of game would that be? might as well rework the whole gaming system and suit it purely for venos, and delete all other classes available.

Edit: Spirea, do i get a pixel prize for being the 100th replier? :3
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Only the fail venos would quit without the bleed. The rest of us will kill you anyway.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Only the fail venos would quit without the bleed. The rest of us will kill you anyway.

QFT, most venos I see just send the damn thing in, and simply wait. Ive seen a few venos in fights tho that id consider skilled with their stun timing.

But for the most part.. As of right now its an idiots game in pvp worlds. *click person, click fleshream, wait for QQ's* (<- pre 80s-90s anyways)

A 5 year old could play this game as a veno and sail through pking people. (Idk how they would get the $ for a nix, but that's beside the point)
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    On topic; bleed turns into a normal skill 90+, then you can actually tank the bleed :) where would venos be w/o the bug? we all would quit
    nowhere because venos suck without it.

its not ever going to be 'fixed' because nothing is wrong with it. if it was such a game breaker theyd close down the servers like they did with other game breaking glitches.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    If venos suck without it, then why is it so easy for me to kill players when I don't use it?

Why are there stories on these very forums about other venos that kill people of same or higher level in mere seconds without even using a pet?

The only venos that suck without it, are the ones that don't know how to play.
    Main characters
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    nowhere because venos suck without it.

its not ever going to be 'fixed' because nothing is wrong with it. if it was such a game breaker theyd close down the servers like they did with other game breaking glitches.

gawd i finally found the post -____-

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2739521#post2739521

See post 24 Gm stats they are taking the steps to get it "fixed"

Quote by Xarfox: I assure you all that we have expressed the PWI player base's sentiments regarding this skill to the development team and will continue to push for this to get fixed.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If venos suck without it, then why is it so easy for me to kill players when I don't use it?

Why are there stories on these very forums about other venos that kill people of same or higher level in mere seconds without even using a pet?

I agree with Zoe on the first point generally, though I don't care for the IM TEH BESTZOR addition b:surrender A good veno should be able to have a decent fight against any other class without use of fresh ream.

Second point is stupid, you generally can't do that without ganking or fighting heiroless players or having MASSIVE luck.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    I don't know the situation on that part I just know I read posts about it.
    Main characters
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    veno+nix agains wiz is all about who atk first and who is more fast

dmg dealer vs dps ends like this....
    btw i saw a vid where the nix was 1 shotedb:bye

phoenix have awesome dps/stun/bleed but do u know the hp and def it have actuallyb:chuckle....try kill phoenix b4 he hits u that the tactic

btw low venos can always be target of blade tempest and get K.O evenctually XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Playing just to exploit a bug is just messed up.. and ruins the game.

Personally... I can deal with a phoenix attacking me, they do not seem too bad, honestly. And I do not have anti-bleed skills on my genie, and do not use status effect removal apothecaries -- they have not seemed worthwhile -- tree of protection works just fine.

I have problems, however, when eight people attack me in a coordinated fashion. I also have problems when sage/demon damage dealers go after me. And, I imagine this includes phoenixes owned by celestial venomancers. Also, some day, I really need to be getting my level 80+ armors -- I think I could survive better if I did...
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bleeds bugged yea, can we change it? no.. even at my lvl a nix is painful, but that dont mean its unbeatable.. as an Archer u have 2 choices, stalk em an drop in then demon spark b4 nix is on you. GG veno. or you can pop wings of grace to keep stun off you and begin to dd when bleed gets u near death use demon spark, id purifies the bleed, Arcane veno against demon spark is a dead veno unless their extremely well geared
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Sage foxform + bramble hood. Damage? What's that?
    Main characters
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sage foxform + bramble hood. Damage? What's that?

Bramble has been nerfed in PvP
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bramble doesnt bother archers much regardless, use our 79 skill, get a lil distance, soon ur 15 secs is up, and i always have white tea for those extra 2 sparks if i need em b:bye

Added a portion in my edit lol, unless the veno is geared an kites like the top FEW venos on our server (HT) then its as mentioned before, an yes dun smack me i realize i shoulda went pvp server =|
  • woyaa
    woyaa Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    theres more wait
    Lots more:
    His view on Wizard damage dealing potential:
    That's why. I'm not sure that magic attack is that important though.
    I managed to hit level 104 on a X5 rates server!
    b:cute
    How you level 101's on X1 can stand it, I don't know b:shocked
    Woyaa|Level 104|Venomancer|Heaven|Heavy Fox
    SpringBud|Level 98|Wizard|Heaven|LA Mage <--Goes to DP
    Lowbie Alts:
    FrostSong|Level 90|Cleric|Heaven|Full Vit Cleric
    IcantPWN|Level 77|BladeMaster|Axe/Fists HA/LA
    X0neX|Level 89|Archer|Hell|Exotic EA (1 Mag each level)
    LaZy|Level 91|Cleric|Heaven|Full Int, retired
    T4nker|Level 8x|Barbarian|Full Con, playing on this one
  • natural
    natural Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Is a STUPID BUG THE BLEED OF A NIX, ppl get ban all the time by ussing bug or glitch abuse and later on the maintenance tried to fix the problem

is funny that some ppl say: " the pet cost 200$ its should be OP". OK all ppl leave ur ep ea wiz ...... lets all go venos cause make 200$ on DQs isnt that hard specialy with a veno b:lipcurl

Venos already make good dmg, but fight a veno with a buged nix is almost waist of time pffft, most of them just send the nix after the target and start running or simply watch, why? Simply cause the nix is BUGGED and kill almost all classes easy

ya is true that genie come, but almost all the genie skills suck and before u can use some anti-bleed skill, well, u already death or u have almost no hp b:faint
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    natural wrote: »
    Is a STUPID BUG THE BLEED OF A NIX, ppl get ban all the time by ussing bug or glitch abuse and later on the maintenance tried to fix the problem

is funny that some ppl say: " the pet cost 200$ its should be OP". OK all ppl leave ur ep ea wiz ...... lets all go venos cause make 200$ on DQs isnt that hard specialy with a veno b:lipcurl

Venos already make good dmg, but fight a veno with a buged nix is almost waist of time pffft, most of them just send the nix after the target and start running or simply watch, why? Simply cause the nix is BUGGED and kill almost all classes easy

ya is true that genie come, but almost all the genie skills suck and before u can use some anti-bleed skill, well, u already death or u have almost no hp b:faint

Allow me to point you to something:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=361591&page=4

From GM eatwithspoons, regarding fleshream:
    "My statement was not vague, here's the breakdown

"bug = glitch," means a bug and a glitch is the same thing

"if there are beneficial effects to using the bug/glitch then it is an exploit" means that if you can exploit the bug in a manner not intended but to your benefit it is bannable.

Using the skill normally as it was intended to be used is not exploiting, so you obviously can use it, just don't ABuse it "

If you bothered to get your facts right, it may actualy help you in making the case that the bleeding portion of fleshream does not have the same pvp reduction as all the other skills in game.

Saying the phoenix is bugged is a sign you just like to complain, since everyone knows that there is nothing wrong with the phoenix.

Also, making statements that venos do good damage will not help your credibility either, since everyone knows that a veno without a pet, at best does bellow average damage, and with a regular pet, they will do just about average damage. They need a cash shop pet in order to do damage comparable with other higher damage classes (not saying it is fair or not, but you are not complaining about this portion, just that the phoenix is bugged, whatever that means). Heck, even the healing class, the clerics, can outdamage a veno + regular pet.

The sad part of all this, is that even someone from a PVE server can see your flawed arguments and how you are complaining for the sake of complaining.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • natural
    natural Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Saying the phoenix is bugged is a sign you just like to complain, since everyone knows that there is nothing wrong with the phoenix.
    i start the thread saying "
    Is a STUPID BUG THE BLEED OF A NIX.....
    " i think is clear that i talk about the bleed, and if a nix have that skill i think i can say that the nix is BUGGED.
    "Using the skill normally as it was intended to be used is not exploiting, so you obviously can use it, just don't ABuse it"

How many times do i need to use bleed before is ABUSE ?? if its a bug fix it like all other bugs
    Also, making statements that venos do good damage will not help your credibility

I already played with an lvl 70+ arcane veno WITHOUT a great gear and i made exelent dmg without a pet and when i use nix, well, no need to say more b:pleased
    complaining for the sake of complaining

im not complaining is my opinium thats 2 different thingsb:pleased
    bug = glitch," means a bug and a glitch is the same thing

ty for the info didnt now, eng not native language we learn every day b:pleased

GG all
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    natural wrote: »
    How many times do i need to use bleed before is ABUSE ?? if its a bug fix it like all other bugs

You can use the skill as many times as you want. What he was referring to, and why I linked you the post, is that there is a way to glitch bosses with fleshream, and that, is abuse. Read the rest of the post from page 4, he goes into a little more detail about it.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.