Spirea

Options

Comments

• Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Funny how you don't respond to my post. That must mean this really is your main, and your just kissing CQ's **** while your not even in guild.
    Hypocrite much?

Or just that you're not worth answering?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Funny how you don't respond to my post. That must mean this really is your main, and your just kissing CQ's **** while your not even in guild.
    Hypocrite much?

Truth.
    Or just that you're not worth answering?

b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You better be the alt of some 9x or 10x CQ. If not, please gtfo. Bragging about things a guild accomplished that your not even in and bashing on a guild where you don't even meat the lvl req is kinda sad.

Sorry I didn't see the post, and no im not an alt, It's simply that I disagree with your guilds "values" and look on the game. + the overall imaturity of RQ from what I've seen so far. (Btw I take back from what I said earlier about all of RQ having no skill, some do) But I don't have to meet the lvl req. of a guild to notice how they choose to pk. Any moron can figure that out, and i'll say it again, the "majority" of RQ cant pk properly, they have to gank to be successful- and even then its sometimes close, which is also sad...

Edit:

Before you call me a hypocrite for calling you immature, fine I am (beat you to it). It's in my nature to stoop to an idiots level to get my message across. *As the only language an idiot can understand, is idiot-talk*
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQ RQ Pkd me
    This post
    dekciw wrote: »
    butthurt still?b:kiss
    and this post go great together
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sorry I didn't see the post, and no im not an alt, It's simply that I disagree with your guilds "values" and look on the game. + the overall imaturity of RQ from what I've seen so far. (Btw I take back from what I said earlier about all of RQ having no skill, some do) But I don't have to meet the lvl req. of a guild to notice how they choose to pk. Any moron can figure that out, and i'll say it again, the "majority" of RQ cant pk properly, they have to gank to be successful- and even then its sometimes close, which is also sad...

Edit:

Before you call me a hypocrite for calling you immature, fine I am (beat you to it). It's in my nature to stoop to an idiots level to get my message across. *As the only language an idiot can understand, is idiot-talk*

This is a co-operative game. Thus you will find co-operative pking. Don't act like RQ is the only guild that does it. CQ do it, Spec, Riot...ALL do it. Unless they have a QQ birdy.

Atleast RQ don't discriminate and kill everyone equally unlike all the other guilds.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Atleast RQ don't discriminate and kill everyone equally unlike all the other guilds.

I 100% agree with you on this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is a co-operative game. Thus you will find co-operative pking. Don't act like RQ is the only guild that does it. CQ do it, Spec, Riot...ALL do it. Unless they have a QQ birdy.

You somewhat have a point, but the thing RQ does that CQ, Spectral hasnt done (that ive seen) is gank against even lower levels (random lower levels).

CQ ganks sure, but only on people whoare on their kos, form what I know CQ as a guild, doesnt Random pk.

also, I think Spectral doesnt pk unless provoked. *I have a friend in spectral*
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You somewhat have a point, but the thing RQ does that CQ, Spectral hasnt done (that ive seen) is gank against even lower levels (random lower levels).

CQ ganks sure, but only on people whoare on their kos, form what I know CQ as a guild, doesnt Random pk.

You'll find RQ will pk people even at higher levels. And I've seen quite a few solo pk. Granted they have a few failures in their guild, but so do all guilds.

CQ may not random pk, but if you're on their kos they won't mind pking you where you are, even if your level 30. So is there much of a difference? Not really. They'l even gank a level 30.

Not really sure about spectral nor riot to be honest. I don't see them much.

And just because I'm so butt hurt (/sarcasm) CQ do allow random pking at events. Rose patch anyone?
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You'll find RQ will pk people even at higher levels. And I've seen quite a few solo pk. Granted they have a few failures in their guild, but so do all guilds.

CQ may not random pk, but if you're on their kos they won't mind pking you where you are, even if your level 30. So is there much of a difference? Not really. They'l even gank a level 30.

Not really sure about spectral nor riot to be honest. I don't see them much.

And just because I'm so butt hurt (/sarcasm) CQ do allow random pking at events. Rose patch anyone?

I guess my main problem with RQ is that they think they are the following :

Special
    Gods
    The Best Guild in PWI
    etc
    etc

Their ego is larger than Angelina Jolie's lips.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

What you fail to see is that your lvl does make a difference in your ability to judge RQ. You are 6x, therefore probably grinding in the swamps, having no reason to visit higher lvl area's. All RQ that have been in guild a long time and are good at pvp are at least 8x and most 9x by now. Most 8x and 9x pvp battle's take place in area's you don't even go to, so you can't judge.
    The lowbie ganking you're talking about probably consists of higher lvl RQ doing world quest (a daily you get at 70+ where you have to fly all around the map, including the swamps). This is kind of boring, so a lot of us make it less boring by pking everyone they see on the way. (I myself do it too, but I only kill 60+)
    I do agree we have some very bad 7x in guild that got recruited randomly, maybe you have seen those pk. Your statement about the majority of RQ sucking at pvp is based on pure assumption though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What you fail to see is that your lvl does make a difference in your ability to judge RQ. You are 6x, therefore probably grinding in the swamps, having no reason to visit higher lvl area's. All RQ that have been in guild a long time and are good at pvp are at least 8x and most 9x by now. Most 8x and 9x pvp battle's take place in area's you don't even go to, so you can't judge.
    The lowbie ganking you're talking about probably consists of higher lvl RQ doing world quest (a daily you get at 70+ where you have to fly all around the map, including the swamps). This is kind of boring, so a lot of us make it less boring by pking everyone they see on the way. (I myself do it too, but I only kill 60+)
    I do agree we have some very bad 7x in guild that got recruited randomly, maybe you have seen those pk. Your statement about the majority of RQ sucking at pvp is based on pure assumption though.

Alright, but still - 3 RQ's ganking 3x's by the mines arent really my idea of fun/ fair, and yes I understand the point that Im not in the 8x-9x area the majority of the time, but I do visit on occasion farming high mats in the upper west part of the map.
    |
    And maybe I have seen a lot of the "bad apples" of RQ, but the main RQ's I see in forums defend them. So then of course I will assume the rest of RQ is the same.

Btw, I sincerly thank you for not flaming me on this particular post b:surrender
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I guess my main problem with RQ is that they think they are the following :

Special
    Gods
    The Best Guild in PWI
    etc
    etc

Their ego is larger than Angelina Jolie's lips.

Its usually the opposite.
    Those who get angry over getting pked feels they're too special to not be pked, shouldn't be pked because they feel they're some special deity on the server who should be left alone, feels they're better as a person than the person who pked them, etc etc etc.
    Sit down like the others who've been pked, but continue to move on without whining and bad mouthing those who've killed you.

If you're killed every flipping minute of your PW playing time, that might cause a problem for you. But I highly doubt any RQ members truly feel you're THAT special enough to make you a consistent target, changing shifts when necessary just to make YOUR life miserable. In between the kills, keep leveling and play to return the favour.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Its usually the opposite.
    Those who get angry over getting pked feels they're too special to not be pked, shouldn't be pked because they feel they're some special deity on the server who should be left alone, feels they're better as a person than the person who pked them, etc etc etc.
    Sit down like the others who've been pked, but continue to move on without whining and bad mouthing those who've killed you.

If you're killed every flipping minute of your PW playing time, that might cause a problem for you. But I highly doubt any RQ members truly feel you're THAT special enough to make you a consistent target, changing shifts when necessary just to make YOUR life miserable. In between the kills, keep leveling and play to return the favour.

I honestly havent been pked by RQ in a while, I just can't stand when Im in a lowbie area and some egotistical jerks come out of no where and ganks everyone and flames- thinking that they are godlike cause they 1 shot 30s lol
  • No_Master - Lost City
    No_Master - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I honestly havent been pked by RQ in a while, I just can't stand when Im in a lowbie area and some egotistical jerks come out of no where and ganks everyone and flames- thinking that they are godlike cause they 1 shot 30s lol

ok why don't you stop and thank about this much most ppl from RQ that PK lowbies do it to get to make them cry about it and will stay on you even more if they get the scene of you QQing but I would just move on about it besides RQ gives me a good reason to go out and kill RQ that are Red Named
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ok why don't you stop and thank about this much most ppl from RQ that PK lowbies do it to get to make them cry about it and will stay on you even more if they get the scene of you QQing but I would just move on about it besides RQ gives me a good reason to go out and kill RQ that are Red Named

1. that was one really long sentence
    2. If this is an alt, get on your main, i don't like wasting time with people who dont show who they really are in game/ coward.
    3. If this isn't an alt. your not lvl 30 yet, so you have no clue how annoying it is to get killed everytime you leave arch to quest, then get flamed for being noob. If theyre gonna pk fine, its the pvp side of the game, no need to act like a 10 year old on a sugar high about it.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    beststall wrote: »
    From what I know, as much as Spirea helped in CQ, he has lacked the true meaning of helping out. He asked for parties, and rarely gets them cause of the reputation he built.

Asked for GV with half leveled skills, asked for HH and don't pitch in twoods 9/10 times, asked for FB and leaves once his culti is done.

Played Tetris during HH run, afked during GV, the mage who cries wolf everytime he spoke in guild chat.

Granted, he is probably the one person in CQ that got the least help, only cause he deserves it. I'm pretty sure everyone who helped Spirea lately was because of pity. He left CQ cause of the party he was in (for HH), just asked he pitched in for hieros and/or twood cause he wanted to get his culti done, but he only felt he was attacked.

Wow your an *******.

People make reputations for others, a person dosnt nessiasrly make it for themself.

I feel bad for Spirea, I knew him callious at first, but I really liked him after awhile.

Do I mention your all ****'s even me for not instantly letting this topic not sink to the last page of the forum, this isnt a means of attacking individuals.
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh the rage...

We are RageQuit revel in it. This is amazing.

P.S. Bowlinbob you are a 3x oneshot, fail much? n00b.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your sig disgusts me. That is all. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. that was one really long sentence
    2. If this is an alt, get on your main, i don't like wasting time with people who dont show who they really are in game/ coward.
    3. If this isn't an alt. your not lvl 30 yet, so you have no clue how annoying it is to get killed everytime you leave arch to quest, then get flamed for being noob. If theyre gonna pk fine, its the pvp side of the game, no need to act like a 10 year old on a sugar high about it.

I really have to laugh at this, If you think been pked by RQ is bad...just lol. Try been in SG1 for a while. You would RageQuit the game.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

P.S. Bowlinbob you are a 3x oneshot, fail much? n00b.

P.S. Isowen, thats the immaturity I speak of.
    It doesnt make sense, Im not sure if Sorbik can't read the little numbers under my name, or simply can't make a joke/ troll properly.

And I have yet to be oneshot by RQ, 2 yes, 1 no. (spark can be used as a defence btw Sorbik, incase you had no idea.)
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I really have to laugh at this, If you think been pked by RQ is bad...just lol. Try been in SG1 for a while. You would RageQuit the game.

I dont have a problem with SG1, nor do I know anything about them, if you are saying you get pked if you are in SG1 thats your problem for being in a hated guild (if it is hated) not sure where SG1 comes into play in this topic...
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    bowlinbob im not trying to insult or anything but you should consider moving to a PVE server.

everyone has been ganked by a higher level player one time or another. at level 8x, when its time for you to grind at fish, depending on your guild, expect to be ganked several times an hour. while you are on miji. if you cant **** it now theres no way you would last later.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    bowlinbob im not trying to insult or anything but you should consider moving to a PVE server.

everyone has been ganked by a higher level player one time or another. at level 8x, when its time for you to grind at fish, depending on your guild, expect to be ganked several times an hour. while you are on miji. if you cant **** it now theres no way you would last later.

Im not complaining when I get pked, I just am stating that i find it humorous that RQ thinks they are goldly WHEN THEY PK 30s thats just plain sad, they need to fight people who can fight back.

And again, dont hide under alts, say what you mean from your main.

Ive been ganked by RQ before in my 50s and I didnt care, because I could simply fight back a little at that point, (died in a few hits, but still i got a few little hits in xD)
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I dont have a problem with SG1, nor do I know anything about them, if you are saying you get pked if you are in SG1 thats your problem for being in a hated guild (if it is hated) not sure where SG1 comes into play in this topic...

Not saying you have a problem with SG1. Nor am I in SG1 anymore. But dont complain at RQ making them out to be egotistical devils. You haven't been pked by half the server... I've met alot of d1ck heads in other guilds lol.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RQ does their thing simple as that, and it makes things fun. We never have good tw anymore. RQ is the only factor guild on our kos *cough* that wont zerg their whole guild for a pt or 2 of cq. I like getting ganked by 3 or 4 RQ makes it fun. Most of the time I die b:laugh but sometimes I manage to kill 1 or 2. You should really just worry about lvling you lose nothing from pk, its part of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Not saying you have a problem with SG1. Nor am I in SG1 anymore. But dont complain at RQ making them out to be egotistical devils. You haven't been pked by half the server... I've met alot of d1ck heads in other guilds lol.

CQ was getting PKed by over half the server at one point.b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This thread has become idiotic in its thinking and some of the arguments.

Let me break it down:

A Pk'er will pk anyone, it does not matter if they are lvl 30 or lvl 100. That is just simple fact.

Is ganking lvl 30 noobs right? Eh, maybe not if you want to get technical. But I have done the same thing while dealing with wq and/ doing other things. The point is, is it s PvP server and it happens. I still maintain that it is a "Rite of Passage." We have ALL been through it.

Heck...even at 8x I get pk'd. Lol...the only place it bugs me right now is in Temple event because I have a quest I want to get in there and cant get anywhere. Lame....I don't even want the lame chests. *sigh* It is the nature of the event and oh well, I will continue to do it when I can. it is the challenge...

Also, all of this RQ **** are things that have been said said over and over. They know how to have fun, they know how to troll, they know how to bish and moan, they know how to get people wired up and they know how to be too serious.

My question to you all is --> IS THIS NOT WHAT EVERY GUILD DOES?

Who gives a ****! RQ is NOT the only guild out there who random pk's and will never be the only guild that does. The reason they get the attention is because they put themselves out there for it and then feed the fire. They thrive on the attention and for that more power to them!!

P.S. --> b:bye HeidKlum can't wait till we met again!! It is always a blast! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

I do remember that. Was quite interesting
    , it seemed at one point like you was dieing out...then BAM CQ is level 90 and ****.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

bad times b:cry bloodlust, raqequit, unlimited,and others. I couldnt leave safe some days lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Cake anyone?