Spirea

Comments

• Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    id say its safe to say this post got off topic pretty quick, with a tiny smidge help from me b:surrender

NO! All credit goes to the black guy for standing out in a white croud.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    At least it is still related to the server....kinda b:lipcurl

The info came from a Database...LOL...they wanted it converted = LAME! NO idea why..I fought it for a long time but eh I get paid good!

Well, if you were not so lazy maybe you could get one.

LOL! Wow. Real smart idea they have. Least your getting paid good.

Pfft. Even if I wasn't lazy, I can't kill the WB to get the mold. I didn't even know there was a WB out side west archo (closer to the mines according to pwdatabase).

Anyways. How are you? Lets derail this thread even more.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thats your own fault, you get targeted and are hated because you are a 12 year old who is an adrenaline junkie seeking the next lowbie to pk. Dont complain that you are hated by the whole server, boo hoo QQ I bet the rest of the server would enjoy the game more if you didnt act like you were 6 years old and just won a game of uno. (the in your face nonsense)

You're a bigger idiot than I thought.
    Re read his post and tell me where he complains once.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009

And you ruin the fun...QQ.

I banish you til you throw off your crusty poo stained panties :(
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009

hes QQing about being in the most hated guild and "try to be in RQ for 1 day and see how many people try to pk u" thats stating that u guys are targeted by a lot of people, thus complaining in a way, if u dont see that then id say your the idiot
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hes QQing about being in the most hated guild and "try to be in RQ for 1 day and see how many people try to pk u" thats stating that u guys are targeted by a lot of people, thus complaining in a way, if u dont see that then id say your the idiot

Or I was going for the "argument-by-association" thing... you know.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pages 2-10 has nothing to do with the actual Spirea topic? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009

No, you QQ.
    Sorbik argues a legitimate point.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    No, you QQ.
    Sorbik argues a legitimate point.

well obviously your going to agree on his behalf since you are in the same guild. it would be nice to recieve some input that isnt or hasnt been in rq
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    You don't need to be in RQ to see that you're an idiot.
    Lul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well obviously your going to agree on his behalf since you are in the same guild. it would be nice to recieve some input that isnt or hasnt been in rq

We have CQ coming into our vent because its more interesting than theirs. We have CQ alts in our guild and we don't care. We receive support from other guilds for contributing to keeping the server interesting.

Once again, you have no frame of reference. Your perspective is entirely skewed. Even on these forums people respect RQ for going through half the **** we are put through, and still coming back to fight another round. Just gotta look around.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Or it may be the fact no one has the guts to tell RQ what they really think of them to their face, who knows.

Any who im leaving this topic, flame behind my back all u want. b:bye
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    being the butthurt little whiner you are im guessing you are still checking this thread.
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »
    EDIT: and of course going afk during gv or leaving after ur culti is done or playing tetris during HH doesn't help ur hh rep...i mean mages are already the least needed class in hh....do u really want to be the mage known for going afk or playing tetris?

so what kind of hacking does CQ do to give wizards barbarian aggro skills and cleric healing skills so that they have to tank and heal and can't go afk during HH? srsly
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Or it may be the fact no one has the guts to tell RQ what they really think of them to their face, who knows.

Any who im leaving this topic, flame behind my back all u want. b:bye

I think RQ is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009

I think RQ is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. [2]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Although he wont call you back >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Man you guys are so off topic b:cry
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so what kind of hacking does CQ do to give wizards barbarian aggro skills and cleric healing skills so that they have to tank and heal and can't go afk during HH? srsly

what are u an idiot? oh wait RQ doesn't do high lvl HH or GV, understandable i guess

everyone (who does it HH or GV) knows u can macro ur way through HH and gv for mage is alot about throwing ur zhen up and umm of course u'll have a BB in GV. And if the wiz doesn't take agro then he/she is super weak....i mean like an unleveled skill weak.....wasn't that one complaint?
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i **** your wifu, took her strawberries, ticked your charm and went my way again lol
    i call that a success

b:surrender Strawberries plz

Barbarians can afk tank. Clerics can afk heal. Surely tanking and healing wizards can go afk too!
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what are u an idiot? oh wait RQ doesn't do high lvl HH or GV, understandable i guess

everyone (who does it HH or GV) knows u can macro ur way through HH and gv for mage is alot about throwing ur zhen up and umm of course u'll have a BB in GV. And if the wiz doesn't take agro then he/she is super weak....i mean like an unleveled skill weak.....wasn't that one complaint?

spirea went gv to get the culti done, as you've said. i dont see the point of maxing zhen or whatever other 'unleveled skill' you were refering to just to do one quest. maybe things in cq are different, but if u try telling a wiz/archer in any other guild to max their zhens else u wont do their quests they'd probably ragequit the guild too. i'd only agree with you if he ran gv everyday, which according to cq posts isnt the case.
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    spirea went gv to get the culti done, as you've said. i dont see the point of maxing zhen or whatever other 'unleveled skill' you were refering to just to do one quest. maybe things in cq are different, but if u try telling a wiz/archer in any other guild to max their zhens else u wont do their quests they'd probably ragequit the guild too. i'd only agree with you if he ran gv everyday, which according to cq posts isnt the case.

ok ur in RQ so i'll excuse ur ignorance in GV.

However i hope u do know that a higher lvld aoe deals more dmg then a lower lvl...hence mobs die faster with a higher lvl aoe. THis also affects the success rate of the GV pt. If a mob dies fast then that mob can't atk u...because it's dead. in GV, there waves upon waves upon waves of mobs that come after u. so if u have a maxed aoe skill, u tend to kill those mobs faster, which gives u a better chance of passing. so with all the mages that cq has, the competition for gv is already high. Why wouldn't u max a skill that is one of the most useful skills in gv as a mage?

again.....higher lvl aoe=more damage=mobs die faster=better chance at success.

maybe that's y RQ cannot complete GVb:cold
  • beststall
    beststall Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't understand why at 8x+ a mage doesn't have maxed zhen, of all the fricken skills to max as a mage. Spirea was even contemplating whether to max it. Understandable if the 3 ulti's aren't maxed, but hey it's a bonus for a GV party. CQ don't harrass mages to max their ulti's but it has to be at least a decent level. Lvl 1 ultis is not going to cut it in GV.

I agree with Syl, until we see RQ in the 3rd past maps and up, you guys really have no say so as to how GV works, no offense.

And @ Hidden. At one point, we were doing GV everyday, once we actually knew how to successfully do it/trying to get into farther maps. But the problem was, everyone wanted to do it, yet there were "set" parties. Yes, the guild had internal arguments because of the "core" group. But to everyone understandings, the Wraith Ploy quest is extremely long, and GV is a continuation of it. It only made sense for set groups to go as one. But many in CQ still wanted to experience it.

CQ has tons of mages, and Spirea is left out cause he really didn't have a set group. I have to agree though, the set or core parties will eventually cause huge drama within CQ. But as I stated before in my other post, Spirea has built himself a reputation where no one wanted him.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Ell oh ell. Spirea is an idiot, I can see why no in CQ likes him.

'I need 2-3 for culti'
    'I need fb99 hell/heaven for culti'
    'No I won't come to GZ war, they didn't backstab me. I don't kill those who don't backstab me'

LUL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ok ur in RQ so i'll excuse ur ignorance in GV.

However i hope u do know that a higher lvld aoe deals more dmg then a lower lvl...hence mobs die faster with a higher lvl aoe. THis also affects the success rate of the GV pt. If a mob dies fast then that mob can't atk u...because it's dead. in GV, there waves upon waves upon waves of mobs that come after u. so if u have a maxed aoe skill, u tend to kill those mobs faster, which gives u a better chance of passing. so with all the mages that cq has, the competition for gv is already high. Why wouldn't u max a skill that is one of the most useful skills in gv as a mage?

again.....higher lvl aoe=more damage=mobs die faster=better chance at success.

maybe that's y RQ cannot complete GVb:cold

Ok i'll forgive your ignorance since your in CQ.

Your average non-cq mage will leave his zhen around lvl 5. Your average non-cq archer lvl 1. You'll get around 3 hours worth of zhen per herio for mage, and 2 hours for archer.

Maxing these skills doubes the MP requirements, doubles the cost of zhen per hour, and doubles the amount of coins u need to spend per week. I zhen on what i can afford, as do most people. If suddenly u gotta spend more in zhen partys, you'll either have to cash shop to keep up or zhen half as much as before. I dont know what cq salary is, but look at spirea's gears and ask yourself how much u think she can afford.

Now as i said, if you do GV everyday and level off that, then yes its worth maxing, but if u only want to do it ONCE then why should you have to spend twice as much on zhen from here till the end of time as a consequence? Thats the point im trying to make.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009

'I need 2-3 for culti'
    'No I won't come to GZ war, they didn't backstab me. I don't kill those who don't backstab me'

LUL

I don't think that Spirea is an idiot. I think, that majority of CQ excluding a few officers ignored her on a daily basis because of.... because of... hmm I don't really know? I don't think she did anything bad, she just had a different approach on things she needed and most of the people didn't or didn't want to understand her. There is some people who tried to help her but there is so much that a few people can do... I won't get more into the details.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I can see why she was guildless for so long.
    Sucked CQ for all it was worth though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    Ok i'll forgive your ignorance since your in CQ.

Your average non-cq mage will leave his zhen around lvl 5. Your average non-cq archer lvl 1. You'll get around 3 hours worth of zhen per herio for mage, and 2 hours for archer.

Maxing these skills doubes the MP requirements, doubles the cost of zhen per hour, and doubles the amount of coins u need to spend per week. I zhen on what i can afford, as do most people. If suddenly u gotta spend more in zhen partys, you'll either have to cash shop to keep up or zhen half as much as before. I dont know what cq salary is, but look at spirea's gears and ask yourself how much u think she can afford.

Now as i said, if you do GV everyday and level off that, then yes its worth maxing, but if u only want to do it ONCE then why should you have to spend twice as much on zhen from here till the end of time as a consequence? Thats the point im trying to make.

ooo wow ur sooo right.... how could've i have not seen that a lvl 100 (98 at the time of asking) mage needed to zhen. i mean it was right there in front of me. /sarcasm
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ooo wow ur sooo right.... how could've i have not seen that a lvl 100 (98 at the time of asking) mage needed to zhen. i mean it was right there in front of me. /sarcasm

O simple b:laugh

/Kick!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009

'I need 2-3 for culti'

LUL

Well, it's technically not culti, but it is a golden quest. Maybe he's just so behind in quests. He does complain about leveling fast. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]