Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Cake anyone?

Yes please!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • No_Master - Lost City
    No_Master - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    2. If this is an alt, get on your main, i don't like wasting time with people who dont show who they really are in game/ coward.

you may thank that it is cowardly move your sadly Mistaken I don't given post under my main's name unless I want to buy or sell or bring in ppl to my guild
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes please!! b:cute

Its like quadruple chocolate cake.

Remember, a moment on the lips is a life time on the hips b:chuckle
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    P.S. Isowen, thats the immaturity I speak of.
    It doesnt make sense, Im not sure if Sorbik can't read the little numbers under my name, or simply can't make a joke/ troll properly.

And I have yet to be oneshot by RQ, 2 yes, 1 no. (spark can be used as a defence btw Sorbik, incase you had no idea.)

Hahaha omg soooooo good.

You have no frame of reference to make judgment calls on RQ. You think getting PK'ed by RQ is bad? Try being in RQ and getting crashed every 5 minutes at fish. Try being hated by the server, and everytime you want to fight a CQ/GZ random people will go out of their way to help them. Yes, it happens - I will be fighting someone 1 vs 1 and then random nonfactor warriors see a CQ being attacked, and being the sheep they are, rush to their service.

You really have no idea what its like to be in RQ. But you know why? Because we don't complain about it, if at all, as actively as the rest do. There's a reason why RageQuit hasn't died yet. Through the turmoils and the stresses RageQuit has developed into something intimate; we do everything together. Partly because we're forced to (not many want to do HH with RQ, hell some people won't even sell me items because I'm in RQ), and partly because the way the guild interacts internally is nothing short of impressive.

What other factor guild has been wiped from the TW map and still coexists along RQ in Lost City?

You hate us, and we love it. Every moment you spend complaining just compels me to PK you more. It's not childish, it's people exploiting the raw values of others, namely taking this game as something too serious.

You act as if we think we're "godly" because we have the freedom to PK whoever we want and brag about it. Then you also assume that we always gank 3x's and cannot afford to do anything more spectacular. We can't zerg fights, we are short on numbers. In the real PvP world, if you ever reach there, you will see we are always outnumbered, outlevelled, and outgeared. But we persevere.

The difference between a potential RQ member and you, is that a potential member views PKing as a transgression into the fun stages of the game. A potential member posts something like this in their 3x's, while you ***** and complain about how 3 RQ ganked you.

Whether you want to join RQ or not is irrelevant; you'd never last 2 hours as an RQ member.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is a co-operative game. Thus you will find co-operative pking. Don't act like RQ is the only guild that does it. CQ do it, Spec, Riot...ALL do it. Unless they have a QQ birdy.

Atleast RQ don't discriminate and kill everyone equally unlike all the other guilds.

Hmm.. just wanted to comment on your last line.

So basically, you like it when 9x farm lowbies? At least CQ fights people that are around their levels, not random pk everybody. Except Envy b:chuckle
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yeah I'm such a baddie b:surrender

Btw, still run from +2XS while trying to gank and fail?

i **** your wifu, took her strawberries, ticked your charm and went my way again lol
    i call that a success
  • mrsnacks
    mrsnacks Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I guess my main problem with RQ is that they think they are the following :

Special
    Gods
    The Best Guild in PWI
    etc
    etc

Their ego is larger than Angelina Jolie's lips.

Lol do you really believe that RQ thinks that we are gods or the best in PWI? We just play to PK (although i dont im a carebear b:surrender) Im a oneshot mage so you have no reason to be QQing all around. RQ pked me when i was 3x but that was at the start of the server. CQ and GZ started to pk me and other RQ mates at every chance they saw us. Like Sorbik commented earlier, we get pked more than any other guild but you don't see us complaining about it. When Elayne kills me i just send him kisses (as **** as that sounds) i really don't care, pvp no matter what level you are is the main part of the game. Lost City is a PVP server so those of you complaining about the pk, either deal with it or go to heavens tear. Everyone knows this of me, I don't pk in RQ (as ironic as that is) because i just like the idea of PKing lol. So either grow some balls and deal with it or just leave because your incessant complaining has grown rather annoying. b:thanks
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Try being in RQ and getting crashed every 5 minutes at fish. Try being hated by the server, verything togethe blah blah blah

Thats your own fault, you get targeted and are hated because you are a 12 year old who is an adrenaline junkie seeking the next lowbie to pk. Dont complain that you are hated by the whole server, boo hoo QQ I bet the rest of the server would enjoy the game more if you didnt act like you were 6 years old and just won a game of uno. (the in your face nonsense)
  • mrsnacks
    mrsnacks Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol sorbik is not 12 years old.... I made sure of that b:dirty
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thats your own fault, you get targeted and are hated because you are a 12 year old who is an adrenaline junkie seeking the next lowbie to pk. Dont complain that you are hated by the whole server, boo hoo thats your own fault.

When your talking to people like that, don't expect to be given hugs and kisses.

Hi MrsSnax b:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    When your talking to people like that, don't expect to be given hugs and kisses.

Hi MrsSnax b:bye

not asking for it from that dude >.>
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    not asking for it from that dude >.>

Why not? He seems alright...It's actually quite fun in RQ...There chats are fun and their vent is awesome. I wanna hear severan sing D:
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Look at my previous post --> I rest my case after seeing the responses after mine. This only proves what I said was right.

And for the haters, RQ was a fun guild to be in and they do have a lot of cohesion within, that is why they have survived through as much as they have.

And to Bob --> I think that you have entered territory that you have NO idea about. You are basing much of what you say off of what others have said and stereotypes. In this case, I think that you are WAY over your head and have NO idea. You have never been in RQ and don't know RQ. Until you have experience with both of those, I really do not think you have any reason to speak what you have. That is unless you enjoy feeding them, this is what RQ lives for - other then PK of course b:cute They are not bad people, in fact they are some of the funniest people! There are serious times, but the ultimate goal is to have fun and that is what they do well!

OMG - Snax on the Forums!!!! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why not? He seems alright...It's actually quite fun in RQ...There chats are fun and their vent is awesome. I wanna hear severan sing D:

well if ur in RQ then ill just add u to the list of people that I CAN stand :)
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Look at my previous post --> I rest my case after seeing the responses after mine. This only proves what I said was right.

And for the haters, RQ was a fun guild to be in and they do have a lot of cohesion within, that is why they have survived through as much as they have.

And to Bob --> I think that you have entered territory that you have NO idea about. You are basing much of what you say off of what others have said and stereotypes. In this case, I think that you are WAY over your head and have NO idea. You have never been in RQ and don't know RQ. Until you have experience with both of those, I really do not think you have any reason to speak what you have. That is unless you enjoy feeding them, this is what RQ lives for - other then PK of course b:cute They are not bad people, in fact they are some of the funniest people! There are serious times, but the ultimate goal is to have fun and that is what they do well!

Sorry but when i see a bunch of immature people i tend to flame as they do me in game.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LETS THROW OUR POO STAINED PANTIES IN THE AIR AND FAIN OMGGGGGGGGGGGG b:chuckle

I'm bored :(
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

See stereotypes.....I'm sorry but get to know these people before you judge.

And because of that statement, you can add me to your list as well since I was in RQ.

Do you do this type of thing in real life?
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LETS THROW OUR POO STAINED PANTIES IN THE AIR AND FAIN OMGGGGGGGGGGGG b:chuckle

I'm bored :(

LOL....well you can throw your "Poo-stained" panties if you lie, but mine are perfectly clean thank you!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    See stereotypes.....I'm sorry but get to know these people before you judge.

And because of that statement, you can add me to your list as well since I was in RQ.

Do you do this type of thing in real life?
    I am well aware that you were in RQ and are a decent person based on first impressions, same as the person i just commented to, he is disagreeing with me, but in a calm way.

Sorbik on the other hand types as if he is a 12 year old flaming lunatic, and that was my first impression of him.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

I'm not any more...Was only in for a week, I don't think they'd have me back :(

I'm a crappy wr.

LOL....well you can throw your "Poo-stained" panties if you lie, but mine are perfectly clean thank you!!

Why not? Don't you like the crusty feeling? LOL or TMI? rofl. Okay, I'll stop.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm not any more...Was only in for a week, I don't think they'd have me back :(

I'm a crappy wr.

Haha...I just about laughed out loud! b:cute

Why not? Don't you like the crusty feeling? LOL or TMI? rofl. Okay, I'll stop.

Lmfao --- aww Bread you really that bored? Come and finish work for me. I am swimming in an Excel Spread sheet nightmare...b:surrender If I have to make one more damn formula......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmfao --- aww Bread you really that bored? Come and finish work for me. I am swimming in an Excel Spread sheet nightmare...b:surrender If I have to make one more damn formula......

Macro, Macro, Macro, Macro.

I hate excel, I'll stick to programming tyvm :x

Seriously wrs suck. I may be bad because i'm too lazy to press anything other than f1 (my macro that spams all my aoes) with my level 60 genie with level 4 skills (except TOP)...Yehhhhhhhhh.

=sum(E41*E49*) oh yeh pro. That's the formula right? RIGHT? RIGHT?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Macro, Macro, Macro, Macro.

I hate excel, I'll stick to programming tyvm :x

Seriously wrs suck. I may be bad because i'm too lazy to press anything other than f1 (my macro that spams all my aoes) with my level 60 genie with level 4 skills (except TOP)...Yehhhhhhhhh.

=sum(E41*E49*) oh yeh pro. That's the formula right? RIGHT? RIGHT?

*cough*LAZY*cough*b:mischievous

LOL....well mine are a little more complex then that. Been working on 4 of them since March and they are still going. Not that its hard, just a pain in the rear.

Why you think I cruise the forums...need something to keep me from going cross-eyed. And of course need something to get me laughing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *cough*LAZY*cough*b:mischievous

LOL....well mine are a little more complex then that. Been working on 4 of them since March and they are still going. Not that its hard, just a pain in the rear.

Why you think I cruise the forums...need something to keep me from going cross-eyed. And of course need something to get me laughing!

Working on 4 formulas since march? Wtf are you doing? Manipulating a number to display a **** picture? I can't really think of a reason to have such a complicated one. Do share!

I've been playing since server opened and only level 81 since yesturday. Now THAT is lazy. And proud.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Working on 4 formulas since march? Wtf are you doing? Manipulating a number to display a **** picture? I can't really think of a reason to have such a complicated one. Do share!

I've been playing since server opened and only level 81 since yesturday. Now THAT is lazy. And proud.

Lmao...spreadsheets w/ 400-1000+ rows!! The formulas are easy just sick of them. b:chuckle

And you be lazy...I see your Kitty shop. I'm going to start leaving messages now.

P.S. --> I think we have ninja'd this thread b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    id say its safe to say this post got off topic pretty quick, with a tiny smidge help from me b:surrender
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmao...spreadsheets w/ 400-1000+ rows!! The formulas are easy just sick of them. b:chuckle

And you be lazy...I see your Kitty shop. I'm going to start leaving messages now.

P.S. --> I think we have ninja'd this thread b:chuckle

Maybe transfer the data to a database sounds like it might be easier for maniuplation.

HACKS! Someone must be impersonating me! I'm at the forges masterbating over this army commander necklace :X
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    id say its safe to say this post got off topic pretty quick, with a tiny smidge help from me b:surrender

At least it is still related to the server....kinda b:lipcurl
    Maybe transfer the data to a database sounds like it might be easier for maniuplation.

HACKS! Someone must be impersonating me! I'm at the forges masterbating over this army commander necklace :X

The info came from a Database...LOL...they wanted it converted = LAME! NO idea why..I fought it for a long time but eh I get paid good!

Well, if you were not so lazy maybe you could get one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    At least it is still related to the server....kinda b:lipcurl

crusty undies? o_O
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    crusty undies? o_O

Those are Bread's. b:surrenderb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    and u said u see his catshop, but ur not online rose, I hope u didnt delete me over this T~T