Spirea

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so i saw spirea out of RQ today, guess they got tired of him/her too. CQ actually tolerated him/her longer even through the QQs. Guess RQ has 0 QQ tolerance
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »
    so i saw spirea out of RQ today, guess they got tired of him/her too. CQ actually tolerated him/her longer even through the QQs. Guess RQ has 0 QQ tolerance

He was alread out at the time Amour posted what maiya is quoting above your post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • aztecwarior
    aztecwarior Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »
    ok ur in RQ so i'll excuse ur ignorance in GV.

However i hope u do know that a higher lvld aoe deals more dmg then a lower lvl...hence mobs die faster with a higher lvl aoe. THis also affects the success rate of the GV pt. If a mob dies fast then that mob can't atk u...because it's dead. in GV, there waves upon waves upon waves of mobs that come after u. so if u have a maxed aoe skill, u tend to kill those mobs faster, which gives u a better chance of passing. so with all the mages that cq has, the competition for gv is already high. Why wouldn't u max a skill that is one of the most useful skills in gv as a mage?

again.....higher lvl aoe=more damage=mobs die faster=better chance at success.

maybe that's y RQ cannot complete GVb:cold
    HAHAHA obviously u haven't met me that wonder wiz with high level zhen b:surrender. I blame mystic for such a high level zhen :( no zhenning for me. And by the way syl, spirea ragequit the guild due to the fact that we are attacking GZ and like amour said she can't backstab those who haven't backstabbed her, a feat that BLT did without compassion :(.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    HAHAHA obviously u haven't met me that wonder wiz with high level zhen b:surrender. I blame mystic for such a high level zhen :( no zhenning for me. And by the way syl, spirea ragequit the guild due to the fact that we are attacking GZ and like amour said she can't backstab those who haven't backstabbed her, a feat that BLT did without compassion :(.

can't really understand but yea, high lvl aoe is necessary for gv, and maybe a hinderance in aoe...but nonetheless necessary for gv.

And i don't really care y spirea is out of RQ, just thought it was funny that he was out of RQ so fast

btw: how is helping spirea through his extra culti, helping with his 99 culti and helping with his hh99 weap backstabbing? i think cq should be more upset with him for leaving after we did all that....
  • beststall
    beststall Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hidden = LA Mage with "average" lvl 5 zhen? No wonder RQ really have a few set of 90+ folks.

Lvl 10 mage zhen last 2 hours and a half. By then, you'll have loot to buy another hiero. Back when there were several CQ zhen parties, it was a must for a mage to have lvl 10 zhen, no exceptions. Guess why they killed and leveled more efficient right? But even after the repair bill, the mage usually breaks even to buy another hiero. No profit made, but the exp bar shows for what's done. If you zhen for money, then you certainly are zhenning for the wrong reasons.

Spirea had lvl 4 zhen at 94-ish? He was the laughing stock of the week when CQ found out.
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't really care for spirea, she wouldn't let me talk to her about her emotions and about other stuff b:chuckle. But regardless the leaving of a member that the guild has helped isn't limited to just CQ it happens to all guilds.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    beststall wrote: »
    Hidden = LA Mage with "average" lvl 5 zhen? No wonder RQ really have a few set of 90+ folks.

Hidden =/= LA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    yes we revel in our one shottable mages :)
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hahaha omg soooooo good.

You have no frame of reference to make judgment calls on RQ. You think getting PK'ed by RQ is bad? Try being in RQ and getting crashed every 5 minutes at fish. Try being hated by the server, and everytime you want to fight a CQ/GZ random people will go out of their way to help them. Yes, it happens - I will be fighting someone 1 vs 1 and then random nonfactor warriors see a CQ being attacked, and being the sheep they are, rush to their service.

... fairly long post... read it yourself, ladies =P

Whether you want to join RQ or not is irrelevant; you'd never last 2 hours as an RQ member.

Beautiful post.
    This is the reason I can't ever get mad at you despite the fact you've killed me many many many many times... haha.
    Bowlin, you're way too low level to see the beauty of RQ.
    I'm not even in RQ, but I can honestly say that their core members are to be highly respected.
    Sorbik's been pking since 89 around the area I leveled at.
    I was 88 at the time. Do you consider that "picking on lowbies?"
    Sorbik even came around to pk while I was with another friend, knowing it would be a 2 on 1 and he'd still come to pk.
    To top it off, he has NEVER ****talked after winning a fight.
    This is what YourMom and several other RQs were mentioning when it comes to "pking not out of spite, but out of fun".

Amour is 9x, and I see him pking around 1k streams.
    Do level 30s grind there? Do YOU grind there?

Anjil also tours that area, often. I see him there, often as well.
    Doesn't look like a level 30s place to me.

Lunassis is also around there.
    What level 30s?

Every guild has their own baddies, you can't expect to control a guild of such magnitude everywhere. If you cried about being pked, can I assume your entire guild is populated with babies also? No.

There's no hard feelings about it, and I don't see why you're so pissed off about being pked. Towns are so heavily populated here in PW, that even if you're pked you're probably only minutes away from your grinding spot anyways. Unless you're on hiero, and even if, you really don't lose anything from it.

Going with what Sorbik said, I highly doubt you'd last even half an hour as an RQ member as long as you're out of safe zone.
    You'd be crying everytime someone higher level pks you...
    The next time we see you post it'd be:

"Omg! That level 9x just pked me, and I'm only 6x!"

Tch.
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Jrudora will u marry me? <3
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Going back to what Sorbik said. It's true, I give you guys props for still being the RQ you guys ever are, even with the server pinching at your necks. However RQ did put themselves in a position where they can easily be hated, for the obvious reasons. At the same time, people like Bowlin might take it serious knowing the pk wasn't fair. Hence, a mega hatred blow out towards RQ and their intentions based on that first impression.

I see it both ways. Let's stop for a sec, and vision the server without any RQ. Would it, or would it not be better for our entertainment? I for one, would miss them, even hope more of them to pk against. The CQ pk list is so small, as small as Midnight's e-peen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Zori to be honest, we could care less if the server hated us for what we do. That is what RageQuit is all about, killing people for fun, as the game implies (PvP). We play the game as it should and yes im sure that this server would be boring if we pulled out a long time ago, but we didnt and i thank u zori for knowing that we are the stablest guild in Lost City <3 to u and all your friends.

Sincerely, Snax
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I know, that's why I said that people take it serious when they get pked, and then the adrenaline rush of hatred comes about. If everyone who has gotten pked has the attitude of just "It's just friendly pvp" then RQ would not have the image it does now.

Getting pked is sizznezz bizznezz to some people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I know, that's why I said that people take it serious when they get pked, and then the adrenaline rush of hatred comes about. If everyone who has gotten pked has the attitude of just "It's just friendly pvp" then RQ would not have the image it does now.

Getting pked is sizznezz bizznezz to some people.
    Damn nubs.....who let them in?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    beststall wrote: »
    Hidden = LA Mage with "average" lvl 5 zhen? No wonder RQ really have a few set of 90+ folks..

Dot dot dot.
    Shows how much you know about RQ.
    Hidden is pure with a +7 weapon, try again.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Amour, Sorbik, and Isowen PK me all the time (Not every day but I do see them alot b:cute). I dont cry, I just click go to town and go about my business or if I'm feeling froggy I may come back to take a shot back (and die again lol).

I've seen all the guild random PK at some time.

This is Lost City. If you dont want to participate in PK, the door is over there ----> GTFO
    b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nREIkkhJJBY&feature=related

^^How to take terms without taking them in the proper context.

1. A wizard only zhens until past wave 2, from there she spams aoes

2. The wizard does not take all the aggro, she will die no questions asked.

3. i afked in gv because it was almost 3 am, and there is something called school for me. and if i just left party wouldnt that make it worse?

4. how does playing tetris fit into anything? if a party wipes in fb89 because a DD is afk then it is OBVIOUSLY the dd's fault b:surrender

5. my aoe was maxed as soon as people said i needed it for gv, and apparently the fact that i didnt max it lingers longer even if its false.

6. Begged for fb99 culti* Self-bought 99% of the hh99 weapon mat* Used own dragon orbs to +7* all equipment self farmed / bought*

7. Provided help pk wise when others needed it, got none in return

8. Ripple effect where people end up attacking me regardless if they know me or not

9. If i ask once its ignored. If i ask twice its ignored. If i ask three times its spam and i need to STFU

10. I was NOT kicked out of either rq or cq, i left because i felt hostility and its best to stay away from that.

11. you forgot to mention i was guildless / soloed till low 90s, and therefore did not need to raise my channeling aoe.

12. ALOT of people also gain no help or respect from the guild, but still stay for various reasons.
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    spirea wrote: »

10. I was NOT kicked out of either rq or cq, i left because i felt hostility and its best to stay away from that.
    We told you to leave. We said you were worthless to us. We dont need more Emo 17 year old girls in our guild we already have Tokyo and Column.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Spirea makes it sound as if 99 gold weapon does not require 90 green souledges. And past map cultis completes by themselves.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nREIkkhJJBY&feature=related

^^How to take terms without taking them in the proper context.

1. A wizard only zhens until past wave 2, from there she spams aoes

2. The wizard does not take all the aggro, she will die no questions asked.

3. i afked in gv because it was almost 3 am, and there is something called school for me. and if i just left party wouldnt that make it worse?

4. how does playing tetris fit into anything? if a party wipes in fb89 because a DD is afk then it is OBVIOUSLY the dd's fault b:surrender

5. my aoe was maxed as soon as people said i needed it for gv, and apparently the fact that i didnt max it lingers longer even if its false.

6. Begged for fb99 culti* Self-bought 99% of the hh99 weapon mat* Used own dragon orbs to +7* all equipment self farmed / bought*

7. Provided help pk wise when others needed it, got none in return

8. Ripple effect where people end up attacking me regardless if they know me or not

9. If i ask once its ignored. If i ask twice its ignored. If i ask three times its spam and i need to STFU

11. you forgot to mention i was guildless / soloed till low 90s, and therefore did not need to raise my channeling aoe.

12. ALOT of people also gain no help or respect from the guild, but still stay for various reasons.

Stop bitching. There are tons more people in cq that help a lot more than you did and get nothing in return when they ask for help.
  • spirea
    edited June 2009
    ok hh99 gold sword :

hh60 soul : 1 ultimate sub, 5 chintien edges -all self bought
    hh70 soul : broken shard of gold armor , 2 ultimate sub -all self bought
    hh80 soul : 8x tough shard of gold armor, 8x forshura hooks, 6 ultimate subs - all self bought except forshura hooks which was farmed
    hh90 soul : 8x sorceress hands, 8x astral stone, 12 ultimate subs - all self bought except hands, which was from guild bank
    hh99 weapon : 2x Tsuchungs wings, 10x illusion springs, 30 ultimate subs - Wings self bought from chips, illusion springs traded for MY OWN dragon orbs (450kish~ each spring) subs bought.

Now don't talk about how guild farmed my weapon, guild gave at most 1.5-2mill worth of mats from the 20 mill worth total i needed.

And you are one of the people who jump to bandwagoning that if my zhen isnt lv10 then i suck and therefore will always suck no matter what i do.

(@devil)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I hope those people don't find out my evasion buff level b:shocked
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    3rd map quest automatically completes.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ok hh99 gold sword :

hh60 soul : 1 ultimate sub, 5 chintien edges -all self bought
    hh70 soul : broken shard of gold armor , 2 ultimate sub -all self bought
    hh80 soul : 8x tough shard of gold armor, 8x forshura hooks, 6 ultimate subs - all self bought except forshura hooks which was farmed
    hh90 soul : 8x sorceress hands, 8x astral stone, 12 ultimate subs - all self bought except hands, which was from guild bank
    hh99 weapon : 2x Tsuchungs wings, 10x illusion springs, 30 ultimate subs - Wings self bought from chips, illusion springs traded for MY OWN dragon orbs (450kish~ each spring) subs bought.

Now don't talk about how guild farmed my weapon, guild gave at most 1.5-2mill worth of mats from the 20 mill worth total i needed.

And you are one of the people who jump to bandwagoning that if my zhen isnt lv10 then i suck and therefore will always suck no matter what i do.

(@devil)

I would revise what you consider self bought, because I know you didn't purchase at least two of those weapons.
  • spirea
    edited June 2009
    all those weapons were self bought, from the hh60 souledge to hh99 except the mats i specified. The weapon i used prior to 99 was of another tree, which was given to a guildie for 215 dragon orbs. (Note the weapon was +7 from my own pocket and thus got only the money i spent back).

And if by bought as in buying the whole weapon itself..... then yea i never bought any of them.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    renrii wrote: »
    We told you to leave. We said you were worthless to us. We dont need more Emo 17 year old girls in our guild we already have Tokyo and Column.

Hey! b:angry I like Spireab:sad
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    well column and DT as emo girls are getting boring, we need new fresh meatb:dirty
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Can't get into RQ vent. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isowen - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Can't get into RQ vent. b:cry

Password was changed. Whisper any of us ingame!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow your an *******.

People make reputations for others, a person dosnt nessiasrly make it for themself.

I feel bad for Spirea, I knew him callious at first, but I really liked him after awhile.

Do I mention your all ****'s even me for not instantly letting this topic not sink to the last page of the forum, this isnt a means of attacking individuals.

That makes me giggle. It's always someone else's fault... never the person's.

Spirea wasn't kicked btw, he/she left after whatever happened in HH.

My QQ: Spirea expected everyone to do things for her/him. I know every day all I'd see is, "LFP anything" from Spirea and that's that... it didn't matter how much you'd say, "Make your own pt for it...", Spirea would instantly argue in return with, "MG can't pt for HH, I've tried, no one wants to come, etc."

It annoyed me the lack of effort put in. I know I made a deal once with apoc pages if she/he helped DD in 1-3 for me I'd give her/him the apoc that dropped and I'd get to the bosses faster... Spirea came with me but really... you have to tell him/her exactly what to do... there's no self-drive at all. >:\

If there's anything I have to say though, Spirea was hella honest. o_O
    The only person I'd lend like 400k to for a cube run, and I'd get it back within that day or the next. Always re-paid anything and was really nice about it.
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye