think ya MAMA is most OP!!!!
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    tae05 wrote: »
    b:laugh who's isin't? you'd have to be nutz to defy mama
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    tae05 wrote: »

We starting with yo mamma jokes?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There's no Flesh Ream option?
    Back.
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ....OP?

venomasters
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol nice try
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    who the hell wud vote BM... theyre strong but not OP... I killed one w/out being in pk mode... funny story...
    we were dueling i was in tigerform... I was winning...
    then i was about to jump onto a tree... but 2 mobs spawned...
    however i was able to use aero b4 taking aggro... however teh bm accidentally aggro teh mobs and was dying... then i finished teh duel with beastial onslaught...
    then he goy killed by teh mobs...
    i noe... i was being a ***... u dun have to call me 1b:surrender
  • Mrbungle - Lost City
    Mrbungle - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    To everyone asking why people voted for Wizard: You guys get an uber buff that makes people's hands get a pretty blue glow. How can something like that NOT be overpowered? b:cry
    lol how is their damage not over powered >_> normal wizard spells around level 70 match my damage. so what if youre not a solo class, throw yourself in a party and you have a damage god >_>;

i only know the human wizards, where can i choose the wiz youre describing?
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i dun get whats to argue about..

can any class pvp better than veno? no ( with nix ) any smart venom will own other smart pvp be efficiant kiting and that dmg reflact.

can any other class pve etter than veno? no ( even without herc!) venoms with magnmite can solo hh at lvl 60-65 no other class can earn that much coins ( who said over pricesed -_-) or even get close to do the same.
    (not to mention the herc..)

same for grinding and questing.

so whats left to talk about? if u veno vote for any calss so u wont get narfed and if ur not veno vote for venom so we might get a fighting chance without switching to venom.
    edited June 2009
    can a lvl 90 magic build veno survive a perdition from a lvl 90 barb?
    just wondering
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The most OP class would be these classes

Human Blademaster
    Human Wizard
    Winged Elf Archers
    Winged Elf Clerics
    Untamed Venomancers
    Untamed Barbarians
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    can a lvl 90 magic build veno survive a perdition from a lvl 90 barb?
    just wondering

Any robe build is one hit kill from a perdition by a good barb.

Tanking.. no one beats a Barb.
    PvE.. no one beats a BM with their ability to AoE grind solo.
    Dmg.. no one beats a Archer (physical) or Wizzard (magical).
    PKing.. depends on how you play. Phoenix can probably one hit most robe users. High level barb can tank Phoenix. Good BMs can stun Phoenix and go for the kill. Archers can one or two hit robe venos as well as kill a phoenix with ease. My level 85 phoenix was killed by an archer in three to four hits.
    edited June 2009
    LOL ur a Veno? I though u were an archer cuz of ur name
  • chipsing1234
    chipsing1234 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Any robe build is one hit kill from a perdition by a good barb.

Tanking.. no one beats a Barb.
    PvE.. no one beats a BM with their ability to AoE grind solo.
    Dmg.. no one beats a Archer (physical) or Wizzard (magical).
    PKing.. depends on how you play. Phoenix can probably one hit most robe users. High level barb can tank Phoenix. Good BMs can stun Phoenix and go for the kill. Archers can one or two hit robe venos as well as kill a phoenix with ease. My level 85 phoenix was killed by an archer in three to four hits.

Warning: Post biased against venos, but with reason.
    Agreed on the barb. Though I can bet you on the bosses herc can solo, it's nearly always preferred to the barb.
    Dmg...yes for those classes, but what if the enemy gets close? Nothing to take away aggro, must kite, reducing Damage-per-second; archers suffer great damage reduction at close range.
    Pk...even if bm stuns phoenix, i can guarantee you a bm won't kill a veno in 6 seconds by the time he/she catches up and starts attacking, unless they happen to zerk crit or something uncommon. What if the veno jumps/hood/foxform in LA? Plus...bugged flesh ream, anyone?
    Archers can one - two hit robes...provided nix doesn't eat them first, which on 1v1 will happen.
    85 nix killed by archer in 3-4 hits...no heal pet?
    I really wonder why only venos get expensive, but super-beneficial cash shop items...
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dmg...yes for those classes, but what if the enemy gets close? Nothing to take away aggro, must kite, reducing Damage-per-second; archers suffer great damage reduction at close range.
    Not an expert on PKs but I imagine it would be hard for a veno to get close to an archer who's intent was to PK. Maybe if the veno has a pure vit build or really good LA build.
    Pk...even if bm stuns phoenix, i can guarantee you a bm won't kill a veno in 6 seconds by the time he/she catches up and starts attacking, unless they happen to zerk crit or something uncommon. What if the veno jumps/hood/foxform in LA? Plus...bugged flesh ream, anyone?
    BMs can one-two hit robe classes. Hood requires 2 sparks so unless the veno have 2 sparks on standby, she's toast if she's a robe.
    Archers can one - two hit robes...provided nix doesn't eat them first, which on 1v1 will happen.
    Some archers stun the nix and kill it first.
    85 nix killed by archer in 3-4 hits...no heal pet?
    I really wonder why only venos get expensive, but super-beneficial cash shop items...
    I was too surprised that the archer was going for my nix and I was in the middle of firing spells at the archer. Stun and then fire 3-4 shots was enough to kill the nix.. I hadn't the time to react because it happened quick.
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    it depends on the player not the class. you can have a lv 50 nub (me) that cant pk for ****. or you can have a lv 50 veno that can pk the heck outta most 45 and unders just using a sawfly
  • epherine
    epherine Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Calculus, I really hate math.

Also...

I want to fly away while killing someone. x 100.

Also...

I wish my "Insert class here" had a cool thread of them killing level 100+ mobs at 50.

As tempting as it is to say other classes should get a $200 equivalent power up from the cash shop, i'd rather not have them put in due to the game dangerously becoming elitist where people say you must have that or else you suck.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    there is no OP class just outmatched players
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Seveneyes - Harshlands
    Seveneyes - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Veno's flesh ream is bugged in pk making that skill stupidly overpowered.

Then there are cash shop pets, making the class sooo much better.

Put it like this:
    The single best class in solo PvE is: Veno(by a long way, have you seen any other class that can solo TT?)
    The best class in PvP is: Veno with Nix. This has become so ridiculous that the power of factions in tw is not judged by the amount of high levels in the faction, but by the amount of nixes....

PvE is fair does, venos are supposed to be the *solo PvE* class anyway, so hercs are a good thing. (Though they are still overpowered as a veno + herc isn't far from a barb + cleric)
    PvP is just stupid. Nixes are strong pets and are definately the best pet in the game. Which considering their price is understandable. But then giving venos a bugged skill that makes the veno too overpowered is stupid.

GMs really need to get that bug fixed so the playing field can actually be called "fair". (I know it was changed in the chinese version but was changed back due to venos "whinging" about it, with the fact venos are the biggest portion of cash shop users it was changed back).

Anyway it is time for the GMs to pull their fingers out... Get rid of the flesh ream bug, get rid of botting (at least ban for +3 days) and listen to the whole server population and not just the biggest cash shop users...

To be honest if this keeps up I can see fake bidding in tw being accepted (like in MY-EN), when that does me and many others will quit.
  • davijohans
    edited June 2009
    Veno's flesh ream is bugged in pk making that skill stupidly overpowered.

Then there are cash shop pets, making the class sooo much better.

Put it like this:
    The single best class in solo PvE is: Veno(by a long way, have you seen any other class that can solo TT?)
    The best class in PvP is: Veno with Nix. This has become so ridiculous that the power of factions in tw is not judged by the amount of high levels in the faction, but by the amount of nixes....

PvE is fair does, venos are supposed to be the *solo PvE* class anyway, so hercs are a good thing. (Though they are still overpowered as a veno + herc isn't far from a barb + cleric)
    PvP is just stupid. Nixes are strong pets and are definately the best pet in the game. Which considering their price is understandable. But then giving venos a bugged skill that makes the veno too overpowered is stupid.

GMs really need to get that bug fixed so the playing field can actually be called "fair". (I know it was changed in the chinese version but was changed back due to venos "whinging" about it, with the fact venos are the biggest portion of cash shop users it was changed back).

Anyway it is time for the GMs to pull their fingers out... Get rid of the flesh ream bug, get rid of botting (at least ban for +3 days) and listen to the whole server population and not just the biggest cash shop users...

To be honest if this keeps up I can see fake bidding in tw being accepted (like in MY-EN), when that does me and many others will quit.

x2

OR can add some kick-as5 cash shop to make up for the nixes compleate domination.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ROFL, the veno's count is the almost same as all other classes put together.
    Looks like all the venos voted for all the other classes b:chuckle.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ROFL, the veno's count is the almost same as all other classes put together.
    Looks like all the venos voted for all the other classes b:chuckle.

shhhhhhhhhhh b:avoid
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think you guys are all dumb -___-; a glitched skill, and an ability to tank a boss makes us over powered? are you even all aware of the meaning of the word?

If archers had a way to counter magic, theyd be invinsible. Especially demon ones. Whens the last time youve seen a veno one shot an 88+ mob, I sure as hell havent. The crits, the demon spark, barrage, sharpened tooth, their ridiculously high attack... the spike is enormous... and you compare that to a venos magic, its asinine! They can power level way faster than we could ever dream of even with a chicken >_>; with their abilities, they can plow ~4% an hour in undines, at 86+ and drag in a lil under a mill in loots if their lucky every 2 hours >_>;

My archer friend was bragging, UNDER 60 DQs is a bad hour for him. hes a cannon, high crittin', aggro stealin machine.

cept. i beat him in pvp every time xD. in a PVE spectrum, archer out performs every other class, in PVP, theyre amazing, but limited (to venos haha)

i mean so what if i can solo TT, or have a phoenix, when archer does killing far better than i can, ******* >_>
  • davijohans
    edited June 2009
    I think you guys are all dumb -___-; a glitched skill, and an ability to tank a boss makes us over powered? are you even all aware of the meaning of the word?

If archers had a way to counter magic, theyd be invinsible. Especially demon ones. Whens the last time youve seen a veno one shot an 88+ mob, I sure as hell havent. The crits, the demon spark, barrage, sharpened tooth, their ridiculously high attack... the spike is enormous... and you compare that to a venos magic, its asinine! They can power level way faster than we could ever dream of even with a chicken >_>; with their abilities, they can plow ~4% an hour in undines, at 86+ and drag in a lil under a mill in loots if their lucky every 2 hours >_>;

My archer friend was bragging, UNDER 60 DQs is a bad hour for him. hes a cannon, high crittin', aggro stealin machine.

cept. i beat him in pvp every time xD. in a PVE spectrum, archer out performs every other class, in PVP, theyre amazing, but limited (to venos haha)

i mean so what if i can solo TT, or have a phoenix, when archer does killing far better than i can, ******* >_>

try use as meny potions as he does while you attack, see how much faster you will kill.
    the venom itself isnt overpowerd, just a great pvE but the fact that you can buy an ace for 200$ that makes u supiriur pvPer and to top it all its sattle in great with a bugged skill; thats way OPed,, WAY.

not to mention the great herc wich is a living coins maker.
    edited June 2009
    he doesnt use pots, he just uses those orbs that recover 100 MP a whatever
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hmm.. after some thought im going to say clerics. between the plume shell countdown they can use guardians light and then another plume shell. basically 1v1 if they want to spam heal for 50 seconds and live, they pretty much can at will. they also have relatively high damage, and good control skills.

but on the other hand pots 90 barbarians are like impossible to get through the charm for anyone besides a mage, so i donno.
    Communist Leader
  • oimio
    oimio Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009

fleshream is a bugged skill; the gms and devs admit it, other venos admit it
    it deals the same amount of dmg on a person as it would do to a mob.. (before factoring in resistances) its totally ridiculous but what can u do its a cash pet
    get over it and move on

even if archer's had a way to counter magic that wouldn't make them invincible - WITH A C- *rolls eyes* they still don't have enuff hp or physical resistance to counter the mighty armageddon or the annoying stun-lock or even the hated fleshream.. the BM or Barb just has to have a decent amount of accuracy or drink an apothecary pot and the phoenix.. well just has to do what it does best

honestly 60-70dqs aint so great either ive seen venos and BMs get much more than that.. u must be doing something wrong with ur class

i loled so hard at this one. lets compare a lvl 97 archer with +6 blinding radiance (TT90 green) and a lvl 97 bm with +6 star axes (TT90 green)
    <the following figures are true: compared and shared between an archer and a BM whos names and servers will not be revealed>

the archer grinding at lvl 96 mobs "Lethal Araneid Sharpfang" gets around 1.2% per hour at 31211 hp per mob with +10% exp gear (roughly 300K exp every hour)
    the bm grinding at lvl 96 mobs "Icebreaker Antitan" gets around 1.8% per hour at 52871 hp per mob with +7% exp gear (roughly 450K exp per hour)
    both r on exp scrolls of course

that 0.6% is ALOT especially when the BM has certain disadvantages such as having to grind on higher hp mobs and having less exp gear and while 300K exp per hour is nothing to scoff at it, it just doesn't measure up to 450K

its clear to me Mr. TearValerin that u have no idea what in the hell u r talking about and r just spewing nonsense all over the forums. u fail sir good day b:byeb:bye
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    oimio wrote: »
    fleshream is a bugged skill; the gms and devs admit it, other venos admit it
    it deals the same amount of dmg on a person as it would do to a mob.. (before factoring in resistances) its totally ridiculous but what can u do its a cash pet
    get over it and move on

It has nothing to do with the pet, and tear said it was glitched. You might consider learning to read.

That does not make venos OP.
    even if archer's had a way to counter magic that wouldn't make them invincible - WITH A C- *rolls eyes* they still don't have enuff hp or physical resistance to counter the mighty armageddon or the annoying stun-lock or even the hated fleshream.. the BM or Barb just has to have a decent amount of accuracy or drink an apothecary pot and the phoenix.. well just has to do what it does best

Archers are, by far, one of the best, if not the best, PvP class in this game which isn't just my opinion, but the general consensus of the player base.
    honestly 60-70dqs aint so great either ive seen venos and BMs get much more than that.. u must be doing something wrong with ur class

Tear didn't actually mention how much he got in DQ/hour. That seems to be an assumption on your part.
    i loled so hard at this one. lets compare a lvl 97 archer with +6 blinding radiance (TT90 green) and a lvl 97 bm with +6 star axes (TT90 green)
    <the following figures are true: compared and shared between an archer and a BM whos names and servers will not be revealed>

the archer grinding at lvl 96 mobs "Lethal Araneid Sharpfang" gets around 1.2% per hour at 31211 hp per mob with +10% exp gear (roughly 300K exp every hour)
    the bm grinding at lvl 96 mobs "Icebreaker Antitan" gets around 1.8% per hour at 52871 hp per mob with +7% exp gear (roughly 450K exp per hour)

that 0.6% is ALOT especially when the BM has certain disadvantages such as having to grind on higher hp mobs and having less exp gear and while 300K exp per hour is nothing to scoff at it, it just doesn't measure up to 450K

its clear to me Mr. TearValerin that u have no idea what in the hell u r talking about and r just spewing nonsense all over the forums. u fail sir good day b:byeb:bye

Tear said 86+, not 97+, and Undines not Lethal Araneid Sharpfangs or Icebreaker Antitan.

It's clear to me that you simply cannot read and are simply spewing useless BS on the forums. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lwyna - Sanctuary
    Lwyna - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Venos.

No skill required, no expenses, no brainer.
    edited June 2009
    Speaking of which, what idiot would use a blinding radiance? i dont think you know a thing about archers man...

most archers stick with a +5 or higher of this:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/14894
    crimson horn, if not the best bow in game.
    invincible - WITH A C-
    oyes because people dont make typos at 5 AM. mr i cant put a space between flesh ream, its two words.

what does this have to do with anything? if anything it just proves my point archers power level way faster than any veno could, and not only that, shows BMs can as well.
    you obviously did not read either, i said ' he says under 60 DQs is a bad hour' that is a minimum. my leveling spot, ominous mages in ancient HT, only yields ~40-50 an hour, has nothing to do with 'doing something wrong,' drops arent guarenteed every kill, and seeing as archers can kill faster than a chicken can, its obviously gunna bring in more.
    enuff hp or physical resistance to counter the mighty armageddon or the annoying stun-lock or even the hated fleshream.. the BM or Barb just has to have a decent amount of accuracy or drink an apothecary pot and the phoenix.. well just has to do what it does best
    and a venomancer can counter these any better how...? archers have evasion, a stun, a position lock, a slowing move, among many other things to prevent you from getting to them. venos have 1 stun, maybe 2 if youre PKing out doors... which have little stun time to begin with, and no def at all.. Im not gunna charge someone in FF just to position lock them lol.

spark/crits in general are usually enough to kill most classes by 9x.
This discussion has been closed.