Spirea

meaangirl
meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So I hear Spirea got kicked from Conq because he doesnt contribute to the guild. However, Spirea was the pro-est mage in CQ, and now that he's gone CQ is gonna fall so everyone go attack CQ plz gogo b:thanks
Post edited by meaangirl on

Comments

• WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    oh cq are in for it now.
    spirea wrote: »
    Lying, stealing, arrogant pieces of trash. Anyone caught within their vile grip has lost all sense of direction and became well, an ****. Those who still hold dignity and honor in themselves have left that forsaken guild, for the better. Is it they, bloodlust, that has generated hatred in this server. It is they, who shattered many lowbie players, and their image of this server. It is THEY, bloodlust, who has destroyed my faith in the community. Yes, i am kill on sight for them, and you want to know why? It is because i defended whats right.

I will fight, but not out of spite. But i will always stand up for whats right.
    Nearly 3 months ago, when the server was still blooming, i was assulted by one of bloodlust's lackeys. I shrugged it off, only to get assulted again. This time, i fought back and slaughtered my enemy. Now, the funny part comes, he whines and cries to his guild(bloodlust) so here comes big old griminflamez who fails to kill a robe wizard. Thusly he called KoS on me because i used self defense?

All i have to say is LoL, guess arrogance overplays the guild's sanity. I had friends who were in smaller guilds, and we partied, hhed togeather. Now, as soon as they joined bloodlust, i lost contact them. Months later they, in their shiny hh90 items have become what i thought they would never become. They tossed aside friendship and love for power and blood, nothing left to be said, bloodlust tainted many minds.

Ragequit was bloodlust's only ally. For a few months they worked togeather, toil away at enemies, partied to conquer fieresome bosses. Now within an instant that bond is broken. All over a party at a grind area. Was it worth it? For 20 seconds of self esteem bloodlust has ruined months of reputation. What i thought was going to be the top guild has now rotted down into nothing more then a pile of trash.

Weird fact, my first choice for a guild was bloodlust, but then i see how they treat their members, how they treat others. Love how the leaders steal and lie from their members. Face it, all you puppets still in bloodlust need to break free. Do you wish to keep defending arrogant leaders?

Bloodlust, go to hell.

you just tossed aside spireas friendship and love. hes going to dedicate the rest of his life taking you down
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Meh. I can sympathize a little bit for spirea but they handled it very immaturely. Just do what I did, leave the guild and don't make a scene about it. People don't need to hear in world chat what conq is lacking lately. Whispers are a much better form of chat.. and pink > yellow.
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why does all the trash from CQ end up in RQ? By this I mean Spirea. FLAME ME YAY SO HAWT IM GETTING TURNED ON ALREADY.
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    RageQuit; accepting CQ trash since '94.

Next potential: Envy.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    meaangirl wrote: »
    So I hear Spirea got kicked from Conq because he doesnt contribute to the guild. However, Spirea was the pro-est mage in CQ, and now that he's gone CQ is gonna fall so everyone go attack CQ plz gogo b:thanks

I seem to always remember Spirea wandering around FB_Help a bit too much. Hell, Spirea was like the first dude (well I thought Spirea was a guy, until I saw "her" in-game character) that responded to me in that chat room.

Anyways, yup, that's my memory of Spirea...
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I seem to always remember Spirea wandering around FB_Help a bit too much. Hell, Spirea was like the first dude (well I thought Spirea was a guy, until I saw "her" in-game character) that responded to me in that chat room.

Anyways, yup, that's my memory of Spirea...

stop trying to fit in youre lowbie filthb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    renrii wrote: »
    stop trying to fit in youre lowbie filthb:chuckle

O Hai level ? fail... */ignore*

lolz noob with level ? lowbie and 10 post count.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • beststall
    beststall Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    From what I know, as much as Spirea helped in CQ, he has lacked the true meaning of helping out. He asked for parties, and rarely gets them cause of the reputation he built.

Asked for GV with half leveled skills, asked for HH and don't pitch in twoods 9/10 times, asked for FB and leaves once his culti is done.

Played Tetris during HH run, afked during GV, the mage who cries wolf everytime he spoke in guild chat.

Granted, he is probably the one person in CQ that got the least help, only cause he deserves it. I'm pretty sure everyone who helped Spirea lately was because of pity. He left CQ cause of the party he was in (for HH), just asked he pitched in for hieros and/or twood cause he wanted to get his culti done, but he only felt he was attacked.
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    beststall wrote: »
    asked for HH and don't pitch in twoods 9/10 times

god i HATE it when that happens. guilds have much better things to spend their hundreds of millions of coins on from TW, i honestly don't see why members can't pay run costs out of their own pockets to get geared up.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    god i HATE it when that happens. guilds have much better things to spend their hundreds of millions of coins on from TW, i honestly don't see why members can't pay run costs out of their own pockets to get geared up.

are u in cq? no? then u have no fvcking clue where tw money goes too.

and FWI; spirea got paid 3.4 mil a week, oh no he/she can't afford the cost of twood or hiero with an extra 3.4 mil a week.

i honestly wonder what he will do in rq seriously, start stealing hidden's lost chest i guess
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »
    are u in cq? no? then u have no fvcking clue where tw money goes too.

well I know half of it goes to RQ for pvp with CQ. about a quarter to fashion. so that leaves like 80+mil.

and it obviously doesn't go towards guild HH runs*

maybe English lessons la?

(*is RQ doin it wrong by doing guild funded HH runs? then again, column hasn't paid me a single coin for all those arrows I shoot while afk b:angry)
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    well I know half of it goes to RQ for pvp with CQ. about a quarter to fashion. so that leaves like 80+mil.

and it obviously doesn't go towards guild HH runs*

maybe English lessons la?

(*is RQ doin it wrong by doing guild funded HH runs? then again, column hasn't paid me a single coin for all those arrows I shoot while afk b:angry)

lol yes RQ makes me spend most of my lvl 90 mp pots...those things are expensive.

And once again ur not in cq so u don't know where the money is going pls stfu. i think if people thought they were getting gimped in tw money then we wouldn't have 195+ ppl in cq b:bye
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol yes RQ makes me spend most of my lvl 90 mp pots...those things are expensive.

And once again ur not in cq so u don't know where the money is going pls stfu. i think if people thought they were getting gimped in tw money then we wouldn't have 195+ ppl in cq b:bye

i'm sure there's people who join for other things besides the money, namely lowbies who don't get that much anyways (by lowbies i mean noname 8x cq)

people join for protection (lots of people afraid to pk cq)

for the name so they can talk trash (taking credit for holding all that land they didn't help to get)

and mostly for the teleports to everywhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    i'm sure there's people who join for other things besides the money, namely lowbies who don't get that much anyways (by lowbies i mean noname 8x cq)

people join for protection (lots of people afraid to pk cq)

for the name so they can talk trash (taking credit for holding all that land they didn't help to get)

and mostly for the teleports to everywhere

woah woah woah wait, didn't everyone say 80% of cq are in it for the money?

ppl don't join for protection(cuz we really dunt protect), they don't join to talk trash, or teleport, those are just benefits. They join for teh money!!!!! b:angry
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    woah woah woah wait, didn't everyone say 80% of cq are in it for the money?

ppl don't join for protection(cuz we really dunt protect), they don't join to talk trash, or teleport, those are just benefits. They join for teh money!!!!! b:angry

yeah yeah cq <3's tw salary blah blah blah

your high levels get paid lots, but what's an 8x make? Probably not that much. A nice little bonus i'm sure but at that point a few hundred k a week doesn't buy a whole lot.

honestly they probably make more money by being in cq during 1k secret letter events because cq doesn't pk them.

the protection isn't so much from high levels coming to help with lowbie pvp, but more from the fact that a lot of people will think twice before attacking someone in cq at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    yeah yeah cq <3's tw salary blah blah blah

your high levels get paid lots, but what's an 8x make? Probably not that much. A nice little bonus i'm sure but at that point a few hundred k a week doesn't buy a whole lot.

honestly they probably make more money by being in cq during 1k secret letter events because cq doesn't pk them.

the protection isn't so much from high levels coming to help with lowbie pvp, but more from the fact that a lot of people will think twice before attacking someone in cq at all.

8xs make somewhere in the mils a week.

if they didn't want to be pked by cq in secret letter, they could just join a non factor guild or be guildless.

ppl attack our members BECAUSE our tag says cq. Somehow random pkers and others find delight in the fact that they can kill or gank one of our lower lvl members. i guess they feel "they can get back at us for owning so much land." And really with cqs policy, you can only defend an attack from a non kos, cannot even openly hunt them, which is kinda lame. so rpkers are...sorta kinda safe. And ppl know this too, we've had pvp situations with noangels, asperity and various others that ended up with them not being on cqs kos.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    8xs make somewhere in the mils a week.

if they didn't want to be pked by cq in secret letter, they could just join a non factor guild or be guildless.

ppl attack our members BECAUSE our tag says cq. Somehow random pkers and others find delight in the fact that they can kill or gank one of our lower lvl members. i guess they feel "they can get back at us for owning so much land." And really with cqs policy, you can only defend an attack from a non kos, cannot even openly hunt them, which is kinda lame. so rpkers are...sorta kinda safe. And ppl know this too, we've had pvp situations with noangels, asperity and various others that ended up with them not being on cqs kos.

so...are you trying to tell me the only reason to be in cq is for the salary then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    can i join cq?b:cute

ill be lvl2 by tmrw. i promise
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    so...are you trying to tell me the only reason to be in cq is for the salary then?

in a way yea, one of the reasons to be in cq is salary. however most of the ppl (including me) are in their because cq is a nice place with good ppl who help out if u ask. U can't just spam guildchat with LFP GV or LFP blah blah and expect a pt to form around u. it get's annoying and ppl start disliking u after awhile.

EDIT: and of course going afk during gv or leaving after ur culti is done or playing tetris during HH doesn't help ur hh rep...i mean mages are already the least needed class in hh....do u really want to be the mage known for going afk or playing tetris?

another point i was trying to make was the fact that cq does get plenty of salary and should be able to afford US or hiero split between the group. due to the amount of 9xs we have and the amount we are getting, their weaps/equips are priority (because they're easier to get). hh99 is not really guild funded as of yet because not enough ppl are 99 and the golds are not that easy to get.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No person in CQ gets less than 1m salary a week. Although only 80 and up get salary. The lowbies in the guild are friends and actually get picked on alot. I guess people see it as a chance to pk a CQ. The majority of the guild has been in the guild since the start. While there are some there for the salary or the armor benefit, Im pretty sure 75% of the guild would stay without the salary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    in a way yea, one of the reasons to be in cq is salary. however most of the ppl (including me) are in their because cq is a nice place with good ppl who help out if u ask. U can't just spam guildchat with LFP GV or LFP blah blah and expect a pt to form around u. it get's annoying and ppl start disliking u after awhile.

EDIT: and of course going afk during gv or leaving after ur culti is done or playing tetris during HH doesn't help ur hh rep...i mean mages are already the least needed class in hh....do u really want to be the mage known for going afk or playing tetris?

another point i was trying to make was the fact that cq does get plenty of salary and should be able to afford US or hiero split between the group. due to the amount of 9xs we have and the amount we are getting, their weaps/equips are priority (because they're easier to get). hh99 is not really guild funded as of yet because not enough ppl are 99 and the golds are not that easy to get.

sounds about the same as every other guild in this game. w/e, not a huge deal, so one more person switched guilds, it happens.

No person in CQ gets less than 1m salary a week. Although only 80 and up get salary. The lowbies in the guild are friends and actually get picked on alot. I guess people see it as a chance to pk a CQ. The majority of the guild has been in the guild since the start. While there are some there for the salary or the armor benefit, Im pretty sure 75% of the guild would stay without the salary.

you'd be surprised. i know we were at some of the people who left rq when we lost land. (not all of them for sure, but some came as a surprise)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    sounds about the same as every other guild in this game. w/e, not a huge deal, so one more person switched guilds, it happens.

you'd be surprised. i know we were at some of the people who left rq when we lost land. (not all of them for sure, but some came as a surprise)

Yes, i am not saying cq is the only guild with ppl that are nice and help out, i'm saying that it is one of the reasons that cq is good guild to be in. Not only that, we actually have the lvls and strength (as well as the strategy) to help out almost everything. ppl want to be with ppl around their lvls who know what they are doing in the game. And i believe the cq has that and more, which is another reason for our success

And some ppl that left RQ to join cq maybe we're in it at first for money, however i think that after awhile they came to really like the members we had and became loyal to the guild, ofc i wouldn't know their loyalty until we actually start losing lands but yea. Starang (As one example) was a person i thought would come to cq, create trouble and be a problem when he first joined. However, now i think he is one of the most awesomess ppl in cq, personality and skill wise.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes, i am not saying cq is the only guild with ppl that are nice and help out, i'm saying that it is one of the reasons that cq is good guild to be in. Not only that, we actually have the lvls and strength (as well as the strategy) to help out almost everything. ppl want to be with ppl around their lvls who know what they are doing in the game. And i believe the cq has that and more, which is another reason for our success

And some ppl that left RQ to join cq maybe we're in it at first for money, however i think that after awhile they came to really like the members we had and became loyal to the guild, ofc i wouldn't know their loyalty until we actually start losing lands but yea. Starang (As one example) was a person i thought would come to cq, create trouble and be a problem when he first joined. However, now i think he is one of the most awesomess ppl in cq, personality and skill wise.

i guess CQ WBs have almost no skill when Starang is one of the most awesome of them
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i guess CQ WBs have almost no skill when Starang is one of the most awesome of them

OMG LOL hahahahaha
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I guess a certain someone is still hurt from when a certain WB said a giant FU to RQ and switched to a better guild b:surrender
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I guess a certain someone is still hurt from when a certain WB said a giant FU to RQ and switched to a better guild b:surrender

You better be the alt of some 9x or 10x CQ. If not, please gtfo. Bragging about things a guild accomplished that your not even in and bashing on a guild where you don't even meat the lvl req is kinda sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • syl
    edited June 2009

so i'm curious, what good barb's do RQ have. Never see unconq anywhere but the safe zone and don't even metion DT....Tree of life and perdition doesn't work when the enemy has dmg immune huh? and if it doesn't work he either runs or dies....usually dies.

And like i said, Starang is ONE of the most awesome, many ppl in cq are awesome...starang being ONE of them.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Yeah I'm such a baddie b:surrender

Btw, still run from +2XS while trying to gank and fail?
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah I'm such a baddie b:surrender

Btw, still run from +2XS while trying to gank and fail?

*Imitating a certain butt sniffing Cleric*

OMG LOL hahahahaha
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *Imitating a certain butt sniffing Cleric*

OMG LOL hahahahaha

Funny how you don't respond to my post. That must mean this really is your main, and your just kissing CQ's **** while your not even in guild.
    Hypocrite much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit