Most OP class

Options

Comments

• Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's a My-en term, stands for WereBeast, it means Barbarian.

GMs are the most overpowered, most underpowered is Duke Blacke(always sending us to fend off the wraiths, lazy git).

OHb:victory
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's a My-en term, stands for WereBeast, it means Barbarian.

GMs are the most overpowered, most underpowered is Duke Blacke(always sending us to fend off the wraiths, lazy git).

LIES!!!

It stands for Were Badass b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no duke's mouth is the most overpowered ^^
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LIES!!!

It stands for Were Badass b:victory
    and BM stands for Badass Mother****er
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    and BM stands for Badass Mother****er

Samuel L Jackson must be a BM, thats his wallet design, Job description and area code.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is why I'm looking for another mmo with players that actually have an idea of how to pvp so they'll actually be hard to kill. Not like all of you that I could kill while half asleep and not even paying any attention with my pet not even out.

I think I found one too, just have to wait for it to actually come out later this year. When you all finally learn how to play, let me know because I like a challenge when I fight and well, you die too fast so you bore me.

Again I say, no class is overpowered, there are just idiots on this game that have no idea how make the most use out of their class.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is why I'm looking for another mmo with players that actually have an idea of how to pvp so they'll actually be hard to kill. Not like all of you that I could kill while half asleep and not even paying any attention with my pet not even out.

I think I found one too, just have to wait for it to actually come out later this year. When you all finally learn how to play, let me know because I like a challenge when I fight and well, you die too fast so you bore me.

Again I say, no class is overpowered, there are just idiots on this game that have no idea how make the most use out of their class.

You will find the clones of the idiots here on all those games. Some people will always come up with an excuse why they lost, and after a while, that is all they know how to do, to come up with excuses.

I have played several pure pvp mmos, and it is exactly the same on all of them. One reason I decided to go for a PVE server after figuring out that they were available (I started on a pvp server). Although you will still get people complaining about it, at least you do not get the all pvp drama that goes with it.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Heya ^_^

You miss some...

VISA
    MASTERCARD
    American Express
    Dinners Club
    Rich(IRL)

b:chuckle

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Mrbungle - Lost City
    Mrbungle - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol, who voted for wiz??

did they get a buff or what??
    edited June 2009
    Options

boxxy_display.gif
    incase you cant lips, shes saying:
    wtf, wow i dont know how to react to such stupidity.
    how embarassing!?

talk is cheap, you have no proof youre some god given gift to PVP, ms. I DONT PVP. I ONLY TW. you talk, talk, talk, talk. you cant bring any of it. and when someone says prove it you just jump to 'omg ur jelus' or 'u just fial @ pvp u nub.' thats a pathetic copout excuse. worthless, insolent piece of garbage.

the only idiot in this game is you, dont let the door kick your **** in PVP on your way out either, youre not welcome here, you never have been, and never will be. take a hike, stupid *******.
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol i understand how wizard got votes, its right under the venom ,
    also the barb is right above it ( and it got some oping to skillz in the new age) but who choose bm? cleric? wtf?
    so i can tell u what i understand from this pole,, it will show u how nemy ppl play venom in game so they cant admit its sooo much oped,right now ide say about 50% venom players.
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I choosed my class cuz i want 2 be strong b:victory
  • ryokuiga
    ryokuiga Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    zomg BOXXY! OP!
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    so this is another veno is op thread? right understood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Who the hell are you killing?Lvl 50's and lower?Because i never see you pvping anyone worth their salt,anyone else from heavens tear wanna back zoe up here and vouch that she actually pvps any?

Oh lord i just realised,you're talking about crappy duels aren't you...O.o
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    WTF IS OP? ower powered?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryokuiga
    ryokuiga Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    WTF IS OP? ower powered?

Winner winner, chicken dinner! Generally, these threads focus on the over-powered nature of a Venomancer. I'm glad this one doesn't ^^
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    so this is another veno is op thread? right understood.

this is just like it said it is
    "most op class"

ofc it shows that veno is, dun look suprised.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No. In this poll, OP stands for over priced. 200 dollars for your PvP tool (or 25-35 mil), a second 200 dollars for your PvE tool, plus the cost of their scrolls, plus the cost of regular equips and refines, plus the cost of fashion so you look good while mowing down yur opponent, plus the hours it takes to think of a creative and imaginative nicname that involves Fox(Insert random word involing death, victory, being rich, etc here).

... and that's BEFORE you're ready to play the real game which, by the way, you've all just lost.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    clerics need to take charge - don't be afraid that if you pk that you may not be invited for some future fb or party...ppl will still need clerics ;rolls eyes;
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    No. In this poll, OP stands for over priced. 200 dollars for your PvP tool (or 25-35 mil), a second 200 dollars for your PvE tool, plus the cost of their scrolls, plus the cost of regular equips and refines, plus the cost of fashion so you look good while mowing down yur opponent, plus the hours it takes to think of a creative and imaginative nicname that involves Fox(Insert random word involing death, victory, being rich, etc here).

... and that's BEFORE you're ready to play the real game which, by the way, you've all just lost.

Who needs to think of a imaginatice nickname involving Fox when you can Just use ChuckNorris ?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why does everyone think a class is Overpowered?
    One thread think's Archer's are overpowered, another thinks barbarian is overpowered, and it ends up that every class is overpowered!

All classes are balanced, the player isn't as good as the class, the class is as good as the player, every class is balanced!

sealed~
  • truekossy
    edited June 2009
    Options
    To everyone asking why people voted for Wizard: You guys get an uber buff that makes people's hands get a pretty blue glow. How can something like that NOT be overpowered? b:cry
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol how is their damage not over powered >_> normal wizard spells around level 70 match my damage. so what if youre not a solo class, throw yourself in a party and you have a damage god >_>;
  • truekossy
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol how is their damage not over powered >_> normal wizard spells around level 70 match my damage. so what if youre not a solo class, throw yourself in a party and you have a damage god >_>;

Shhh! The less people who figure this out, the less of them we have to worry about fighting.

... Assuming they don't give up halfway there because it's "too hard".
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wizards r supposed to be DDs though
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wizards are definetly NOT OP.
    Any class in the Untamed race IS
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wizards are definetly NOT OP.
    Any class in the Untamed race IS

with the equipment they can use, yes

+1
    edited June 2009
    Options
    u may think barbs r OP for some reason... but we r teh poorest ppl on PWb:cry
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    rofcopter

veno is the most BALANCED class

try playing one to at least lv 30 b4 u vote
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.