People need to stop throwing the word "ks" around.

Options

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WTH is that? Two accounts??? On the same PC??? and you have the nerve to complain?

You are illegally running 2 accounts, plus KS'ing other players WTH do you think you are? What next, you'll complain about not being able to **** other people's account? GTFO for pete's sake, it's freaks like you that kills this game. Sheesh...
    i think you dont know how to read. nowhere in that post does it say shes dual logging ****. its idiots that jump to conclusions and dont read entire posts that kill this forum. gtfo
  • Noggin - Dreamweaver
    Noggin - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't think they fail in terms of comprehension, I read it that way too. The OP has a 9x archer helping level their 4x bard. How else are they doing that? Seems quite straight forward.

You however fail in politeness.

Yes KS'ing not the correct term, but if taking a level 9x char into a 4x area and dominating it as you feel your time is more important that anyone elses then yes I an confirm your assessment, you are a 'jerk'.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I highly doubt they caught you in a bad mood especially in light of the rest of what you just posted.

I agree with you there mate
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Heihachii - Heavens Tear
    Heihachii - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't think they fail in terms of comprehension, I read it that way too. The OP has a 9x archer helping level their 4x bard. How else are they doing that? Seems quite straight forward.

I'd have thought the obvious answer was a second comp/laptop oO, i know a lot of people do.

Not saying i know either way in his/her/herm case, just saying. Never know i guess.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think OP has right. In his case we need a new term. Is there a term in biology when a high in foodchain predator gets into the closed ecosystem and eats it empty? Like when otter gets into a fishpond.

If there is then that would be appropriate term instead of KS
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol Balanced?

Since when did balance equal constantly buying GAs so you won't lose your equipment just in case somebody decides to come and PK you and take your group of mobs? Don't need the cost of GAs + an ugly **** repair bill + potions/ charms.

Yeah thats balance for you lol. No GAs = your equips going to some noob that pk'd you and stole your group of mobs.

No thanks. I rather argue, much more fun that way and don't have to worry about losing anything. :)

I mean come on, you call yourself a troll, making someone pissed by messing with their heads should be your specialty. Simply pking them and being on your merry way is boring. =(

Oh yea, dude... you can not be red and not use GAs! Lol.... why don't you ever thought of that lol????!!!!

Geeze, it's a choice to go PvP? Plus, binding charms... etc..

Oh.. hai there cute little carebear b:cute. Come to Lost City and I will show you how "merry" I am to u! Yuppers! It not like a PvE Server which you will have some much fun just being in a debate contest with most people while having to search your brains out having to find someone to PK. I mean.. like that's totally better huh?

P.S. I thinkz you on crack... because I can PK them and mess with their brain and be on my merry way? Me no knowz what kinda of drugs have u been smoking b:question
    zephyr isnt a troll, hes just what in the oldies days would call a wise guy, or what we modernly know as a smart mouth or smart **** lol. there to make those snide sarcastic comments, with a little pinch of truth to them. pro trolls are people like zoe, who are so ignorant to how well they troll with their idiocy haha.

Did someone tell you not to judge a person by his or her cover?

Because your 100% wrong b:chuckle

P.P.S. OMG... there's like 99% of Carebears all posting here. This thread is rigged
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i think you dont know how to read. nowhere in that post does it say shes dual logging ****. its idiots that jump to conclusions and dont read entire posts that kill this forum. gtfo

Having your manly period again?
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I always thought it was common courtesy to not crowd in on other players. I've always tried to apply the Golden Rule to these situations, and treat people the way I'd rather be treated.

It's a game - the whole idea is that it's enjoyable. If what you enjoy is to gank other players in one way or the other - fine, as long as the people you play with are there for the same reason, knock yourself out.

No, really - Knock Yourself Out.

But as far as I'm concerned your (the general Public "your") need to be a jack*ss stops at my door.

Granted, in this game, the rules don't reflect that. The rules here are designed to balance Fair Play with the need to keep Raving Homicidal Teenagers with Daddy's VISA card happy, so they keep spending money. So, they are "loose" with the griefing rules.

That doesn't mean we can't play together with some respect. *That* doesn't mean we have to sit around a fire holding hands and singing Kumbayah - just treat the other guy like a friend, until it's time to cut him to ribbons with TT axes, that is.

</resume flame war>

Red
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Like totaleh agrehed
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Like totaleh agrehed

Bless you! b:chuckle
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ... Now if someone is in the same area as you and starts killing mobs as if they never seen you farming there the past two hours, I find it rude as well.

I agree that it is quite rude for people to hog a resource for hours on end and then act like they have some god-given claim on all the resources they can see because they have been hogging them longer than anyone else.

b:laugh

And, I agree with Old Bear that a different term would be more appropriate. Here are my suggestions for new terms to describe this (or the OP's deforestation of lower level mobs):

Strip Mining
    Mob Hogging
    Self-Absorbed Complainer Syndrome
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why players don't squad up I will never know as it is hard to find boss squads outside of dungeons.

I don't currently squad as I'm grinding DQ for now, and if I'm hitting monsters it's because I (1) need DQ drops or (2) need a few mobs for the DQ, and if I'm going to grind the DQ effectively I have to leave immediately after I'm done, which I find is rude if I am in a squad :3

I don't like to squad in general because most people really have no concept of how to grind effectively in squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    only duo squaddding or AOE squadding is effective, but thats in rather populated monster areas, and you need an experienced player with you.
  • Theotus - Heavens Tear
    Theotus - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i have ks'd(in the true term) and others have ks'd me, but on both ends it has never been intentional. it was a civil "hey you justed ks'd me" followed by an apology from the other player or myself. when you plan on using a scroll, look for an area with no one around. then start your scroll and grind away. if someone comes and sarts killing the mobs, just ask them if you could have that area for a little while longer, and that you are on a scroll. every instance where that has happened has been civil and easily negotiated. they see that you are grinding alone and you asked them KINDLY to have the area for the rest of your scroll time. i have never been denied. :-) what i personally hate most are vultures. when i am AoE grinding, sometimes i can't get to my drops until all mobs i have aggroed are dead. and that can sometimes take a minute if the mobs are in clusters. please don't take drops from someone when they are AoE grinding, because chances are that they are coming back to them. now, if they move on to intentionally aggro another mob without cleaning their drops, then it is fair game. :-)
  • ShylahArista - Dreamweaver
    ShylahArista - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think OP has right. In his case we need a new term. Is there a term in biology when a high in foodchain predator gets into the closed ecosystem and eats it empty? Like when otter gets into a fishpond.

If there is then that would be appropriate term instead of KS

Kill Steal (KS)
    n.
    1. In online multiplayer games, when somebody else kills the enemy you are fighting. This often results in you earning less experience points than you normally would for killing that enemy because two people were attacking it; usually considered a gamer's equivalent of a war crime
    2. Typically used in games when person A nearly kills person B, but person C finishes him off, and therefore, takes the kill point and/or EXP (I will use this example below)

Predator (person A, AKA you)
    n.
    One that victimizes, plunders, or destroys, especially for one's own gain (person C, AKA the KSer)

Prey (person B, AKA the mobs)
    v.
    1. To make raids or attacks for booty or plunder; to plunder or pillage (what person A does to person B)
    2. To victimize or make a profit at someone else's expense (what person C does to person A)

Extinction
    n.
    Putting an end to; state of being extinguished or ceasing to be; destruction or suppression, as in of life (what happens when person C runs rampant on person(s) B where person A was at first)

So in response to your quote, the fishpond is the mob (B), the otter is the KSer (C), and extinction is what happens, pissing off the fisherman (A), who was only taking one or two fish at the time of the otter invasion. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Main IGN: Aleithyia - Assassin
    IGN: Assenah - Mystic

pwidreamweaverguilds.weebly.com

etsy.com/shop/ATimeToRememberPhoto
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You know.. you are extreamly... ugh... *sigh*... ugh... inconsiderate.

Yes, yes i am. Call me a jerk or whatever, i have no problem with that. I'll let you have the mob if you get the first hit. But if i get the first hit and you can't take the mob off of me, its my.
    From all the classes in this PWI, I hate archers the most. You are the greathest and anoying ksers in pwe humping around in blue names like idiots.

And why are you writeing here anyway? you say you ks everything but omg he hurt your feeling saying to stop ksing and now you decided to make a topic in forum.

poor heartbroken archer b:cry

I fail to see how i am the heartbroken one here. I got the quest done in the least amount of time possible. And when did i said i "ks" everything? I said that i killed everything. As far as i am concerned, in terms of regular mobs, the first shot claims the mob. And i gotten the first shot on every mob, so they are all my. If you have the power to enforce otherwise, do so. If not, well... then you live by my rules.

WTH is that? Two accounts??? On the same PC??? and you have the nerve to complain?

You are illegally running 2 accounts, plus KS'ing other players WTH do you think you are? What next, you'll complain about not being able to **** other people's account? GTFO for pete's sake, it's freaks like you that kills this game. Sheesh...

Yes, i have two accounts. I'll freely admit that. Heck, i'll even go ahead and say that i have 20 accounts if that help your case. But I am one of those people fortunately to have more then one computers. And without your approval, i have taken the liberty to install pwi on multiple computers.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I usually only call it KSing if someone deliberately tried to launch a quicker attack to get the first hit, I've noticed a lot of archers doing this.

Another thing is when someone randomly attacks the mob whilst you have aggro, I call this leeching.

Also, Kazue, what you were doing was not KSing, and also wasn't leeching. What it was was insanely stupid. Cutting your level 40 characters exp to around 1 per mob. Surely someone with a level 90+ character should realise that level 40 is around the time where people run out of quests to level.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'd have thought the obvious answer was a second comp/laptop oO, i know a lot of people do.

Not saying i know either way in his/her/herm case, just saying. Never know i guess.

That is correct. I am going to go out on a limb and say 99% of the 9x people on HT have a second account. The 2nd account could be a mule or just another character they play cause they are bored of their first char. In the said case, it is two laptops. If i use my desktop and take out my old laptops, i could easily have a full squad up and running.

You however fail in politeness.

Yes KS'ing not the correct term, but if taking a level 9x char into a 4x area and dominating it as you feel your time is more important that anyone elses then yes I an confirm your assessment, you are a 'jerk'.
    I always thought it was common courtesy to not crowd in on other players. I've always tried to apply the Golden Rule to these situations, and treat people the way I'd rather be treated.

It's a game - the whole idea is that it's enjoyable. If what you enjoy is to gank other players in one way or the other - fine, as long as the people you play with are there for the same reason, knock yourself out.

No, really - Knock Yourself Out.

But as far as I'm concerned your (the general Public "your") need to be a jack*ss stops at my door.

Red

I already admit that i could be and am a jerk to others. By others, i mean the people that i don't know. I am generally nice to people that I know. Why? Cause they are my friends. But I am not going to inconvenient myself just so some random guy/gal can be more convenient. The golden rule is all good in a utopia. But here on earth, it’s only good for PRs. People in general are more likely to go out of their way to help others if they get something in return (outside of kinship).

I assume a lot of people here are college students. So let’s try something. I am pretty sure somewhere along your college career, you’ll enroll in a class that grade on a curve. In those classes, I challenge you to flunk all your midterms and finals. Why? Because your are bringing down the curve. Which in turn would benefit everyone else in the class. You could always spend more time and retake the class again. Now… would you be willing to do that? I would hope the answer is a big NO. The same logic apply in my case (although not to that extent). I gain nothing by sharing the said mobs. In fact I am hurting myself, because I would have to spend more time acquiring those mobs.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Also, Kazue, what you were doing was not KSing, and also wasn't leeching. What it was was insanely stupid. Cutting your level 40 characters exp to around 1 per mob. Surely someone with a level 90+ character should realise that level 40 is around the time where people run out of quests to level.

I would disagree. I have find that the quest reward exp is by far greater then whatever exp i would get from killing mobs. And so far, my 4x has became a 5x... and with more quest to be done. I also save on repair fees, since my archer waste 1-2 arrows (2-4 coins) on each mob. In this scenario, my alts level faster and more time/cost efficient.

While you may argue that I am missing out on the drops, since my 9x nerf the drop rate. My answer to that is… if I already have 100+ mil worth of stuff, why would I care about a few lousy DQ items thats worth a few thousand at the most.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That is correct. I am going to go out on a limb and say 99% of the 9x people on HT have a second account. The 2nd account could be a mule or just another character they play cause they are bored of their first char. In the said case, it is two laptops. If i use my desktop and take out my old laptops, i could easily have a full squad up and running.

Yay, then that means I'm part of the 1% that has only one account and one character! ^_^v Wizzies rule!

I already admit that i could be and am a jerk to others. By others, i mean the people that i don't know. I am generally nice to people that I know. Why? Cause they are my friends. But I am not going to inconvenient myself just so some random guy/gal can be more convenient. The golden rule is all good in a utopia. But here on earth, it’s only good for PRs. People in general are more likely to go out of their way to help others if they get something in return (outside of kinship).

Again, I find myself in the minority, then...as I don't have any problem going out of my way to help others in-game, even if it means a wasted scroll, burnt charm, lost money or goods, or even dying a few times. ^^
    I assume a lot of people here are college students. So let’s try something. I am pretty sure somewhere along your college career, you’ll enroll in a class that grade on a curve. In those classes, I challenge you to flunk all your midterms and finals. Why? Because your are bringing down the curve. Which in turn would benefit everyone else in the class. You could always spend more time and retake the class again. Now… would you be willing to do that? I would hope the answer is a big NO. The same logic apply in my case (although not to that extent). I gain nothing by sharing the said mobs. In fact I am hurting myself, because I would have to spend more time acquiring those mobs.

Ah...but you forget that there are many more ways to benefit others without potentially killing your future. you could just organize a huge study group, or spur the class on to a full passing percentage! ^_^ Sorry, it just seems like your example seems a little extreme...remember, it's the smallest gestures of kindness that have the greatest potential to brighten up another's day. ~.^

*sniffle* ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ah...but you forget that there are many more ways to benefit others without potentially killing your future. you could just organize a huge study group, or spur the class on to a full passing percentage! ^_^ Sorry, it just seems like your example seems a little extreme...remember, it's the smallest gestures of kindness that have the greatest potential to brighten up another's day. ~.^

Its pretty similar. let me explain. i am a 9x in a 4x area, pretty much i'll own everything. In case of college, i would be a student who is pretty much guaranteed an A in the class. my archer want to finish the quest and move on to something else. as the guaranteed A student, i don't/won't be spending much time studying and will want to move on to something else. as an archer, i would gladly squad my friends to help them finish the quest, but not so much randoms. and the student would spend his time forming study group with his friends, but prob not so much some randoms from the class.

i don't know about you. but in my classes, the ones that i am guaranteed an A. i would study/help with my friends, but i don't go around the class asking randoms if i can help them study.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its pretty similar. let me explain. i am a 9x in a 4x area, pretty much i'll own everything. In case of college, i would be a student who is pretty much guaranteed an A in the class. my archer want to finish the quest and move on to something else. as the guaranteed A student, i don't/won't be spending much time studying and will want to move on to something else. as an archer, i would gladly squad my friends to help them finish the quest, but not so much randoms. and the student would spend his time forming study group with his friends, but prob not so much some randoms from the class.

i don't know about you. but in my classes, the ones that i am guaranteed an A. i would study/help with my friends, but i don't go around the class asking randoms if i can help them study.

*blinks, whimpers* But...but I ask random people if we can study together...'tis how you make new friends-desu! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

share Kazu-san, for it is fortold. (thats was not ks unless they attacked it first and you hhit it)
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *blinks, whimpers* But...but I ask random people if we can study together...'tis how you make new friends-desu! :D

Good for you, cause i don't. Cause i don't go up to randoms to offer my help. if they ask me, thats another story.

share Kazu-san, for it is fortold. (thats was not ks unless they attacked it first and you hhit it)

of course i get the first hit, the mob died before the barb can even reach it. most of the time the mob died before he even realize whats going on.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

That's an erroneous argument, and that is because you are actually hurting yourself in the long run both finacially and time-wise not to mention the fact that it might not have the effect you claim it will have.

Further, that logic does not apply to your "case" because you have already increased the speed at which you are finishing your other characters quest by a factor of 3-4. It will not negatively affect you to share the mobs in the area with another player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Having your manly period again?
    no dumb ****, there was nothing rude there to begin with, jumping to conclusions off no evidence or proof is stupid. she never said dual logging, when it couldve easily been 2 accounts
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I agree that it is quite rude for people to hog a resource for hours on end and then act like they have some god-given claim on all the resources they can see because they have been hogging them longer than anyone else.

b:laugh

And, I agree with Old Bear that a different term would be more appropriate. Here are my suggestions for new terms to describe this (or the OP's deforestation of lower level mobs):

Strip Mining
    Mob Hogging
    Self-Absorbed Complainer Syndrome

First off if you read my quote you see i said when there are same mobs in the same area that you can fight. No where in there am i hogging mobs for myself. If i am farming out of someone's way and no one has come there for the past few hours and then out of no where someone comes in even though there is a whole **** field full of the same mob and starts fighting where i am that just pisses me off. No where in there am i hogging mobs. There is plenty of mobs in the area that the person can go too. It is annoying when people do that. PVE serve is not civilized at all because people have no etiquette and if solving a dispute means arguing to the point of cursing someone out like fifth grade children on a play ground i rather go to pvp and kill the noob that wondered into the area and now is trying to purposely ks me to make me move to another spot. Civilized is when you can sit and play a game with another person without causing fighting and arguments. Just like the forums can be civilized without fighting and arguments if people would read the whole post, and have an open minded discussion in respecting people points of view and opinions even if you disagree.

I exercise tolerance when people do that to me however as I stated it doesn't mean that I don't get annoyed. No i do not own a mob but there is a thing called personal space, in which i do not like mine infringed upon.

Don't get me wrong I don't like pvp server either but PVE Drama is no better than PVP Drama in fact i find it the most annoying.
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you could just try killing the mobs with your barb. Ya know, so other people can get their quests done too. jerk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the forums can be civilized without fighting and arguments if people would read the whole post, and have an open minded discussion in respecting people points of view and opinions even if you disagree.

Of all the people who have said to me some variant of "Get out of here. This is my area. Can't you see that? I've been here for hours." not one of them has ever checked whether there was some other place that I could go to get the same mobs without similarly inconveniencing someone else. Perhaps you are different. If so, feel free to interpret my post as applying to someone other than yourself. However, since I have never seen such behavior, I chose to ignore your assumption about what the conditions were like in some area other than the one you were in as merely a self-serving assumption and get directly to the issue. And, the issue remains, why does the amount of time you have been in an area count as a good thing in terms of your right to impose all of the inconvenience on me (or on people in another area where the mobs might be found)? From my perspective, it seems more credible to see this as a reason for you to say "I've had my fun, now it's time for me to either share or move on." I recognize that sharing or moving on to the assumed less populated location is inconvenient. What I don't get is the notion that it has to be my inconvenience because you have been enjoying the game without any inconvenience in this particular location for longer than I have. That sense of entitlement is what I consider the hallmark of a mob hog.

Again, if that is not your attitude or some other part of my scenario does not apply to you, feel free to use your open-minded approach to forum discussions and recognize my dislike for the above argument does not apply to you.
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    People really need to stop throwing the word “kill steal” around. The other day I was leveling my 4x barb with my 9x archer. The barb was set in the air directly above my archer. So my archer picked the most populated mob spot to kill my barb’s quest mob. Since my archer 1-2 shot everything, that spot soon became desolated. And whenever a mob spawns, it’s immediately killed. And load and behold, a barb white and pink chat that I was ksing him. Considering the mob dies before he can even flinch, i didn't bother to respond. If i get the first hit and you can't get the mob from me... the mob will go toward my mob count.

What did you use to get on that high horse of yours? It's easy acting all big and tough safe in your room, far away from the origin of those pixels. But I doubt you'd cut in any line in the big world out there. I think you got bullied one too many times in kindergarten.

By the way, why don't you show your level 90 Archer here on the forum? And if Mr. Toughguy is so amazing he's swimming in virtual money, how come he didn't use it to buy oracles or the likes for his Barbarian? If you're trying to boast or enlarge your "e-peen", at least try to provide some proof of your "l33t skillz".