People need to stop throwing the word "ks" around.

Options
124»

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmm no wonder you have a 9x archer and a 4x barb, not to mention probably many others at 4x or 5x.

This is the only life you have. These are the only friends you have, (or may not have).

People like you I truly feel pity for. Had you been born 20 years earlier you would have probably chewed the barrel of a shotgun by now. But luckily for you you are able to overshadow your meager excistence here on earth with an illusionary fantasy one...
    wow, someone decides to make an alt, and help it with their high level character, and thats grounds to insult them? thats probably the most immature display ive seen before.

'people like you,' thats the intro to a hypocritical, prejudice phrase. dont judge books by their cover man.
  • Stupidus - Heavens Tear
    Stupidus - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    not directly at this topic but one more lovely behavior of an archer
    archerw.jpg
    got to love it b:dirty
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And how does this apply to you? Do you have an Icon above your name that says "Paying customer - Clear The Way"?

Let me know when you get that one - I'd *love* to follow you around and watch the reception you get.

You know - I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that the objections you have read here don't come from your "enthusiasm" toward your fellow players.

I'd bet it's your Pride in being so "enthusiastic" that really tickes 'em off.

Toodles!

Why would anyone need to walk around with a title or whatever over their head? Thats just stupid. The riches don't need a sign over their head to tell you they are rich. And similarly, i don't need a sign over my head to tell you that i can out dmg you.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why would anyone need to walk around with a title or whatever over their head? Thats just stupid. The riches don't need a sign over their head to tell you they are rich. And similarly, i don't need a sign over my head to tell you that i can out dmg you.

Yeah...your gear is enough. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    archerw.jpg

well...just from the unicorn you should know that shes at least 70+...
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    well...just from the unicorn you should know that shes at least 70+...

Do you really believe everything people tell you? That could be a typo or the archer just don't care much to tell you his level. I go around and tell people i am level 19 when they ask. But i don't think i fool anyone of them when they see me with a tt90 weap.

EDIT: If you do believe everything, please tell me. my good friend madoff would like you as an investor in his get rich quick company.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lul i tell people im level 105 when they ask
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Do you really believe everything people tell you? That could be a typo or the archer just don't care much to tell you his level. I go around and tell people i am level 19 when they ask. But i don't think i fool anyone of them when they see me with a tt90 weap.

EDIT: If you do believe everything, please tell me. my good friend madoff would like you as an investor in his get rich quick company.

b:chuckle
    if you look at the screenshot the archer first lost a duel then said her lvl was lower. it's kind of funny in that sense.
  • TenaciousVix - Lost City
    TenaciousVix - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its kind of ironic.

PvP servers are more civilized.

Lol. So true. You're more likely to find Lost City peeps squading up.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Post 100 b:bye
    EDIT: Damn too late -.-"
  • TenaciousVix - Lost City
    TenaciousVix - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Post 100 b:bye
    EDIT: Damn too late -.-"

Lol. Poststealing. b:laugh
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    then theres the lvl 30s asking our clerics to come rez. what the ****...they can suck it up and regrind that in 10min for all i care. hell, i've sucked it up at my lvl when theres no clerics around me because i didnt want to rip faction clerics from across the map. some people are just so inconsiderate these days

It is nice to meet someone with some class. I know this one guy that will call every cleric on his list each time he dies. By the time I get there he is already raised because he literally asked 6 people to come. He has no trouble asking multiple people to come from any distance just to raise him. It is like he does not even consider that it is six times worse to call 6 clerics than to call just one. Apparently any time spent serving him is time well spent.

Even people that just ask one person still bug me. Was it not you that made the mistake that got you killed? Why on earth would you ask a friend to pay for that mistake instead of you by having them waste their time to travel to you and raise you? I play a cleric and I get summoned to people all the time for raises, but do you know how many times I have summoned someone? Zero. What kind of jerk makes their friends pay for their mistakes? I am the one that died. I should pay for it. The revive spell is to help get your party back together quickly when things go wrong, not so you can fly all over the world paying for the mistakes of others.
  • Abominus - Sanctuary
    Abominus - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The arrogance for someone to say "to me, my time is more important than his" is...well, never mind. I'll just say that that's about as profound a statement as I've ever heard on these forums (which is saying something), and leave it at that. The OP makes no secret that he disregards others while feeling his time is more important than anyone else's, and using multiple accounts and any other thing he feels will give him an advantage, so trying to appeal to his moral center is an exercise in futility. The person has to give a **** about other people for any such arguments to be effective or drive the intended point home. I myself could not go through the game like that. Perhaps it's a fatal flaw within my character, but other people do matter to me, and I'd like to think my time is no more or less precious than anyone else's and vice versa. The only thing that I'd like to add to the discussion is the oft repeated ideal that if the game allows you to do something then, you have the right to do it. For argument's sake, assuming that was true, I pose you this question:

Just because you have the right to do something, does that make doing it right?
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I'd be willing to bet you're real easy to spot.

Loud mouth, and your fly is open.

I'd consider it a Public Service for the rest of us to know what faction you're in.

You know, so the rest of the server can know what a leet guy you are, and inform your faction-mates of what a leet guy you are.

Assuming there is a faction out there that wants you.

Stay Classy, Kazue!
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Raiendel - Dreamweaver
    Raiendel - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well if people don't wanna hear it, maybe they'll.. I dunno... stop KSing.

Note that there's a difference between competeing for Mob Claim and KSing.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    :/ I thought this thread died XD.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Raiendel - Dreamweaver
    Raiendel - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm just here for the Punch and Pie.
  • saenmicheal
    saenmicheal Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Know I get it some one was saying I was KSing but I didn't know what it was I'm going on record here and saying hey so what If i'm in the same area as you back off I need the kills as much as you do
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    KSing is indeed overused...
    Of course on the other end, use common courtesy, it's not right to go barging into someone's spawn corner that they've been in for a while and start rudely making them split their spawns when there is a whole host more just behind them, or something. :/

I noticed that around the Taurox Enthusiasts, I am working on these 4-5 that keep respawning and ppl come in and try to take them out. Hello there are like 50 more around...

If someone sends me a Squad invite or if I want to squad I send/accept as a courtesy.

Oh and the other thing that happened... I am working on my pull timing and I have a little pile of drops where I pull them to and someone comes over and starts taking the drops... wtf... I totally understand and agree with if I moved away from the area and left them sitting there that they would be taken, but I was right there actively whacking MOBs.

Please have some courtesy... would you want someone doing it to you?
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dang, the Wraith are attacking the forums and infecting dead threads and making them come back to live.... Why didn't the Duke announced this so we all could come and kill them...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    With newer players, come old questions...

At least some are reading the old posts instead of starting new ones.

=)
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • Amehlea - Sanctuary
    Amehlea - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Oh my word i hate kser i mean not the ones who at the same time atk yur mobs by lag or error or cause theyr like mme and kill 1/2 life and jump to anothe rmob while the pet finnishes off lol.

but those who run to the exact ones your aiming at all the time or go from 5 miles down the road and run upo to your tiny little spot and take your mob to??? its like umm ok so here i am mass killing this little area so i dont Ks anyone and this Player who is runing the marathon to kill mobs comes kill my mobs to lol ?

PS: if i Ks you and dont say sorry Please yell at me
    I have goo d manners but i dont alwayz see my mistakes
    have a fun and friendly mob hunt
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    exactly, i was leveling my phoenix out on phoenixes in burning heart. there was another venomancer doing he same, were leveling normally, and then all of a sudden i get a PM. could you leave, ur KSing my mobs. so i ignore it, and continue, and she starts to attack whatever i am, in which she so poorly geared she cant out damage me. then she PMs me again, I ASKED U FRIENDLY, Y U NOT GO AWAY? Y R U KSING ME?

me: excuse me? you expect me to acknowledge your existence and abide by your request with such aggresive barbaric tactics to try and prevent me from playing?

her: I ASKED U FRIENDLY! LEAVE NOW, KSING IDIOT.

me: theres plenty here, why cant you share

her: y cant u stop KSing

me: youre attacking my mobs

her: thats not KSing theyre all mine, i on esoterica.

and then she has the gall to tell her faction -i- KS her. as if! shes a total idiot, and selfish. and lo and behold*, if a faction cannot control the idiocy of its members, what business do they have being a faction.

actually using that as an example you are the idiot. there are only 5 mobs there so dont claim that there are "plenty" mobs. 1 person can kill all 5 mobs while drinking a beer and never let 2 mobs spawn at any time. on a pk server i'd kill your **** instantly for trying to kill some of my mobs when there are too few already.

not saying the other guy isnt a BR idiot as well but your claim of enough mobs is fail.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Only 5 monsters there? I have had no problems killing the phoenixes when another person was there as well. There were sure more than 5 and we both got to kill one right after the other with little trouble. This is with me killing one in about 3-4 seconds.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • DarkYin - Dreamweaver
    DarkYin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Of course, regardless of spawn sharing or not, that isn't kill stealing.

It's only kill stealing if you're already engaged and someone attacks it and takes your kill.

I actually partied with someone where we were in an area mopping up, somebody came in and refused to join us, and he accused her of KSing. She wasn't, and there were more than enough mobs in the area that her presence didn't actually slow us down.

...I probably shoulda said something. b:surrender