NOTICE: Server Maintenance over! Servers are up!

Comments

• FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh? Memory leak?

So I won't be taking 10 minutes to close the client anymore? b:chuckle

o.o Does it really take you 10 mins? Only takes like 2 mins for me... the usual shutdown time being like 30 secs or less.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
    edited May 2009
    You obv haven't heard the story... b:sad

A long time ago, me and waffles were best friends, we did everything together! Never went anywhere without the other one in arm. One summers day we decided we wanted to go in for a world record... we were going to make the biggest panwaf EVER (that's a mix between pancakes and waffles). It was going to be amazing, and so delicious. We spent all summer on it, every minute we weren't sleeping we were working on that panwaf... The day before we presented it to the judges... Waffle snuck into my room and trapped me down the side of the oven, taking ALL the credit for himself...

Well that summer... He got the world record title... BUT I... Pancake... will have the last laugh AND the title of having the ultimate revenge on Waffle... b:angry

And that is why my friends, you must join me on my mission.

One word: OMGHAHAHAROFLMFAOWTFBBQSAUCE! XD

Although, what mission would that be? b:laugh
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • TenaciousVix - Lost City
    TenaciousVix - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    o.o Does it really take you 10 mins? Only takes like 2 mins for me... the usual shutdown time being like 30 secs or less.

Yes, but the only time I timed it was in Arch.
    That might have something to do with it.
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Fix the nix? b:question
  • Tiarie - Sanctuary
    Tiarie - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    oh thank goodness hopefully they fix that lagging in unpopulated areas b:sad
    edited May 2009
    Yes, but the only time I timed it was in Arch.
    That might have something to do with it.

If you timed it in West Arch, that may be why. Try a really unpopulated area and THEN time it.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    DUDE.... Dude..... dude.

b:angry just you wait! grrr grr grr.
    haha i think you killed one of my guild mates because she said she liked waffles better.......and i stand firm, waffles FTW. Pancakes bleh!!!
  • TenaciousVix - Lost City
    TenaciousVix - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    oh thank goodness hopefully they fix that lagging in unpopulated areas b:sad

I never lag in unpopulated areas.
    In fact, I never lag at all in the traditional sense of lag.

Graphics lag isn't really "lag".

Guess I just have a unique video situation (GeForce4 440 MX).
  • Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    memory leak begone b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Am I missing something or are we not getting anything the maint this week? No new items? Nothng even on sale? Or am I just being blind?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    DUDE.... Dude..... dude.

b:angry just you wait! grrr grr grr.

haha i think you killed one of my guild mates because she said she liked waffles better.......and i stand firm, waffles FTW. Pancakes bleh!!!

Ok, I like both, but HeavenzSky... HOW DARE YOU SAY PANCAKES ARE BLEH! b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited May 2009
    Am I missing something or are we not getting anything the maint this week? No new items? Nothng even on sale? Or am I just being blind?

=_= I'd be more concerned about them fixing the bugs/glitches first than worry about new stuff coming out.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Pancake - Harshlands
    Pancake - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    One word: OMGHAHAHAROFLMFAOWTFBBQSAUCE! XD

Although, what mission would that be? b:laugh

Our mission?

To track down that traitor Waffles who has gone into hiding!
    Then throw him in a pan and burn him... BURN HIM!!! >(

Slowly. Till he gets my name into that world record book.
    If he doesn't, we'll leave him to rot!
  • Pancake - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Ok, I like both, but HeavenzSky... HOW DARE YOU SAY PANCAKES ARE BLEH! b:angryb:angryb:angry

HeavenzSky, watch yo' back, you gonna get slapped silly. b:sad
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dam all this pancake and waffle talk! I want IHOP now!
    edited May 2009
    Our mission?

To track down that traitor Waffles who has gone into hiding!
    Then throw him in a pan and burn him... BURN HIM!!! >(

Slowly. Till he gets my name into that world record book.
    If he doesn't, we'll leave him to rot!
    Dam all this pancake and waffle talk! I want IHOP now!

I'm hungry now ~.~

*high fives Pancake* b:victory
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *eats pasta* No more lag please.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    =_= I'd be more concerned about them fixing the bugs/glitches first than worry about new stuff coming out.

Well thats you, if they fix it, they fix it. if not there is nothing I can do about it.

Now as I asked before what I WANT TO KNOW is did I miss the information somewhere about the maint this week? Are we getting any new items or is anything else besides GA going on sale?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Arwing - Sanctuary
    Arwing - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sweet no more lags and constant farming and Zhening :D
    Keep the good work guys b:victory
  • Lucified - Lost City
    Lucified - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    OMFG Fix the glitched Nix"s bleed Nothing should do that much dmg 600-700 per sec omfg lmao I want my metal dmg to do that :)

OMG shut it. it's not nix's bleed. ITS THE SKILL ITSELF that is bugged, any pet with flesh ream will have the same bug. the dmg may differ.
    edited May 2009
    Well thats you, if they fix it, they fix it. if not there is nothing I can do about it.

Now as I asked before what I WANT TO KNOW is did I miss the information somewhere about the maint this week? Are we getting any new items or is anything else besides GA going on sale?

Why does everyone always expect a sale after every maintenance?

And no, you didn't miss anything.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited May 2009

b:sad i didn't mean to upset you pancake, if it makes you feel any better ill try to build up a tolerance to em.b:cute
    edited May 2009
    *eats pasta* No more lag please.

Jeez, now you're making me wanna eat spaghetti >.<

SOMEONE GIMME FOOD, NAO! b:infuriated
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Pancake - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    b:sad i didn't mean to upset you pancake, if it makes you feel any better ill try to build up a tolerance to em.b:cute

That'll do.

Come to my flat, I will show you what us pancakes are really made of.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Why does everyone always expect a sale after every maintenance?

And no, you didn't miss anything.

I dont expect a sale, but I got 6 peices of lvl 90 eq thats begging me to make it at least +5. Im just keeping my eye out for a Dragon Orb sale to do it. So its of interest to me which items are going on sale each week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited May 2009
    That'll do.

Can you make me some with strawberries on it? I really miss those T_T
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited May 2009
    That'll do.

:D ill bring waffles!!b:chuckle just kidding, i really actually do LOVEb:dirty pancakes more than waffles i was just messing with you.b:surrender
    edited May 2009
    I dont expect a sale, but I got 6 peices of lvl 90 eq thats begging me to make it at least +5. Im just keeping my eye out for a Dragon Orb sale to do it. So its of interest to me which items are going on sale each week.

They cycle through which items will go on sale, right? So I'm guessing the Dragon Orbs would go back on sale sometime next month (like the 3rd or 4th week).
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited May 2009
    :D ill bring waffles!!b:chuckle just kidding, i really actually do LOVEb:dirty pancakes more than waffles i was just messing with you.b:surrender

*plays lame Donkey Kong music while weilding a hammer relentlessly* JOIN ME, PANCAKE! XD
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Was someone saying they were me in-game?

Figures... blame the Tech Support guy...
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera