NOTICE: Server Maintenance over! Servers are up!

Comments

• Pancake - Harshlands
    Pancake - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Can you make me some with strawberries on it? I really miss those T_T

Yes dear. b:victory

what about pancakes and cold custard? Hmmm...
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    OoO ive never tried that b4
  • Selabur - Sanctuary
    Selabur - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    actually... go ahead and take the time you need... cuz I am hoping something would be done about the lag in archo..lol

any new features? :p
    If today is perfect, then there's no need for tomorrow
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes dear. b:victory

what about pancakes and cold custard? Hmmm...

Umm... Never had that before actually. >.< I usually have them with just plain out syrup (plus the occasional butter OR if I can't put syrup, I put strawberry jam, which is REALLY good).

(Btw, did you read my post? It's #90 on the last page.)
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Feruta - Heavens Tear
    Feruta - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You guys need better computers, cause I don't lag anywhere in game, ever. That includes west Archo, and I keep video settings maxed, all of the time. I have an amazing laptop that I got off Newegg, really cheap. Gotta love Newegg, if you are into computers. Otherwise you are a nubcake.
    edited May 2009
    You guys need better computers, cause I don't lag anywhere in game, ever. That includes west Archo, and I keep video settings maxed, all of the time. I have an amazing laptop that I got off Newegg, really cheap. Gotta love Newegg, if you are into computers. Otherwise you are a nubcake.

Woohoo... Good for you... Some of us can't even afford better comps OR some of us are just happy TO even play.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Feruta - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I'm just saying it can't be the servers, cause not everyone lags. Clearly it's a graphical issue, that one can solve by uprading their video card/CPU.
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    um stil no word on the 7-11 prepaid card winners eh? misa tot winners annouced furing maintance 0.o
  • Selabur - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    lol...u got it right there foxy... but the connection problem over here is not a laptop problem... the wireless here's not as fast as other connections and since I live far away for the US I'm guessing it also has to do with distance. so nah... when it comes to laptops i'm quite informed.
    edited May 2009
    I'm just saying it can't be the servers, cause not everyone lags. Clearly it's a graphical issue, that one can solve by uprading their video card/CPU.

Again, not everyone can afford it.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    As awesome as Newegg is, they unfortunately do not ship outside the US.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Nisa - Harshlands
    Nisa - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    OMFG Fix the glitched Nix"s bleed Nothing should do that much dmg 600-700 per sec omfg lmao I want my metal dmg to do that :)

I agree veno's with phoenix= basically unbeatable...have not heard of many who can beat a veno with one....yay for making giving a class something riggified
    Technology world, the only place where men argue 'Mine is smaller then yours.'
    edited May 2009
    Just be glad not EVERY veno has a nix.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Feruta - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    lol...u got it right there foxy... but the connection problem over here is not a laptop problem... the wireless here's not as fast as other connections and since I live far away for the US I'm guessing it also has to do with distance. so nah... when it comes to laptops i'm quite informed.
    I was going to add that a poor internet connection will also cause people to lag, but I figured that was understood lol.

EDIT: I'm sorry Surtr, I feel bad for you. I <3 Newegg soooo much.
  • crimsonshard
    crimsonshard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Please hurry with Maint Tv is boooorrringggg
    edited May 2009
    You obviously don't know what they do during maintenance -.-
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Feruta - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    You obviously don't know what they do during maintenance -.-

I don't think I want to know what they do during maintenance.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't think I want to know what they do during maintenance.

Oohh tell me tell me! What do they do during maintenance? b:beg
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
    edited May 2009
    ...I wasn't suggesting they do anything... bad. I meant like they're trying to do their best at fixing bugs/glitches in the game. It's annoying when someone QQ's about it every single time. HELLO?! The GM's are only human.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Nisa - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Hmm when they going to fix protections bug btw? Cause it still seems to be screwy..got into it with someone a cpl days ago over them getting hit by AOE thought it was done on purpose
    edited May 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Oohh tell me tell me! What do they do during maintenance? b:beg
    *takes "What GM's Do During Maintenance" classes* b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...I wasn't suggesting they do anything... bad. I meant like they're trying to do their best at fixing bugs/glitches in the game. It's annoying when someone QQ's about it every single time. HELLO?! The GM's are only human.

GMs are human? b:shocked
  • Nisa - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Gms throw a party during maintence...they have pancakes and cold drinks...they even order pizza-.- and beer...and laugh at us peons for not being able to play during maintence while watching us begging to have it back up...
    edited May 2009
    GMs are human? b:shocked

b:chuckle Oops, did I give away a secret I wasn't supposed to? b:chuckle
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Selabur - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    do the GMs know? XD... kanto up there seems to be asking? :p..lol

besides... i'm glad some people solved their problems up there... let's focus on those who didn't then shall we. that includes no boasting XDXD

nothing can be done now anyway...
    although my thoughts are... the more impatient members get shows how much they're addicted... so perhaps that's a good thing for PW.. lol
    edited May 2009
    Gms throw a party during maintence...they have pancakes and cold drinks...they even order pizza-.- and beer...and laugh at us peons for not being able to play during maintence while watching us begging to have it back up...
    Hmm... So is that where all our spent money goes? b:puzzledb:puzzledb:puzzled
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    HELLO?! The GM's are only human.
    Except for Darthpanda. He's more machine now than man...
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Feruta - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Hmm... So is that where all our spent money goes? b:puzzledb:puzzledb:puzzled

Well how would you spend it? b:laugh
    edited May 2009
    although my thoughts are... the more impatient members get shows how much they're addicted... so perhaps that's a good thing for PW.. lol

Eh... You have a point there b:faint
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009

I once had a pizza party around 11 at night in a newspaper room, so i wouldnt doubt if they did some of that from time to time, gatta make life enjoyable after all lol. mmm pizza flavord pwi yum lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper