NOTICE: Server Maintenance over! Servers are up!

Comments

• Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Surtr wrote: »
    Except for Darthpanda. He's more machine now than man...

Even more machine then panda?b:shocked
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *plays lame Donkey Kong music while weilding a hammer relentlessly* JOIN ME, PANCAKE! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZXBIoG6ZA
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Except for Darthpanda. He's more machine now than man...

b:bored Orly...
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Nisa - Harshlands
    Nisa - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm... So is that where all our spent money goes? b:puzzledb:puzzledb:puzzled

Of course! it is how we keep the gms happy, so they will give us good stuff!
    Technology world, the only place where men argue 'Mine is smaller then yours.'
    edited May 2009
    Well how would you spend it? b:laugh
    Two words: SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! b:infuriated b:infuriated b:infuriated
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
    edited May 2009
    Of course! it is how we keep the gms happy, so they will give us good stuff!
    Hmm... So... Basicially... What you're saying is...

The more RL money we spend on this, the sooner we get new stuff? b:puzzled
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited May 2009

*falls out of her seat laughing with her sides hurting* b:laughb:laughb:laugh HE CHEATS! XD
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *dieing of anticipation *
    When will the winners of the 7-11 Card Event be POSTED. i was told today BEFORE or DURING maintenance. can some one please shed some light on this?
  • Nisa - Harshlands
    Nisa - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm... So... Basicially... What you're saying is...

The more RL money we spend on this, the sooner we get new stuff? b:puzzled

Well you have to throw them some cookies too:P and make them feel goodb:laugh
    Technology world, the only place where men argue 'Mine is smaller then yours.'
    edited May 2009
    Well you have to throw them some cookies too:P and make them feel goodb:laugh
    Lol, are you telling me to bribe them or give them self-confidence? XD
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear
    Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    4 hours isnt nothing.. Atlantica had a huge maint to add something and it started for 6, then 8, then 10, then 12...

eventually the maint was 16 hours... that's a lot of phenomenal work too do. 4 isnt so bad..

there's so many things that can go wrong, i'm willing to wait too make sure everything is safe and sound b:victory
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
  • LFrickn - Harshlands
    LFrickn - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GM u need to start helping us with bosses lol if I wc it Damn u Heavenly keep camping it STOP SENDING UR 80+'s after me send ur 60s to there death HAHAHA
    edited May 2009
    omg. i almost puked from exitement.. getting the badpanda makes my back feel a little better WOOT.. cant waite to strut my stuff
    edited May 2009
    4 hours isnt nothing.. Atlantica had a huge maint to add something and it started for 6, then 8, then 10, then 12...

eventually the maint was 16 hours... that's a lot of phenomenal work too do. 4 isnt so bad..

there's so many things that can go wrong, i'm willing to wait too make sure everything is safe and sound b:victory

Meh... For all we know, everyone's too busy playing Jade Dynasty b:surrender (And for the record, I can't play it due to... comp issues...)
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• LFrickn - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    P.s If anyone is doing TT runs (NOT HH PEOPLE!!!) PM me I NEED my TT70 xbow mats HAHAHAHAHAHA
    edited May 2009
    Wrong area to post, don't you think?
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• LFrickn - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I do try not to think after a few drinks :) my bad hehe
    edited May 2009
    -.- Nice to... know...
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As awesome as Newegg is, they unfortunately do not ship outside the US.

Newegg is now in Canada.I hope the memory leak fix is that.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Resdya - Lost City
    Resdya - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Oohh tell me tell me! What do they do during maintenance? b:beg

well everyone in the shed beats on the servers and yells WORK DAMN YOU WORK!!!!! while Kantorek says over and over "I'm givin' 'er all she's got captn."
  • DarkSmoke - Lost City
    DarkSmoke - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Oohh tell me tell me! What do they do during maintenance? b:beg

WHERES MY LION? b:cry
    DarkSmoke: lvl 100 Cleric
    Faction: Nagare
    Lost City Server

''Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal''
    -2pac-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mond_chan - Heavens Tear
    Mond_chan - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I believe there was a promise of cake.
    wfgohksplb.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvRqnd4ymus&feature=related
  • wijaja
    wijaja Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just curious....Why does everyone seem to think the server update/upgrade will fix lag problems? The lag is due to the servers not being capped. The only way to fix the lag is to do a hardware upgrade.....not likely. I think we are all going to have to get used to the lag as long as people are interested in the game & the server pops aren't capped. More ppl on the server = more $$$$.....as long as people are willing to put up with sub-par performance. But that is the price we pay for FTP. Lag was never a problem on WoW because the cash flow was more steady & the hardware kept up with the demand...at least in my experience.
    IGottaTankle b:victory - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    wijaja wrote: »
    Just curious....Why does everyone seem to think the server update/upgrade will fix lag problems? The lag is due to the servers not being capped. The only way to fix the lag is to do a hardware upgrade.....not likely. I think we are all going to have to get used to the lag as long as people are interested in the game & the server pops aren't capped. More ppl on the server = more $$$$.....as long as people are willing to put up with sub-par performance. But that is the price we pay for FTP. Lag was never a problem on WoW because the cash flow was more steady & the hardware kept up with the demand...at least in my experience.

Because with out Hope WE HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!!!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wijaja wrote: »
    Dvorak wrote: »
    Greetings Masters & Minions:
    Maintenance will last a bit longer than normal due to upgrades in server hardware that will be conducted tonight. We do apologize for this inconvenience but it will benefit everyone in the long-run with better game performance!

Hmmmmmmm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I see cupboards and wardrobe!

HURRAH!
  • DarkSmoke - Lost City
    DarkSmoke - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmmmmmmm...

b:victory ;)
    DarkSmoke: lvl 100 Cleric
    Faction: Nagare
    Lost City Server

''Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal''
    -2pac-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »

Maintenance will last a bit longer than normal due to upgrades in server hardware that will be conducted tonight. We do apologize for this inconvenience but it will benefit everyone in the long-run with better game performance!

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    zomg Cupboards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan