"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Comments

• Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    "new" xp scrolls available to lvls 80+ with 75% additional xp instead of 50% or higher. lolz thatd b awesome
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • Arielan - Heavens Tear
    Arielan - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would like to see more officer positions! I think the leader should be able to appoint as many of each position as he or she wants!
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i have 1 suggestion reply good/not good plz ^_^

having legion attacks on territory's at random times (like the wraith attacks)
    if legion's kill the teritory's crystal the wraiths win the TW and get their territory back , so the teritory is deserted again

plzzzz take this , and not map reset >_>

this sugestion can also be used to prevent one or twoo guilds owning the map
    ^_^
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arielan - Heavens Tear
    Arielan - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i have 1 suggestion reply good/not good plz ^_^

having legion attacks on territory's at random times (like the wraith attacks)
    if legion's kill the teritory's crystal the wraiths win the TW and get their territory back , so the teritory is deserted again

plzzzz take this , and not map reset >_>

this sugestion can also be used to prevent one or twoo guilds owning the map
    ^_^

Well, I am not sure that "I personally" agree with that. I think the factions that win the territory earn the right to have the territory even if the whole map is being taken by a couple factions, "my faction hasn't started tw yet, we hope to soon though", I think the only way they should lose it is if another faction wins it fair and square. I do wish they would fix all the cheating that goes on in bidding and such though! There is WAY to much cheatin during the bidding from "fake factions" so that noone else can bid on the territory .
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    "I would like to see an equality in the one-man army quests. At low levels you get 1 rep for killing 20 mobs. At mid levels I have to kill 40 mobs for the same 1 rep from the one man army quests. Later when I have to kill 60 I get 2 reputation. I think it should be 20 for 1, 40 for 2, and then 60 kills for 3 reputation. Sry if this is repeated but I searched and read the list but couldnt find anything about this."

Such idea already lond time ingame . Look for Quests of Justice starting at 60. b:bye
  • DragonBain - Lost City
    DragonBain - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    how about the ability to open up more than one client on the same system (computer)
    The Seventh Endogata...
    *Singh is King*
  • World_peace - Heavens Tear
    World_peace - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:surrender what a long list of suggestions, so i guess no holidays for the GMs.

but i still want my auto loots pet b:victory
  • HeLium - Lost City
    HeLium - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How bout:

1. Possibility to see remaining buff time
    2. Possibility to add pots/powders/other macros into macros
    3. Exact infamy (PK status) duration counter

BUMP on the increase materials part

EDIT: 4. Information through email if an item auctioned by a player got a bid.
    EDIT2: 5. System to send items via mail with adding a price in coins / stuff (optional ofc), which must be payed if receiver wants to take the item sent to him by mail
  • _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think that Barbs should have better customisation so they can look more unique e.g skin colour change. and they should turn into the animals that they actually are.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Shard Exchange

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=273771&highlight=shard+remover

Shard Remover
    Safely remove shards from items.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I want to add something to the bigget list

1) especial bag for mounts with a shorcut button, for all class independent from pet bag without summon like fly option
    2) Add more members on squad 8 or 10
    3) More genie colours or be able to die genie
    4) Channeling/%hit points shards to imbue
    5) Shards remover of course^^
    6) More speed on flying mounts... they are so slow...
    7) Normal wedding clothes, white dress and smokin
    8) Baby pet able to attack with venos like a normal pet
    9) more quest for gain spirit or a special quest for it
    10) afk option other chara could see it
    11) largest pet name with pet collar
    12) pet duel
    13) different faction logo
    14) more localitations for rare pets respawn

is able add on begginers guide the combo skills, molds and tomes?

my aphologices if i repeat something.

ty ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Roscovian - Sanctuary
    Roscovian - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I realize there may be some programming or server issues to overcome, but I would like to see the addition of multi-level quests, or even long-term quests that vary. For example, a player can accept a quest to find who it was that kidnapped his sister, and his search would take him maybe 50 or 60 levels, uncovering clues as he goes. When accepting the quest, perhaps the player would choose between a dozen or more possible life-long quests, but can only accept one and cannot ever change it. This would be similar to a person who is passionately searching for something that takes an entire lifetime, or at least many years. It would even be more interesting to make the quest dynamic, so that the clues appear in different places and times through the player's journey and make it something a guide would be useless for.

The idea is to have a greater agenda and a puzzle within a puzzle kind of thing. You could have a player choose to search for the monster that killed his/her father, kidnapped a sister or brother, put a curse on an aunt, or turned a friend into a wraith. Each step would build on a larger story until there was a final clue leading to an a boss mob that the player must face. As a non-programmer (I have no patience for it) I realize I don't fully understand what would be involved in doing such a thing, but it would add a new dimension to the game, and if there was enough differentiation, each player would have a different mission in life. Heck, make it so they don't even have a choice, it's just randomly assigned and will not be re-offered if rejected.

Maybe even following on with that would be smaller quests that cover the span of several levels, but are specific to the individual.
  • _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It would be great the developers could make combat more realistic, like we should be to parry block and counter enemy attacks that would really make the grinding experience a lot better. Plus there should be more quests to minimize grinding :D
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Marendithas - Dreamweaver
    Marendithas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'd like to see Apothecary materials included in the cash shop so people won't have to go through the entire map to find the herbs that they need. I really hate to try and finds herbs only to waste a few hours getting half of what I need. b:sweat
  • God_Of_Beast - Sanctuary
    God_Of_Beast - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:pleased Hi, I would like to suggest to make the True Form formation unique for Lion, Tiger, Panda and Wolf barbs. Lion barbs should transform into a Lion, Tiger barbs should transform into a Tiger, Panda barbs should transform into a Panda and Wolf barbs should transform into a Wolf. This might give players some special interest on barbs rather than the same old boring "White Tiger" formation on all the barbs.

I know our developers are highly talented to make this suggestion come out very well within short time period. Or at least my suggestion will be a challenging and interesting stuff for them to do it and complete it successfully.

Oh yea, don't forget about the Venos. Don't be partial on Untamed race as all other race types can set the appearance to fullest as what the person likes.

Okay, let me see how effective you people are working towards to satisfy the PWI lovers. b:victory Good Luck and see you soon. b:bye
  • Kadashii - Sanctuary
    Kadashii - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Able to reset points would be nice, not sure if that was already mentioned.
    However you would have to pay x amount of coin in order to do the reset, have it a large amount or just grow bigger every time they need to fix their points up.

Might be good for people who are new to the game.
  • Balisan - Dreamweaver
    Balisan - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Also add new skills that take all their power from chi, instead of mana. Oh and if that can be added, please make one called "Tiger Eye", where you can see the aural picture of a tiger's eye around you, then some attack would follow after that. It would also be REALLY cool with "Eye of the Tiger" as a backup sound!b:laugh
  • Balisan - Dreamweaver
    Balisan - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh and I have a suggestion about a new race: Purified Wraith. And maybe Demon, too. That would be RIGHTEOUS (only in the "cool" context. We ARE talking about demons).
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Able to reset points would be nice, not sure if that was already mentioned.
    However you would have to pay x amount of coin in order to do the reset, have it a large amount or just grow bigger every time they need to fix their points up.

Might be good for people who are new to the game.

They're called reset scrolls found in the boutique. ->items ->reset (100k-110k per gold) 3-5 gold for a scroll aka 3-5 dollars or 300-550k in game coins...

The genie ones were just added this last patch/maintenance day.
  • sinistercentaur
    sinistercentaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Until you guys actually install the refining transfer stones/availibility you should remove the option from the npc, it confuses people into thinking it is available.. me and some others actually confused lev 9 chi stones for the stones the npc asks for thinking we were able to transfer.....buying refining aids on a couple lower lev things and +ing them considerably, them thinking that we were able to transfer later...so needless to say it would prevent me and others from buying refining aids unneccassarily until need... it is alot of money to waste in confusion. and please let us see our cloaks and helmets it would make more of a variety in looks :P.
  • Aeropajita - Heavens Tear
    Aeropajita - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A way of change a Factions name, and keep the old one as reference (the one with the longest time in game)

A way of showing the Factions History, battles, wins, losses, max members, founder, money earned, EXP accumulated etc.
  • Pixydust - Heavens Tear
    Pixydust - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i would like a few dungeoun u could fly in to get to higher lvl to complete a quest or 2 ..would make the dungeons funner.than just bash ur way threw..
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A way to dress pets, a lot of people complain about the hercs looks, so it would be cool to have a herc in like a dress or something.

Second idea: make it so when you reach a certain elevation, you can only see air mobs. All of the mobs on the ground make it confusing when im trying to look if the rare pet pig just spawned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • belline
    belline Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ooh i have one ^^ how about being able to change your characters height. maybe set a limit to how tall you can be or how short, but make it so at least you can choose b:pleased
  • Ithila - Sanctuary
    Ithila - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    for th new ones, the NPC skill trainer can give you advice which skills are good for your level.
    Inferno Marshal
  • Ithila - Sanctuary
    Ithila - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    another one,
    i like it when you can jum anywhere, also in caves.
    Inferno Marshal
  • belline
    belline Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:shy oh and it'd be nice to be able to send more then one thing in the mail b:chuckle

(different items, not stacked ones) b:thanks b:bye
  • arcanedragonfly
    arcanedragonfly Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I got 1 when a pet gets to a certain Lvl it changes into the higher up version of that creature like sharptooth wolflings at lvl 13 change into Bitter wolf's b:thanks
  • _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver
    _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    More races(at least one more)
    More classes

2 more big towns

less lagg

pararel world of PWI

less lagg

Bann cat shops -.-

thats pretty much all i want xD
    ... And afterwards, I get a cookie!