Comprehensive List of Quest Guides

Comments

• Mischa - Dreamweaver
    Mischa - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Great guides Ence, they help me a lot, thanks so much for them.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Quest "Guide" of in-depth look at the Supply Stash quest is now posted! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:puzzled b:angry Where's my 70-79 quest guide?!?!? How cant it be out yet?! I demand 20 mil as compensation b:cry
  • Nyhia - Heavens Tear
    Nyhia - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Will the 70-79 quest guide be done soon? b:sad
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just putting my two cents in here: these guides are really awesome!

I've been using them since I started and I probably would have quit at level 20 like so many others do if not for the help you've provided here.

Great job, keep it up! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Will the 70-79 quest guide be done soon? b:sad

I wonder the same thing but since his work is hight quality he might be reviewing some stuff.b:victory
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just having a list of all the do-able quest would be a good thing. The only reference we have otherwise is pwdatabase.com/pwi and the quest list is unfiltered and has lots of thing we dont care about.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm looking forward for your lvl70-79 quest guide.... Can u just release the 95% of the guide?? b:sad I feel lost without the guide~~~!b:cry
  • Shoonhena - Harshlands
    Shoonhena - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I love the guides but have no idea where to find one quest. I'm engaged now so I would like to see a Matrimonial Quest guide. I have no idea right off the start where to find Silk of Eternity. Anyone have some suggestions for the whole marriage thing?
    Shoonhena = The Fox in Lakotahb:kiss
    Witko = Silly or Crazy So I am Silly Fox or Crazy Fox
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hurry up im almost 70... b:cry
  • Nimrrod - Lost City
    Nimrrod - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Guys tahnks a lot for your work as many here has stated if grate and so helpful, I wwas wondering when and if u can release the 95 u have I feel kind a lost without the guide.

Thanks again great Job
    Learn the rules so you can brake'em properly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the TT guide link doesnt work.. or well the link works but the page doesnt.
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    the TT guide link doesnt work.. or well the link works but the page doesnt.

This has been discussed =/ According to the creator of the site, IE doesn't always work but Firefox should. Ironically, if you used Firefox and it didn't work, try using IE (Build 6.0+)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kendari - Heavens Tear
    Kendari - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey is there any quest thing for the Beta rebirth orders at all??
    thanks b:thanks
  • StrongWings - Sanctuary
    StrongWings - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Pls Ence, I just want to ask if there is some hidden quest at lvl70. Someone said me there is some similar to lvl50 one. Can u post details if there is some?

Btw thank you for your guides, they are awesome b:thanks
  • StrongWings - Sanctuary
    StrongWings - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I love the guides but have no idea where to find one quest. I'm engaged now so I would like to see a Matrimonial Quest guide. I have no idea right off the start where to find Silk of Eternity. Anyone have some suggestions for the whole marriage thing?

Marriage is not complicated but cost a lot of money b:chuckle

U and your husband need both 1 boutique item that cost 30gold each (so is about 6mil for the marriage in game currency). When u open this items u will get all needed things + cloths (not very nice b:sad) and some gifts worth about 2mil (1mil for both of u).

So when u will marry good luck b:pleased and when not u can be together also without it b:cute
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Hey is there any quest thing for the Beta rebirth orders at all??
    thanks b:thanks

The only one that I've found is linked on the front page >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Levels 70-79 Guide is UP!

Go go go :P Thanks to everyone who patiently waited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Have used this guide many many a time. The sidenotes are very much appreciated.

Please Edit: RPG Radio Storm DJed by RoughTongue, Angelic_Heal (From Heavens Tear) <-Check em out! Highly recommended. You can also request songs into them via their Chatroom on HT

As A former Dj I love the kudos, but this business relationship has since been dissolved. (I miss the chatroom tons)

Thanks so much for the terrific guide and I hope the 80's come out soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Linked from 'Hate' faction forum. www.pwihate.hostei.com/forum. let me know if this is a problem and I'll remove it. b:thanksb:bye
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • skwishy
    skwishy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wish I had seen this before I went ahead and used that site at 1perfectworld, although it was useful it was also very incomplete compared to this guide. Now, since I was using that site, there are several things I will not be able to acquire where if I used this guide I would have been advised about such things in advance, like the Token of Seven, I can't go to my races recluse and obtain the Old Token; because I started the Token of Seven, without the knowledge of that little extra. Sure that's insignificant by itself, but there are several other examples like it, and they all ad up. Also there are several other guides here, very complete, that you just can't find anywhere else; Best explanation of the Friendship Quest, and that Cube of Fate, even the World Quest - KUDOS!!! b:victory
  • lauriekerry
    lauriekerry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    A couple of errata:

Level 30. Flying Miracle (Beast Race)
    Guide says collect 5 Blunt Claws.
    This should read collect 5 Dull Claws.

Level 34. Bride.
    Quest seems to have been renamed to "Matchmaker"

Level 34. Another Request.
    Quest seems to have been renamed to "Another Favor"

And .... a suggestion:
    Your guides are invaluable, but it would have been a real bonus to have a note at the start of the Level 60 quests that mention the Justice Envoy quests. I got to level 69 and only found them by chance.
    My apologies if I missed reading it there but I can't see it mentioned anywhere in your quests.
  • mugendramon
    mugendramon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ence, your guides really are great help. I'm playing Indonesian version but I understand most of the Quests in your guide. When will "Level 80-89 Quest Chain" be available anyway?

Also, there is a quest I'd like to ask you about, The Lost Empire (Level 70+). Does that mean we will repeat the "Wraith's Ploy" quests at 80+ and 90+? Or is it a choice whether to do it at 70+,80+, or 90+?

If it's repeated, does the quest stackable? b:laugh For example, (I'm an Archer 72) one of the quest is to kill Lin Yun (Linus the Woeful) which is one of the bosses at FB79 and I'm stuck at this step b:cry. If at 80+ and 90+, I have to do the quest again, I might consider to not continue the quest until I'm 90+ so the quest will be done once b:pleased (3 Wraith's Ploy stuck at Linus the Woeful, then completed when I did FB79 at 90+ then HH and to boss at FB69.....I know this is something..err, stupid b:chuckle)
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    by chance does anyone know enough about rebirth alpha to make a guide for it?
    or is there a GOOD and NON FLAMEWAR rba guide somewhere that i just am not seeing?
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • Eshllin - Sanctuary
    Eshllin - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I just wanted to say thanks to Ence for making the guides without them I would have been lost thanks b:thanks
  • DevaKitten - Sanctuary
    DevaKitten - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow, save me time, decided to hit forums first before looking up some quests I had, thanks for the detailed work...
  • BladeKinght - Dreamweaver
    BladeKinght - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    when is the lv 80 quest out?
  • orrabina
    orrabina Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thanks a lot for this guide, really helpfull!
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Add 1perfectworld.com and pwdatabase.com/pwi to that aye?
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Here are some visual Cube of Fate and HH/TT boss location vids I found on Youtube:
    Cube of Fate
    1-3
    2-X
    3-X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥