Hypocrisy of Enrage on HT

Options

Comments

• GetPurged - Heavens Tear
    GetPurged - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Disgraceful conduct, you ****ing worthless bigot.

Personally, I think you'd do better off throwing your ****ty life away popping oxycotton pills.

This page is ALLLL you.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Rage
  • sennosuke
    sennosuke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    did clunker take some1 into his bush? b:shutup

it was a good TW with rad tonite...20 v 80 b:victory b:laugh...it was worth a shot.

enrage is cool, they can do their thing and rad can do theirs as well...eventually they'll cross that single bridge and duke it out. it's a game have fun..what happens IG stays IG no need to bring out on to the forums. we don't need to be flaming, we need the game devs to make this a bug/glitch/lag free game so we can all have fun.

hmmm....wonder how charity and cherish is doing? b:puzzled

anyways, laters.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Disgraceful conduct, you ****ing worthless bigot.

Personally, I think you'd do better off throwing your ****ty life away popping oxycotton pills.

I guess Kymkats not the only one that thinks shes hit a nerve b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I guess Kymkats not the only one that thinks shes hit a nerve b:chuckle
    I've had my own issues with KymKat, though even I won't drag things that low. You're a joke, a very sad one.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Elicobacter - Heavens Tear
    Elicobacter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kym, seriusly u need to change ur medication b:surrender
    i suggest Anti-phycotic to control ur delirium or go to phyquiatric hospital
  • Kaishi - Heavens Tear
    Kaishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how people can be blind especially when they think they know everything?

Since this topic is about hypocrisy, I'll join and write something about it.

Ignoring arguments, false arguments, no point made, facts created on statements rather than statements based on facts, being 1337, generalisation, generalisation and generalisation.

90% of posts in this topic follow this scheme. Same goes for for every other topic with Radiance and Enrage involved.

Pathetic. Seriously.

Better go and play, have some fun and stop showing how smart you are...
    Whenever I fail...
    I make it epic.

Be nice to your local fail veno before it becomes nice to you.
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

90% of posts in this topic follow this scheme. Same goes for for every other topic with Radiance and Enrage involved.

Pathetic. Seriously.

Wut she said,

meh gonna be level soon, den U's gonna get it...

ps, Torm no PK meh plz.
  • finalending
    finalending Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes your heard it right!!! Enrage are Hypocrites!!!

All we hear from members of Enrage is that they wanted Competetive TWs and yet they keep attacking Radiance of whom has changed so much with the loss and changes of leaders and the loss of its high levels. And Enrage knows this...so don't try to play the "We didn't know that." game.
    that doesn't change the fact that rad is still one of the stronger guilds out there. at the very least, the most finacially powerful.
    They even went as far as renting out their own members to Triad and Caesar to help in attacks and defending against Radiance last week.
    so when some rad members left to enrage, does that mean that radiance was renting them out?
    They are going as far as having 'defected', an Enrage loyal member, make a fake guild called 'defected' to out bid on one of Radiance land to ensure we will have as many TWs as they want us to have.
    one person's action does not count for the whole of their guild. i remember an fb39 where as rad bm left squad when things went bad just to save his own skin and later things settled down asked to rejoin. maybe i should believe all of radiance to be like him.
    They have gone as far as fake bidding...yes sir...fake bidding. Fake bidding on Immolation Camp (Enrage) then to have 'defected' out bid them to take it. It is not just about Fake Bidding...it is about splitting our forces so it is impossible to have a fair fight.
    see up above.
    Now we all hear and read in game and in forums about how Enrage flammed on Radiance about how Radiance went after RoC even when RoC was dead. Well ya Radiance did...but Radiance never QQ'd about how they where in TW to fight the toughest guild. Radiance attacked land because it was land they wanted. Now Enrage says all the time and everywhere...'We want competative TWs!!!!We don't care about land we want good fights!"
    look at your own situation for the answer to this one. should enrage have more lands, that'll lead to more potential tw. more land equals more fronts to be fought on.
    Hmmmm really now Enrage...looks like you are going after high paying land knowing that Triad is much stronger since Enrage put their 'rented out' players there and some are still in there for this week to help take out the 'orange'.
    sounds like a broken record.
    Radiance is not about Competive TW...it is all a sham to make take money.
    Fixit for ya.
    Hope all those ex-rads are having fun in all those TWs they have been doing for the past month. We miss you guys...we get to fight 20 TWs in a week and you only do how many???
    you wont have so much once you have less lands to fight on.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Hope all those ex-rads are having fun in all those TWs they have been doing for the past month. We miss you guys...we get to fight 20 TWs in a week and you only do how many???

*giggles* some how I missed this line. Probably when I got bored of reading so just skipped.

Im glad you consider those things you have TWs. The only TWs you guys have that your ex members would even miss are the ones you dont show up for. So they still arent really missing anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wooot im back ftw, although im offline atm :D
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how people can be blind especially when they think they know everything?

Since this topic is about hypocrisy, I'll join and write something about it.

Ignoring arguments, false arguments, no point made, facts created on statements rather than statements based on facts, being 1337, generalisation, generalisation and generalisation.

Pathetic. Seriously.

Exactly the reason I do nothing but flame in response.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wooot im back ftw, although im offline atm :D

woot woot come say hai to me later if Im online b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    woot woot come say hai to me later if Im online b:thanks

ofc :D <333
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Akaiaiaiaa?? however you spell that name. your just QQing because Charity didn't give you leadership. I took Radiance that was dead because of no leader and gave it hope again and that was all I intended to do so I could the next leader would have an easier time.

Do you even know what you are talking about? Anyone that knows me will know that I do not want any leadership/officer position in this game. Charity offered me Executor 1-2weeks after I joined Radiance , I declined immediately. She continues to ask me to consider been an officer from time to time. I told her I'll help out with TW stuff if she's really busy but again , no to any officer position. Alot of Radiance members were asking me to go for the leadership of new Radiance , again I declined.

And why do you think I'm just a member in Caesar? Hopefully , you can figure it out with your limited brain.
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Do you even know what you are talking about? Anyone that knows me will know that I do not want any leadership/officer position in this game. Charity offered me Executor 1-2weeks after I joined Radiance , I declined immediately. She continues to ask me to consider been an officer from time to time. I told her I'll help out with TW stuff if she's really busy but again , no to any officer position. Alot of Radiance members were asking me to go for the leadership of new Radiance , again I declined.

And why do you think I'm just a member in Caesar? Hopefully , you can figure it out with your limited brain.

He could have been an officer in Caesar, but i doubt he wanted that. Yeah, akai, since you've already mentioned she had a limited brain she won't be able to figure it out.
  • Makaio - Heavens Tear
    Makaio - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Although by no means do I agree with Kym but ...

Dont feel special Charity had biased towards all the highest lvl members. You would have NEVER got officer in the old Rad after being in there for just a few weeks.

Second you might have time to zhen 24/7 to get lvl 100 but you still blow. All the other lvl 100 and high 90 clerics are so much harder to kill then you. you stick together with like 4-5 people and never pt with anyone else ANY guild who would have you as an officer would be complete idiots. Maybe thats why you dont want to be. If you really do realize that you arent very good at the game and are selfish and thats the reason you dont want to be officer than i can atleast respect you alittle.

for some reason i really doubt that is the case though.
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Second you might have time to zhen 24/7 to get lvl 100 but you still blow. All the other lvl 100 and high 90 clerics are so much harder to kill then you.

Why don't you try with him? We can see if his easier or harder to kill.
  • Ahtoot - Heavens Tear
    Ahtoot - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    erm, i can vote for akaiakai that charity has offered officer post to him so many times :P
    even ahtoot :P got offered before a few times. of coz its for u to believe :) charity is not around to verify :P
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    speaking in third person in sexy. hisui likes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *pops in*

um......hello ^.^
  • Aurellius - Heavens Tear
    Aurellius - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think I'm too old to be here, drama is for little kids... well maybe I can atleast watch.. =D
  • Bloodessence - Heavens Tear
    Bloodessence - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, I love drama :) Esp those that is started by some stupid leader of "great guild". Anyway the leader of "great guild" can jus used as many money as he like since every leader that took over like to misappropriate the guild fund :) b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Aurellius - Heavens Tear
    Aurellius - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yah ill have to say, drama is pretty laughable at times.
    Well, on to a more serious note, does anyone like vanilla wafers cus im eating some right now?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    "vanilla waffles"? Is that what they call it nowadays? Tsktsk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I finally got around to reading all of this thread. And all I got to say is . . .

Oi what a mess. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This thread is so much QQ b:chuckleb

*Flame on, flame off, flame on... flame off...*

Anyway, I think talking about DrQQ buying legendary pets to his gf with TW money (and not paying guildies) is a better topic... b:laughb

and how about DJ-bot-kinetik? b:shutup

as for Rad, orange aint my color, I think people should take ur lands... those lands represent what u used to be... an "empire"... now u suck... you dont even show up in TW's u know u'll have to struggle to win... that's... disappointing... that's what I call hypocrisy b:thanks
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Gorgonia, i luv you! b:dirty b:kiss
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Gorgonia, i luv you! b:dirty b:kiss

I know you do, how couldn't you? I'M HAWT!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Anyway, I think talking about DrQQ buying legendary pets to his gf with TW money (and not paying guildies) is a better topic... b:laughb

and how about DJ-bot-kinetik? b:shutup

Ohh lets lol. I heard word got out about this among the guild finally with proof, and they had a mass exodus last night. All in All from what I heard they lost close to 50 if not more of the high levels since Saturday.

Mastemas WCs were epic over everything. Its been a while since I laughed that hard. Looks like it could be the end of Orange and Green.

I also heard alot of those former Evo went to Tao. So wonder if Tao will change their direction now and head for those juicy weakened Green lands instead of trying to get on the Orange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Snuggles - Heavens Tear
    Snuggles - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Can't say I'm too suprised at Evo's meltdown heh. A little suprised it took this long to figure it out though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]