Comments

• Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Gor is hotter IRL than his veno
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I know you do, how couldn't you? I'M HAWT!
    I'm nub at posting I missed the quotation.
    speaking in third person in sexy. hisui likes.
    Quarka likes Hisui's sexy voice. Quarka wants to hear more.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Lfye - Heavens Tear
    Lfye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *wants to hear more about Evolution's meltdown*
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I actually thought people were joking when they said you were on meds b:shocked

This is by far the lowest blow ive seen in any forum posts, jut remember 1 thing "dear"...karma sucks b:bye
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This is by far the lowest blow ive seen in any forum posts, jut remember 1 thing "dear"...karma sucks b:bye
    Seriously, I know I'm not the most charming person here, but even I avoid such disgraceful conduct.

My hat is off to you Crystabella, you've struck with more callous bigotry and spite then even I'm willing to dish out.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hahaha thats nice sarcasm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry, I must have missed something. Is there something wrong about speaking the truth? I mean, sure some truths should be kept in the dark but hm, I'd say lack of tact =\= bigotry. If someone was touchy about meds, don't let out that you use 'em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If someone was touchy about meds, don't let out that you use 'em.

Ermmm isnt someone's health always touchy? As a person that need to take meds daily to stay alive I know that talking about it, most of the time, opens people's eyes on how important health is. I would never expect anyone being so low/ignorant, whom would hold the fact that Im trying to stay alive for my kids and loved ones against me in any circumstances.

Im sorry for going off topic, this isnt in support or against KymKat, Enrage, CrystaBella, StonneStark, Radiance, Tao, etc etc.

Its simply about being humans

Love Life, Have Fun and Be Sexy b:cute
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Seriously, I know I'm not the most charming person here, but even I avoid such disgraceful conduct.

My hat is off to you Crystabella, you've struck with more callous bigotry and spite then even I'm willing to dish out.

yeah cause telling people they need to get HIV from a needle and die or to pop pills is so much better and not disgraceful conduct at all lol.

Welcome back Mr.Pot b:bye You sure still are an angry little fellow arent you lol.

Personally, I think you'd do better off throwing your ****ty life away popping oxycotton pills.

Stick an HIV infected needle in your arm, and die knowing that is all you're worth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yeah cause telling people they need to get HIV from a needle and die or to pop pills is so much better and not disgraceful conduct at all lol.

Welcome back Mr.Pot b:bye You sure still are an angry little fellow arent you lol.
    There's a difference between telling you to go get bent, and mocking you for being in a wheel chair.

So, you see nothing wrong with Crystabella's post?
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I just dont see how her post is worse than yours and for you to say she has disgraceful conduct when your posts are worse than anything she has ever said.

And no you didnt tell me to just "get bent". You made a specific HIV death reference which is insulting to anyone dealing with or who has a loved one or has even lost a loved one to HIV or aids. Sorry but your comment was 100 times more disgraceful and distasteful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I just dont see how her post is worse than yours and for you to say she has disgraceful conduct when your posts are worse than anything she has ever said.

And no you didnt tell me to just "get bent". You made a specific HIV death reference which is insulting to anyone dealing with or who has a loved one or has even lost a loved one to HIV or aids. Sorry but your comment was 100 times more disgraceful and distasteful.
    You want to lecture an African guy on HIV? How pretentious.

My conduct on here is that of a cynic, disparaging and insulting to people as individuals. Though, even I won't make jabs at someone for aspects of them beyond their own personal flaws. Race, religion, ethnicity, physical disabilities, mental disabilities, nationality, or any other group indicator are issues I will never use against someone, and I never have.

I'm the guy that will flick you off casually on the road, though Crystabella's post is that of someone who would point and laugh at a person afflicted with schizophrenia, depression, or PTSD.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You want to lecture an African guy on HIV? How pretentious.

My conduct on here is that of a cynic, disparaging and insulting to people as individuals. Though, even I won't make jabs at someone for aspects of them beyond their own personal flaws. Race, religion, ethnicity, physical disabilities, mental disabilities, nationality, or any other group indicator are issues I will never use against someone, and I never have.

I'm the guy that will flick you off casually on the road, though Crystabella's post is that of someone who would point and laugh at a person afflicted with schizophrenia, depression, or PTSD.

two words for you Sonnestark DRAMA QUEEN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can't believe sonnestark is still trying to argue his way out of this one. That alone is distasteful and pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can't believe sonnestark is still trying to argue his way out of this one. That alone is distasteful and pathetic.
    Disappointing Hisui.

What's truly pathetic is that after everything here, you still think I care to justify anything I do to you fools. I don't like KymKat, I argued with her over the way she handled the botched transition of leadership, and I wasn't impressed with her performance overall. Though, even I'll take issue when I see some bigoted **** thrown at her like mocking her for taking prescription medication for a serious illness she has.

Perhaps if I had let Lyxxx call Crystabella out on her own, both of you wouldn't have been able to so smoothly side-step the issue with yet another ad hominem response.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The very fact that you replied means that you care to justify what you do / said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The very fact that you replied means that you care to justify what you do / said.
    I don't care to defend myself, I just want to hear a response to this...
    I actually thought people were joking when they said you were on meds b:shocked
    Ermmm isnt someone's health always touchy? As a person that need to take meds daily to stay alive I know that talking about it, most of the time, opens people's eyes on how important health is. I would never expect anyone being so low/ignorant, whom would hold the fact that Im trying to stay alive for my kids and loved ones against me in any circumstances.

Im sorry for going off topic, this isnt in support or against KymKat, Enrage, CrystaBella, StonneStark, Radiance, Tao, etc etc.

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Actually it sounds like you're overdramaticizing (is not word). Could be just me and my callousness but unless I were already ashamed of my hypothetical need to take drugs, I wouldn't mind a simple statement like what Bella said. If I were already ashamed of my health, I'd take care not to have it leak out for people to comment about. Of course I understand not everyone's like me, but I'm just saying...you guys are making the thing more overblown than it needs to be. Yes it is about being a human being, but it's also about interpreting everything to be a stab-at-me situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    people still play this? b:question
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Actually it sounds like you're overdramaticizing (is not word). Could be just me and my callousness but unless I were already ashamed of my hypothetical need to take drugs, I wouldn't mind a simple statement like what Bella said. If I were already ashamed of my health, I'd take care not to have it leak out for people to comment about. Of course I understand not everyone's like me, but I'm just saying...you guys are making the thing more overblown than it needs to be. Yes it is about being a human being, but it's also about interpreting everything to be a stab-at-me situation.
    I see, Crystabella's post had nothing wrong that any of you can see. How sad...
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Whats sad is that you still fail to see anything wrong with your own posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I see, Crystabella's post had nothing wrong that any of you can see. How sad...

I see something wrong with 90% of your posts. If you dont like my post then either ignore it or make your point and move on. Sad is QQing non stop in the hope that people will change their opinion and agree with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    people still play this? b:question

Unfortunately...

@Sonny: There's not much I can say to a "how sad" comment as it doesn't really mean anything. I mean, I don't see how it would be sad as in depressing because I'm obviously the one less depressed, since I'm not emoing about every lil stab at me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why do people always bring their personal problems/situations into mmorpgs,damn world is ****ed up as it is,don't need this on something thats supposed to be escapism,like those idiots that broadcast if someone close to thems died or w/e the **** hapened that week in their miserable tortured existences then start crying when inevitably someone else pokes fun...i'm rambling but point is,keep your rl **** to yourself.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why do people always bring their personal problems/situations into mmorpgs,damn world is ****ed up as it is,don't need this on something thats supposed to be escapism,like those idiots that broadcast if someone close to thems died or w/e the **** hapened that week in their miserable tortured existences then start crying when inevitably someone else pokes fun...i'm rambling but point is,keep your rl **** to yourself.

and here I thought this was real life D: OHwell

Oh ya

im kidding o.o;
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Disappointing.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    troll! troll! trolll!
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    troll! troll! trolll!

Whose a good troll? Yes he is.. Good troll... good troll..b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok since my health is being talked about maybe you should know what kind of 'health' it is. I am not ashamed at all about it. I hope Nek takes good care in listening since I do educate many doctors on the topic.

I do not have a mental illness for one. lol. Nek got that from XforbiddenX cus forb was saying that to make insults at me, not that it was a fact. forb is cool though cus he atleast knew he was trying to get to me and not giving real information.

I have Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. PPH or PAH for those that want to look it up.

This is a terminal illness of the lungs and heart. Terminal in meaning there is no cure and I do have to be on a medication to keep my pulmonary arteries open and my heart pumping.

There are a few kinds of medication for this illness depending on what works for your system and how far long the illness is. I am on Remodulin (for those that want to look it up).
    I am also on warfin (a blood thinner) since I did have open heart to remove clots in my pulmonary arteries. The doctors felt I had this PPH due to clotting in the arteries and heart. We were hopeful and all went well, but sadly for me it was not the answer. I was told I had 1 to 2 years left to live. I was 28 at the time. I first was on Flolan and many other medications to keep my heart going, my lungs going, and medications for pain as I later found out I had Rheumetiod Arthritis and then had to be on Embrel to help that.

So as you can see I do not have a mental illness. I am simply human and get upset and yell just like anyone else. The difference is I am pretty squishy and take too much to heart and let some things get to me, when I should just shrug it off like the rest of you. I am working on this daily but again I am squishy.

I do however value life and everyone's life as well. So saying anything about hoping one gets HIV is really too much. I have seen so many people die of HIV, Cancer, and PAH that live needs to hold a bit more value. Yes we are on a game but we all have our personalities, people that love or dislike us, but mostly we are real people with real emotions and real lives that some will end far too soon.

I would never ever tell even XforbiddenX or Nek that I hope they die. yes they tick me off but I rather ignore them than say something like that.

So hate me if you want...you don't really know me anyway...so the hate you feel is about as real as that. But don't undermind what I am going through each day to just live. I have a 9 year old son that thinks I am the best mommy in the world and a loving husband that games with me and loves me even tough I will be gone all too soon, this is what matters so keep them in mind when you hate and say things about me. They both play this game btw.

That is the full story. Please stop saying I take drugs for mental issues. Not saying anyone that is going through that kind of stuff should be mocked in any case.

Thanks,

KymKat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ((HUGS KymKat))

All too often do we take these silly little games, and these forums too seriously. When in Real life, we have REAL problems that make things that happen here pale in comparison. I'm guilty of doing this at times myself. I guess we get so wrapped up in things here, that we lose sight of whats real and not real. Your story touched my heart KymKat, and I hope your stay with us here is much longer than you anticipate. Stay well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle