Zexeon - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What do i not like about PW? It stole my life and wont give it back b:sad
  • Ashieka - Sanctuary
    Ashieka - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I really like this game. I have no real gripes about it. It is totally understandable that they need to make money with the cash shop. (Even thought at this time I don't have the cash to spare.) This is their work. They spend quite a bit of time designing, adding and coming up with new ideas. They have to live in the real world too.

Most of my issues are with other players as well. So many are greedy, and mean. I don't have a problem with world chat. I ALWAYS have it turned off.

I agree with Valdea, all the bosses are tough and its difficult to find help. Would be nice if there was a way to get people motivated to want to help more, or some way we can do them alone. With a special potion or something if we can't get help.

One of the things that attracted me to this game is all the quests. I hate just grinding, don't mind a little of it though. So far I have not had an over abundance of grinding needs. BUT I would like to see more variety in the quests. Something other than run here and talk to such and such, or go there and kill this mob. The "I love her, please go tell her." quests are a bit over the top of cheesy.

It would be cool if the quests had more twists, something unexpected or puzzles you have to work out. Maybe you can only catch a certain shop NPC open at a certain world time. If you miss it, you have to go back the next day, world time.

I would also like an advanced players guide. There are many noob guides, but what are all the things you get and can do after lvl 40. I have no clue what the island race, Twilight Temple, or the cube thingy is all about. And I don't like asking people question. And many don't like answering them. Just point me to the comprehensible advanced player's guide and I am a happy camper.

Whoa, long enough. Sorry.
  • helalo
    helalo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i dont like that if i wanna fly somewhere its that its really slow and the map is huge so its like spending 20% of ur time in pw flying or running
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    1. The map isn't big enough (needs a bigger play area)
    2. Pretty much all mobs are just **** and slash. Needs instances where you need more skill to kill.
    3. Jumping in instances needs to be implemented. Just fix mobs so they can get up after you when jumping on something.
    4. GMs need to take a more active approach in dealing with botters. We have a few on my server that continue to bot even after getting caught.
  • Zeonus - Heavens Tear
    Zeonus - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Outstanding game. Things I think could be improved...
    More quests or less pure-grinding, or repetitive gameplay at higher levels. It is really boring since you TT, then Zhen. Not much diversity. And no, my main isn't a 5x lol.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The game becomes incredibly repetitive in your 80's, and especially in your 90's. Tons of people around my level have quit as we experience the true nature of this game (the typical asian mmo grinder).

Who would look forward to grinding 9.4mil (88), 10.4mil (89), 11.6mil (90), 13.3mil (91), etc on mobs that give 500 xp per kill (translates to ~2.5% per hour on xp scroll as an archer with demon skills and +7 hh90 xbow). I've put in so many hours to hit 90, but after the novelty of demon world and farming high lvl herbs wore out, I lost interest QUICK.

The game was great up to the 80's, but these days I'm looking at other games where the investment of time & money provides a much more enjoyable experience. I've made millions in the game, spent millions, and all I have to look forward to is grinding hundreds of hours for no substantial gain.

Sure I can pk most people easily, but it's not much fun. Once I hit 91 (which is about two days worth of dailies), I'll just be sticking to weekly TW's, if even that. I can't believe I even stuck around this long, lol..
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not being able to open the backpack when you're on the auction/mail menu
    Not being able to write down the co-ordinates when you press the "find quest" menu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, Transcend, I think she/he got the idea. Grind fest... this game is like that, no more. You can only farm/grind and thats it! Theres nothing else.
    Im already expecting a game that will be out on september, so Im sticking at this one just bcs im only 78 and dont wanna start a new game.
    But Ive got bored of the game, its always the same. Ill guess Ill miss ppl here once Im gone.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not being able to open the backpack when you're on the auction/mail menu
    1)
    ^ refining transfer will be implemented later

1. use the bag icon from the menu at bottom right of screen(same menu as exit game just far left icon), annoying i must agree but a workaround
    2. gm said there are no plans for this which i find quite shameful and upsetting

for me..hm..spawn areas there are too few highly concentrated spawn areas for a real party grind. i find this quite unfortunate :while there are 2 good high lvl fish spots, with the right ear 2-3 people can destroy all the mobs, any more and you implement a lot of downtime, besides zhenning thers no great party grind ;[
    oh also more air mobs for higher levels, and world bosses and elite mini bosses that ruin some half good grind spots
    the bugs in rebirth order
    the somewhat absurdity of the mobs and bosses and overall size/time factor in frostcovered squad mode is a bit saddening too, farming fb99 for lvl 89 skills is also very bleh, here im sure i am sounding like i want an easy mode for myself, but no just a bit of a tweak getting great items shouldnt be super easy but should also be a bit more realistic maybe

i AM quite thankful for crazy stone world quest and cube XP though, thats some kinda amazing stuff there while 80+ is a grindfest start the dailys are a nice boost, too bad old HT daily is horrible XP (especially that every 3 days its a boss hello BLEH? for 30k xp )
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i dont like the fact that they set up Cube ... the dice is not random i dont belive it no more .... when i get pk room i normaly just start over after 5 min time today did that 3 times all the 3 times back to pk room got each and exact the same room ... now i think winning a lotto has more chanse than that .... is it true that cube is not fair??? did gm set cube so we waste more?? or what??

oh and TW is no goood find a new system so all can have some fun ;)
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hmmm what i hate

first thing i think about when i think about hate is hmmm

pheonix >_<

also MP drain? :'( 7-8 skills and mp bar is gone b:cry

other then that not many complaints a few things that could b improved but not complaint ^^
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    what i dont like
    lag, dc, bug in ep buff, -.-' forgot to turn on filter for pvp
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PWI is fine. Players are same variety as in real life. good and evil ones, smart and stupid ones, pessimists and optimists, personalities and empty shells. Every kind is present. And I guess it's fine too.
  • Chabi - Heavens Tear
    Chabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    To many posts not about what you all dont like. So i only fast read them and maybe missed my biggest issue lately.

Fixed spawn time!! Its something thats really pisses me off. It give a few players/guilds control over some bosses and the rest of the community will never ever even see them.
    Imo fixed spawn times bringing the worst side in us up on the surface.

GIVE US RANDOM SPAWN TIMES it cant be hard to implement in the game.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't like the fact that in PWI i am forced to play cleric, yes im forced. no other option.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I love PWI, so i have nothing bad to say!
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The only thing that really annoys me, is that the items to keep you from dropping your stuff in PK mode are only available in the cash shop. I enjoy going into the big PK fests from time to time, but I hate risking the chance of losing my stuff. I'm not about to buy gold just to bind my stuff at this level, and Guardian Angels seem like a bit of a waste to me as they are consumables. I think they should allow you to pay in game coin to bind items, or do a quest to bind something.

Solution to your problem: Auction House
    b:shocked
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LoL the items to keep you from dropping your stuff are not only in the cash shop, you can just get them from AH, or buy gold using coins and voila...you will have the items you want!

• Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    1. When mat farming, the mat you need is surrounded by annoying mobs. When you kill them all, another one spawns and cancels your digging b:cry

2. macro combo interrupted by archer type enemies by fleeingb:sad

3. Random distribution is usually not random. It's more like, everyone except you lolz especially in low number partiesb:shocked

4. We need Female Barbarians!!!! Not cheap version of cleric/wizard with pokemon

5. More melee weapons... like nunchucks and bo staffs... this is oriental after allb:thanks
    b:shocked
    edited May 2009
    Options

4. We need Female Barbarians!!!! Not cheap version of cleric/wizard with pokemon
    allb:thanks

I LoLed, so true!

• Mr_jingle - Sanctuary
    Mr_jingle - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Here are some things I don't like about PWI (on top of my mind) but everything else is awesome
    * Potions are expensive and don't heal that much for their price
    * You can't tame the really cool looking pets (dragons, tree mobs, spiders, sharks)
    * Too many cat shops which can even be on top of NPCs...
    * You can't type much in the faction's slogan.
    * Wizards are too fragile
    * Duke shouts when a venomancer obtains a legendary pet
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My gripes:

- Fixed schedules (Events, TW). I hate fixed schedules, really.
    - Not enough organized PvP options (TW is for a small minority of all players).
    - Lack of repeatable dungeons besides TT and Frostcovered
    - "Solo Mode" in TT/Frostcovered isn't solo mode at all. It's "Veno Mode", maybe...
    - Too many unimaginative quests... "Go kill 150 Bad Boy".. "Go kill 170 Evil Boy" etc.
    - Daily quests suck, but their XP reward makes them a must-do anyway. Would be nice if those quests were actually fun to do.
    - Auction House... How about an actual _search function_?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tropical - Harshlands
    Tropical - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My complain is that girls wont accept embrace!b:sadb:cryb:surrender. Just kidding.b:laugh The game is very nice overall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We make it blow!b:pleased
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My complain is that girls wont accept embrace!b:sadb:cryb:surrender. Just kidding.b:laugh The game is very nice overall.

LoL my compaint is that there isnt any more embrace actions that you can do, if you get what i mean xD

• Xhinzo - Harshlands
    Xhinzo - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Charms in PvP. Imagine if other games had those, some fights would never end! I find them to be a huge cop out. The developers would do better to simply give players a bit more HP but charms? No, no, no. It takes what should be a hardcore experience and makes it into a pie throwing fight........oops nearly got me but my charm kicked in.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It takes what should be a hardcore experience and makes it into a pie throwing fight........oops nearly got me but my charm kicked in.

HaaHaaaa b:laugh
    Now that is funny and true!

• Santra - Heavens Tear
    Santra - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    1) That our gear lvl with us say you have lvl 70TT +5 gear instead of making new ones why not buy some kind of stone that lvls it for you

^ refining transfer will be implemented later

and couldnt agree more about WC. we need player mods

Yes these stone will NOT be implemented in the near future as stated by one of the GM's which sucks
    I dont like that all TT weapons glow just green they need more design to weapons
    Santra
    Attk Cleric FTW b:laugh
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The lack of quest.
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Awwwh Tropical Ill hug you in Harshlands with my archer. LOL.

No real complaints, just wish the the higher lvls had more quests not that I mind the grinding but a few more quests would be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Awwwh Tropical Ill hug you in Harshlands with my archer. LOL.

I want a hug...!...and more xD

This discussion has been closed.