edited April 2009
    WB-Raven---> hes insane. Quite insane.

That made me laugh IRL.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Tell that to Elayne (Even tho he uses the rock much more)b:laugh. Hidden poor? He's richer than me. b:chuckle

Every class has a counter for sparks? What the hell is this supposed to mean, 3 sparks (4 even with full bar) is a huge deal actually, 2 mage ulti or sutra ulti anyone? Dunno who you are but the more you post the little you seem to know about the game good sir ~~

Done.

I quote what I said to pnut. Saying good sir doesn't make your post more credible. You do it a lot. And the more you argue with me the more **** you look. If you don't know that every class has a counter for spark then you should probably uninstall because you must be one of those ppl who try to tank the triple spark because you think there is no counter for it... fail more.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Tell that to Elayne (Even tho he uses the rock much more)b:laugh. Hidden poor? He's richer than me. b:chuckle

Every class has a counter for sparks? What the hell is this supposed to mean, 3 sparks (4 even with full bar) is a huge deal actually, 2 mage ulti or sutra ulti anyone? Dunno who you are but the more you post the little you seem to know about the game good sir ~~

Done.

Elayne's blade tempest hits me for 3.4k when i am unbuffed...it's a really bad skill later lvls.

Edit: Before I had my 90 set.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I quote what I said to pnut. Saying good sir doesn't make your post more credible. You do it a lot. And the more you argue with me the more **** you look. If you don't know that every class has a counter for spark then you should probably uninstall because you must be one of those ppl who try to tank the triple spark because you think there is no counter for it... fail more.

Because hiding under an aka makes your post any more credible? Oh Please. You can definitely stun/seal someone that triple spark, so? Did I mention triple sparking here no pretty sure I mentioned the fact that you could use more skills with spark requirement which definitely makes a huge difference as Mage and Warriors are very vigor/spark dependent. Also, I'm not sure how arguing with you makes me look **** as I'm obviously right and you're actually debating over something you lost a long time ago.

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174324245-futility.b.jpg
    Elayne's blade tempest hits me for 3.4k when i am unbuffed...it's a really bad skill later lvls.

I never said it was, actually I like rock better. But I still see Elayne killing a lot of 9x Robes with it. Well off course he has pretty good gear and he has the hell version and everything. I agree on that point but the damage is still significant considering the gear of people we fight most of the time.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hmmm, I'm going to ignore the flaming and post my favs <333.
    Hell I'm not gonna necessarily going to post the best, just my favourites.

WB-Raven---> hes insane. Quite insane.
    MG-Pandora---> no explanation needed.
    EA-johnnyboi---> for putting mdef shards in his gear....lol...
    EP-TheGuyWhoesNameSlipsMyMind---> for creating a guide on FAC'S
    WF- Daikoku---> see pandora.
    WR- Deity---> having insane sat's

Nice list. glad you could share your opinion. Believe it or not I usually do flame posts like this but at least you're on topic. That is what is keeping me from saying anything.
    That made me laugh IRL.

I bet I laughed harder

Stop giving false information. That's good that you didn't get 1 shotted but doesn't mean the skill fails. Have you ever noticed someoens damage doing lower at one point and then one day this person just "shat" all over you. Never quite happened to me actually. But it's happened to my victims.

anyway back on to why I decided to quote this. Blade tempest isn't as fail as you say it to be. Get more in touch with the mage class, good sir. You sound ignorant at the moment.

P.S.Yes I created my own word.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    3.4K from the air is still **** damage.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009

You sure he had his 99 weapon? After he got 99 weapon and hell BT he damage tested it on me and hit me 5.5k,5.7k,5.4k unbuffed. Is your pdef that much higher or were you actually buffed o.O
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Probably before both.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009

dunno what hax you're using torin, he hit me for 6.5k with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dunno what hax you're using torin, he hit me for 6.5k with it.

Dew of star protectionb:shutup
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009

b:heart 10characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009

Nah torin dies too much, he doesn't carry apoth pots usually cuz he'd just drop them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Nah torin dies too much, he doesn't carry apoth pots usually cuz he'd just drop them.

TorinChibi is on my list of most fail archers. Along side, xmx, AznArcher, X, and so much more others.

Just the ones I can remember. b:surrender
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    TorinChibi is on my list of most fail archers. Along side, xmx, AznArcher, X, and so much more others.

Just the ones I can remember. b:surrender

Torin's not bad, just makes silly mistakes, like not wearing a hiero to pvp.

But he's Canadian, can you really blame him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009

Actually I'm not talking about hiero. Hiero doesn't determine whether you're good at pvp or not. (It semi does but on if you live against someone who has a hiero while you don't)

I mean in general hes just a baddie.

I remember back then before the servers were up ayako55 said "RQ puts on a hiero and call themselves pro." was hoping you guys didn't really go by that but by this sentence clearly that's what it is. b:embarrass
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Actually I'm not talking about hiero. Hiero doesn't determine whether you're good at pvp or not. (It semi does but on if you live against someone who has a hiero while you don't)

I mean in general hes just a baddie.

I remember back then before the servers were up ayako55 said "RQ puts on a hiero and call themselves pro." was hoping you guys didn't really go by that but by this sentence clearly that's what it is. b:embarrass

yep, i'm pro cuz i wear a hiero all the time and i have a nix. Should put me on there with the other werefoxes, along with quite a few others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    yep, i'm pro cuz i wear a hiero all the time and i have a nix. Should put me on there with the other werefoxes, along with quite a few others.

**** that phoenix. I think everyone with a phoenix should be on the pvp rankings. How they aren't is beyond me.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Because hiding under an aka makes your post any more credible?

Certainly not any less credible.

You can definitely stun/seal someone that triple spark, so? Did I mention triple sparking here no pretty sure I mentioned the fact that you could use more skills with spark requirement which definitely makes a huge difference as Mage and Warriors are very vigor/spark dependent.

OHHH SPARK ULTI PRETTY LIGHTS! As soon as the sutra goes off, you can do a lot of things to counter it: 1] Spark. GG the MG can either waste his insta-cast ulti only to hit an invulnerable target or wait until the spark is over and waste most of the sutra time. Ooohh 1 spell in sutra, scary. 2] Stun. The MG gets one ulti off only to be stunned long enough for the target to kite until his heiro recharges [if it even ticks]. 3] Sleep. Mage ulti on a cleric, as bad of a move as that is in itself, a cleric has plenty of time between the MG using his sutra and the cast times of the spells to get a sleep off before the MG gets more than 1 spell off. 4] Drop. GG wasted your sutra and sparks MG.
    Also, I'm not sure how arguing with you makes me look **** as I'm obviously right and you're actually debating over something you lost a long time ago.

I think you cover this well enough just by posting b:chuckle

This.

PS - I know who you are NuNuie b:chuckle Respect -10
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    **** that phoenix. I think everyone with a phoenix should be on the pvp rankings. How they aren't is beyond me.

I'm a friendly carebear, my nix only kills mobs b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    PS - I know who you are NuNuie b:chuckle Respect -10

Knowing that respects are dished out in increments of 10, +10 respects
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009

WTF are you smoking? I am horrible. I use my chi to seal instead of using wings of grace and miss anyway.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    WTF are you smoking? I am horrible. I use my chi to seal instead of using wings of grace and miss anyway.

Yes, realize how bad you are. As I see you pvp I can only move you closer to the top as most fail archers. Do you even pvp anymore? Lol? WTF do you do?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    WTH, are you camping forums or something, I posted like 40 secs ago...

What do you mean realize how bad I am.... I've been telling people how bad I am since I started posting. Atm, I pretty much do wq and play another game, waiting for a flesh ream fix to come out...or at least genies or something new.

Who are you again? I will have to ask the Governator.

Edit2: Oh wait... rofl, baddies calling baddies bad....you're horrible. When the **** have you seen me pvp anyway.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    WTH, are you camping forums or something, I posted like 40 secs ago...

I was going to ask you that. I just posted and all of a sudden I see this. WTF?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    Rundora
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Geez is everyone unbanned from these forums?

Well except envy, he's out for another year or however long it was
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Geez is everyone unbanned from these forums?

Well except envy, he's out for another year or however long it was

This avatar has never been banned. I'm a good boy b:cute
    Rundora
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    This Non-avatar has never been banned. I'm a good boy b:cute
    10chars
    Fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    10chars
    Fixed

oh yar.

This should be another level 1 female cleric but the forums suck. meh.
    Rundora
  • Jakob - Harshlands
    Jakob - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    EP-TheGuyWhoesNameSlipsMyMind---> for creating a guide on FAC'S

His names Cayeon (I think O.O) and he's my hero b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]