Attacke Radiance weekend

Options

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We waited at the B5. Which is where we would have met you anyway. Some got a little over excited when we entered and did run into the base and they were called back out of it and made to wait with the group. We also would have even let the guild build its towers still. Thats how we roll. We arent afraid of the fight.

Rad was even lucky we did wait. Personally I dont think we should of. However after this weekend I dont think Rad will ever get that courtesy from us again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Defected, how the hell could we get 7 digit paychecks? Unless we're wiped off the map and you give us 1 to 9 million a week, the lowest we could go to is 10mil with just one land. That's 10,000,000, 8 digits. b:sweat

There were dozens of Radiance members that showed up, though just to say "Hi" and mess around. There was no intent to try to put up a true resistance.

Yeah, I do think there is some thought to "play dead" so you lot go elsewhere, though the message I got from the higher ups was "let's fortify ourselves after everything that happened instead of breaking our teeth against our greatest rival right now." Don't assume I speak for Radiance, this is just my impression of the motivations here, much in line with Saint_Drake. "Certain BM," excuse me? b:scorn

Hisui, bite me. Though, I agree with most of your list
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Rockyk - Heavens Tear
    Rockyk - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    U say Rad didnt send anyone to defend there land how sad u chicken *****
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I remember them waiting for us at the base crystal 20% life left. My squad rushed from each TW to the next soon as we could to make the enrage fight.

Seemed kinda pointless to even rush into the fray. Of course according to defected I can repair my armor and replace charms with a 7 digit paycheck. b:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Im not sure what your talking about, we didnt touch the crystal until we were PMed by Rad members and told you werent coming. We waited at the B5 till we were told you werent coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Im not sure what your talking about, we didnt touch the crystal until we were PMed by Rad members and told you werent coming. We waited at the B5 till we were told you werent coming.

We were there, just never intended to put up a serious fight.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No hate to break it to you but I did actually show up for the "fight"

Neo and like 2 others were there and Im pretty they were just there to see if we would actually wait around.

I think like 5 more came in, in the end and Im sure they just came in to just see what was going on.

None of that qualifies Rad as being there or not putting up a "serious" fight

There was NO fight. And less than 10 people out of 200 standing around doesnt constitute as being there.

Quit coming up with excuses already. You guys wussed out, its sad, but we arent going to stop attacking you.

So you decide if you die on your feet or live life on your knees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So what actually happened? Did Rad show or not? Inquiring minds wanna know? At this hour only thing on TV is Jerry Springer. Don't make me go there, if I can get better here, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Read the post above yours, it already answers your question.

Also keep in mind Rad already spent the entire weekend admiting they didnt show. Now 3 days later they are trying to change their story from not showing to they did show and just didnt put up a "fight". tsk tsk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So much he said, she said, wasn't sure who to believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Read the post above yours, it already answers your question.

Also keep in mind Rad already spent the entire weekend admiting they didnt show. Now 3 days later they are trying to change their story from not showing to they did show and just didnt put up a "fight". tsk tsk

from the posts above it seems to me like: some Enrage charged ahead though most wanted them to stay and wait, some Rads gone in though most said its not worth the costs, stay out, saw the chargers, backed out. Probably thats why they forwarded that the "waiting" was half fake

official story unchanged, those peeps were there incognito, rad formally didnt appear to defend

smack talk? where? i seem to be out of topic as to what is smack talkb:surrender
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Me heard dem 7 nuubs left in Rad waz pwnd soon as they showed up. To da Enrage fight.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm going to say that I was one to show up for Enrage. I'll also be honest and say I went there for the sport of it and remember seeing xForbdden laying dead inside our HQ (don't know who or what killed him tho). But either way, there were people there :)
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm going to say that I was one to show up for Enrage. I'll also be honest and say I went there for the sport of it and remember seeing xForbdden laying dead inside our HQ (don't know who or what killed him tho). But either way, there were people there :)

Yep, Lady was my squad leader. We were there for sport of it, honestly isnt that what all TW is about anyway?

So seriously folks, why all the negatvity and chest beating? There were 20 TW bids on Radiance this past weekend, thats gonna put stress on any guild with somewhere between 7 and 200 members according to the server propaganda spin doctors. If Radiance manages to field 1 defender against the highest level/best geared faction on the server, we showed up!

Since TW is a bit of board game, there is such thing as strategy. I know we are all looking forward to a big show down.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No hate to break it to you but I did actually show up for the "fight"

Neo and like 2 others were there and Im pretty they were just there to see if we would actually wait around.

I think like 5 more came in, in the end and Im sure they just came in to just see what was going on.

None of that qualifies Rad as being there or not putting up a "serious" fight

There was NO fight. And less than 10 people out of 200 standing around doesnt constitute as being there.

Quit coming up with excuses already. You guys wussed out, its sad, but we arent going to stop attacking you.

So you decide if you die on your feet or live life on your knees.

Read the above posts, the official message was not to put up a fight. But several squads came in anyway, just to say "hi" and maybe toss an arrow before retreating back to the spawn point. I was surrounded by dozens of Radiance members, we did show up, we just chose not to engage.

Your "5" members were there with around 50 others, just watching for the most part.

"It's better to die standing than to live on your knees." -Che Guavera, hasta la victoria el siempre! I wasn't aware you were Cuban, Cat? Though, I wouldn't compare Radiance's lack of the fighting spirit here to millions of Cubans suffering under imperialism.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If rad would have bought me two cat scrolls... i would have go and solo those 2 smallers TWs for you. This way you guys could focus on enrage.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If rad would have bought me two cat scrolls... i would have go and solo those 2 smallers TWs for you. This way you guys could focus on enrage.

Thats still the whole point lol. They didnt need to worry about the 2 smaller guilds because we WAITED for them to fight them first. They would have had only us to fight 1 vs 1. They only had Enrage to focus on.

And no Sonne Im not Cuban but it doesnt mean I dont have an appreciation for the quote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hm, i dunno, when i went into the rad vs enrage, i was like immediately attacked a few seconds afterwards. just went in to say hi, lol. from wat i remember, there were some enrage in base already and we were slowly going in one by one which meant we were not organized for battle, just poppin up to see wats happening. b:bye
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ill make this simple. You can say what you want to try to make your own asses look better.

I WAS inside the TW.
    Radiance DID NOT show up
    We WAITED until we recieved PM's from Radiance saying you guys were not going to come, then we attacked the crystal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Kaishi - Heavens Tear
    Kaishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thats what I call a nice TW weekend. It was rainy for the whole time so logging on PWI wasn't that bad... 20 battles... I feel sorry for people who left Rad looking for more TW action.

First of all I have to thank Enrage! Without your support we wouldn't have any fun. Maybe in exchange we could try to QQ some more and make other guilds attack you. And we'll do it for free, rly. I entered Enrage TW after finishing previous 2 and our base was already full of red names. I'm quite sure that we haven't got that many evul peekays in Rad so it had to be Enrage... Dunno who said that we were not going to come without asking me first, it made me very sad. Was able to die only once before you won :(

But now I also have to ask any other guild to give us some time to recover, we're losing so many people once the fun is over and the weekend was so exhausting that on next TW marathon The Core would crush us in 5 mins! We have to strugle with any little TT/frost/lunar run, Enrage will take 1k Streams now and we'll become poor with only 21 lands left so we're not even able to buy all gold TT90 mats anymore. Have mercy upon us, don't take our munnies b:surrender
    Whenever I fail...
    I make it epic.

Be nice to your local fail veno before it becomes nice to you.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And no Sonne Im not Cuban but it doesnt mean I dont have an appreciation for the quote.
    Vive le Che! I suppose there are some decent qualities to you, I think I'll move you up from enmity to mild dislike.

And we were there, a large group of us stadning around the spawn point. We just chose not to engage Enrage. And really, why should we? We don't show up, you take the land, and whine about the lack of excitement later. We do show up, you take the land, we waste gobs of money fighting you.

I think at the moment, the leadership has elected the first option. So tell me, why the **** would we fight you at this point?
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I guess you'd rather be hypocrites. That's cool.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options

I think at the moment, the leadership has elected the first option. So tell me, why the **** would we fight you at this point?

Because its not about winning or loosing ALL the time. Its about the fight and challange. As said before Radiance is the second strongest guild on HT still, and being so they should STILL provide at least a small challange.

So what we beat you. Do none of you enjoy real TWs? If not then why the hell did you even become a TW guild? What you just think you would get all the free easy land you could and never have to do any work to keep it.

If the only way your guild can have a good fight and have fun is by winning then I think you guys need to go ahead and just disband and let the other guilds who enjoy TWs and the actual fight have your land instead.

** Add on** When I say "you" I dont mean just you personally Sonne, I mean Radiance as a whole.

** Another Add on** I dont really like the we dont have the money or why should we waste money excuses from Rad either. You have got to be kidding me. You guys arent some guild just starting out. You have gotten over 250m a week TW pay for months and just general gobs of TW pay for months before that. You guys should have enough money to waste for the next year. Find out what Charity did with all that TW pay you guys didnt get and get it. I definately dont want to hear excuses from Rad of not having the money to waste though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So tell me, why the **** would we fight you at this point?

Because you're weak. Weaklings should know their place and come to their death willingly. Instead of making us waste time and effort hunting down your white names we would much prefer you all be in one instance where we can

1) Kill you, possibly in a form of an AOE
    2) Humiliate you.
    3) Continue to slaughter you for the full min after your crystal is no more.

After that, we will make fun of you in world chat and tell you how weak you really are. We will announce to the other guilds that you beat down that you are really nothing in front of the king, Enrage.

We would applaud the other guilds who resisted against Radiance bravely and continue to laugh at you for putting up such a pathetic defense, or lack of.

We will keep thinking of creative ways to embarrass your guild's pathetic presence on the map and laugh at your so called "TW guild." This may include but not limited to:

a) Sending in our teams one by one and take screenshots with your crystal.
    b) Holding an inner guild trade conference of cat shops in your base.
    c) Sending in 10 ppl into the TW and win just so we can say we beat Rad with 10 ppl.
    d) Have wizards pull our catas and win.
    e) Invite married couples from other guilds into Enrage so they can have picture opportunities with your crystal

and much more.

Weakling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Because its not about winning or loosing ALL the time. Its about the fight and challange. As said before Radiance is the second strongest guild on HT still, and being so they should STILL provide at least a small challange.

So what we beat you. Do none of you enjoy real TWs? If not then why the hell did you even become a TW guild? What you just think you would get all the free easy land you could and never have to do any work to keep it.

If the only way your guild can have a good fight and have fun is by winning then I think you guys need to go ahead and just disband and let the other guilds who enjoy TWs and the actual fight have your land instead.

** Add on** When I say "you" I dont mean just you personally Sonne, I mean Radiance as a whole.

Not to take any sides, but even in the face of a total **** whipping, I still like to run out and try to kill somebody even if I know there's a 90% chance that I will get the zerg rush before I can even land any damage.

It's zero cost PKing, what's better than that? It's fun.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sigh finally got some time to post after the last week we've had here in Rad. It was dicey for a while whether or not we would disband etc. Anyways here are some facts concerning what ahppened vs Enraged:
    1. Torm pmed me a day or 2 prior asking me what our plans were vs Enraged this weekend. I told him honestly what would you do in my shoes? I've got 20 tws to deal with/plan for and you want me to try and waste resources vs a fight we'd lose and will not have enough ppl online to send 80 vs Enraged at the get go and deal with another 2 factions at the same time? If we are to lose a land I'd rather lose it to a worthy guild then some no named guild who tried to gank us cuz everyone else was.
    2. We as a guild kind of discussed wth we were going to do when we saw 20 tws against us. My point to everyone was if we go 19/20 it's a WIN for us; so let's shoot for that. So yah that was the goal for the entire weekend.
    3. Guess who made those rosters for most of the tws over the weekend? Yah yours truly. Would I have loved to have sent 80 vs Enraged and enough to fend off the other two guilds? You betcha. Would we have won vs Enraged? Nope but that's not the point. We got all this land so damn't now we NEED to defend it. Could I GUARANTEE that enough people would be on; especially with all that had left us recently? No I could not. Did I have good intel on the size of all these no named guilds? Hell I knew very little about some of these guilds; mostly just speculation/rumors. So I was limited as to what I could do and after discussing w/ others we decided let's shoot for 19/20.
    4. We sent people into the other 2 tws at same time vs Enraged with the intention of taking them out asap. But let's face it; alot of the people sent there are newer to the guild and don't have as much tw experience as others (this has definitely been rectified now w/ 20 tws over 3 days...most have alot of experience now). But I still didn't fill a full roster for either one.
    5. As soon as the other tws were over KymKat gave the ok for anyone that wished to enter the fight vs Enraged to go ahead. So ofc many of us went in to have some fun but we had no illusions that we were going to be successfull. We went there for some fun.
    6. I'm sorry but saying "we waited for you" is 100% bs. Not that I am shocked cuz Clunker told me he would NEVER wait on us (in another thread) a while back. Having everyone at B5 is NOT waiting on us. The moment I entered there were 4 cats already on crystal etc. If the so called plan was to "wait" on us...fine then wait OUTSIDE the instance and we all enter at the same time. Idc if you guys did or not...just don't say you waited on us when you are already positioned at our gates then immediately attacking our crystal as soon as you see the 1st person pop in (some ppl were there the entire time such as Neomcoy to talk to ppl f/ Enraged so dont use them there as a reason to launch an attack).
    7. Is it our "plan" to ignore Enraged and hope they go elsewhere? Hell no. Is it a joke sometimes? Sure yah it is cuz RoC kinda did the same to us way back when. You don't put yourselves out there as one of the elite guilds then "ignore" a fight when it comes to you. Did we show up to every other fight? Yah we did. So wow when we had 20 tws we chose to focus on winning 19. Could we win vs Enraged right now? Nope. Are we trying to rectify this? You betcha. Will it happen this weekend for 1K streams? probably not and it has nothing to do w/ the 8 vs 4 cats argument. Most likely I'll be there this weekend looking at endless waves of cats coming..but it's still fun trying.
    8. Have we had "issues" these last few weeks that have caused people to leave and the server think we were dead? Yah but it's being worked on and bottom line is we had every guild out there except Caesar attack us and we went went 19/20. So yah we definitely aren't dead and still #2 on the server. Have we proven to many people that we are definitley a force to be reckoned with? I'd certainly hope so. I'm proud of what our guild accomplished over the weekend and look forward to the momentum we have gained.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You're a fool. RoC would have gladly fought you even if we you waited at our B5 gate. Your B5 gate is a lame excuse. If you admit your guild is a failure it's fine; if you want to glorify your guild it's fine, but make **** excuses and twist people's intentions to your own ends is ultimate fail. Who cares if we waited at B5? We still waited. And no, we didn't start attacking just cuz a handful of people were there. We weren't gonna sit there for 2 hours looking like fools so you can laugh at us and go "lulzorz we wasted 2 hrs of Enrage's time." Those of us in RoC knew how long it took to roll a weak guild. You guys just chickened out of it.

Don't btch at us waiting at B5. We already had the advantage anyways. Who cares? You want a good time, come and get it. I assure you RoC would have shown up 100% if Charity gave us 10 minutes even with 4 catapults at our door. Comparing RoC to Rad is out of the question.

It was Charity who made you guys bored and "go elsewhere."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    where is my TW pay from rad, i have been waiting..
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sigh finally got some time to post after the last week we've had here in Rad. It was dicey for a while whether or not we would disband etc. Anyways here are some facts concerning what ahppened vs Enraged:
    1. Torm pmed me a day or 2 prior asking me what our plans were vs Enraged this weekend. I told him honestly what would you do in my shoes? I've got 20 tws to deal with/plan for and you want me to try and waste resources vs a fight we'd lose and will not have enough ppl online to send 80 vs Enraged at the get go and deal with another 2 factions at the same time? If we are to lose a land I'd rather lose it to a worthy guild then some no named guild who tried to gank us cuz everyone else was.
    2. We as a guild kind of discussed wth we were going to do when we saw 20 tws against us. My point to everyone was if we go 19/20 it's a WIN for us; so let's shoot for that. So yah that was the goal for the entire weekend.
    3. Guess who made those rosters for most of the tws over the weekend? Yah yours truly. Would I have loved to have sent 80 vs Enraged and enough to fend off the other two guilds? You betcha. Would we have won vs Enraged? Nope but that's not the point. We got all this land so damn't now we NEED to defend it. Could I GUARANTEE that enough people would be on; especially with all that had left us recently? No I could not. Did I have good intel on the size of all these no named guilds? Hell I knew very little about some of these guilds; mostly just speculation/rumors. So I was limited as to what I could do and after discussing w/ others we decided let's shoot for 19/20.
    4. We sent people into the other 2 tws at same time vs Enraged with the intention of taking them out asap. But let's face it; alot of the people sent there are newer to the guild and don't have as much tw experience as others (this has definitely been rectified now w/ 20 tws over 3 days...most have alot of experience now). But I still didn't fill a full roster for either one.
    5. As soon as the other tws were over KymKat gave the ok for anyone that wished to enter the fight vs Enraged to go ahead. So ofc many of us went in to have some fun but we had no illusions that we were going to be successfull. We went there for some fun.
    6. I'm sorry but saying "we waited for you" is 100% bs. Not that I am shocked cuz Clunker told me he would NEVER wait on us (in another thread) a while back. Having everyone at B5 is NOT waiting on us. The moment I entered there were 4 cats already on crystal etc. If the so called plan was to "wait" on us...fine then wait OUTSIDE the instance and we all enter at the same time. Idc if you guys did or not...just don't say you waited on us when you are already positioned at our gates then immediately attacking our crystal as soon as you see the 1st person pop in (some ppl were there the entire time such as Neomcoy to talk to ppl f/ Enraged so dont use them there as a reason to launch an attack).
    7. Is it our "plan" to ignore Enraged and hope they go elsewhere? Hell no. Is it a joke sometimes? Sure yah it is cuz RoC kinda did the same to us way back when. You don't put yourselves out there as one of the elite guilds then "ignore" a fight when it comes to you. Did we show up to every other fight? Yah we did. So wow when we had 20 tws we chose to focus on winning 19. Could we win vs Enraged right now? Nope. Are we trying to rectify this? You betcha. Will it happen this weekend for 1K streams? probably not and it has nothing to do w/ the 8 vs 4 cats argument. Most likely I'll be there this weekend looking at endless waves of cats coming..but it's still fun trying.
    8. Have we had "issues" these last few weeks that have caused people to leave and the server think we were dead? Yah but it's being worked on and bottom line is we had every guild out there except Caesar attack us and we went went 19/20. So yah we definitely aren't dead and still #2 on the server. Have we proven to many people that we are definitley a force to be reckoned with? I'd certainly hope so. I'm proud of what our guild accomplished over the weekend and look forward to the momentum we have gained.

uhm, were u online during ur 3 way match with enrage and 2 other SMALL GUILDS? coz from what i remember, we waited there for maybe around 5-15 mins. i think u finished both tw's with both small guilds but u still didn't show up. RoC had a good reason for not showing up in Rad TWs, WE WERE FIGHTING THE OTHER 2 OF THE TOP 4 GUILDS IN THE SERVER AT THE SAME TIME U GUYS WERE ATTACKING US. enrage gave u time to finish the other 2 TWs and u still didn't show. RoC would have showed up if Rad waited back then.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, the amount of e-peen wiggling in this thread is mildly amusing, along with a side of disturbing.

Rather than just complaining the poor showing (Or complete lack thereof) of Radiance, why not just attack Evo or something? Sure, they may not put up as much a fight as Radiance could (Maybe), but at least you'd probably get a showing of opposition that you could play around with for 3 hours. (Or 30 minutes, if you really want to.)
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]