Attacke Radiance weekend

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    A person's treatment is brought on by their actions. And I don't really care if you respect me or not, but don't bash the entire guild because of my opinion. That in its own is unfair to the rest.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    are a bit jealous that we managed to pull off 19 victories in one weekend when you, the people of Enrage, walked away with a FREE land so to say.

Jealous of what exactly? Those things you had this weekend hardly constitute as a real TW. You had maybe 3 real TWs this entire weekend and 1 of them you didnt even show up for.

I refuse to even go to TWs that I dont fell offer some kind of challange, In your case I doubt I would have even went to 17 of the TWs you had this weekend if I was even in Rad, unless it was a small group that went like of 10-15 people total. Then it might be a challange and actually worthwhile.

I love how Rad is bragging of the 19 victories.. Whoohoo! you managed to beat 16 guilds who had less than 50 members or less than a 2m refund on the land. Wow thats something to really be proud of. Yet you still managed to not show up to the only guild who offered you a challange.

I mean seriously did you even have to kill any towers in any of them besides the ones against Evo, Triads, and Roadkill lol. Well if you enjoy that kind of thing better you than me.

Personally I enjoyed my weekend very much. I got an awesome tan at my sons baseball game, and watched him smack 2 really good balls to the outfield and make a great play to second base. Had a BBQ and a few beers with my family, then settled in and watched Bedtime Stories with my husband and son.

Theres a big difference in liking to do TWs and finding them the only worthwhile thing on the game and doing nothing but wasting time when there isnt even a challange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    why have eevryone all dug in at B5 the sec we arrive?

Please tell me how standing at the B5 means we didnt wait? I have been in every war against Rad and in every single one we pretty much met you at the B5 even when we both entered at the same time.

We would have still let you guys build your towers and stuff too. Ask Evo we did the same for them once. Waited at B5, let them get their whole guild in, build their towers etc. I didnt see them crying "we didnt wait" after the TW because we stood at B5 instead of outside. They also had 3 TWs that night, own a hell of alot less land, and are a weaker guild than Rad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Here Cat since you wanna post previous stuff:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=233352&page=9

Here is what Clunker posted:
    3.) I never have and never will promise that we'll wait for Radiance for any TW's seeing that you guys never did the same for RoC or any guild for that matter.

So yah we assumed you guys would do as your leader posted. Torm or anyone else could have reached out to us and told us otherwise. But no you guys wanna use the "we waited bs at B5" when hey you told us all along you'd never do it. So ofc we went in just to basically say hi. Would have been too damn easy to let us know prior eh if its a good tw you are after. No you guys wanted to camp at our gates and use element of surprise to us and then claim "we waited." Sorry you don't get it both ways..it's either you want a good tw or you don't. Camping at someone's gate and telling them you will NEVER wait on them are not indicative traits of ppl that want fun tws. Idc if you wait or not...just don't say you did when you didn't. Plus next time if you TRULY want a fun/challenging tw..hey msg 1 of us and we all enter at same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    A 50lb bag of cookies.
    Its name is "xtrm9"
    Why would a bag of cookies be named "xtrm9" ?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL .We we get reached out to it's "We're not showing tonight."I just laugh and /shrug and drink another beer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    All Clunker said is that he said he would never Promise. Not that we would NEVER wait. Usually when I say I wont promise it just means I wont make a commitment to something. Doesnt mean I wont ever do it.

as for the rest of your comments see the above post. As for your previous comments about numbers, RoC went into their TWs each week with about 80-100 total TW people online even when they had 3 TWs at once.

On top of that I only posted previous stuff cause you asked to see it.

I also am beginning to get tired of this we didnt know you were waiting story as well. Neo was in the TW as soon as we entered and met us at B5. He also stayed there dead on the ground the whole time we sat there and waited. He saw us waiting. He could have told everyone in Rad what was going on inside the TW from the first second. If he didnt which I highly doubt then you might want to add communication to your list of skills to work on. Even IF noone told you before or after that when your crystal wasnt dead in 10 min then that would have also been a dead giveaway that hey they must not be attackikng our base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited April 2009
    Please tell me how standing at the B5 means we didnt wait? I have been in every war against Rad and in every single one we pretty much met you at the B5 even when we both entered at the same time.

We would have still let you guys build your towers and stuff too. Ask Evo we did the same for them once. Waited at B5, let them get their whole guild in, build their towers etc. I didnt see them crying "we didnt wait" after the TW because we stood at B5 instead of outside. They also had 3 TWs that night, own a hell of alot less land, and are a weaker guild than Rad.

Like I said before the MOMENT I entered there were 4 cats on crystal and all of Enraged around it. Woohoo you planned on meeting us at B5 eh? Well the previous tws we met before B5 and sometimes pushed ypu back. Plus we had ppl set up on A/C etc. Can't exactly do that when you've got 80 ppl at B5 who rush on in the crystal the moment they see the 1st batch of people enter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    why have eevryone all dug in at B5 the sec we arrive?

Like I said before the MOMENT I entered there were 4 cats on crystal and all of Enraged around it.

Make up your mind Raw, now your saying we didnt wait at B5 again?

Also please remind me which TW it is that you pushed us back behind B5? Cause I dont remember that happening. You may have pushed us back to B5 but never back past it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well I see the excuses are still abundant, what's the point ?
    Just a couple of days to go Radiance, I realise I am prolly letting out a major secret here, but I think we are attacking you again!!! OK now you have the heads up... plenty of time to prepare (wouldn't want to catch you unaware would we? ) .
    Hey I know.. since you are so strong and did a wonderful job of 19/20 TW's last week, why not attack us instead of the usual easy 'walk over' targets that Radiance tends to favor, show us that Rad has grown a pair now that you have new management. Surelly if Radiance is interested in TW's for fun and the thrill of battle rather than the coins and ego we'd be the obvious target!! Or should HT all prepare ourselves for a new set of Radiance excuses on Monday?
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    A person's treatment is brought on by their actions. And I don't really care if you respect me or not, but don't bash the entire guild because of my opinion. That in its own is unfair to the rest.

Sorry but Raw tends to spend half the time upsetting people and the other half apologising. To try and say his treatment of others is their own fault is ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hmmm......all i know is eaven if radiance will defend we still win ....most of the real and good players radiance had...left last weekend...so it will take a while for the curent memebers to make radiance what it was 2-3 months ago(best guild on HT)...but well any real TW will be better then just a 5 min attak on crystal..so i hope they will defend

b:bye have fun and enjoy the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just a couple of days to go Radiance, I realise I am prolly letting out a major secret here, but I think we are attacking you again!!! OK now you have the heads up... plenty of time to prepare (wouldn't want to catch you unaware would we? ) .

Awww, KB, you should have saved it and gotten a fee for spying!
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hmm I could be wrong (hey it happens) but I don't recall ever making it personal w/ personal attacks on specific ppl f/ Enrage/RoC etc (unless of course it was comments directed towards me ofc).

You don't recall jumping all over me one night in vent until I left in tears? Well, I suppose you did it so often to so many people in Rad that one more hardly registered. I'd call that a personal attack, though, and you surely do, or at least did, make a habit of it. But of course, I was in Radiance then, not Enrage, so I suppose what you say is true - you do it to your own guildmates, not to those in other guilds.
    But it seems that's now what Rifkind loves to do and continuosly bash Radiance even though some of the things she claims are 100% false of how great Enraged is vs Radiance (if curious just send me a msg; irreleveant for this argument now).

If it's irrelevant, don't say it. If it's true, back it up. Nothing I have posted is false. Everything I say is certainly from my own perspective, and you may disagree with that perspective, but I have made no statement of fact which is false, and no statement of personal opinion which is not, in fact, the opinion which I personally hold.
    edited April 2009
    You don't recall jumping all over me one night in vent until I left in tears? Well, I suppose you did it so often to so many people in Rad that one more hardly registered. I'd call that a personal attack, though, and you surely do, or at least did, make a habit of it. But of course, I was in Radiance then, not Enrage, so I suppose what you say is true - you do it to your own guildmates, not to those in other guilds.

If it's irrelevant, don't say it. If it's true, back it up. Nothing I have posted is false. Everything I say is certainly from my own perspective, and you may disagree with that perspective, but I have made no statement of fact which is false, and no statement of personal opinion which is not, in fact, the opinion which I personally hold.

Fine...what I remember is AGREEING w/ you on our guilds stance about pking while in Radiance but our policy at the time was open to way too much interportation by each and every individual so needed something more stringent written. This infuriated you till the point you cussed me out and resigned as officer. You also wrote in another thread about how great Enraged is about getting ppl their tt gear..well didn't someone just leave yesterday cuz of not being able to get help in tts in Enraged? Hmm yah they did...not that it doesn't happen in every guild mind you but you Rifkind stated otherwise....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Sorry but Raw tends to spend half the time upsetting people and the other half apologising. To try and say his treatment of others is their own fault is ridiculous.
    Ridiculous does not go far enough. It's an insidious, poisonous attitude that says people deserve whatever happens to them. It makes excuses for any and all abuses perpetrated on the young, the elderly, the poor, and the powerless.

It is completely unacceptable to subscribe to that attitude, much less to excuse another's actions on the basis of it. LadyofReal, you are a sorry excuse for a human being, and your defending a fellow Radiance member in this way taints your guild.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    You also wrote in another thread about how great Enraged is about getting ppl their tt gear..well didn't someone just leave yesterday cuz of not being able to get help in tts in Enraged? Hmm yah they did...not that it doesn't happen in every guild mind you but you Rifkind stated otherwise....

Only thing I have to say is that this part is EXTREMELY laughable. IF someone left yesterday and they are giving the excuse it is because they didnt get help with thier TT gear then they are either sadly unmotivated, just plain out lying, or just using it as a random excuse.

Yes, Im not on the game too much, but I am on at least 1 hour everyday up to 3 hours, and if Im extremely lucky maybe more. Im on at all different times as well. Sometimes Im on at 6am, 8am, noon, 3pm, 7pm etc you get the picture. EVERY time I am on there are people forming TT parties.

We have threads on our official forums for making TT parties and people you can pm to get a TT party started.

Myself personally can solo all the TTs even on squad mode up to 3-1 and have ask on guild chat at LEAST 3 times a week who needs TT, including there is a post on our official forums saying to leave me a PM if you need help and Im not online so I can schedule a time to come online and help you. And thats just myself personally. Im not the only one in the guild doing stuff like this or making the same offers.

So yeah IF they truely couldnt get any TT parties in our guild they werent asking or making any effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited April 2009
    Hmmm this is what he told me:
    He asked for help to go do a tt run in gc and everyone was like I gotta goto bed yadda yadda etc. Then 3 mins later someone else asked and those SAME people offered to go help him. Voila one less person in your guild...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Raw:
    ROFL you tosspot, that issue was about not getting a heal, nothing to do with not getting a TT run, and the 2nd person was healed as they were right next to the cleric, 1st person got pissed and felt neglected. Either they are lying to you, or your vast intelligence is getting you confused again. Ohh btw the word you attempted to use in an earlier post is 'interpretation' no idea what 'interportation' is.
    edited April 2009
    (yes I'm bored)

Hmm no we must be talking about someone else then KB as he came on vent yesterday and was quite adamant on why he left. Oh and sue me if I don't proofread all my posts and spell check themb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    as I said someone not getting TT help is sadly unmotivated, just plain out lying, or just using it as a random excuse.

So he asked once in GC didnt get a response and left, I believe he falls in the sadly unmotivated catagory then. As he made no effort to join the next TT party, or utilize the other ways to get a TT party.

By the by I also been helping 2 Rad guildies with their TT runs for the past week and half now to help them get their gear as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited April 2009
    Sigh no it was the final straw for him is why he left...and unmotivated he is not or I doubt you all would have had him on your tw rosters...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    who r we talking about? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • deeznuts13
    deeznuts13 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Boo hoo hoo. The only person that makes a habit of attacking people is you, lmao.

Every word that comes out of your mouth is false. Just STFU and go die in a fire.
    edited April 2009
    Well considering ONE person has left because of this so called issue and other members or Enrage dont know about it..that kind of sums it up.

Have a look at the gear Enrage members wear and then ask yourself why the faction is so well geared? It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure it out b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Are we talking about a wizard?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited April 2009
    deeznuts13 wrote: »
    Boo hoo hoo. The only person that makes a habit of attacking people is you, lmao.

Every word that comes out of your mouth is false. Just STFU and go die in a fire.

Oh what a shock someone created a new account to hide behind so they can insult people on the forums LOL pathetic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deeznuts13
    edited April 2009
    What's your problem with this thread? Why do you want it killed? Does it hurt you so much to hear negative things about Radiance? We have to bear dozens of negative threads about Enrage and we don't get all whiny and tear up and ask for them to be killed or ask for people to stop posting about us. Geeze get over it, stop reading the threads if you can't take it. Stop posting and encouraging us, or close your eyes, stop up your ears, refuse to listen, refuse to believe, try doing whatever makes you happy, but don't expect the rest of us to stop posting...*laugh*. Especially if you're gonna post nonsense and whining, 'cause that just encourages us!

As for our levels and gear, well, guess what, they weren't magically bestowed upon us, we WORKED for them. Enrage is probably the hardest-working guild on this server. So yeah, DO congratulate us, and we ARE proud of our accomplishments, and thank you very much indeed.

And by the way, if you look at the server rankings, Radiance and recently-ex Radiance are 17 of the top 50, while Enrage has 20 of the top 50, but 12 of those (ooh, I'm one of them now!) came from Radiance. So if you have an issue with guilds who have a lot of high levels, I guess your guild is going in the right direction, but until very recently, you were in the, shall we say, worst one...*grin*...

You mean you paid money to throw up a bubble? Yeah, sounds like a lot of work to me. zzz. The day you get skill I will pat you on the back. ATM, you have about zero.

"Ooooh, I'm one of them now!" LMAO. Glad your life finally has found purpose in Perfect World Rif. b:chuckle

The only worst thing around here is your smell! b:fatb *grin*
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    "Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful."
    -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • deeznuts13
    edited April 2009
    Intelligent is irrelevant. He has been highly unpleasant to many of us.

And you haven't? LOL
    No, we are jealous that you got 19 wars and we got zero, and we're annoyed at Radiance because it's your doing that we got zero.

b:cry
    Don't criticize what you don't understand. Just because you are lazy and money-hungry and not a real gamer and would prefer free money for doing nothing does not mean that everyone else is the same. Some of us are here to GAME, not to sit around on our fundaments and collect cash for doing nothing. Oh yeah, that's why WE are in Enrage and YOU are in Radiance.

You sure are someone to call someone lazy and money-hungry. b:chuckle

Like the pot calling the kettle black.

Rif you would have to touch the bottom of my robe and some of my power go into you for you to *ever* be a real gamer.

"Some of us are here to game." Pfft, you mean you are here to cyber people and cause a bunch of drama cause that's all your pathetic life is. Now STFU and go die in a fire.