Attacke Radiance weekend

Comments

• Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow sounds like your running that faction single handed Raw. As the new leader maybe you should delegate some of those tasks to your marshals and director.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol Cryst I was delegated the task of organizing tws for us (while for most part Edya ran them) for the time being w/ KymKat as leader. Anyways here's some more facts since ppl didn't understand my bibleb:laugh:
    1. Yes I was on for all 3 tws and the moment the other 2 were done myself along w/ many others entered the fight vs Enraged.
    2. A superior opponent camps at our gate supposedly to "wait" on us when we had been told that they NEVER would do it (Clunker's exact words in another thread to me).
    3. Let's face it..both sides want to have FUN and a good TW with each other. WTH is the point in not then truly waiting on us if you guys want a fun tw? Waiting means we ALL enter the instance at the same time; not camped at our gate then bam immediately on crystal while ppl are showing up. Those Roc vs Rad fights back in the day were 3 hr tws and some true hate going on between us (for some).
    4. We had another guild reach out to us and say they'd wait (even though they didn't) for us to finish the other fights in the same time slot.
    5. I have numerous Enraged ppl on my friends list...if you guys planned on supposedly "waiting" why not reach out to me or someone else? I'd have loved to organize a roster to send up against you...but honestly we assumed you guys would just roll on in asap. So yah when ppl went in it was just to go see what was going on and have some fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When it's all said and done, last week is history, excuses mean more to the people that make them than the ones that they are given to. We will be there again this weekend, the week after and so on, so I am sure the new Rad management and TW strategists will have plenty of time concoct new ones.
    Perhaps some of the lower guilds like Rad, Evo and Triad should consider a merger before all the land is lost, pool your funds gear up, and collectively I am sure you could all make a worthy opponent.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Raw,

It was fun just sucks that we werent able to post a full TW roster agaisnt you guys. Kinda hard with only 45 of us but hey it was fun either way.

The only problem I had during our TW was my buttons didnt want to work while I was running fraps. lol.

Here you go enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJY9NLmKAWM

Heres waiting for more fun to come.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice vid Mia, thanks.
    I can even see myself. :)
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well, after reading this thread, I think both sides make valid points. But Enrage folks need to ease off on the whole "you didn't show up, you suck" flamage.

We would all agree that Rad has been going through some rough times, to put it mildly. What, with interstellar dinosaurs and avalanches to deal with, TW's would be the last thing on my mind.
    But seriously, I'd give new management a few weeks at least to straighten things out, address members' grievances, get some new chemistry going, etc.

In fact, Enrage folks should support Rawthorne so that he can turn things around and hopefully provide the worthy challenge that Enrage thirsts after in the weeks to come.
    After all, weak Radiance ain't gonna give ya those fun 3-hour TW's that Enrage is yet to experience since their inception.

Having said that, i still want Rad to be reduced to 8 lands or less. b:quiet
    b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I speak for myself only when I say this, but I do not say Rad sucks just because they didn't show up.

All I ask is that they do not compare Rad to RoC, and also that they do not make lame excuses i.e. waiting at B5 doesn't count as waiting. Of course I know that not showing up due to a ton of wars is a legit argument whether or not the other guilds were strong, but making excuses like that B5 thing and making false comparisons is low; I think THAT is what makes them suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2009
    Nice vid Mia, thanks.
    I can even see myself. :)

np like i said it was fun lol
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Raw,

It was fun just sucks that we werent able to post a full TW roster agaisnt you guys. Kinda hard with only 45 of us but hey it was fun either way.

The only problem I had during our TW was my buttons didnt want to work while I was running fraps. lol.

Here you go enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJY9NLmKAWM

Heres waiting for more fun to come.

Hmmm this the color of your team suggests this is an offensive TW. Nice choice of music. But it can be pretty difficult to watch seeing how you die *a lot*

You like to fly a lot and shoot ppl on the ground from air. You know its 1/2 damage right? You also need to kite when you're getting hit >_> and have some defense drugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    np like i said it was fun lol

>_< why did one of your BMs who made a video keep throwing his alter physical causing himself to be exposed to magic damage? he got one shotted left and right.

without a charm/even potting ? >_<!!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well, after reading this thread, I think both sides make valid points. But Enrage folks need to ease off on the whole "you didn't show up, you suck" flamage.

We would all agree that Rad has been going through some rough times, to put it mildly. What, with interstellar dinosaurs and avalanches to deal with, TW's would be the last thing on my mind.
    But seriously, I'd give new management a few weeks at least to straighten things out, address members' grievances, get some new chemistry going, etc.

In fact, Enrage folks should support Rawthorne so that he can turn things around and hopefully provide the worthy challenge that Enrage thirsts after in the weeks to come.
    After all, weak Radiance ain't gonna give ya those fun 3-hour TW's that Enrage is yet to experience since their inception.

Having said that, i still want Rad to be reduced to 8 lands or less. b:quiet
    b:bye

I dont care what Enrage has "been through" they brought it upon themselves. And because of the actions of their key players in the past and Rawthorne being one of them, Im definetly not going to slack off.

You can see the irony of Raw's posts now by most of his post in this thread, especially his wall of text half way down that page:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=233352&page=10

All the lame excuses they are trying to make now are the same ones they tried to bash RoC for. Check back through the forums at alot of the posts in threads from around that time. Rad had no problem passing judgment and critizing other guilds no matter what then.

Radiance didnt show up even after we waited for them and they only had to fight off 2 nonamed guilds with only 1m refunds on the land which means those guilds didnt even have a total of 50 people in the entire guild much less in the TW. Hell I have seen Evo, Triad, and Legion all do better than that in 3 at once TWs and Rad is still twice as strong as them.

All that BS about oooh they had 19 TWs in one weekend. Okay use that excuse if our battle was the very last one you had on Sunday night. Not the VERY FIRST TW you had on Friday night.

When they are several smaller guilds out here fighting like hell to get land and showing up for their TWs no matter what or who they against or how many numbers they have and Rad wants to run and hide and cry because of what "happened" to them this week(even though they are still the second strongest guild on the server) then thats just BS too.

As I said before it you dont enjoy TWs for the challange and fight, and you only think its fun if you win. Then disband your guild and let a more worthy guild have your land. Someone who is actually going to fight for it agianst more than just the guilds they know 100% they can beat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What would you like to hear Cat?

Whats the point of this thread?

Seems like it has degenerated to the point of some people had their feelings hurt, left a guild (RoC,Evo,Rad) to form Enrage, took some lands and now wish to do everything possible to discredit, and slander other people.

Please just let it go and continue attacking until you own the entire map. Congrats, you win, Enrage has the most high levels and best geared people on the server.

If it will enhanced the size of your e-peen please feel free to flame, pk, and KS me.

Can we just kill this thread and talk about something else.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

Seems like it has degenerated to the point of some people had their feelings hurt, left a guild (RoC,Evo,Rad) to form Enrage, took some lands and now wish to do everything possible to discredit, and slander other people.

Please just let it go and continue attacking until you own the entire map. Congrats, you win, Enrage has the most high levels and best geared people on the server.

If it will enhanced the size of your e-peen please feel free to flame, pk, and KS me.

I dont need to hear anything. But if people make comments I dont agree with or I want to respond to then I damn sure will.

And not surprisely you missed the entire point and it has nothing to do with high levels or gear.

And just what would you like to talk about eh? Make a thread and please lets do talk about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Cat, I really don't know what your problem is. But Rawthorne just so happens to be a highly intelligent individual. I'm not here to hate on you or Enrage but it seems that you, the people of Enrage, are a bit jealous that we managed to pull off 19 victories in one weekend when you, the people of Enrage, walked away with a FREE land so to say. So, please stop the QQ'ing of us not showing up when in fact Enrage had the better end of the stick. You got a new land, which means more income, which then means bigger paychecks every week. No fighting saved you charm usage and repair costs. All of these finances can be saved and used at a later date for the battle that you all are waiting for. Good things come to those that wait, now the question is, can Enrage actually be that patient?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited April 2009
    Hmmm this the color of your team suggests this is an offensive TW. Nice choice of music. But it can be pretty difficult to watch seeing how you die *a lot*

You like to fly a lot and shoot ppl on the ground from air. You know its 1/2 damage right? You also need to kite when you're getting hit >_> and have some defense drugs.

Yes it was us attacking Rad, thats why the color is offensive for us. Not really that much dieing on my end. You also did know that I was having problems with my keyboard since I had wrote that from your quote. Yes I know its half damage when attacking from air to ground and kiting isnt my thing when my keyboard doesnt work.

I am not one of those types of venos that sends there pet in and runs, not my style and never will be.
    >_< why did one of your BMs who made a video keep throwing his alter physical causing himself to be exposed to magic damage? he got one shotted left and right.

without a charm/even potting ? >_<!!

You have a link to that video as I'd like to see that.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Cat, I really don't know what your problem is. But Rawthorne just so happens to be a highly intelligent individual. I'm not here to hate on you or Enrage but it seems that you, the people of Enrage, are a bit jealous that we managed to pull off 19 victories in one weekend when you, the people of Enrage, walked away with a FREE land so to say. So, please stop the QQ'ing of us not showing up when in fact Enrage had the better end of the stick. You got a new land, which means more income, which then means bigger paychecks every week. No fighting saved you charm usage and repair costs. All of these finances can be saved and used at a later date for the battle that you all are waiting for. Good things come to those that wait, now the question is, can Enrage actually be that patient?

No offense, but putting it that way you make it seem like a hard task, basically you rolled like 13 or 14 small factions and got lucky on the timing of all the others, save the RK/Evo timeslot.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    OOOOOh, I wanna see that video too.
    edited April 2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyofReal - Heavens Tear

No offense, but putting it that way you make it seem like a hard task, basically you rolled like 13 or 14 small factions and got lucky on the timing of all the others, save the RK/Evo timeslot.

Ok, I'll admit that some of those guilds were easy in battle. But the difficult task behind winning the battles we fought was finding the people to do so. I know this because I was one of the people that created the rosters for all 19 TW's that weekend. But my post was not intended to make our victories appear difficult, it was intended to show Enrage how they benefited from us being late in hopes it would stop their QQ'ing.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    Cat, I really don't know what your problem is. But Rawthorne just so happens to be a highly intelligent individual.

Intelligent is irrelevant. He has been highly unpleasant to many of us.
    I'm not here to hate on you or Enrage but it seems that you, the people of Enrage, are a bit jealous that we managed to pull off 19 victories in one weekend when you, the people of Enrage, walked away with a FREE land so to say.

No, we are jealous that you got 19 wars and we got zero, and we're annoyed at Radiance because it's your doing that we got zero.
    So, please stop the QQ'ing of us not showing up when in fact Enrage had the better end of the stick.

Don't criticize what you don't understand. Just because you are lazy and money-hungry and not a real gamer and would prefer free money for doing nothing does not mean that everyone else is the same. Some of us are here to GAME, not to sit around on our fundaments and collect cash for doing nothing. Oh yeah, that's why WE are in Enrage and YOU are in Radiance.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2009

What's your problem with this thread? Why do you want it killed? Does it hurt you so much to hear negative things about Radiance? We have to bear dozens of negative threads about Enrage and we don't get all whiny and tear up and ask for them to be killed or ask for people to stop posting about us. Geeze get over it, stop reading the threads if you can't take it. Stop posting and encouraging us, or close your eyes, stop up your ears, refuse to listen, refuse to believe, try doing whatever makes you happy, but don't expect the rest of us to stop posting...*laugh*. Especially if you're gonna post nonsense and whining, 'cause that just encourages us!

As for our levels and gear, well, guess what, they weren't magically bestowed upon us, we WORKED for them. Enrage is probably the hardest-working guild on this server. So yeah, DO congratulate us, and we ARE proud of our accomplishments, and thank you very much indeed.

And by the way, if you look at the server rankings, Radiance and recently-ex Radiance are 17 of the top 50, while Enrage has 20 of the top 50, but 12 of those (ooh, I'm one of them now!) came from Radiance. So if you have an issue with guilds who have a lot of high levels, I guess your guild is going in the right direction, but until very recently, you were in the, shall we say, worst one...*grin*...
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Boy 1: Hey, what are you doin?
    Boy 2: I'm lickin' toads.
    Boy 1: Why you do that?
    Boy 2: Eh, I dunno.
    Boy 1: That's cool I guess.
    Boy 2: What are you doin?
    Boy 1: I.. I suck.
    Boy 2: You suuuck?
    Boy 1: Yea, I suck flies.
    Boy 2: Sweeeeet!!
    Boy 1: No duuuh, check it out!
    Boy 2: That was cool. How do you get flies to come?
    Boy 1: I got some shiet in my pocket.
    Boy 2: Sweet!
    Boy 1: Thanks.
    edited April 2009
    Cat no offense but I fail to see while loking at my previous post in a different thread where I am now a hypocrite; do enlighten me please. Also Cat I've enjoyed our debates here on forums but yet now you have to go and make it personal and "bash" me, I've respected your opinions and argued mine with you but as much as I'd love to "bash" back at people I have been asked/complained to by numerous people not to do it/when I've done it. Plus truth be told I'd rather keep it civil.

Hmm I could be wrong (hey it happens) but I don't recall ever making it personal w/ personal attacks on specific ppl f/ Enrage/RoC etc (unless of course it was comments directed towards me ofc). But it seems that's now what Rifkind loves to do and continuosly bash Radiance even though some of the things she claims are 100% false of how great Enraged is vs Radiance (if curious just send me a msg; irreleveant for this argument now). Hey this game is better w/ Enraged around and just because I don't agree w/ many of the members actions; I get that Enraged members are basically held to no standard/free to do basically whatever/responsible for thier own actions. It allows people someone to hate yadda yadda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Boy 1: Hey, what are you doin?
    Boy 2: I'm lickin' toads.
    Boy 1: Why you do that?
    Boy 2: Eh, I dunno.
    Boy 1: That's cool I guess.
    Boy 2: What are you doin?
    Boy 1: I.. I suck.
    Boy 2: You suuuck?
    Boy 1: Yea, I suck flies.
    Boy 2: Sweeeeet!!
    Boy 1: No duuuh, check it out!
    Boy 2: That was cool. How do you get flies to come?
    Boy 1: I got some shiet in my pocket.
    Boy 2: Sweet!
    Boy 1: Thanks.

Off Topic/Changing the subject foul, Post result in a loss of 15 postcount from the spot of foul, post will also result in loss of down, 4th down and 25.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Off Topic/Changing the subject foul, Post result in a loss of 15 postcount from the spot of foul, post will also result in loss of down, 4th down and 25.

So... I win?
    edited April 2009
    So... I win?
    A 50lb bag of cookies.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    A 50lb bag of cookies.
    Its name is "xtrm9"
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Cat no offense but I fail to see while loking at my previous post in a different thread where I am now a hypocrite; do enlighten me please.

Shall we begin:
    Rawthorne wrote:
    So Since we have 3 tws at the same time according to your "challenge/fair" logic; you guys are gonna wait on us right? Ha fat chance so don't go there.

Well guess we did wait.. Something Rad has never done.
    Rawthorne wrote:
    It's not Radiance's fault that Roc decided not to show up to several tws in a row before disbanding; we went after the best opponent possible.

But yet Enrage comes after Radiance and oh noes we are the bad guys giving rad a hard time. Well its not our fault either if you guys are to sad to show up. We went after the best opponent possible too. Not to mention RoCs reasons for not showing up are a Hell of alot different than Rads.
    Rawthorne wrote:
    So that's our falt that Roc, Elysium, Legion, etc. have fallen apart right next to us? No that's failed leadership in each and every case. You can't fault us that each and every worthy opponent has fallen apart due to internal issues or in Roc's case the leader up and quitting.

Sorry but you cant blame us when it happens to you either.
    Rawthorne wrote:
    We've lost more then we've gain lately as we've been losing 85+ level members (geared/skilled up) and been replacing them with 75- members (limited gear/skills) for the most part (just a generalization). Are we going to use this as an excuse if we lose? Nope cuz in the end it doesn't matter

Seems like it does sure in the hell matter and an excuse I have heard several times.

This is one of the big ones for me...
    Rawthorne wrote:
    When Roc had multiple tws they didn't bother showing up at all vs us (which happened like 3 or 4 weeks in a row).We have 3 simultaneous tws tonight and we will be there fully intending to try and win them all.

Gee how fast things change huh.

Shall I keep going, Im only half way through the thread and left out ones that would only make sense if you had been reading the rest of the posts in the threads.

And no Raw it isnt JUST you, it was KP before you, and the bulk of Radiance has expressed the same sentiments as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited April 2009
    Intelligent is irrelevant. He has been highly unpleasant to many of us.

No, we are jealous that you got 19 wars and we got zero, and we're annoyed at Radiance because it's your doing that we got zero.

Don't criticize what you don't understand. Just because you are lazy and money-hungry and not a real gamer and would prefer free money for doing nothing does not mean that everyone else is the same. Some of us are here to GAME, not to sit around on our fundaments and collect cash for doing nothing. Oh yeah, that's why WE are in Enrage and YOU are in Radiance.

Well, if he's been unpleasant to you, then you've probably done something to **** him off and in that respect, you deserved everything he gave you.

It's not our fault you didn't get any TW's. For any ex-radiance member currently in Enrage, you would have gotten all these TW's if you had of been here. But it was your choice to leave, so your responsibility for missing out. For anyone who was not in Radiance, you could have gotten a non-funded TW with us if you had of waited for us to finish what we were currently doing. But you didn't, so again, not our fault you missed out.

First point I would like to make is the fact that I was in Enrage but decided to leave for Enrage for personal reasons. Second issue I would like to address here is the money thing. I would like to make this clear now, I don't care about money. I work for what I have and work my **** off for what I get. I busted my **** all weekend for those 19 TW's, I went without sleep so I can attend the morning ones. I have been loyal to Radiance since my first encounter with them, and that in its own is more than what I can say for you. So DO NOT criticize me for what you DON'T understand when you, in fact, do not know anything about me much less who I am. Thank you and have a good day.
    edited April 2009
    Cat perhaps you didn't read my 1st post in this thread. How the heck am I supposed to send ppl vs Enraged Fri night in a 3 way tw when LAST week on sat night we had a whopping 80+ ppl on for 2? tws at the same time. When we had lost MORE members the next week. I know what I said before and that was when we had the #'s of people that were 100% money to show up for tws at anytime. I'm talking 150/160+ online...not what we have now. Why do you think we had the entire server attack us? Cuz they thought we were dead ofc. Are we as strong as we were 1/2/3 etc weeks ago? No but we are still #2 and working on the day we can give Enraged some epic battles. Am I making excuses? It may sound like it but I'm not. My whole thing is I said that given a chance of enough ppl online; yah let's fight and have fun.
    Also don't gimme this bs that you guys waited cuz you didn't; next time we all enter together at same time if it's a true fun yadda yadda tw you want. Already have the advantage as superior opponent; why have eevryone all dug in at B5 the sec we arrive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well, if he's been unpleasant to you, then you've probably done something to **** him off and in that respect, you deserved everything he gave you.
    Oh, hell no. This, right here, is completely unacceptable. My respect for you personally just dropped to zero, and Radiance took a huge ding as well.

You do not get to blame other people for your being an *******. Full stop. Do not pass go, do not collect $300 million.